Photo Shoot

Story Info
My gift turned out to be more than I expected.
1.8k words
3.97
69.3k
38
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been married three years and we had started to talk about maybe trying for a baby when Steve surprised me with an anniversary present I hadn't expected at all. It was an afternoon session at a very expensive photography studio about two miles from where we lived. I'd passed the window of this studio a few times and I usually stopped to look at his displays. He had a couple of well known television personalities among his clientelle and they both looked stunning in the black and white pictures he had taken of them. One was on what was clearly a tropical beach. the other was a moody studio shot - backlit and artistically composed. These display shots weren't for sale of course, but it was obvious each session would have cost thousands of pounds to put together.

My session wasn't quite as sophisticated as that. Steve had had a bit of luck with an assignment and had decided to blow £500 on an offer the photographer was promoting that month. He would take a portfolio of ten pictures and put them together in a faux glossy magazine. The model would get the full treatment and the magazine would look like a professional undertaking - the sort of thing you'd see on the coffee table of an upscale hair salon.

I was touched and delighted by the thought. Steve's usual presents were lovely but predictable: flowers, inexpensive jewellery, occasionally an item of lingerie that was as much for him as it was for me. I found myself warming to him as I made the appointment, selected a day and a time I would be free from my commitments as a part time lecturer in anthropology at a local college and started to think about how I wanted my hair and makeup that day.

The day I chose for the photo shoot was 6th June. I was told to come along at 10 in the morning and expect to be there for three hours. Clothes would be available, and some simple hair styling was offered, but make up would be down to me. I decided I'd choose my own outfits and I dressed in a simple white silk top from Coast and a chocolate brown skirt from Zara that I hadn't yet worn but that I knew would look good and show off my legs - Steve's favourite feature.

It was a lovely day and I drove the two miles to the studio with the roof down and the radio playing. I was at the top of my cycle and for some reason when I'm ovulating I tend to expose more flesh. I'd dispensed with tights and stockings completely and, after some consideration, I'd taken my bra off before setting out. Steve had had to leave early that day so he hadn't seen me getting ready but I knew I looked smoking hot and I was looking forward to presenting something special to the lens and letting Steve see a quality product when we finally received the finished portfolio book.

I parked in the little car park just behind the studio where there were just three spaces and two of them already filled. I walked into the studio via the door at the back and introduced myself to the secretary at the desk. She was striking: very tall - at least six feet, dark skinned and wearing a red silk top that looked like it cost more than my entire wardrobe. She smiled and ticked my name off the list and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I said no and she made a quick call and then told me I could go upstairs. Upstairs turned out to be four flights of stairs. The studio was in fact several studios, and my shoot was to be on the top floor. I walked up the stairs and entered the only room. It was set up for my shoot with a tripod in the corner and a white setting sheet draped up over a vertical frame at one end of the room. In the opposite corner was a bed with white and purple bedding and there was a black leather bauhaus chair against one room. i sat on the chair and waited for someone to come.

After ten minutes I was getting impatient. i walked to the door and as I opened it the photographer walked in. We bumped against each other and i felt something warm and wet splash across my stomach.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry," he said. I looked up and saw he had been carrying a mug of either tea or coffee. Whatever it had been it was now splashed across my skirt and top. Both were ruined for the purpose of the shoot. I must have looked pretty pissed off because he caught my look and said immediately "Look, that was completely my fault and I will pay to have the items cleaned or replaced. We have other clothes you are welcome to look at or we can do the shoot another day or we can do it from the shoulders up. Or..."

He stopped. I looked at him.

"Or?" I said.

"Or, if you want to, we can do it without those items. Just make it an underwear shoot."

"For your information," I said "I'm not wearing a bra."

"I know." He replied. "I saw that as soon as I bumped into you. But we could still do the shoot."

I shrugged. The blouse had to come off so i started unbuttoning it. After all, he had probably seen hundreds of pairs of tits in his day, and it wasn't as if mine were anything to be ashamed of. I wasn't quite prepared for him to come over and help me take the top off, but that's what he did. I assumed he was just being helpful and I let him unbutton the last three buttons and take it off to put in a pile to go to the dry cleaner.

I slipped the skirt off and gave it to him. He put it in the same pile. He indicated the bed and I sat on it determined not to feel self conscious. He adjusted the tripod and the light reflectors and then came over to me to put me into a few trial poses. After each of these he went back took some shots and then returned to me. After a while I started to understand the routine. Almost never would any of these shots be used. They were purely for establishing levels of light and exposure. I started to be less nervous and began to relax. He would move a foot or a hand or tilt my face and then go back to the camera. Once he came over to place the light meter on the bed next to me. He moved my shoulder and two fingers touched my breast as he withdrew his hand. I was sure it was an accident and said nothing but two minutes later he did exactly the same thing again. Before I could complain he moved a hand to my left ear and gently moved my head. My ears are my most sensitive erogenous zone and I could feel my face flush. At the same time I knew I was beginning to moisten down there. There is no escape with white silk panties. If you are wet, they will show it. I could feel a visible damp spot start to form where my pussy was betraying me. I was starting to enjoy being in this stranger's company and it was exciting to think that only a millimetre of Shandong silk separated my increasingly wet cunt from his sight.

The shoot proceeded now he had his light levels sorted out. He would come over after every shot and move me slightly one way of the other. Cross legged on the bed. Ankles crossed demurely while I stared off to the right. Arm draped across breasts. Hands in lap staring straight into the lens... We ran through a score or more of poses. After each one he would return to me and adjust something in close proximity. I could smell his cologne. he would lean across me and let part of his body touch mine as he adjusted something or other. All the time I was in that delicious limbo between nothing happening and something happening.

Then he stroked my breast. It was blatant and deliberate. I had been day dreaming and I now startled and looked at him. He had sat down next to me and was touching my breast with his hand, gently stroking my nipple.

"You're turned on, Sara," he said. If I take any more shots, everyone will see that your pussy is wet. It's been getting wetter for the last hour now but it's too obvious to hide any more. Your panties give you away. The stain will show on the pictures and I don't use photoshop."

I didn't know what to say. I moved his hand from my breast but my body had betrayed me. He knew I had been enjoying it. My face was flushed, my pupils were dilated and my cunt was soaking wet.

"The best thing would be to take them off and we'll carry on without them, Sara," he said.

I said nothing but closed my eyes and felt him gently tugging at my panties. I lifted my ass off the bed and he pulled them down and put them in the same pile as the rest of my clothes.

He pushed me gently down onto the bed.

"Now, let's try one more pose we haven't yet tried but that I know you're going to love," he said.

I parted my legs and felt him move into me. I lasted no more than a minute before my ass clenched and I started cumming. He was thrusting into me and I felt his warm sticky cum flood into me in five or six powerful spurts. He quickly pulled out and pushed his still throbbing cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in, licking the rest of his cum off his cock and swallowing what I could. He slid a finger into my cunt and gently ran it across my engorged clit. I started to cum again and we kissed as I slipped back into delirium.

Around 4 PM I left the studio dressed in model clothing and with an appointment for the next day when we would do the real shoot so Steve would at least have something for his £500.

As it turned out, we managed to get through that shoot without too many distractions and the whole thing was in the can before he turned to me and said "Right. Let's see if we can resume that other little project we were working on..."