Photo Studio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

As the current bump and grind song ended I was preparing to ask Amanda if she wanted to sneak off to her room, but paused when I saw the bride headed up to the DJ's stand and pick up the mic he used earlier in the evening to announce dances.

"Ok folks. This is my wedding reception, right?" The bride said over the PA. She was met with a surprising amount of cheering and clapping from the guests left before she continued. "Well, I'm trying to dance with my husband and it's uncomfortable and difficult in this dress. So I'm starting a new tradition in wedding receptions! The next dance will be known as the underwear dance. Yep that's right! The underwear dance. Ladies, Gentlemen, wedding party! Let's lose the dresses and tuxes! From now on, if you're gonna dance, it's gonna be in your underwear!" She shouted. She turned to the DJ and spoke softly to him for several seconds before he put on something that reminded me of a strip club number.

I stood there stunned as she turned around and let her husband unbutton the back of her dress and then stepped out of it. She kicked her heels off and then turned to her new husband and helped him shuck his tux until he was down to his skivvies and socks, her standing in her white bustier, stockings and tiny thong panty before the song had ended. I was so busy watching her that I barely even realized that most of the wedding party that still remained on the dance floor, and their significant others, were following suit. The bridesmaids that weren't wearing bras under their dresses were bare chested, except for one who had slipped on her boyfriends t-shirt.

"Well Scott? You gonna do the honors?" Amanda asked, expectantly.

"Huh?"

"You going to take my dress off for me? You've been practically drooling stripping me each dance all night anyway, why not finish the job? You know that I'm not wearing anything but panties and stockings under here anyway." She said as she slowly started unbuttoning the front of my shirt farther.

"Well, I was about to ask you if you wanted to go off to your room and let me do that."

"So why not here? I'm not bashful, are you?" she asked with a devilish little smile.

"Well, to be honest, as turned on as I am, I doubt that my briefs are coving a whole lot right now." I whispered to her as I leaned my head closer to her.

"Mmmmm Now that sounds positively tantalizing. You take mine off and I'll take yours off and then we'll talk about who's room we are going to."

Just then that sounded about right. I reached both hands behind her and tugged on the bow that held the top of her dress in place. It only took a moment for me to free the two ends of the material and allow the band that made the top of the dress drop free from her spectacular tits. "Wow," I breathed as I reached for her hips and slowly inched the dress down over them, letting go when it appeared free so that it could slide the rest of the way down on its own.

Melon sized was the first thing that came to mind when I looked at her now naked breasts. Each huge globe would easily take both hands to enclose, and maybe even then not get all of it covered. Her nipples were nearly as round as my pinky and stuck out about as far. Her aereola however were...well...huge. I reached up and grasped her breasts, allowing her nipples to stick between my fingers, two on either side. A portion of her dark brown aereola was still easily visible on either side of my fingers. "Damn." I said to myself as I squeezed her tit and nipples together.

"Mmmmmm That feels wonderful! I told you my nipples were sensitive." She moaned softly as she pushed my shirt off my shoulders.

She tipped her head back and shook it, the motion gathering her long auburn hair so it hung down her back. I felt her fingers pull my belt loose and go to work on the zipper, sliding it down, while the other hand held my pants up. She leaned toward, sliding her face toward mine and gently whispering in my ear. "Don't go away. I'll be back up in a minute."

I felt her turn her head and kiss my face, her kisses quickly working down my neck to my chest. I could no longer hold her tits as she lowered herself down, kissing her way down my chest and stomach as she slid my pants down my legs.

"Ohhhh," I groaned as her kisses finally reached my cock, which was mostly exposed above my black bikini briefs.

"Mmmmm Now that's a cock," she murmured. Her lips began kissing the length of my cock, her hands untying my shoes and pulling them off. She looked down and tugged my pants off my legs before turning her attention back to my exposed cock.

I looked around self-consciously as her hand pulled the front of my underwear down the rest of the way and her lips engulfed my mushroom head. I was kind of surprised to see that most of the rest of the wedding party was in various stages of undress, the maid of honor even tossing her bra off while her boyfriend, on his knees in front of her, kissed and licked her pussy. I'd been to a lot of weddings, and seen a lot of unusual things at receptions, but this.....hell this was the craziest thing I had ever seen, let alone participated in. A female cry of "fuck yes!" drew my attention. One of the bridesmaids was sitting on the edge of the DJ's table, the short blond hair of another young woman's head between her uplifted legs, the DJ standing close by, his cock in his hand, as he watched.

"Ohhh damn," I groaned. My attention was brought back to Amanda as she stroked the length of my cock with her hand and hot wet lips.

She grinned up at me as she pulled her face from my cock and stood up, stepping against me and pressing her firm tits into my chest. "Now how about we dance?" she asked as she lifted one leg to push my rock hard cock down so it pressed between her pussy lips, her panties around her thighs helping to push it up into her wet lips.

"I think we should just find our way to my room," I whispered.

"Why not mine?"

"Mine's closer; only across the square," I answered.

"Mmmmmm. Sounds wonderful," she cooed.

"Let me grab my camera gear and my pants." I said, pulling away, my cock glistening with her juices.

By the time I had my pants picked up and my bag of camera gear, she was standing in nothing but her stockings, one hand sliding between her wet lips while she waited.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand and leading her toward the door of the hall. I opened it and peeked outside, finding the square, with the pool in the middle, deserted. I wasn't completely surprised, since it was nearly one in the morning. We padded across the square, my cock bouncing from side to side as we walked and her tits bouncing tantalizingly. I set my bag down at the door to my room and dug in my pants pocket for the key. I swiped the plastic card through the lock and pushed the door open.

"You have a hot tub!" Amanda cried with a girlish giggle as soon as she stepped into the room.

"Yeah."

"Oh come on!" She said, taking the bag of camera gear from my hand and dropping it next to the bed. She grabbed both hands and pulled me toward the small glassed in area that housed the hot tub. She pulled me through the door and stepped backwards into the hot tub, pulling me along. I stepped carefully down into the tub as she searched for and found the controls. Almost immediately the hot water began to swirl and bubble around us. With her eyes smoldering with desire, she stepped back toward me and pushed my underwear down. I felt her slip my socks off and toss all three pieces of soaked cloth aside. "Now come down here," she said huskily, pulling me down into the water with her until I was practically laying on top of her under the water. I felt her hand search for my cock and then aim it for her pussy as she lifted and wrapped her legs around my bare ass.

"Yes yes....that's it. Oh god, yes," she cooed as she pulled me down farther, driving my cock into her pussy. I felt myself sink into her and began slowly pumping in and out of her sopping pussy, the bubbles tickling my balls and probably her pussy too. She reached her hands to my face and held it while she kissed me urgently and wetly, her mouth attacking mine, kissing, sucking and licking my lips and tongue. "OH god fuck me harder!" she begged between kisses.

"Uh huh," I grunted back as I started pumping into her as fast as the water would allow me. It wasn't long before we had water splashing and slopping over the edge of the tub from the waves we were making.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum!!" Amanda squealed as her whole body shook, her legs trembling and spasming around my waist as I pumped my cock into her.

"OH god yes," I grunted as I plunged into her, knowing that I was getting very close myself.

"Oh shit...oh shit!" she squeaked again as her body jerked uncontrollably with her climax.

"AHHHHH!" I cried as I drove into her one last time, my cock swelling and emptying shot after shot of cum into her as my own body twitched and jerked with each new flood of juices emptied into her.

Slowly we both relaxed and she released her grip on both my neck and waist, allowing me to roll over and sit next to her in the water. She floated herself up and positioned herself on my lap, her arms around my neck and her tits just at water level so the bubbles tickled her nipples.

"Oh god that was good. I hope you have more of that in you yet tonight." She whispered. "Once was definitely NOT enough."

"Well, this is an interesting scene. I wondered where you two had gotten off too," Tina said from the door of the hot tub room.

"Ohhhh Did I miss something?" Amanda asked. "You and your assistant...I should have guessed." She teased.

"It's not like that. It was just the last room, so we decided to share it," I answered a bit more defensively than I intended.

"I see. Well, if you're sharing the room, why don't you share the tub too? I don't mind if you don't," Amanda said to Tina.

"I don't mind either," Tina answered as she backed up into the main room and started stripping her clothes off, allowing us to watch as each item was tossed aside. Finally naked she stepped into the tub and sunk down into the water. "Mmmmm this is delightfully hot," she murmured.

"So, have you and Scott fucked yet?" Amanda asked directly.

"Once," Tina answered.

"Ohhhhh. You, of course, want to do it again."

"Oh yes!" Tina answered her emphatically.

"Well, come on over here. How about we share him for a while?"

"With pleasure," Tina said as she floated over toward us.

"You know. His cock isn't quite ready to go again. Maybe you should see if he likes to lick pussy. Do you Scott honey? Do you enjoy the taste of wet pussy?" Amanda asked huskily.

"Actually, I very much enjoy the taste of pussy," I answered.

"Well. Have at it then!" Amanda said, sliding off my lap while Tina climbed up on the edge of the tub. I pushed off the side and floated over to where her bare ass was sitting on the edge and gently kissed my way up one of her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh. God I'm horney!" Tina moaned as I licked slowly up her wet slit , tasting more chlorine than anything. Again and again I licked, slowly replacing the wetness of the hot tub with the wetness of her pussy and its tangy sweet taste. I felt her pull my head to her pussy as I licked up her slit time after time, each stroke of my tongue teasing her exposed clit. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned loudly. I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Amanda leaning over Tina, who was now leaning back on both hands, Amanda energetically sucking one of her nipples. "Oh god. He licks soooo fucking good,." Tina moaned loudly.

"He fucks good too," Amanda said.

"Oh god yes. He fucks really really good. I love feeling his hot cock filling me up."

"Oh yeah. That does feel good," Amanda agreed in a whisper.

I pulled my face from her pussy and climbed up until my again hard cock was sticking out at Tina's pussy. I leaned toward her, pressing my head between her lips and then, accompanied by a long slow groan from her, pushed deep into her.

"That's it. Fuck me!" Tina gasped. "I want it. Fuck me hard!"

I started pumping into her with abandon, my hard cock sliding into her with a squishing sound, punctuated at the end of each stroke by my hips slapping against her thighs and ass.

"That's it! Fuck her hard,." Amanda whispered into my ear, licking at my earlobe and reaching for my ass, squeezing it in time with my strokes. "Pump that hard cock into her and make her cum. Make her scream with pleasure!"

"OH shit. OH SHIT!" Tina cried as I pounded her, her climax growing by the moment. "Oh...oh...oh...SHIT...GOD!" She squeaked as she climaxed around my cock, her pussy convulsing and squeezing my shaft while she sat, her whole body stiff and trembling gently.

"Mmmmm Look at that. See how your fat hard cock made her cum? I want you to make me cum like that again. Fuck me until I cum again!" Amanda moaned into my ear.

"Ok." I answered, pulling my cock from Tina and turning to face Amanda.

She stood in front of me, the water just below my balls and her pussy, lifting one stocking covered leg to rest it on the edge of the tub. I stepped toward her, rubbing my head between her lips and then easing up into her as she grabbed around my neck for balance.

"Oh fuck you're so big. God damn what a cock!" she gasped as I slid in and out of her pussy. "God...oh god." She moaned as I drove up into her, her tits rubbing against my chest and her clit banging into the base of my cock with each stroke. "God what a cock. I can't believe how full I am. Ohhhhhhh Fuck yes. That's it baby. Fuck me. Make me cum! Ohhhhhh god. Oh shit! Here it comes again....oh damn oh damn oh damn!" She squealed as her orgasm hit her, her legs trembling so hard she could barely stand. I gently lifted her off the bottom of the tub by grabbing under her firm ass, her legs wrapping around me as I stepped over to the edge of the tub. I set her down and disengaged her arms from around my neck.

I let her lean back on her hands and then leaned my head down to her tits, sucking one of her nipples into my mouth.

"OH god!" She squealed as I sucked it, flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth. She lifted her legs up and rested her heels on my hips while I started sliding in and out of her pussy again, driving my cock its full length in and out of her spasming pussy, my sudden attentions to her nipple renewing her orgasm. "Jesus fucking A!" she moaned as I slid in and out, my mouth attacking her nipple. I felt a hand on my ass and let go long enough to look at Tina, who was now kneeling in the water next to me.

Her hand slipped inside my thigh and teased my balls as she moved her face toward Amanda's tits. I watched her mouth close around one nipple while her fingers teased my balls and along the crack of my ass as I stroked in and out of Amanda.

"OH god. Yes. Oh shit!" Amanda moaned loudly as I continued to pump into her. "God come up here... Please!"She begged, reaching for my arms and trying to get me out of the water.

I pulled out of her pussy and climbed up on the deck as she got to her knees. "Come lay down." She coaxed.

"Not here. On the bed." Tina said, as she climbed out of the water.

The two women pulled me to the king sized bed and lay me across the end of it with my head almost hanging off one side. Amanda climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and quickly straddled me. I felt her pussy close around my cock as she sunk down on it, my view blocked by Tina, who was standing next to the bed one leg on either side of my head as she faced Amanda.

"God eat me again!" Tina begged, lowering her pussy to my lips.

I reached my tongue out and licked up her slit, flicking across her clit and bringing a soft moan from her lips.

"Ohhhhhh god yes." she moaned as I stroked yet again along her slit. All the while Amanda slowly rode up and down my cock.

"Ohhhh god this is good." I heard Amanda groan. "So big...so full."

"Uh huh." Tina groaned. I slid my hands up Tina's body to her tits, and pulled and teased her nipples while I ate her pussy. Each lick seemed to draw more and more juice from her, soon coating my whole face and dripping down my chin and running around my neck. "OH god. I'm going to cum again." she moaned. "Oh....God here it comes," she moaned even more. My hands felt tremors start to run through her body. Her pussy gushed over my face, soaking me and making it hard to breath for several seconds. I was amazed at how much gushed from her, leaving a puddle on the floor that was NOT from the hot tub water.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes. God he is going to make me cum again." Amanda called to Tina when her body stopped shaking.

"Yeah. Ride him," Tina said, stepping away from my head and climbing on to the bd. I watched as she lowered her head to Amanda's left tit and began to suck and lick the nipple, one hand cupping and squeezing her tit.

"Ohhhhh yeah. God do that...more...oh fuck!" Amanda squealed as her body started to shake and tremble. "God that did IT!" She squealed as her whole body jerked and spasmed, her pussy clamping around my cock.

I waited for her to come down from her orgasm, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "I can't...believe...you haven't....cum again!" Amanda panted.

"Yeah. He stays hard forever, doesn't he?" Tina asked with a grin. "Tell you what. Let's let him pick his finish."

"How?" Amanda asked.

"Here... Climb off. Good now...you get up Scott," Tina instructed. It only took a few moments for Tina to lay on the bed, her ass at the end and coax Amanda to straddle her, their tits pushed together and their pussies now inches apart. I stepped around and aimed my cock at Tina's pussy on the bottom, taking a few long strokes before pulling out and stuffing it back into Amanda.

"Ohhhh god damn." I mumbled as started pounding into her, driving my cock hard into her pussy for several minutes before abruptly pulling out and stuffing it back into Tina. "Oh god yes." I groaned as I felt my cock push all the way to the end of her tunnel.

"That's it baby. Fuck us! Fill us with your hot cum!" Amanda said, her words muffled somewhat. I looked around at them and saw Tina and Amanda kissing hotly, their hands rubbing each other tits where they could, their nipples pressed together.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as I started plunging into Tina with abandon, my hips slapping her ass and my stomach slapping into Amanda's ass and pussy. I could hear them both moaning as the motion massaged their tits together, the sensations driving Amanda back toward climax and my cock driving Tina crazy.

"Oh shit!" I cried, feeling my orgasm almost upon me.

"AHHHHHHH!" Amanda screamed suddenly, her pussy gushing juices out and splattering all over me.

"FUCK!" I hollered, my cock surging and pumping a huge shot of hot cum Into Tina's pussy. Again and again I jerked, adding more to what was already filling her. After what seemed like an hour, my softening cock slipped from her, unleashing a flood of cum that dripped onto the end of the bed.

"Damn." I muttered as Amanda crawled off of Tina and collapsed onto the bed. I climbed up as well, totally exhausted, curling up against Amanda and feeling Tina crawl up and snuggle against my back. In no time the three of us were all asleep.

**********

I woke up still snuggled between the two women. My arm was wrapped around Amanda, cupping one of her tits, and Tina had her hand between us, my semi-hard cock in her hand. My head felt fuzzy, like I had a hangover, but I know I hadn't had anything to drink. I lay there, trying to replay in my mind the events of the previous night, much of it a blur. Parts that I did remember caused me to wonder if I really did some of the things my mind was telling me I had done, like undress Amanda in the middle of the dance floor. Part of me said that all had to be made up.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers