Photo Snapper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would but I may need some instruction!" turning to me her eyes danced mischievously, "I really need the loo, I'm feeling a bit shaky, come with me Trevor to make sure I'm okay.

As asked I escorted her to the loo, although she clung to my arm she didn't seem at all weak to me. Located at the far end of the building was a single toilet cubicle with no fancy frills. Ever the gentleman I went to wait outside as she went in. Stacy had other ideas, her small hand grabbed my arm and pulled me in after her, the door swung shut behind us.

"What the," I began stupidly.

"Shush, come here," she giggled sitting on the toilet pulling me to her by the belt, "time for your bonus!"

What could I say; before I could react her fingers had my button and zip undone in an instant. Within a moment I found my jeans and boxers were soon around my thighs. Her hot little hands wrapped around my stiffening cock bringing it speedily back to a state of full erection.

"We'll have to be quick," she giggled quietly in her breathless voice, "no time to mess about!"

I groaned involuntarily as she went down on me, her tongue circling my cock head for too brief a moment before plunging down further as her hot mouth sank over me. I desperately stifled my groans of pleasure as her head bobbed furiously sucking me. True to her word she intended to waste no time, her mouth seemed to have a life of its own, a very lively life at that. One thing for sure Stacy was very good at it, another thing for sure was that I was very excited by everything that had gone on today and could not hold back for as long as I would have liked. My balls tightened as my excitement rose to bursting point and my cock grew gristled.

Sensing I was close Stacy almost swallowed me whole, I grabbed her head by her curls as I felt the tightening sensation in my balls reach bursting point, my abdomen knotted and I drew her right down trying not to come for as long as I could. Even with her nose pressed against my abdomen I could feel her tongue milking me as my glans wedged deep in the wonderfully tight restriction of her twitching throat. Biting both my lips between my teeth to stifle my cries I let loose! Holding her tight to me I shuddered as what felt like gallons spurted from me in wave after mind-blowing wave. Little moans of pleasure drifted up as she eagerly took all I could deliver.

Once I was spent I relaxed my grip, she in turn released me, leaning back on the loo she giggled mischievously, her eyes glittered as she pulled a length of toilet roll and began dabbing her flushed grinning face. Pulling up and zipping my pants I felt suddenly awkward and clumsy in front of her, I withdrew feeling embarrassed and waited outside for her to finish whatever it took her so long to do. She said nothing as she emerged, I stood mute, after a moments odd silence we walked back to join the others in silence.

The next half hour was spent tidying the place up, by me at least as Joe played with his camera kit and Alfie and Stacy chattered on about future ideas and how much he would pay her. To my amazement she virtually ignored me, which confused the hell out of me seeing as her stomach was full of my come. How she could do something as intimate as that to someone then act as if they were strangers baffled me, then I thought "but we are strangers". Before today we had never met we knew naught about each other and it would appear that was the way Stacy wanted it. Before she left with Alfie I approached her.

"Stacy," I hissed quietly so that the others wouldn't hear, "Do you fancy going for a drink or something sometime?"

"I don't think so," her sharp reply came across aloof, as if I were below her, "I don't think it would be appropriate."

"Appropriate!" I gasped to myself backing away shocked and hurt at her curtness, "But I thought..."

"Thought what?" her condescending voice took the wind from my sails.

I said no more; there was no heed for her to be so hurtful. Inside my blood boiled, next time we were shooting I wanted to watch. I wanted to watch her feel pain and if Alfie gave me the chance I wanted to inflict some of it. Bitch!