Photo Shoot

Story Info
An Older Man photographs a young couple having sex.
2.2k words
3.94
39.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks good, but could you take him into your mouth just a little more? Yes! Great! Hold that!"

*****

As I've gotten older, my interest in things erotic hasn't abated at all. It isn't mid-life crisis. It's just being male. I've been studying erotic pursuits for more than 4 decades and the Internet provides ample material and chat-board interaction. Yes. I browse porn on the Internet.

I have found, over the years, that I enjoy not only viewing images of erotica, but also exchanging thoughts with like-minded people - anonymously. If you haven't surfed the sea of porn sites, you might be surprised at the sophistication and quality of the discussions to be had there. I have found that in addition to the expected "grunt" level of participant, there are also some of the finest minds. Minds which appreciate and enjoy the intellectual high that can be found from a really-good erotic fantasy - or reality. Not just "starin' at nekkid lay-dees", but real erotic discussions which explore "what turns you on - and why?".

It was on one of my favorite sites that I noticed a particular posting from a young, vibrant, woman, who just radiated "alive" and a love of life. Her face was never shown: many people carefully protect their anonymity just because once something is posted to the Internet, you never have control of it again, but even without her eyes being on camera, she drew my attention.

She also referenced her husband - which is always a good sign: they shared the naughty time on line and used it to deepen their relationship.

I utilized their posted dropbox address to send an email of appreciation and I expressed my thoughts as opposed to just electronically grunting.

"Thanks for your posting. I was taken by the creativity of your photography and poses - and I noted that you like to play the same video game I enjoy. I'm pretty good at the game. If you would like help with a quest, I'd be happy to do so. You're really beautiful and your playfulness makes you seem like a fun person."

I then went on appreciating other postings - expecting that to be the end of it.

But I got a response which was just as inspiring as the original posting. "Hi. Thanks for your email and comments. My husband does a nice job of capturing my images when I feel like being naughty and we like to share them. In the game, my characters are coming along well, but I did have some questions about..." - and we began to email each other regularly. We talked about our particular turn-on's and about our other interests: computer gaming, cats, and photography - and I got to feel that I had a real friend on the other end of the Internet. She called herself "Kat" - which was appropriate both because she had - and loved - cats - as I do - but also because there isn't anyone who seems more appropriate to call a "sex kitten". Petite, lively, interested and interesting. Just inspiring to have someone who was one-third my age (yet still legally-able to discuss sex) - be willing to share her thoughts, feelings, and nude photos - with me. And, again, smart enough to insist on including her husband in every interaction. He went by the pseudonym "C".

The beauty of the relationship was that there wasn't any agenda. My very-first contact with her had been the website - where I got to see photos of her entirely nude, so our conversation wasn't strained by a desire to convince her to share nude photos with me. We could just be who we were and enjoy each others' cyber-company - or not. No pressure. No need to respond to an email until we were in a mood to enjoy responding. It just felt comfortable and warm and fuzzy - like having a sweet "Kat" on my lap - to idly pet and appreciate. I'm not sure what she got from me, but it was apparently enough to maintain the contact.

As time went on, "Kat" got comfortable enough with me to send photos of her face - which was innocent and even-more-delightful than the rest of her, and to share more personal information. Not much more, but enough for me to know what part of the world she lived in, and to feel that we were friends. And to think about the shared interest in photography.

"C", her husband, was quite good with his camera, lovingly capturing his kitten - to share on the website, but it occurred to me that there are things that 2 people might want to photograph - that would be best captured by somebody who was not involved in those activities. Somebody with a camera.

I have a camera.

So I thought about what kind of photos might capture and highlight the relationship between C and Kat, and I made a modest proposal: "May I come to where you are and work with you two to create some photographic art which would let you represent - and preserve - the love that you share?"

I sent the suggestion to their email. And went on about my life, including regular emails which made no reference to the proposal. I continued to cyber-pet the sweet cyberKat and I continued to think about a photo session which would capture a couple's love for each other.

*****

A week or two went by before it was mentioned again. Kat's email said, "C and I have been talking about your suggested photographic shoot and we love the idea and, frankly, trust you to do it properly. There's no issue with you seeing us nude since you already have seen photos, so, yes, please: come on out and let's do this".

We continued to email and interact as we had before - enjoying the conversations both sexual and non, while we waited for the right opportunity to meet. The excitement and anticipation built as we discussed options and preferences for the shoot and, finally, the right time arrived, I packed my photographic gear and my imagination and met them at a studio.

*****

We had chosen a theme for the shoot. A "look". Monochrome. No color. Soft directional light for a warm, but gentle view. Deep darks to give dynamic range. Careful highlighting to emphasize the key parts of each shot. Slight grain added in Photoshop to give a nostalgic, wistful feel. And then the positioning of the 3 participants: C, Kat, and the camera.

I got set and the couple entered, dressed for a night out. Jacket and tie for C. Party dress and all of the extras for Kat. They see each other and rush to embrace. Classic movie pose with him holding her, just their 2 heads, his bowed to behold her. Her looking up into his eyes - returning all of the joy of being together.

A kiss. Which turns so enthusiastic that it musses their clothing. A kiss which remembers that kissing is not just "something to do before getting to sex" but a full-fledged institution of love. A melding of the breath and taste and fire of two people who delight in just being together. A kiss - long and passionate - and panting and quiet. Tongues entwined. And then chastely closed-mouthed - just pressing lips together. A kiss purely with the eyes - pulling back to share the sparkle - back and forth - before again pressing together to taste each other and melt into one.

A kiss.

Which naturally leads her to run her hands up his chest. Inside his jacket. Over his shoulders. Pushing the jacket off. Letting it drop wherever it drops. Grabbing his tie to force his lips down again to hers - his hands running thru her hair - destroying her careful "do" - down her soft, silky neck, to find the zipper at the back. Holding her kiss while sliding the zipper down. down. Having to let lips part to finish the zipper's journey, then straightening again to let her wrestle with his tie, loosen it, and drop it carefully at their feet. Perhaps it will have further use.

In the process, her dress has gapped wide in the back, so he coaxes it off her shoulders and it slides slowly down, revealing, in the soft, low light, her lingerie. Her pretty little unmentionables - now being mentioned. Lacy bra cradling pert breasts. Flimsy panties standing guard for the delights within. She curves backward letting the light play across her neck. Her shoulders. Her chest. Her tight belly. Visually captured by his eyes and my camera.

His arm is around her - supporting her as if dipping her in a ballroom dance. Light behind them as if a spotlight is following them around a ballroom - with her wearing nothing but her lacy lingerie.

She pulls him in and releases the buttons of his dress shirt. Leaning in close. Lips pursed with the concentration of sliding each meddlesome button thru its slit. Slowly parting his shirt. Revealing his furry chest. Tickling him with her fingertips. And little kisses down the line where the buttons were. Pushing the shirt over his shoulders to let it hang from his waistband. Kicking her dress free, then resuming the dance - pirouetting together. Her in her little bra and panties. His chest presented for her exploration. Two lovers playfully striking silly dance poses. Camera zooming in to capture her fingers on his chest. Four eyes locked on each other. Two tender smiles lost in love.

Her hands find his waistband and perform the necessaries to remove slacks and shirt from the tableau, then, kneeling at his feet, she reaches up to secure his briefs and drag them down - and off, letting him spring free. She continues to kneel at his feet, face pressed to his groin. Not subservient. Choosing to give him her admiration and love. Gazing up to his eyes above. Fingers finding his penis and bringing it to her lips for a tender kiss. Love pouring from her eyes. Nestling her cheek to his thighs. Her hands sliding around his hips to find his backside and explore it - and urgently pull him to her.

Until he bends and raises her - holding her out to behold her beauty.

Pulling her to him to slide his hands around her back and release her bra.

Pushing it off her shoulders and down to the floor.

Beholding her rosy nipples.

Pressing his face to her breasts. Just inhaling her scent as his hands slide again behind her back and hold her tightly to him.

As he slides slowly down her body.

Catching her panties as he goes.

And dragging them down. her hips. her thighs. her calves. to the floor and off.

Now it is his turn to kneel at her feet and send his love from his eyes to hers.

Nose exploring her special secret slit.

Hands enclosing her round, pert bottom and pressing her hips to his face.

Tongue flicking out to find her hidden button and give it one single flick - making her jump - naked, panting, very very-much alive.

Then another flick. And another. Her body jerking with each touch. His hands supporting her by her beautiful back hemispheres. Her legs getting weaker as his tongue cadence settles in and his gentle assault of her womanhood finds its rhythm. Bringing her up. Shaking slightly. Up. UP. And a moan finds her lips and slowly builds as the glow explodes from her secret slit and spreads through her whole being, her legs entirely failing her, hands clawing at his hair, head thrown back in a long, loud, exclamation, tears rolling down her cheeks. Curling over her man. Legs clamped around his ears. Tongue still licking. Her body's movements slowing and - finally - ceasing.

The camera captures the unmoving form: 2 bodies merged into one. Panting. Embracing. Feeling the love.

Until she finds her strength again and dismounts his shoulders to stand before him.

Naked.

Glistening.

Glowing.

He finds his slacks and pulls a small box from the pocket. Opens it and shows a delicate necklace to her. Gently turns her nude body away from his, slides the necklace up her chest - and clasps it behind her neck, letting the design sparkle in the light.

Like her eyes.

Licking her lips, she kneels, then drops to hands-and-knees, finds the discarded necktie, and offers it to him - standing above her.

He descends to join her, then binds her hands together and kneels with her face presented to the intersection of his thighs.

She pulls him to her mouth and explores.

Tongue. Lips. Teeth. Pulling him just barely inside of her mouth.

"That looks good, but could you take him into your mouth just a little more? Yes! Great! Hold that!"

and she does. And he does. Camera lovingly clicking and capturing. Calling the dance. Waltz then hold. Tango and hesitate. Watching the inflation of his passion.

Until none can hesitate any longer and he rolls her onto her back, head away from him, and gently presses her thighs apart - to receive him. He leaning far back to hold her eyes with his. She with knees bent. Stars shooting between them. As the dance settles into their hips. Slowly. SLOW-ly. Love connecting them at their eyes. Lust connecting them at their loins. Slowly undulating. Breath synchronized. Universe falling away to leave nothing but 2 people. In love. Exploding together. Crying and shaking. Gripping and panting. Collapsing and cuddling. Holding and petting and loving.

****

When we got around to looking, the pictures were even better than we had imagined.