Photo Studio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

"Morning lover." Tina whispered sleepily.

"Hi." I whispered back.

"Mmmmmmm I wouldn't mind waking up this way every day." She said, snuggling tighter to me and giving my cock a squeeze.

"Me either." Amanda said with a yawn. "Anyone know what time it is?"

"Clock says just past eight." Tina answered.

"Man what did I drink?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know, but I think everyone must have had some." I answered. "That was crazy last night."

"Ohhhh Crazy yes, bad no. Unless you consider undressing in public bad." Amanda whispered.

"Did we really do that?" I asked.

Amanda laughed. "Leave it to my daughter to start something like that."

"Well, you weren't really being too bashful even before the reception."

"Why should I be. I used to be a model. I'm used to strange men seeing me naked or nearly so," she said with a chuckle. "But the look on your face in a room full of naked or half naked girls was priceless. You looked like you didn't know if you should run or pull out your hardon. I would have voted for the pull out your hardon, but that's just me."

"Geez. My head feels fuzzy. How many times did we...you know?" I said to no one in particular.

"Ohhhhh I lost count how many times you made me cum. And Tina...good lord. Between the two of us I don't know how you did it so much."

"Me either." I groaned.

"I need a shower." Tina said, releasing my cock to roll over. "Oh god. My pussy feels raw. I can't remember the last time it had so much attention."

"Mmmmm Mine feels abso-fucking-lutely wonderful. I haven't had a really good fuck in a couple years, so even though it's a bit sore, I'm loving it," Amanda said as she scooted over to face me. "So how about it. Do I get a good morning fuck?"

"Hell, I feel worn out. You sure you still want more? I mean I'm a perfect stranger."

"Sweetie...You'll never be a perfect stranger again. Not after last night," Amanda cooed, swinging one leg over mine and reaching between us to play with my cock.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower," Tina said, retreating toward the bathroom, the redness of her face clear in the light filtering in through the curtain.

"I think we embarrassed her," Amanda whispered.

"Yeah. Me too," I answered.

"You're embarrassed?"

"I haven't ever been naked in front of two women before, let alone have sex with and in front of another woman."

"Ohhhh Well, maybe we just need to expand your horizons. You did a fine job of taking care of both of us," she said as she rubbed my head against her pussy lips.

"Expand my horizons or your pussy?" I asked as she slowly rolled herself over me, making sure that my cock slipped inside her pussy as she adjusted her legs on the outside of mine.

"Ohhhh You can expand my pussy any time you want." She moaned softly, gathering her legs up under her so she could support her weight on her knees. She began to slowly rock back and forth, dipping her tits toward my face and back again as she stroked herself up and down my shaft. "Ohhhhh god yes. You have no idea how full you make me feel."

"I see," I answered, reaching up and cupping her tits and guiding each nipple alternately toward my lips as she rocked.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to explode before you even get a chance to have fun." She moaned. "Ohhhhh god I love the way you lick my nipples too. I can feel tingles running from my pussy to my tits and back again. Ohhhhhh damn."

"Uh.. Well. You're doing pretty good job." I groaned as she bounced harder on my shaft.

"Oh shit!" she squealed as her climax suddenly hit her. I watched her face scrunch up as her body trembled, little tremors running up and down her whole body as she sat on my cock, her pussy clenching and unclenching around my shaft. "Ohhhhhh god that felt good," she finally panted, pushing herself up to sit upright on my cock. "Wanna finish this in the shower?"

"Well, we definitely need one," I answered as she slowly lifted herself off my cock and sat down on my thighs.

"God I don't know if my pussy can handle more, to be honest. I just hate to let this hard cock go to waste." She said as she slowly eased back down my legs, lowering her chest toward my hardon and teasing my head with one of her nipples. "You wanna finish this off between my tits?" She asked quietly, lowering herself even lower and using her arms to squeeze her tits around my cock. "Just slide it up and down between my tits until you shoot your hot juicy cum all over?"

"Mmmmmm," I answered, trying to lift my hips.

"Let me roll over and give you the top then," she said, pushing herself up again. She climbed off of me and lay on the bed next to me, pulling my hand to roll me on top of her. "Now. Why don't you have fun with these. You spent enough time yesterday looking at them."

"My pleasure." I said as I eased myself up her body on my hands and knees, her hands stroking my cock and coaxing it toward her big tits.

"That's it. Right there. Mmmmmm that does look yummy," she said as my head started to appear and disappear between her breasts, her tongue trying to lick the head each time it showed itself. "That's it. Stoke it. Ohhhh yeah. God what a cock you have. So big and hard! God you felt so good inside me. I want to watch it squirt its hot load all over my chest." She cooed as I pumped in and out of the soft cave she had created with her tits.

"OH shit. Soon." I groaned as I stroked, my balls sliding along her firm stomach with each stroke.

"That's it baby! Cum for me. Squirt that hot juice all over my big round tits. That's what you want isn't it? To cum all over my creamy white tits and hard pink nipples? Hmmmmm your head feels so sexy sliding between my tits, teasing them. Ohhhhhh god it feels good. I'm almost tempted to let you drive that into me one more time. Ohhhhh god yes," she moaned as she coaxed me closer. "OH!" She squealed suddenly. "Tina! Is that you?"

"Uh huh." I heard Tina say from behind me with a giggle.

I heard a soft humming sound and saw Amanda tilt her head back as she arched her back. "Oh god. Wasn't expecting that!" she gasped as Tina giggled, my cock still stroking between her tits. "God yes. Oh. Scott! Cum on my tits. I want to feel you cum on my tits. Ohhhh shit. I don't know how much of this I can take!"

Her whole body started to tremble and shake under me as whatever Tina was doing sent her into another massive orgasm.

"AHHHHHH God yes!" Amanda squealed as she climaxed, her body jerking and shaking beneath me. She continued to hold her tits together as I stroked, my hard cock getting much closer to climax by the second.

"Your turn." I heard Tina say as the humming turned into a sudden sensation of vibration against my balls.

"Shit." I grunted as she worked the soft vibrator from my balls closer to my ass, letting the tip tease just into the opening. The sudden change in sensations threw me into an instant climax, my body jerking and cock sending a shot of cum lancing out to land in a long string across Amanda's face and red hair. Again and again I jerked as Tina teased me with the vibrator, my cock dumping shot after shot on Amanda's tits and face until finally there was nothing left to give.

"That a bit better you two horn dogs?" Tina asked with a chuckle.

"Ohhhhh god." I groaned as I rolled off Amanda, suddenly feeling drained in more ways than one.

Tina climbed onto the bed and lay down next to me, leaning over to give me a soft kiss. "That was a 'thank you' for bringing me along," she whispered.

"You're welcome." I panted as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

After a while Amanda got up and used the shower, coming out with a towel wrapped around herself. "You know. I don't have a thing to wear, literally!" She said with a chuckle. "I've woken up in a lot of men's beds over the years, but this is a first."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well, if you don't mind me borrowing a towel for a while, I'll just go to the desk and get another room key. Don't leave before I get to say goodbye, ok?" she asked as she padded toward the door.

"I won't," I promised as I watched her open the door and disappear out of it.

"Your turn for a shower," Tina coaxed.

"Yeah," I groaned. "Damn, I feel hung over," I said.

"You shouldn't drink so much then."

"I didn't drink anything, that's what I can't figure." I said as I walked toward the bathroom. "You don't suppose someone drugged my soda, do you?"

"Not unless they did mine too," she called from the main room as I turned on the water.

By the time I got out of the hot shower Tina was dressed in a short gray skirt and a cream colored blouse with a red scarf knotted around her neck. "You know. I really didn't plan for this to happen," she said as I pulled clothes from my bag. "But I'm not unhappy it did. I don't know why exactly I'm so sexually attracted to you, but I am. Much more so than when you hired me."

"Yeah. I understand. I have to admit that I have a huge desire to walk over and undress you again. If nothing else, just to look at your body once more. I can't quite explain it."

"Well, maybe I should just not wear these then." She said, hiking her skirt up and pulling off a pair of small bikini panties.

"As far as I'm concerned you don't ever have to wear any around me." I said as I got ready to pull my own underwear on.

"Well. Fair is fair then." She said, stepping over to me and gently pulling on my underwear until I let go of them. She tucked them back into my suitcase and said, "You don't need to ever wear those around me either. I kind of like the idea that I can just slide my hand into your pants and feel that fantastic cock."

"Well. If that's how you feel," I answered, stepping into my slacks and pulling them up. "I wonder if it's a good idea for you to keep working for me."

"You think I shouldn't?" She asked, her brow suddenly furrowed with concern.

"No, I said I wondered if it was a good idea, you being married and all. No, I don't intend on firing you. Just have to make sure we don't cause other problems."

"Don't worry. He's getting more than he ever has before. I don't think he's going to complain, and neither am I."

"Even if I'm...you know. Having sex with other women?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She said, stepping up in front of me so her breasts pressed against my still bare chest. She pulled one of my hands between her legs and pressed it to her wet pussy. "You can fuck as many as you want, one at a time or all at once. Just so long as you save a little for me," she whispered. She leaned her face toward mine and kissed me wetly, a long lingering kiss that was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Amanda!" Tina said brightly as she opened the door.

"Wanted to bring back your towel," she said as she stepped in the door, wearing a knee length flame red dress. She dropped it on the end of the bed and walked straight toward me while I pulled my polo shirt over my head. "And you," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I want to thank you for an incredible night. I think I'll come along when my daughter comes to look at her prints." She whispered, rubbing her nose against mine. "That will be ok, wont it?"

"Definitely," I answered, feeling the urge to start undressing her right there, but not quite sure why.

"Good. Till then. Take care," she whispered, giving me a soft sensual kiss. She sighed a long deep sigh before releasing her arms from around my neck and walking toward the door. "Bye for now," she said with a little wave.

Tina and I finished packing and hauled our stuff to the car. The two hour drive home was done mostly in silence, Tina sitting with her blouse undone and her tits hanging out above her lacy bra, and her skirt pulled up to show off her pussy.

"You know. I feel like we should just go some place and screw the rest of the day away, but that wouldn't be fair," Tina said before she got out of my car, currently parked a few spots down from hers in front of the shop. "I think I'll go home and see if my husband is up to a few rounds of sex. I could do with half a dozen more orgasms this afternoon."

"I'm sure he'll appreciate that," I answered as she climbed out, flipping the back of her skirt up to give me one more look at her ass and bare pussy before she headed for her car and home.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers