Photo Shoot

Story Info
Photographer subbie's dream.
3k words
4.29
44k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_slave4u
m_slave4u
19 Followers

“It was a pretty easy day at work. Customers were pleasant and sales were better than expected. Life was good. When I came home the message light on the phone was flashing. Punching the code revealed four new messages. I reviewed them…a couple of customers, a sales pitch for spring cleaning, and a request to call back MJ.

MJ was a photographer who had done some work for me and ended up becoming a friend. I had not so secretly hoped more might develop but nothing ever did. I wondered why she was calling. I dialed her number to satisfy my curiosity. She answered on the third ring.

“Hello MJ, I got your message to call so I am. What’s up?”

“Thank you for calling back .You remember you said you would help me in my photography? “

“Of course, I’d love to help you “.

“Good. I’d like your opinion on some pictures that my friend and I shot. Could you come over?”

I got the address and said “sure, I’ll be there in about twenty minutes”.

I remembered MJ saying she liked black so I slipped into my tight black jeans and a black tee shirt.

MJ met me at the door. I felt her giving me the once over as she smiled approvingly.

Inside, I was met by her friend Karri, a lovely green-eyed blonde. Her long hair was pulled back into a tight knot. She wore tight leather pants, high heels and a bustier that accented her fine figure.

“Karri is working on her portfolio” MJ explained ”I was wondering if you could help.”

“Of course” I replied unable to remove my eyes from this beauty “Anything”.

“I’m glad to hear you say that” MJ said with a smirk. I noticed a grin develop on Karri’s face as well. I smiled back.

“Let’s see what you have”.

We went to an arrangement of couches and a coffee table where there was a large portfolio case. I started looking through the images. It started with still life work of vegetables photographed in a most sensual way. The lighting seemed to bring out the soft curves of peppers, banana tomatoes and was set up in a most suggestive way.

Some portraits of a variety of characters; punk, bikers, grunge, gothic followed these. Some were on their own, some in groups and some as family portraits. They were very nicely done. I suggested she try to have fun with her models, not to keep them so serious. Perhaps to integrate groups, maybe photograph a tough looking biker or Goth with a ballerina if she could find one. The contrast could be startling and amusing.

They loved the ideas but Karri said she was looking for something completely different. I asked what she had in mind. Karri wanted another category of photos. She was interested in fashion. It isn’t my forte but I said I’d help however I could.

“Would you model for me?” she asked.

I was somewhat taken aback. I didn’t have the sculpted model figure most people want. I’m not bad but certainly not fashion material.

“Maybe if you told him what he’d be modeling” MJ suggested.

My curiosity, among other things, aroused I asked what they were talking about.

“Do you like the way Karri is dressed?” asked MJ.

“Very much” I smiled.

“What does it make you think of?”

MJ knew of my submissive fantasies and I couldn’t believe what she was implying in front of her friend.

“Well? Speak up!” she demanded as she moved around me.

I looked at Karri and back to MJ. She was pulling some items out of a bag I hadn’t noticed before. My mouth dropped open as I realised she held a slave collar, studded leather strips, and some chains.

“You’ll catch flies if you leave your mouth open like that. Perhaps we should gag you.” Suggested MJ.

I sank to my knees as Karri stood in front of me.

“Would you like to be my slave model for those?” she asked, pointing to what MJ was holding.

I nodded.

“I didn’t hear you” she cooed as she leaned over me, her hand caressing my hair towards the back of my neck. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled down, forcing my head to tilt upwards.

“Very much, Ma’am” I croaked.

“Good boy. Now strip and put these on. I was handed the studded leather harness, a collar, a black g-string, wrist and ankle cuffs. A leash was attached to the collar and I was led to a room that had been set up as a photo studio. There was a seven-foot wooden X on the wall. My arms were raised and the cuffs hooked into the metal rings about a foot below the tops of the X.

“For now you’ll face forward slave”

I nodded and leaned back against the X to watch as the lights were adjusted for best effect. They were using coloured gels on some of the lights for a better effect. The leather picked up the lights nicely. MJ reappeared wearing a black latex catsuit, her hair gelled to a severe look. She had changed her makeup as well. She looked as much the role of a stunning Mistress as any I’d ever seen.

MJ came up to me and wrapped her leg around mine as she looked into my eyes.

“If you do well, you may get a reward my pet.”

Karri directed us to look first at the camera and then at each other. MJ then attached a pair of nipple clamps to me. They were alligator clips attached by a chain. As I winced the motor drive whirred. MJ let her hands caress and roam over my near naked body, occasionally letting her nails drag along the skin. She moved in closer and let her long tongue snake out to tease my ear. A hand reached to grab my crotch and squeeze.

“Mmm do you have something in there for your Mistress? “ MJ purred.

“I am yours to use as you wish, Mistress.” I managed to say.

We went through several poses and light modifications when Karri decided to clamps should come off. MJ slowly removed them and pushed in on my nipples. The pain was excruciating and delicious at the same time. All this, of course, was well documented by the camera. MJ pinched and teased mercilessly.

Karri changed discs as MJ went to change clothes. Karri announced that she felt I had too much body hair for the next sequence. MJ reappeared in a leather outfit consisting of a corset, black high cut chaps, high-heeled boots, and a black peak cap. She had a pair of black sunglasses, and a whip as accessories.

Upon hearing Karri’s complaint, MJ suggested something be done about it. I was turned around and reattached to the X facing the wall. Blocks of wood about 18” were placed near my feet but spread wide. I was ordered to stand on them. This had the effect of raising my ass and spreading my legs. The additional height also made me lean forward. MJ told Karri get what was necessary.

The clips of the g-string were released and I felt warm soapy water wash my ass. I was scrubbed well as the camera clicked away once more. Karri announced that she’d be right back. A few minutes later she returned in a very tight, white, skimpy nurse’s outfit. She had some apparatus whose purpose I could only guess at. As I looked over my shoulder I noticed a bottle of liquid she was clipping to a hook on the ceiling. It had a long tube and a nozzle at the end. Karri told MJ they were going to switch places for a bit. Lights and lenses were rearranged. Nurse Karri put on the reflective black sunglasses but peered over them.

She produced a razor and shaving cream.

“Don’t move” she commanded, as she began to shave the area around my anus and balls. When it was clean enough to satisfy her she rinsed me off.

“Let’s see how you like this” she offered. With a couple of spanks to my wet ass, she brought the nozzle to my hole. The camera’s motor whirred as each frame captured the penetration of my ass. Karri bent over suggestively and planted a lipstick kiss on my ass in just the spot she wanted. I felt the fluid release and flow into me. I had never had an enema before so this was a new experience. MJ told Karri to move in to the kiss mark and hold the bent over pose with her lips puckered. As I was facing away from them I could only imagine the sight..

Karri reached through my legs to grab me and told me I had better not spill a drop or make a mess. Every once in a while she would tease my cock to keep it hard. After a while I began to feel the need to release, but permission was denied.

“Please Mistress “ I begged,” please, I really have to go”.

MJ laughed as she again denied me.

“Let’s see how long you can hold it. You’ll really suffer if you make a mess” she warned. Finally I started to shake from the effort of controlling my bowels. I guess my whimpering got to MJ because she came up to us and released me with an order to make sure I was very clean.

I realised I didn’t know where the bathroom was and was told to find it on my own. I half wobbled half danced out of the room in search of the facilities. Finally I was able to empty out all the liquid. I washed myself using the soap and washcloth to make sure I’d meet their standard whatever it might be.

Upon my return I was ordered to kneel on padded blocks facing the X. My arms were stretched forward and the blocks pulled apart thus separating my thighs and making me lean forward. I had to balance my weight carefully so as not to fall. MJ and Karri switched places again and lights were adjusted. Karri directed MJ to straddle my back as she held the whip. It would appear as though she were riding a horse backwards. Several variations of the pose were photographed when suddenly I heard a swish and felt the sting of the whip on my ass. I found it difficult not to buck as she repeatedly struck. Karri continued to capture all this on film. MJ traded her whip for a paddle. She was determined to get my ass a nice shade of pink in short order. In another pose she dug her nails into my reddened bottom. Again there were several variations photographs. As before there were the occasional grabs and caresses.

MJ dismounted and began so spank me from a different angle. By now I couldn’t help but squirm. Finally she decided she’d had enough and it was time for something different. Suddenly I felt something very cold. In ice cube was placed at the top of my ass. The ladies wanted to see it melt. The lights were set to pick up the rivulets of water. I was propped up so I wouldn’t move. The feeling of the cold water running over my hot ass was quite refreshing, even more so when the ice water streamed over my exposed hole.

When the ice finished MJ dripped some oil onto me. This was rubbed all over my ass.

“Now it will shine better”. She announced.

I was again spanked and paddled to bring back the faded pink. Ice was applied over the oil. The ladies seemed to think this looked much better than the last set. The ice cube didn’t take long to melt. I was oiled again but this time Karri’s gloved finger probed inside me causing me to moan.

“Do you like that, slave?” she asked, as her finger slid in and out.

“Oh yes Mistress, I do!” I writhed against her penetration.

Karri turned to MJ “He really IS a submissive little slut, isn’t he?”

“I told you he was “ she laughed. MJ grabbed my cock and balls and said threateningly “now, would you like me to make you my bitch as well as my slut?”

I wasn’t quite sure what she meant until I turned my head and noticed she had put on a strapon…a very big strapon! I must have looked worried because MJ let out an evil laugh as Karri clicked away. Lights and camera angle changed again in preparation for a new series of shots. Under Karri’s direction, MJ grabbed a fistful of hair and brought the dildo towards my mouth.

“Suck it bitch!” she commanded. “Suck it good!”

I opened my mouth and immediately had it filled. It took a bit of posing and directing to get the shot the way that Karri wanted it. The dildo went in and out of my mouth sometimes too deep, causing me to gag. The two women laughed as MJ fucked my mouth with Karri’s encouragement.

“How well do you think he’d take in the other end? Karri proposed.

“Oh please, no” I protested, “It’s much too big “.

“Do you really think so? Let’s find out.”

I was ordered to flip over as I was released from the wall. I was also turned sideways for an unobstructed camera angle. MJ, fearing I might cry out too loudly decided my mouth should be gagged. Karri suggested it would be enough if it were kept busy. Since the lighting would now remain the same, Karri set up a remote trigger and placed herself in front of me.

Lifting her skirt revealed her pert ,bare bottom.

“Kiss it, boy, and tell me how you like it.”

I did as ordered, kissing gently all over her delicious cheeks. They had been dusted with a honey powder. I began to lick it off.

“Mmmm ( kiss, kiss ) what a sweet (lick, lick) wonderful, beautiful ass. (lick, lick) She bent over lower allowing more access.

“Lick it everywhere, boy. And I mean everywhere! I lapped up and down the slit and over the smooth orbs. My tongue played with the puckered folds of her anus. She moaned her approval.

In the meantime MJ was still working on my ass. Her latex gloved finger continued to probe me, loosening me for her toy. At first she only used one finger but then advanced to two and then three. Once in a while she would use her other hand to spank me as she shouted encouragement for me to please Karri.

Karri pulled away and turned around. She spread her legs, grabbed my head and ground her pussy onto my face.

“Now eat me slut!” She ordered

My long soft tongue snaked out to lap gently at her slit. I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth. Sometimes gripping it gently between my teeth I would flick my tongue over her clit . She encouraged me with her moans and writhing. Suddenly her hands gripped my head and held me tightly to her. At that same moment MJ put the head of her rubber cock to my ass and drove it home. I screamed into Karri’s pussy as she ground it into me. I felt her hands grip my ass for better purchase. She got into a rhythm, pumping in and out.

“That’s it bitch, take it! You like the feel of my cock in you, don’t you? You little slut!”

”Yes Mistress. Oh yes! Please use me. I am yours.”

“I know you are, slut. You’re all mine and you’ll do what ever I want.” She grunted, accentuating her words with thrusts of her hips. “You’ll take this whole cock up your ass if I tell you to won’t you my little bitch?”

“Yes Mistress. Anything that would please you.” I panted in time with her thrusts.

In the meantime I was still lapping at Karri’s pussy as she ground her hips against my face. Her moans were , by now, reaching a fevered pitch mixed with cries of nearing satisfaction. As she reached her crescendo MJ pushed hard into me and held close, her strapon deep inside me. MJ then undid the straps keeping it on, leaving the dildo inside me. Reaching between my legs she grabbed hold of my raging hard on and began to milk it. I immediately began to moan which pushed Karri over the edge to ecstasy.

“That’s right, make her cum slut. Suck up all that wonderful pussy juice!” She slapped my ass and then raked her nails across the cheeks. Then she went back to fucking my ass with the dildo as she stroked my cock. “Do you want to cum too my little bitch slut?” she cooed.

“Yes please Mistress. Oh yes I do so want to cum.”

“And you’ll do what I tell you to if I let you?”

“Yes Mistress, whatever you tell me to!”

“Then you jerk off for us. Put on a show and keep that cock in your ass. Ride it and pump your cock for us to see. When you cum, you’ll do so in your hand. Do you understand slut?”

“Yes Mistress. Thank you”. I rode the dildo up and down as I pumped my cock, teasing it so the pleasure would last longer. MJ reached over and began to pinch my nipples.

“Pump it faster slut. I don’t have all day”

I gasped at the new pain but did as ordered.

“Now slut! I want you to cum NOW!!!”

I stroked harder and faster until I was about to cum. MJ let go of my nipples and returned to fucking my ass.

“I want you to cum in your hand, slut. Catch it all.”

I did as ordered. I quickly felt the hot goo splash into the palm of my hand, filling it .

It seems the dildo in my ass was a double header because MJ came about the same time I did.

“Now my little slut, be a good little puppy and lick it up. Every drop! That’s a good pet.”

As I finished cleaning up the women lay down in a heap with me and once again I heard the click of the camera.

I look forward to seeing the results of that photo shoot and even more to any more they want me to pose for.

m_slave4u
m_slave4u
19 Followers