Photo Shoot

Story Info
A maternal photo shoot turns erotic.
1.8k words
4.5
29.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniele responded to my Craigslist posting with a very unusual request. I was only looking for models to practice studio lighting on, and had not received a nibble until Daniele's email.

Would you be interested in shooting a Mother nursing her infant?

I have to admit, It threw me. I took a week to decide how, or whether, to reply. I had never done anything remotely intimate. No boudoir, no bathing suits. And, despite the maternal aspect, I could not think of anything but that this would be very intimate. A baby nursing necessarily means a certain amount of exposure.

Not that I am born again or anything. I have shot my share of sexy women, with some exposure - "traditional" exposure. This threw me - for a moment.

I did some research and found a number of examples that looked interesting. Ranging from totally demure to very bold - one woman was lying nude alongside her baby who appeared to be suckling her breast. Her body, however, did not appear to be one of a recent mother. Beautiful as it was, I was sure Daniele was not going to go for that, but I presented it as an example of the full breadth of possibilities.

We swapped emails for a few weeks. She responded to my ideas, nixing the full Monty, and presenting a few of her own, and me commenting on the ideas,

We finally met at a coffee shop - she had tea - and worked out a few ideas. As I expected, she no longer had the ideal figure, but she was sexy nonetheless. She was still a little soft through the belly, and her breasts were much larger than usual - she was quick to that point out to me.

We made plans to meet at the studio in a few days. When she showed up, the baby was cranky because she wanted to be fed. Naturally Mom delayed the baby's feeding so that we could get pictures of the baby nursing. We tried several poses, from totally covered to showing the entire breast but with the baby's mouth covering the nipple. All very (ok. somewhat) respectable. After what seemed to me a very short time, the baby's eyes rolled back, slowly closed, and eventually it let go, sleeping soundly in Daneile's arms.

I have to admit, that was the most intriguing thing I had ever seen. Never having had children myself, I had never been so "up does and personal" with an infant.

By this time, she was very comfortable with me, and as she put the baby down, she did not rush to cover up. We talked briefly about the shoot, while she casually and - slowly, from my perspective - moved her top to cover her left breast. Before it was covered, I noticed that a small drop of milk was still clinging to her nipple, and that the aureole was glistening.

She noticed my attention while she was covering up, and started to hurry, but I asked her to stop. I met her eyes and told her I had an idea, and I hoped she trusted me. I promised her that if she did not like what I came up with I would delete it, but that I thought she would be pleased.

She slowly lowered her arms that had been about to close her top, and then she even more slowly relaxed. I explained the idea of the drop on the nipple illustrating the beauty of the natural purpose of breasts. I planned to frame the breast alone - no face or identifiable features. She warmed to the idea, but by the time she had relaxed enough, the milk had dried.

I asked if she could make another small drop and she squeezed slightly behind her nipple and a small drop of milk appeared. I took a few shots and decided to change the lights a little. We repeated these steps a few more times, with a few more poses, when she said "you do it".

As if it was a complicated question, I had to stop and ask "What?", but apparently my penis understood exactly what she was saying since my jeans became instantly uncomfortable.

"You express a drop. Sucking works better than pushing, and that way you can get it exactly as you want."

Her eyes were fully on mine, calm, but she had a slightly mischievous grin. She moved her top, which had still been partly on her shoulder, and it slid down her back. Then she shrugged the other shoulder and her top slid off that as well, and she was nude to the waist.

"Maybe this one has more to give", she lifted it for me and looked at the nipple.

By now I definitely had to adjust my jeans, which she obviously noticed and her grin grew.

"The baby did not take much, so I actually need to express more. Go ahead, squeeze it."

I reached out, uncomfortable by the movement of my jeans against my rigid but imprisoned penis. Her breast was surprisingly firm, but soft, and I tried to touch it differently from how I always touched breasts in the past. Breasts were always sexual objects, useful to inspire a response with my partner. Not only was she not a sexual partner, but these were not breasts in the sexual way - they were utilitarian breasts,

Apparently not. As soon as I touched her and was moving my fingers to where I thought they would produce the desired effect, she sighed slightly, and her eyes closed, almost as contentedly as the baby had only a few minutes before,

It didn't take much pressure for a small drop to appear. I carefully stepped back, and the drop stayed perched at the tip of her perfectly shaped nipple. I adjusted a light and shot. I moved around a little and got two more before it dripped and became a sheen on her aureole.

She wiped it dry with her fingers, and laid back. We repeated this two or three more times, each time with her getting more flushed through her neck and chest.

I asked if she would like to try anything bolder. Perhaps a full nude. I assured her again that if she did not like anything I would immediately erase it before it got to the computer.

She thought, and, grinning, said she would feel uncomfortable being nude in front of me,

Unless I was nude as well.

We both looked at each other for what seemed like ten minutes, but was probably only 30 seconds. Her look of amusement only increased. I hemmed, and she said "ok, I am glad you agree."

She stood up, and started unbuttoning her jeans. When I had not moved, she stopped, with her hands of the hem and a tantalizing view of her panties, and looked at me expectantly,

So I started unbuttoning my shirt and tossed it on a chair. She still had not moved, so I started on my belt,

She did not move until I had caught up, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, and then, waiting for my every move, she wiggled out of her jeans at the same time as I wiggled out of mine.

She looked down at my penis. I looked down at her bush. She remarked that I was expressing as well. She offered to help with that if it dried and I needed more. I met her eyes again and the mischief was mixed with a much more suggestive expression. She reached out and stroked my wet cock and I simultaneously almost came in her hand.

She let go, and laid back on the sofa. I laid a sheer sheet across her, touching her briefly with the head of my cock, which caused me to stop short, catching my breath.

I went back to the camera, adjusted settings, and took a few shots. I went to adjust the sheet, but she had already moved it so that it was wrapped very tightly over her. It outlined her pubic hair, hip bones, breasts, and nipples very clearly. I dripped precum on the sheet as I stepped back to the camera.

I got a few shots in when I noticed that my precum was not the only wet spot on the sheet. Both her nipples had wetness around them, as well as where she had it pulled tightly to her pussy.

I was about to lose it just looking at her. I saw she was looking at me and must have suspected as much, since she slowly slid the sheet off, touched each nipple with a finger as it slid off, and offered it to me,

I didn't know what to do.

No, scratch that, I knew what to do, but I was totally shocked that she wanted me to do it. I leaned over, and took her finger into my mouth and tasted a totally new, but oddly familiar, sweet flavor. She lifted one of her breasts, by now wet again, and looked at me.

Without hesitation I licked her wet nipple gently, and she squirmed slightly. I licked it again, this time a little more aggressively, and she moved a little more, making a mewing sound. She pushed her breast up a little more with one hand while she used the other to pull my head down onto her swollen breasts.

I put my lips around the nipple and gently sucked. A slight trickle of milk came into my mouth, and she began to moan. I sucked some more, and she began searching for my hand and placed it on the other breast, which was also wet and oozing. I was sucking and swallowing the small amounts of milk that were coming out, and she was getting more and more active, starting to buck up against me.

I reached down to her pussy, which was the wettest pussy I have ever felt. She responded by pulling my head harder to her breast, her hand pressing mine to her other breast, and her hips bucking up against my hand, her other hand eventually found my penis and started stroking it, using the copious precum that had by now oozed out of the tip. By now we were both writhing, groaning, and oblivious to our surroundings.

When I came on her belly - with move volume than I have ever seen come out of me, she stiffened and let out a long, loud groan, then went into extra convulsions. Her pussy nearly broke my fingers as it squeezed rhythmically, and even more milk oozed out of her nipples.

She we both quieted down, I licked the milk off her nipples, and sat up to look at her.

"Don't move!" I said.

And I got up to capture the glow that was radiating from her.