Photo Shoot Gone Badly Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I Have a big ass and big fucking slutty udders like a cow."

"P-please Paul don't make me say that... please."

I felt so humiliated. I thought my new breasts were perfect and now this was the third or fourth time Paul was comparing them to udders.

"Yes, Suzie you have to say it because you know it's true. You even had your cow udders made larger after all the years of milking you've had, because you're an old cow. Or, you could pay me the $8000 you owe me..."

"Oh god"

"Say it, moo cow"

"I have a big ass and b-big fucking slutty u-udders like a cow."

"I moan and grunt like a rutting pig when I should sit quietly for a portrait"

That one was true. "I moan and grunt like a rutting pig when I should sit quietly for a portrait".

"Very well done Suzie." At last, I thought. My humiliation is now complete. I can't sink any lower. How wrong I was.

"Ok so now that we understand each other," Paul continued, "I want you to get on your hands and knees on the bed. You may leave your panties and heels on. Arch your back and stick that fat ass of yours high in the air." I did exactly as told. My panties were by now completely saturated and my nipples were sticking out so hard they were almost painful. Joel moved in behind me, looking at me lustfully, his massive cock throbbing. By now I was pretty sure what was going to happen to me next and to be honest I was looking forward to it. Really looking forward to it. Except once again, I was wrong. Joel reached around and pulled down on my nipple, just the way a farmer might milk a cow. Oh no, this was getting too much. All this attention was taking me right to the edge but it was not enough to bring me release.

Paul started grinning again. "Hey, moo cow. What should you be saying?"

"P-please Joel. Please f-f-fuck me. Make me cum. I need it so bad lover..."

Joel and Paul both burst out laughing, and hard. "Wow you really are a slut Suzie," chuckled Paul. "Unfortunately this is not a Mills and Boon novel and this is not all about you. Therefore what I want you to say when Joel pulls one of those massive udders is what all good cows should say...'moo'".

Oh fuck no. Every time I thought this couldn't get any more humiliating...

Joel tugged hard on my right nipple.

"Moo"

Then my left one.

"Moo" Then really hard and long on my right nipple again "MoooOOOOOO"

The boys both fell about laughing as I gasped in shame.

Then, finally, I felt something up against my labia. For a second I thought it was Joels young hard cock but I soon realised it was his fingers, teasing, probing my lips through my panties. "Holy fuck Paul she is absolutely dripping. How did you get her like this?"

"Actually mate she more or less did it to herself. Isn't that right Suzie?"

"Y=yes." That was the worst part. It was right. Paul had not touched me. Not once.

Joel continued to stroke the outside of my panties, stimulating me infuriatingly. I started to whimper and move my ass closer to his hand and his maddening fingers. I knew it was useless but instinct took over. I had to have something inside me to make me cum.

Then, from Joel: "Nah uh, not yet you old fuckpig. You have to earn it." Oh no, please no. I just wanted to cum.

Joel grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to the floor, on my knees, while he sat at the end of the bed. His cock was hard and he was certainly turned on as the head was glistening with pre cum. "Grab your heels" he ordered thickly.

I reached behind myself, one hand on each heel. Without warning, Joel (who still hand a handful of my hair) pushed my head down onto his cock. All of a sudden I had as much of its length as I could take deep in my throat. He held me down there and shook my head over his hard cock. I could feel my throat, eyes and nose burn as he did it and I reached up to grab his thighs and push myself off his cock.

As I did, Joel pulled me rapidly off his cock. "Naughty, naughty, fat assed cow, " said Paul from across the room.

"I said hands on HEELS" said Joel forcefully. As he said "HEELS" he slapped my big fucking fat cow tits, hard.

"S-sorry J-Joel" I whimpered.

"Try again slut", and again the cock was in my throat. This time he was pushing my head up and down on his cock, and I was choking, gagging, making obscene noises. Suddenly a thick trail of drool rose up through my throat, out the sides of my mouth, all over Joel's cock. Joel released me again.

"Oh a sloppy little slut," said Joel. He watched as drool dribbled all over my dd titties, and my mascara started to run from the burn in my eyes. For the next few minutes or so, this is how I was treated, throat fucked like a street whore, when all I originally wanted was to have my beautifully maintained 40 year old body, including brand new tits, worshipped as some unattainable trophy. How low had I sunk in such a short time?

Then, Joel uttered a massive groan and pulled my head away from his cock. I looked up just in time to see his cock head suddenly puff up and then release a massive gush of semen. I couldn't tell much after that as it splattered my eyes, my hair, my face, my chin and my tits, but it must have been three of four good thick loads. "Awesome dude!" exclaimed Paul. Joel didn't say much, as he hadn't all along. He walked away from me without as much as a "thank you", and left me wiping cum from my eyes. By now I was desperate. I had never been so close to such a large orgasm for so long without satisfaction. Especially with my panties still on!

Paul knew this too. "Would you like to cum now Suzie?"

"Oh y-yes please Paul. Please"

"Ok well I think you know by now the sort of things I need to hear you say. But in case you're not sure, the word 'lover' is not required." That chuckle again....fuck I really should have more dignity but I needed to cum so bad I would say, do and endure anything, and he knew it.

"Please Paul, fuck me. Fuck me in my slutty pussy. I know I'm just a good for nothing fuckpig who thinks she's a model. I'm a 40 year old slut who got her tits enhanced because she is a prick teasing whore with cow udders. I'm a filthy bitch with a fat ass who gets wet and drools on the couch without even being touched. I'm such a whore I will say moo when my tits are pulled just so I can get some cock. But please, please, please end this now and fuck me so I can cum."

There I was, now fully debased. Words had come out of my mouth that I'd never used. I was kneeling on the floor of Paul's office with my face and hair covered in cum, my tits covered in my own drool, my panties absolutely soaking through, and I hadn't even noticed that while I was begging my hands had gone up to my tits again. And now I was asking for the final humiliation, for Paul to fuck me hard so I could cum, and no doubt he'd make me say and do all of the above and worse all over again. "Good girl. Except for one thing. I don't fuck slutty fat assed cows, so here take this and have fun. "

With that, he threw me a vibrator.

"And be quick, the camera is still rolling."

12