Photo Shoot Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Glamour shoot becomes group pornographic reality.
861 words
3.33
70.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up wondering what I would do today. After a leisurely cup of coffee on my plush ivory velour couch I decided I had too much energy and need to unwind. I put in my favorite hot DVD. While watching 3 guys on one girl I found myself rubbing my nipples till they were like wood. I had had enough foresight to drape a towel on the couch to absorb my juices. As the movie progressed I took one hand to massage my clit so that it would swell to triple its size. I could feel the inside of my thighs getting warm and I was enjoying the tingling sensation I knew foretold the coming of ecstasy. My fingers were coated with love juice and I put them in my mouth to taste the sweet pungent cream. Mmmm I licked every finger up and down before putting them back into my soft folds. Little white goblets were running down both of my thighs but I wouldn't allow myself to go over the edge just yet. I would stop the circling motion just as I felt my breath stop and I would take the cream and massage my nipples.

After numerous times and very wet nipples I took my clit between my thumb and forefinger and massaged it into a very round, very sensitive ball. With more juice than I knew what to do with I put 3 fingers into my pussy and pumped while massaging my clit with the other hand. This good pain was almost unbearable and as I watched the woman in the movie lower herself onto an enormous penis while having another guy enter her from behind I just had to let go, "Ohhhhh arrrggghhh!" I came again and again not wanting the multiple spasms inside me to stop. I was sitting in a pool of my own cream but I couldn't take my fingers out because my pussy walls were holding them in. After a while I found my breath and was able to get up to answer the phone. It was Glamour Shots offering a free photo shoot if I came in today so I quickly and readily agreed to be there in an hour.

When I got there I was ushered into a room that was made up as a very lavish bedroom. There were cameras and TVs in all the corners. The photographer was a very good looking Adonis-type who wore a tank on top of his tight fitting jeans. He told me I had been referred to him as a MILF. He asked me to disrobe and when I looked around he smiled and said, "Right here." So I slipped out of my skirt, unbuttoned my blouse and slipped out of my bra and there I was standing in 4" heels and a thong. He asked me to go over to the bed and make myself comfortable among the many plushy pillows. The room was aglow with soft pink light as I laid back on the bed. He took a couple of shots and liked what the camera saw. He asked me to close my eyes and imagine I was being pampered. The camera clicked for what seemed a hundred times and when I opened my eyes there were four male models around the bed, each one more built than the next. They stroked my skin and brushed their lips all over me. I was melting. Two took my nipples into their mouths and I felt like my nipples would come off on their tongues. The more they swirled the wetter I got. The other 2 were enjoying the scenery and handled their stiff rods. I was moaning and the camera was clicking.

All of a sudden I was on TV and being taped. I moved my hips up and down and my thong was soaked. They pulled it off me with their teeth and suddenly I had two tongues in me and two still swirling my nipples. This was beyond heaven! They wouldn't let me get up til I had cum for both of them. I was so ready! My cum shot out and they slurped me dry. Next I was asked to stand and bend over to touch my toes. One of them knelt down and put his face under me and tongued my pussy walls. Another grabbed my cheeks and opened them so he could slide his long thick dick in. ohhh mmmmyyyy GGGODDD! The feeling was so delicious! The two others put their cocks in my mouth and I ate them ferociously. I sucked cock and balls and buried my face in all this manhood. I LOVE sucking cock! I could see myself on TV and it was like watching a movie only I was the star. It was hours of being cocked in all my orifices and I can't even count the times I came. The photographer said it was the best MILF session they had EVER had and the picture of me being anally cocked with one guy eating me and the 2 others in my mouth would be on the cover of the magazine.