Photo Studio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

She leaned forward, her tits hovering inches from my face as she reached behind her for my partially hard cock. I felt her grasp it and rub the head back and forth across her clit, before working it inside her, her efforts making it harden even more.

"Ohhhhhh yes. God yes!" She moaned as she wiggled her ass around on my thighs, my cock growing ever harder inside her pussy. She started to rock forward, slowly at first, but then picked up the pace, driving herself on and off my cock with increasing urgency as her climax began to work back upward.

"OH damn you're tight!" I grunted as my expanding cock was held tightly in her velvety soft tunnel.

"It's..all...that...working...out!" She gasped between bounces down onto my shaft. "God you're big." She squeaked as her body began to tremble and shake.

"Ohhhh damn!" I grunted, feeling her tight pussy clamp around me as she began to climax. She threw her head back and let out a long deep groan as her body shook on top of me, tiny drops of sweat dripping from her hanging tits onto my chest.

I waited until she started to relax a little, sure her climax was over the peak, and then I rolled us over. Putting a hand on the floor on either side of her chest I started to pump my cock in and out of her still spasming pussy.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as I drove deep into her, stroke after stroke slapping out bodies wetly together. Each time I slapped my body against hers, driving my pelvis into her shaved mound and the base of my cock into her engorged clit she gave out a tiny gasp or cry. I continued to pound into her, making the floor squeak rhythmically as I pushed myself toward another climax.

"Ohhhh god I'm going to cum again." I groaned, my body dripping with sweat in the stifling heat.

"YES! DO IT!" she screamed, her feet hooking on my ass and trying to pull me deeper into her with each new thrust.

"AHHHHHH!" I shouted as my body jerked spasmodically, plunging my cock into her until it hit the end of her tunnel, my cum squirting into her and filling her around me. Time and again my body jerked and added to the copious flow that had already been pumped into her tight pussy.

Finally I collapsed down on top of her, both of us panting for breath as I tried to hold myself up on my elbows. Her heaving chest rubbed her hard nipples against mine as we both struggled for breath. I finally found the energy to roll off of her, our combined cum leaking from her gaping pussy like a slow motion flood.

"God damn! That was the best fuck I've had in years!" She gasped as she lay next to me on her back.

"Glad it was all you'd hoped it would be."

"Oh...so much more than that!" She said, looking over at me. "I've been wanting this ever since that day in the sauna."

"Seems to me like that was a turning point for you. All we did was share a sauna." I said.

"Oh lord. I was so turned on at the thought of you looking at my tits that I almost came right there. I would have done anything you wanted right then, including fucking you. All you had to do was ask. When you called me and wanted me to show you some properties, hell, the last week all I could think of was finding a way to fuck you in one of the houses we looked at. How was I supposed to know we were going to be trapped up here."

"Yeah. Well. I have to admit that coming up the stairs behind you really had me turned on, and when you started peeling clothes...well. I wanted to see how far you would go."

"Well, I guess this is about how far." She answered with a laugh.

"Yep. Now all we have to do is wait for rescue." I said, as we lay in the fading light, both of us bathed in sweat but feeling well sated.

"I'm not convinced that rescue is what you two really want!" I heard another female voice say. "It wasn't all that hard to find you two with all the moaning and squeaking going on up here."

"God, Debbie!" Miranda squealed, quickly grabbing the corner of the quilt and trying to cover her body with it. "Thank god you're here!"

"You sure about that? You don't want me to come back a little while later?" She said with a certain amount of irritation in her voice.

I got up from the quilt and moved to find my underwear and cover up, hiding myself the best I could while Miranda, the quilt half wrapped around her, started gathering up her clothes.

"I came looking for you because I got worried. I've been trying to get hold of you for over an hour!" Debbie said hotly. "And now I find out you were busy playing?"

"We were NOT playing!" Miranda snapped. "We've been trapped up here forever!"

"Yeah, you looked like you were trying real hard to get out." Debbie answered.

I finished pulling my pants and shoes on and headed toward the door. When I walked around the corner of the little "room" that enclosed the stairs and saw the door closed again I stood there staring.

"Uh... Tell me you didn't close the door behind you?" I said quietly.

"Of course I didn't!" Debbie snapped back. "Why would I do that?"

"Well....." I said, pointing to the closed door.

"So open it!" Debbie said hotly, walking around the corner to look at the door and the fact there was no knob in the inside.

"What did you do with the knob?" Miranda asked, walking over in only her panties and bra.

"Well, I put it in the other side of the door so I could open it of course!" Debbie said, looking at the latch and trying to grab hold of the little square steel shaft sticking out. "All we have to do is turn this." She said as she tried to twist it. Her fingers slipped off the shaft and we heard the all too familiar klunk klunk klunk klunk as the knob fell from the door and rolled down the stairs again.

"OH shit. That wasn't supposed to happen." Debbie said sheepishly.

"Yeah, we know." I said as I stepped back and looked around. I didn't quite mind being stranded with Miranda, knowing that Debbie would eventually show up. But with her stranded up here too getting out was going to be another matter. I walked to the boxes in the corner and sorted through the various boxes of junk until I found a wood chisel and an old splitting wedge. Putting the point of the chisel against the top hinge I whacked it, using the wedge as a hammer. In a few short minutes I had driven all three hinge pins out of the hinges.

I stuffed the chisel into the gap at the edge of the door and drove it in a ways with the wedge and then pushed it sideways, prying the door out of the frame. "There!" I said as I pulled the door the rest of the way from the frame and set it aside.

"Thank god!" Miranda said, heading down the stairs with her clothes in her hands.

It was still hot on the first floor, but nowhere near as hot as in the attic. Miranda and I dressed while we watched Debbie drive off.

"She seemed a bit ticked off." I said as I pulled my sweater back on.

"Yeah, she'll get over it." Miranda said. "At least she will if she likes her job."

"Ahhh I see." I said as I followed her out into the cold dusk. I walked around her car and got in for the drive back to the office.

"So what do you think of it?" Miranda asked, getting back into business mode.

"What are they asking?"

"$385K."

"How long has it been on the market?"

"Almost a year."

"Ok. Offer them $375 cash if they can close in two weeks. $360 if they want to wait longer." I answered.

"I'm not sure you can get financing done that quick." Miranda answered.

"Don't have to. I'll pay cash." I answered.

"You have that kind of money?" She asked incredulously, staring at me as she drove.

"Yeah. Money isn't the problem, finding the right place was." I answered with a shrug. "I made some money on a photo exposé and invested it, so money isn't a problem for me."

"Can I ask how much of not a problem it is?" She asked curiously. "I mean you go to the gym and drive a pretty normal car. I wouldn't have pegged you for a rich guy at all."

"Oh, I'm not rich. It's only around six or seven. So I can't waste it." I answered with a shrug.

"Six or seven what, million?" she squeaked.

"Yeah." I answered with a shrug, feeling a little uncomfortable and blushing. "So I'm going to need a contractor to do some remodeling. Got any ideas?"

"Maybe. How big a job?" She asked, getting back to business again.

"Just interior stuff. New wiring and stuff too."

"I think I know just the contractor for you. Sonny's interiors. Sonny is a great gal, as long as you aren't a male chauvinist and think that all contractors should be men."

"Like that's a problem for me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Ok. I'll get with her and see what her work load looks like." Miranda said with a grin as she turned into the parking lot of her agency.

"Sounds good!" I said as I opened the door and climbed out.

"Hey Scott!" Miranda shouted before I closed the door.

"Yeah?" I asked, sticking my head back down into the low slung car.

"Just so you know. Any time you want a personal workout, let me know. I'd be happy to help you with a little cardio." She said with a wink.

"I'll remember that!" I said as I smiled back, shaking my head as I closed the door. I wondered briefly what I had gotten myself into. Only time would tell.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers
12