Photo Snapper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm touching you," he uttered as his fingers slid lightly over the dampening silk making her moan at the slightest contact, "you are consumed with passion as I grip you through the thin veil, you want to come!" "

I watched him finger her through the silk turning her into a moaning gasping wreck as he teased her so slowly closer to climax. Enviously I watched him torture her with just one finger toying with her pussy through her now sodden panties until finally he focused on the bulging area about her clitty through the silk bringing her torment to a dramatic end. She came quite animatedly, bucking and thrashing wildly, I watched intently as her orgasm consumed her. Stacy was still writhing in rapture on the bed when I was finally dismissed and instructed to make tea for all again.

"For a newbie that was quite memorable Stacy!" I heard Joe's eager voice blurting as they all came around the partition into the rest area, "I got some really good shots!"

"Yes! Yes indeed, I believe you may have something special young lady!" chuckled Alfie quite cheerily for him.

"Was I that good," upon hearing her voice I turned to see her still in a state of enticing disarray.

"You came across real well," Alfie smiled, "it was good to see you suffer so demonstratively shall we say as I used you, now go and tidy yourself up and we'll have a break."

"You want to shoot more Mr Bassinbourne?" she looked really delighted with the praise.

"Of course, we've got plenty time but only if you're up to it," laughed Alfie, "we must strike while the iron is hot so to speak, and you sure are hot!"

I cringed as I heard the cheesy line being delivered but Stacy seemed to love the attention, she giggled as she sauntered away. As I tidied up the tea things I listened avidly to the others talking and they knew what they had on their hands, in turn I knew what I wanted in my hands.

"Well Joe it looks like we've got a real live one for sure, what do you think?"

"No joking Alfie I thought the lens would melt, she oozes it man!"

"I'd love to have her," I put in my pennies worth.

"Wouldn't we all," Alfie laughed then added more seriously, "can't mix business with pleasure though so tough! Boy!"

Accepting the caution as it was intended I hoped I decided to watch what I said from now on, the money I was getting for this was too much to jeopardise. We chatted about the shoot till Stacy returned looking a little less dishevelled and buttoned up once more. We all sat and had tea and biscuits and I realised that finally the aching beast in my jeans was slumbering. I listened in as they discussed terms with Stacy, she got two hundred for that last shoot and Alfie hinted at double if she did well in the next. She was only too eager to begin the second shoot and sat muttering as Joe took his cameras away to reload the film. There must be a lot of money in this I thought to myself quickly trying to tot up the cost of everything in my head. Thankfully at least, it took my poor mind off sex for a few minutes.

"Its nearly twelve, lets get started," Alfie cried rubbing his hands together after putting down his now empty cup, "lets get a little more adventurous in this one!"

"Trevor tie Stacy's hands in front of her and bring her to me," he tossed me a coil of soft broad cord.

"Use the cord to bind her," he laughed seeing the bewilderment on my face, "several times around her wrists but not..."

"Not too tight I know!"

With that he disappeared around the partition leaving us alone for a few moments. Stacy held her arms out towards me encouraging me to proceed perhaps seeing the doubt and uncertainty I felt for some reason. For something better to do I tested the cord as if I knew what I was doing.

"You sure you're okay with this?" I questioned Stacy feeling concerned for some reason as I began to bind her wrists.

"Yeah why shouldn't I be?" she laughed, seemingly at the worry in my voice.

"I've no idea what they intend to do to you!" I uttered quietly, "doesn't that scare you?"

"On the contrary Trevor," a wicked smile played over her full lips for a moment, "I thought I'd demonstrated that just now!"

"What if they decide to hurt you?" my voice fell almost to a whisper, "how could you take the risk?"

I could see my concern didn't bother Stacy one jot; she did however pause before replying perhaps to try and explain her point of view for me.

"Of course I know there's a risk, I'm thinking of the money man, I'm getting what I consider a big screw for today's effort, a darn sight more than any regular job would have pulled in!" she smiled her eyes twinkling wickedly once again.

"You weren't thinking of the money earlier I could tell," I laughed as my concerns lessened, she obviously was cool with this as I tied her wrists together, "not too tight is it?"

"No that's fine, I admit things got out of hand earlier and I got a little exuberant shall we say," she leant closer to me, "but I was watching you! You dirty minded sod; you enjoyed my performance!"

Of course I couldn't deny her statement, she had seen the state I was in, several times she had stared at me as the shoot took place. My mind was doing overtime imagining that she actually fancied me as I secured the knot at her wrists.

"Come on we'd better go!" I laughed embarrassed and trying to hide it from her.

"Okay, but I think I'll put a bit extra into my performance this time, just for you!"

"I'll be watching," I laughed trying to stay cool or appear so at least, "I wouldn't miss a moment!"

"Don't spill your sack too early baby," she giggled reddening herself as she pouted, "save every drop for me, save it for later."

"Why?" escaped my lips as my mind went into shock.

"If the old buggers don't wear me out I'll be thirsty after this!" came her breathless reply perfectly delivered to blow my mind, "once those dirty old sods have finished with me I wanna sort you out, I'm gonna call it a little bonus for being a good boy!"

As she winked I blushed crimson, I couldn't stop myself. Finding myself amazed at the lewdness of the offer she just made me I reddened with both embarrassment and excitement. My cock began to stir at the thought of this gorgeous creature wanting to blow me after the shoot was over. I stood transfixed as she edged closer and her bound hands fell to cup my crotch, she sighed appreciatively as she measured me up staring directly into my eyes. Just in the nick of time or not it's hard to say Joe appeared around the partition, I had been about to kiss her and he interrupted the flow at the most inopportune moment.

"Whoa there Tiger!" he laughed wickedly, "hot and bothered are we, I'll take her from here Trev." "Alfie wants you to tidy up here before you get your free peep show.

Joe took the end of the now forgotten cord from my clammy hands; I wiped them upon my backside to remove some of the built up sweat as I watched him loop the rope around the cord between Stacy's wrists three times loosely then knot it firmly. Giggling Stacy turned her head to me and licked her lips provocatively as he jerked her after him and lead her off by her bonds.

As they disappeared from sight I began hurriedly tidying around the rest area eager to find out that was in store for Stacy this time. Alfie passed me going into the office, he returned moments later with something hanging from his trouser back pocket, something black and leather rolled up, I couldn't make out what it was, he picked up a set of folding steps that were leant against the wall and disappeared. Somewhere not far away I heard the steps being put up then shortly after being taken down again, I was finished, excitedly I scuttled off to see what was occurring.

They weren't in the bedroom set or the next one that was set up sort of like a kitchen. As I came around the next partition I stopped in my tracks, it was a corner set, the partitions were made to look like wood panelled walls and there was no other decoration there apart from a large rug in the middle of the floor. What stopped me was the sight of Stacy, in the middle of the rug bathed in light. The girl's arms were drawn up above her head. The loose but secure coils Joe had fashioned had been slipped over a deep cast metal hook that in turn was secured to a sturdier rope. This rope ran up through an iron ring secured to the beam above Stacy by a length of chain and over towards the wall through another ring then ran down close to the wall. Halfway down the rope was knotted into a thick linked chain, which in turn was slipped over one of a row of upturned coat hooks on the wall. Cheap but easily adjustable I had to admire their ingenuity.

As for Stacy she looked incredible, her thin green blouse drawn up tight over her shapely stretched figure, her midriff naked between it and her cream skirt taut and firm. Stacy's blonde curls glowing in the spotlights as she teetered upon her high-heeled shoes made me gasp in awe. But it was her soft moans of discomfort and excitement that stirred something primal deep within me, something perversely unnatural.

"Do you like that my darling?" laughed Alfie, I don't know how he managed to keep his voice and temperament so even.

"Oh yes!" sighed Stacy obviously getting excited again, "what's the idea this time?"

"We haven't planned anything really," laughed Alfie, "I never expected you to be so agreeable to our demands shall we say. Let's see what develops, for now lets just pretend you are my captive!"

With that he gagged her once more in the same manner as last time, Joe had been and still was taking close-up shots of him working and of Stacy as she was prepared. Once he had finished the act of gagging Stacy Alfie walked away, he returned with a small wooden packing crate which he placed directly in front of her, Pushing it towards Stacy with his foot driving her back as he did so Alfie indicated without words that she should stand upon it. Obeying his gesture without delay Stacy stepped onto the box allowing her arms to sag the extra foot or so the box took up.

"Okay Trevor see to the chain my boy," he ordered me, "take up the slack, get her nice and tight."

I crossed to the coat hook, my hands were trembling as I unclipped the chain and pulled it tight until I heard her groan behind the gag then secured it again. As I turned Alfie had pulled the leather object from his pocket and unrolled it, it was a hood. I watched enthralled as he slipped the hood on and adjusted the thin pliable snugly fitting leather into place over his face, it had a hole for each eye and one for his mouth. This was incredible I was astounded by my own anticipation as my eyes darted between him and Stacy, her green eyes were sparkling and wide, she stared at him excitedly, it was more than evident she revelled in this.

"The eyes of the evil torturer gaze upon his helpless victim!" he laughed icily in a tone that would terrify me if I were in Stacy's place.

"She wonders if he is an insane sadist, how soon she will find out what he intends to do to her!"

Joe's camera clicked away as Alfie moved closer to her, his finger snaked forwards targeting the firm nub of a nipple that thrust hard against the straining silk of her blouse. As he touched it Stacy moaned throatily behind her gag and lurched back. Shaking his head he stepped back clicking his fingers to grab my attention.

"Trev, my boy!" indicating the chain and hook that secured Stacy's rope, "tighten her up a few links would you?"

Behind the gag I could make out what I believed to be Stacy's protests at the thought of being drawn any tighter, excited as she was it must have still frightened her I thought. Perhaps that's what Alfie wanted to convey in the pictures, true fear, true passion. Whatever it was he wanted I didn't know, I'd made it as far as the hook and hesitated with the still secured chain in hand. I really wasn't sure about this.

"Do it!" he barked.

"But Alfie I th..."

"Do it Trevor," he demanded adding, "the bitch is getting well paid well enough for this, do it or get out and I'll do it myself, PROPERLY!"

Alfie had an edge to his voice that demanded obedience; besides I couldn't leave poor Stacy to his mercy, and more importantly if I did leave I'd never get that promised blowjob. I unhooked the chain as commanded and pulled it tighter hearing her muffled cried of protest as I resecured the chain on the hook and went to turn around to watch the action.

"I want her tighter!" he demanded, I drew another four links of chain onto the hook hearing the rope creak in protest and Stacy whimper in response.

"Just a little more!"

Two links more and he seemed satisfied, for now at least. Teetering on her high-heels Stacy's feet were still on the box but only just, her muffled moans and breath came in ragged gasps as she adjusted slowly to her new level of discomfort. With mixed emotions I returned to observing them.

"Despite her terror the girl's nipples betray her excitement," he hissed from beneath the mask, it might well be part of his little fantasy; it was also very true in real terms.

He stared at her, Stacy whimpered trembling wondering what came next no doubt, his stare was lecherous and obscene, his eager gaze examining her inch by inch as the camera clicked away. I watched dry mouthed as he began to undress her slowly starting with her skirt. As he began to pull it down he bit her exposed taut tummy, not hard but enough to make her cry out and try and escape his teeth. If it excited him it didn't show he was as calm as ice as he eased her undone skirt over her wriggling hips. I was surprised to see Stacy had changed her panties; these were a translucent pale green material that the dark smudge of her pubic hair glowed through. He crouched before her gazing close up at her sex, I watched as he tore her blouse open in one swift movement.

Wobbling upon her box Stacy writhed back and forth, if I wasn't mistaken she was so excited she couldn't stop herself. Her skirt around her ankles, her stiff nippled breasts in that green silk half cup bra that forced them up invitingly all but exposed by her open blouse, the fabric hung caught upon her taut nipples. Furthermore a man controlling her, close to her pussy whilst others watched had her moaning with unbridled passion her fears and discomfort seemingly all but forgotten.

"Look at your breasts Stacy, they'll give the readers something to wank over!" hissed Alfie, "they're so beautiful I'm gonna have to kiss them!"

Peeling her blouse aside he rose taking a teat into his mouth whilst kneading Stacy's other breast, making her groan with pleasure thrusting her torso forward against him involuntarily. As Joe's camera clicked away I watched fascinated as Alfie suckled upon her eager flesh only to start in alarm as she suddenly cried out lurching backwards. He had bitten her quite hard it would seem judging by her reaction and now seized both her nipples twisting them roughly as he bit down her vulnerable body. Wailing Stacy staggered about on top of the crate restricted by her bonds as behind him Alfie left a trail of reddening weals on her pale flesh until his mouth rested close to her pussy, Stacy writhed insanely her arousal at fever pitch as he abused her. His roughly pawing hands grabbed her buttocks and thighs roughly, constantly pinching and scratching her and clearly she loved it, in danger of loosing her footing of upsetting the wobbling box she rhythmically pumped her crotch towards him excitedly unable to control the primal instincts that consumed her.

Both his arms snaked between her thighs, grasping her buttocks he pulled her to him burying his face in the front of her panties. Above him she let out a series of muffled wails of delight at whatever he was doing to her and her legs kicked wildly. A gut wrenching muffled scream followed as the box bounced away, had she accidentally knocked it aside, or had Alfie knocked it away I couldn't tell. I winced imagining the pain as she dropped until the rope snapped tight wrenching her arms and shoulders; I may have winced but I shuddered with excitement at the same time I should say. Stacy's legs thrashed about hopelessly she hung too far from the floor to stand.

None of this stopped Alfie though, holding her struggling form firmly by the buttocks he continued mouthing her through her panties. Crouched before her he allowed Stacy some small respite helping holding her aloft by her backside and allowing her to lay her legs over his back as he gorged himself on her. I watched him bring her up towards climax in awe and when she was close he took away her support. Stacy wailed in agony as he pulled his hands away and twisted from beneath her legs. Was he going to deny her I wondered, was he going to torture her further? I didn't have a clue but I did know that if I didn't sort myself out I'd probably rupture something. For certain he knew his stuff he rose to stand before her.

"You have a choice my dear!" he stated coolly slipping the mask off as he spoke, "I can let you down now or you can hang a while longer and we'll let you come, the choice is yours Stacy?"

"Do you want lowering?" I could see the pain flaring in her startled eyes as beads of sweat trickled down her reddened face and thought she would agree but to my amazement shook her head.

"Good, very good," he laughed nodding as he walked over to the wall and took hold of the chain with both arms. Stacy wailed in alarm as she began to rise in short sharp jerks until she hung high above us, her knees almost at head height. Picking up a book he opened it as he walked back towards her helpless dangling form. What the hell was he up to now I wondered.

"She was a slut," he began reading quietly out loud, "a dirty pain slut, she needed the pain to achieve satisfaction. Her cunt boiled for his attention, hanging in her bonds the fear and exquisite agony fuelled her arousal as he neared her."

"See how long it takes her!" Joe chuckled as Alfie reached up to touch her.

"And she bucked wantonly against the intrusion, her dangling legs half open as his fingers explored her pussy." He read on, "He dug into her wet panties his forefinger delved up towards her waiting clit between her engorged lips. In pain she dangled hips all aquiver as the hard hand rubbed her vulva, behind her gag she bit her lips as a strong thumb drove the fabric into her!"

Totally absorbed I watched as he re-enacted the scene, I watched as the amount of fabric shrank as more was forced into Stacy's pussy, I watched as she writhed and wriggled in pain and pleasure hopefully towards her promised orgasm. Her head was thrown back and she mewled like some primal beast and never saw the blow coming. Alfie's free hand swung in an arc around her to land a resounding slap upon her buttock; again and again he slapped her exposed flesh making her shriek in pain. Meanwhile though he had kept on stimulating her with his other hand.

"The blows landed repeatedly, the pain spicing her excitement," he continued quoting from memory or making it up I had no idea, "writhing she thrust out her pubis, the pleasure mounted. She was close, so close, coming it was coming!"

It happened for her then, an almighty groan escaped her, arching forward she drew her legs up shuddering on the end of the rope she kicked and lurched. Her convulsions lasted a good two minutes gradually ebbing till she hung limp breathing heavily. Alfie indicated to me to let her down which I attended to instantly, I was genuinely concerned for her. Alfie had ungagged her before I could return and was busy undoing her wrists.

"You were very good!" he enthused as he undid the knots, "this'll sell quick enough."

"Can't do that too often," she laughed, I'm just the right height now!"

"Would you like to do more? Not now of course but in the future, you seem to have, shall we say, a talent for it!"