Photo Shoot Up-Sell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jan, please take off the school costume and put on the lingerie."

Without hesitation Jan stripped, which didn't take much effort. Daniela came in unannounced and gathered up the school costume. Janet seemed shocked at the interruption. "You have a very sexy body," said Daniela. Then she left, leaving Jan alone and naked. Alonzo and I watched as she pulled on the pink panties, put on and hooked the bra, and donned the gown. She was over-the-top sexy. I wanted to run into the studio room, throw her onto the padded white blocks and fuck the daylights out of her. The added bonus, besides hot sex, was that maybe Alonzo would deduct Gian's posing fee.

Gian returned wearing only black spandex briefs that covered him from waist to mid-thigh. He was in good shape, no potbelly on that young man. He carried a silk pink throw. After rearranging the white cubes into a flat oval surface, he spread the pink throw like a bedspread.

"Janet, please stand in front of Gian. Gian, stand behind her, offset about half a body-width." In that position, I could see the right side of Gian's body. Alonzo took a few shots.

The door to our room opened and in walked Daniela, dressed in the schoolgirl outfit minus the blazer. Her tits strained against the tied blouse, the sides on full display. "Has there show started?" And without permission, she sat backwards on my lap but only after flipping up her skirt to expose her round ass and the thin backside of a black thong. She'd tied her hair into pigtails, which brushed my face when she shook her head.

"What's this?" I wasn't displeased with a fantasy perched on my knees, but I needed some explanation.

"I thought it was only fair to join you," she said.

"Daniela is responsible for client satisfaction," Alonzo explained. "When she heard that Gian would be posing with your wife and were staying to observe, I expected she would join us, so you didn't feel left out."

She sat precariously. I wanted to put my hands on her waist, to balance her so she wouldn't fall. But if I did that, I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from taking hold of those tits. Instead, I gripped the sides of the chair.

She turned in profile. "While I did her make-up, Janet told me all sorts of interesting things. Especially your performance ability."

Jan told her about our sex life? Did she tell Daniela I was good in the sack? I was distracted by the side view of Daniela's breast, large and self-supporting. My hands were getting sweaty.

"Your lap isn't very flat. Would you please hold me steady?"

Did she mean my erection, evident in my slacks? I was anxious to touch her firm smooth skin and now I had permission. I placed my hands on her bare waist.

Alonzo noticed. "Ah, then it will be all right with you if Gian touches your wife." He said it as a statement, not a question. Into the mic, he gave directions. "Gian, put one arm around Janet's waist."

So that's the way it was! 'Fairness' was parity. Gian could do to Jan what I did to Daniela, and visa versa. Within limits, this would be exciting. I just needed to keep my libido in check.

His flat palm and outstretched fingers covered her navel. In response, I placed both of my hands on Daniela's belly. She cooed and scooted back, closer to my erection. Her head tilted back against my chest. "I don't want to block your view."

Besides letting Gian do more with my wife, the other thing constraining my behavior, thank goodness, was Daniela's father sitting next to us. If things got too sexual, Alonzo would throw Jan and I out, probably without our photos. And I wouldn't blame him.

"Now both hands," said Alonzo.

Because I'd used two. I needed to be more careful.

Gian pressed himself against my wife's back, his hands spread across her upper and lower stomach. Daniela took one of my hands and placed it on a breast. I'd died and gone to heaven. It was amazingly firm for its size. Alonzo noticed. "Gian, cup one of Janet's breasts, won't you?"

Gian followed orders too well, cupping and then squeezing the breast gently. I did the same to Daniela, who slid back even further. God, her tits were resilient against my fingers.

"My nipples are getting as hard as your cock." Daniela slid my hand into her the blouse, putting my hand on a bare breast. I resisted until I saw Gian's hand had displaced Jan's bra and he had one naked tit in his grasp. Jan's eyes were closed, her mouth open. She always did have sensitive nipples. I rubbed my fingers across an extended hard nubbin. "Oooh, Sam. You're getting me so excited. Feel." She dragged my other hand to her crotch.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I whispered in her ear. My fingertips toyed with the front of her thong. But she was right. The scanty material was damp. Like Gian had done earlier, I ran one finger between Daniela's pantied labia. Her hips lurched.

"Gian, cover Jan's pubic area please."

With one hand still on an exposed breast, Gian slid his other hand onto Jan's mound. "Oooh, Gian. Should you be touching me there?" She went weak-kneed. Only his two hands kept her on her feet, pressed against him. Although I couldn't see, he must have been erect.

Alonzo was front-focused, but he must have known that Daniela and I were mirroring his son and my wife. Daniela scooted a bit forward and reached behind her. Her fingers approached my cock, now fully erect and probably leaking.

Instinctively, I grabbed her wrist. "Hang on. I thought our deal was that I got to approve what's happening to my wife. But I'm not deciding." I looked at Daniela. "You are."

"You don't like this?" Daniela asked.

Alonzo sighed. "My daughter is only trying to keep your happy with your experience. After all, it was your choice to stay. And pre-approve your wife's decisions."

He was right, but Daniela's willingness to escalate our activities was dangerous. And Alonzo seemed fine with our foreplay. What else would he allow? "So maybe I was wrong. How about if I put the decisions back in Janet's hands?" I had to hope that she would show appropriate restraint, something Daniela wasn't.

Alonzo turned to face us, a client with his mostly naked daughter on my lap. "Are you certain?"

Gian was still holding Jan by one breast and her crotch. Her hips waved side to side. With a brief hesitation, I nodded.

"All right. I will seek your wife's permission from now on. Even for the small things."

"Good."

Daniela's frown told me how she felt about the shift of power.

Alonzo turned his undivided attention to the modeling room. "Please face each other."

Gian's tight black shorts had a huge bulge in front. Yep, he was excited all right. But Janet would have the sense to limit their activities. Wouldn't she?

Daniela sat down on my lap, facing me. She helped me off with my shirt, since Gian was bare-chested.

"Janet dear, would you like Gian to remove your bra?" asked Alonzo.

She glanced down at the garment, which had been flipped up exposing one breast. "Sure, he's already seen them."

Gian moved close but instead of unhooking from the behind, he stood directly in front of her, pressing against her and reaching over her back. Which put his throbbing pouch against her. When he stepped back, the bra fell off.

Alonzo became the director. "Are you all right with a small role play?"

"What do you mean?" Janet asked.

"You and Gian will act based on my direction. The script gives context to the posing. Which is going very well, from my perspective."

Daniela toyed with the tied shirttails of her blouse. "I guess it's my turn. You should help, like Gian did." The knot came undone easily. She shrugged off the blouse. Shifting her shoulders swung her tits. My eyes bugged out. Her breasts were large and proud and uplifted, pointing at me, begging for attention. Her nipples were inflated. I wiped saliva from the corner of my mouth.

"Okay, but I can refuse anything that would make me uncomfortable, right?" said Jan.

With Daniela's tits in my face, I'd almost forgotten about my wife. Good girl, I thought.

"Yes, of course. Pretend Gian is your loving husband who's just come home from work. Give him a big hug and kiss."

Daniela waited until Janet and Gian were in an embrace and lip locked before she wrapped her arms around me and put her lips to mine. I hugged her, pulling her close, her tits crushed against my chest. She ground her crotch against mine. I didn't care, focusing on her hot kiss. Her lips clung to mine as she pulled her head back. Shit, she was a great kisser.

When I glanced over Daniela's shoulder, Gian was holding Jan off the ground by her ass, her legs slightly spread, his hidden erection pressing against her crotch. Their lips performed a flurry of kisses. I let my hands slide down to Daniela's hips, pulling her close. She didn't resist.

"That looked terrific," said Alonzo. "How did it make you feel?"

Jan was back on her own two feet, standing close to Gian's body. "Gian is great kisser, and I feel very sexy. And maybe a little too turned on. I mean, his penis pressing against me was really obvious."

"Would you like to touch it?"

Time stopped. Everyone waited for Jan's decision. My head hoped she'd turn down the offer, but my cock lurched, awaiting Daniela's touch.

"Well?" asked Alonzo.

Jan reached out and dragged the back of her hand over the bulge without gripping it. "Maybe not that big, but certainly big enough." Her hands made a round trip, circumnavigating his erection. Daniela was more straightforward but I didn't complain as she took hold and pumped my cock through my pants.

"Would you like to take it out?" asked Alonzo.

Daniela was already working my zipper, in anticipation of a positive reply.

Jan pulled her arm away. "No, I'm sorry. I really can't do that, in good conscience. I'm sure it's very nice."

Daniela froze and pouted. I imagined those lips on my cock. But kudos to Jan, who knew her limits.

"Well then, we should move on to the final costume. Gian, please fetch it for Janet."

While he was out of the room, Daniela humped back and forth almost imperceptibly, giving me the occasional kiss. Gian dutifully returned with a couple of animal pelts and a fur throw, to replace the silk pink one. Then he departed, leaving Janet alone again.

"You wear it like a bikini," said Alonzo.

Jan stripped and held one piece across her chest. "Like this?" It hung at an angle, draped across her tits with no structure.

"Perfect. The other piece is a loincloth. To be worn without panties."

Jan chose to take the panties off first and then tie the loincloth around her waist. It was two approximate squares that covered her pussy and butt. Well, most of her butt, as she turned to get Alonzo's approval. Daniela stood and slipped off her panties, to match my panty-less wife. The short skirt covered her pussy, but we all knew it was bare, including her father.

Gian returned, also wearing a loincloth. His was pushed out from his body by his erection. Daniela pulled me to my feet and unzipped my pants, then pulled my jockeys and pants to the floor. "Janet told me you were well equipped, but I had no idea." Her hand was close, within reach of touching my erection, but Jan wasn't touching Gian's, so she held back.

Alonzo had two waiting puppets at his disposal. I hoped Janet knew her limits. "All right. Janet, dear, please lay on your side, facing me."

Jan did as told, rubbing her hand on the fur throw. "Oooh, this is so soft." Both the top and bottom pieces of her outfit shifted due to gravity. The bottoms of her breasts and a part of her groin were exposed.

"Now, Gian, lay behind her."

Daniela pushed me back onto the chair and straddled my thighs, her back to me. This was getting really intense. If Daniela slid any closer, my cock would rub her pussy, and then what? She leaned to the side so I could watch my wife and her brother, essentially naked.

"Good," said Alonzo. "Jan, if you could bend your right knee."

Jan's right leg lifted. The loincloth flopped over, exposing her pussy. "Like this?"

"Yes, perfect. Let me get a couple of shots like this."

Through Jan's arched leg, Gian's loincloth was visible, also displaced. The tip of his bare cock lay on the inside of Jan's thigh. God, it was simultaneously thrilling and terrifying. My cock was under Daniela's skirt, dangerously close.

"Gian, move closer to Janet."

His cock slid along her thigh, inches from her pussy. Daniela repositioned herself a bit closer as well.

"I feel so vulnerable," said Janet. "I mean, with our naked bodies so close-"

"You look perfect together. Such a beautiful couple." Alonzo shot me a glance.

Did Alonzo mean Jan and Gian or Daniela and me?

In the meantime, Daniela had scooted up my lap. She'd lifted up and come back down, her pussy resting along my cock.

"Janet, darling, I want you to pretend that Gian is your sweet husband Sam. You've just come home from a costume party and you are very excited. He holds you from behind, caressing you."

On cue, Gian ran his hand along the edge of Jan's body, from knee to hip to waist and coming to rest on her breast, barely covered by the animal skin. She writhed at his touch. I ran my hands up Daniela's waist, then around to the front. As long as Gian had fondled Jan's breasts, I was free to do the same with Daniela's. Then Gian lifted her leg, opening her crotch completely. His cock bumped against her pussy.

"Oh my! It's-" She reached down and held it. "-Bigger than I tough. And so hard."

"Because Sam loves you so much. He appreciates you and your body."

Daniela hovered above me, reached between her thighs and stroked the tip of my cock along her furrow.

Gian pulsed his hips. Jan's fingers kept his cock pressing flat along her labia. "Sam really loves me, you know."

"Yes, which is why he bought you this experience. For your pleasure."

Jan's face reddened. She joined Gian in a mutual humping, keeping his cock in contact. Daniela undulated her hips, directing my cock along her pussy.

"Your face, it is beaming," said Alonzo. "You must be enjoying the feelings of being wanted so much."

"Oh yes." Jan was humping faster, masturbating herself with Gian's cock but without penetration. As a couple, we'd tried a lot of different sexual devices including a dildo. Jan was probably remembering those adventures. Gian had wiggled his other hand around, grasping one of Jan's tits in his hand, her nipple in the grip of his fingers.

"There is only one decision left," said Alonzo. "One very special service."

I swallowed hard. Gian took his hand from her leg and poised his cock at Jan's pussy. Jan kept that leg raised by herself. Daniela stood, aiming my cock at the opening between her labia.

"You have the opportunity to satisfy yourself, to record your ultimate sexuality."

"Oh God, I could never show Sam these pictures. He wouldn't understand."

Whoa! She didn't say she couldn't fuck Gian, only that she couldn't show me the photos of the act. Was she really considering it? Daniela was certainly rooting for that outcome.

"I can deliver the more intimate pictures to you, privately," said Alonzo. "He'd never know."

Gian put his cock in Jan's hand. She rubbed the tip of cock up and down her labia, then to the entrance. She stroked him, provoking his hips to thrust. With each lunge forward, she moved away. She maintained her distance, not allowing penetration. Daniela held my cock at the entrance to her pussy, her labia divided my the head of my cock. "You're really sexy. You know that, don't you? And you've probably had lots of clients in this position, right?"

"Never," he whispered. "Never someone as desirable." Both hands caressed Jan's tits and teased her nipples. He resumed humping.

It was a line, as sure as I was sitting there with Alonzo's daughter on my lap. But Jan was too savvy to fall for it, wasn't she? In fairness, I put my hands on Daniela's tits, rubbing her nipples into my palms. She hummed with pleasure.

Jan pressed Gian's cock along her labia, like a hot dog in a bun. Daniela plopped back down, mirroring their activity. "Why doesn't she just let him fuck her? He's marvelous."

Daniela had experienced her brother? Not surprising, given what had happened so far.

"Sam loves you. He wouldn't want you to deprive yourself." Alonzo glanced at me as he coaxed Janet to action. "You deserve to have the ultimate sexual pleasure. Do it for yourself."

She'd be doing something for me too, but she didn't know it. I was flabbergasted that Alonzo was okay with the possibility of me fucking his daughter, right next to him.

Gian's cock glistened with Jan's juices. She was turned on and ready all right. But would she actually cheat on me, with witnesses?

"I'm so horny, I can't stand it." Jan's hips synchronized with Gian's. They were simulating sex but just hadn't completed the coupling.

Daniela's pussy painted the length of my cock with her juices.

"I want you," said Gian. "And I know you want me."

Jan looked back at her potential lover. As their lips touched, she maintained her grip of his cock, placed it at the entrance and melted back against it. Gian moaned in harmony with my wife. Daniela arched her back as she put my cock in place and sat down. "Oooh, your wife is very lucky."

To have Gian's cock in her pussy? Or having access to mine at home?

Jan and Gian were writhing there, slowly fucking in the next room. Daniela bounced up and down on my cock, her breasts more than filling my hands. I no longer cared if this was okay with her father. Daniela was no virgin, but still plenty tight. Alonzo was concentrating on recording the action in the other room. The next time I looked, Jan had laid back and Gian was between her thighs, pounding away. Her head shook from side to side, vocalizing her exhales and rubbing his back and his ass, encouraging him to drill deeper. I stood Daniela up and led her to the couch. I removed my pants and jockeys from my ankles, spread her stockinged legs and knelt between them. "You deserve as good as my wife is getting."

"Oh yes, I agree." She ripped off the schoolgirl skirt, naked and inviting. My eyes connected with Alonzo, who'd taken a pause at recording my wife's action with his son. He gave a slight nod, the gift of permission I wasn't waiting for. I fell into Daniela's arms. She put my cock in place and we resumed our consummation. Although Gian wasn't sucking Jan's nipples, I took advantage of the opportunity and mouthed Daniela's bloated tips. She pulled my head to hers. Her lips opened and my tongue invaded her mouth while my cock attacked her cunt. The sound from the lovers in the next room got louder. Over the arm of the couch, I saw Jan's legs around Gian's waist, holding onto him for dear life. I picked up my pace, as Daniela made equivalent noises. Glancing up, I noted Alonzo using a pocket camera to take a few shots of his daughter and me in heat.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" The sounds were very familiar. Jan was near climax. "I've never had an orgasm with anybody except Sam!" Gian muttered something I couldn't understand. I was motivated to reach a similar climax. I doubled my thrusts.

"Oh God, oh God!" Every muscle in Daniela's body tightened and she groaned. Was that an orgasm? I kept thrusting. "I can't take any more. You are too much." I concentrated on the grip of her pussy, which was fading fast. Still, it was delightful and warm, and a great place to deposit a load of sperm.

Between the grunts, I heard Gian ask Jan, "You enjoy, no?"

"Oh God yes!" She kissed his cheek. "I love your energy!"

What was I, a dead battery in bed? I extricated myself from Daniela's arms. "That was wonderful," she said.

I asked her to turn around. She had a puzzled look. "On your hands and knees," I directed.

"More?" She glanced at my cock, as firm as ever.