Photo Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"OH YES! GOD YES! That's it!" I heard a female voice moan as I stepped through the curtain. I froze in my tracks at the view in front of me. Angie was kneeling on the chair, turned to face out, the curtain of the changing room wide open, Angie's bare tits hanging over the back. Her bare tits swung wildly as she held onto the chair, her husband standing behind her, his pants around his ankles, slapping his hips against her apparently bare ass as he fucked her. "That's it sweetie! Fuck me hard! God yes! Give it all to me!" She said, staring straight at me.

I stood there, staring at her, and her swinging tits as he stood behind her, head tipped back and his eyes closed while he pounded into her pussy from behind. Part of me wanted to leave, part of me wanted to stop them and part of me, for reasons I couldn't quite comprehend at the moment, wanted to stand and watch as my cock slowly grew harder in my pants.

"OH fuck yes! I'm going to cum! That's it! OHHHHH GOD YES!" She cried loudly, closing her eyes and grabbing at one of her tits while her whole body trembled and shook on the chair.

She opened her eyes and stared straight at me, mouthing the words "I want to fuck you." While her husband groaned loudly, apparently emptying his cum into her hot pussy.

I shook my head and backed out of the curtain, not at all sure what to do next.

"Are they about dressed?" Tina asked from across the room where she sat on the love seat, flipping through a photography catalog.

"Uh. Soon." I answered her as I dropped back into the seat at the desk. I flipped through the images that I had taken. There was a definite difference in her demeanor between the first and second shoot, but I was at a loss to explain any of it. For all I knew she was a split personality and the "other" her had come out.

Having waited what I hoped was long enough, I got up again and headed into the back room to get their prints. The curtain was still open and her husband, already dressed, was facing away from me. Angie was slipping the dress she had worn in back on, but obviously without any underwear of any kind. She stared straight at me as she zipped it up the side and then gently hefted each of her breasts to settle them into the top of the dress. She smiled a tiny little grin as her husband finished putting the dress and suit into the garment bag.

"I have your proofs when you're ready." I said as I pulled the pages from the printer and carried them to the paper cutter.

"I'll meet you out front." Her husband said as he picked up the bag and walked through the curtain, leaving his wife to put her shoes on.

She stepped into the heels and then lifted one foot at a time onto the chair, making sure her dress bunched around her hips and exposed her completely bare and obviously sopping wet pussy to me.

"You know. I'd really be interested in having you take a few more...private...pictures of me some time." She said as she stepped over to me and wrapped one arm around me and placed her free hand on my again hardening cock.

"That might not be a good idea." I choked as she squeezed my cock.

"Ohhh I think it would be a wonderful idea. Just think of how I would look as I took off everything I was wearing. Teasing you. Playing with you, until you couldn't wait any more and ravaged my naked body."

"I think your husband might object to that." I answered her.

"I doubt it. As long as he gets it like he just did I doubt he'll complain. He always wanted me to be a little more...bold."

"Well, that was bold." I answered as she unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside my pants.

"Hmmmmm you have a nice big cock too. I bet it would feel good inside me."

"Well, I think we'll not do that just now." I said, tugging her hand out of my pants.

"Ok. But soon." She said with a giggle, turning to walk out while I zipped my pants and picked the pictures up again.

I followed her out a few moments later with the proofs and sat down with them at the table. She scooted over until her thigh was pressing against mine as we looked at the selected proofs and filled out the order for how many prints of each were needed. I handed the sheet to Tina, who took it, and Roger, over the counter to run his credit card.

"You sure you don't want me to just fuck you right here?" She whispered, reaching into my lap and playing with my hard cock through my pants.

"I'm quite sure." I answered hoarsely.

"Too bad." She whispered as she got up and walked to where her coat was. She slipped it on facing me, making sure to squeeze her tits together with her arms in the process before buttoning it back up.

I watched the two leave arm in arm out the front door, thinking that there were a lot of odd people in the world. Tina locked the door after them and then walked briskly across the room toward me.

"Come with me." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair and practically dragged me into the office area. She pulled me toward her desk chair, a rolling chair with no arms, and turned me around, pushing me back into it. "I don't care. I just can't wait any longer." She said as she stepped across me so she was straddling my lap facing me. She sat down on my lap, her fingers frantically unbuttoning her blouse. "After watching those two fucking you have to be as horny as I am. God I need to be fucked so bad." She said as she shrugged the blouse off, letting it slide down her arms.

She reached for my head and gently pulled me toward her, as she leaned toward me, aiming one of her tits toward my face. "Please tell me you like to suck on tits." She breathed heavily.

As turned on as I was from the last hour I just didn't care anymore. I reached up and cupped one breast in each hand and aimed her right nipple at my mouth, sucking as much as I could of her breast into my mouth as I swirled my tongue around and around her hard nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhh thank god yesssss." She hissed as she let go of my head and pushed her hands down between us. I could feel her undoing my pants and trying to get her hands into them.

"Here." I said, letting go of her tit for a minute as I reached down and lifted myself off the chair a few inches. She stood over me and pushed my pants down over my ass and then between her legs until she had them nearly to my knees, my rock hard cock sticking straight up at her.

"Ohhhhh God that looks good. Don't move. Just stay like that." She said as she stepped back off me. She unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall down her legs, stepping out of it and leaving her in nothing but her heels. She quickly stepped back toward me, her tight brown curls pressing against the head of my cock as she moved closer. She looked down between us and reached for my cock, rubbing the head between her lips as she lifted herself on tip toes.

"Ohhhhh god." I groaned as she slowly lowered herself down, her hot pussy enveloping me inch by inch until she was sitting on my lap again.

"Oooooooo. Shit yes!" she squeaked as my head hit the end of her tunnel. She reached for my shoulders to steady herself while I reached back to her tits again, squeezing and playing with them while she started to lift herself up and down slowly on my shaft. "Ohhhh god what a cock. I've been wanting this all afternoon. Soooo big and soooo hard."

"Uhhhh damn." Was all I could say as she picked up her pace, her ass slapping down against my lap loudly with each stroke.

"oh god...oh yes..oh god...damn. I'm gonna...cum already.." She panted as she bounced, the feeling of her hot pussy and the view of her bouncing tits in front of my face driving my body quickly toward climax.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I grunted, trying to hold back.

"Good! I want it!" Was all she said as her body dissolved into sporadic bounces, her legs trembling uncontrollably.

I let go of her tits and reached for her ass, lifting her slightly off my lap so I could pump my cock up into her. I started banging wildly up into her, our bodies slapping together and her tits bouncing wildly.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" She screamed over and over as I drove up into her, the impact almost lifting her off her heels slightly.

"AHHHHHGGGG!" I shouted as my body jerked and spasmed, my engorged cock squirting the first shot of hot cum into her pussy. Time and again my body jerked, unloading more and more of my juice into her as she sat on me, her whole body twitching and shaking while her chest heaved for breath.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod." She panted quietly as the shakes subsided to be replaced with only an occasional twitch or shudder.

"Geez." I gasped, my mind finally starting to come back to reality and the fact that I had just fucked my new employee.

She looked down at me and reached for my face, tipping my head back and lowering her face to mine. She kissed me softly and gently, her lips hot and wet against mine. "Soooo good." She whispered, her lips gently brushing mine while she talked. "Thank you so much. I really really wanted and needed that."

"I'm a bit worried." I whispered back.

"About what?"

"You're married...And you work for me." I whispered as her lips brushed across mine again.

"You don't tell I won't." She answered.

"I'm not in the habit of having sex with other men's wives." I whispered, my hands slowly roaming up and down her back and bare ass.

"Maybe you should. You're really really good at it."

"I don't think that was the point."

"I know. But like I said, you don't tell I won't. Just let me have some of it once in a while and we'll be just fine. Besides you didn't sexually harass me. If anything, I seduced you."

"This could be complicated."

"I don't mind complicated if you don't mind a little sex play and teasing. I do love to tease my men." She whispered.

"How many men do you have?"

"Just two. You and my husband, and he doesn't think I'm all that sexy anymore. You on the other hand get a hard on every time you see my body, so I can guarantee, I'm going to give you plenty of chances to see it." She whispered, breaking into a smile.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
12