Photo Suprise

Story Info
Naked with two girls and a camera.
1.3k words
3.87
85.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seem to have two sides to my life: to my 'normal' world I'm a ‘normal’ guy - however I have another life that steps over into the realm of the outrageous. And I have to say that over the past few years I has gotten out of control - however I recently moved and now live in a place that is much more conservative and I have to say is helping me calm my wilder side. What I describe is all 100% true.

I guess it started in with a trip to Paros in Greece - I was on a vacation with a friend and found that I liked beach combing on my own. I would walk for miles - one day I came across a beach that had mostly nude people on it. From my prudish childhood - this was the first time that I had seen people naked outside. It took no time at all before I was also naked. Being the first time I selected to strip in a less populated area of the beach. It was an amazing feeling - I was totally naked. I was far enough away from anybody for it to be fairly academic - nobody could see me. But still just the thought of being seen was driving me insane. Little did I know that within a few minutes I young woman would walk past me - with a few feet of where I was sitting. She didn't seem to care or even take any notice of me. The effect on me however resulted in a raging erection. I will never forget that first time naked on a beach.

From then on vacations were always a chance to get naked outside, to be seen was something that seemed to really turn me on. I then spent many summer vacations naked at some point - even if it was just an empty beach. The turning point was when I went to Futaventura. I had been there once before with some friends and never had the chance to experience the freedom that many have there. On this second trip my only purpose was to be as naked as much as I possibly could.

Within an hour of checking in at the Apartment I was back out on the beach (Flag Beach) naked and walking - felling pretty relaxed. I'd had this feeling of being naked outside many times. However this time was going to turn out to be different.

For the most part the beach was empty - Futeventura has huge sand dunes and a beach that is probably a mile or so wide. Because of the strong winds people have built up protective wind break circles out of stones - I was looking for an empty one and eventually came across one that was vacant. It was close to a path between the dunes and the beach - anybody walking south along the path would have an unobstructed view into my wind break circle. I was lying face down thinking about this very fact when I started to get erect. I normally had managed to keep this under control - however this time I figured I would play a dare for myself - as soon as I was fully erect I would - without checking - flip over on to my back. Anybody on the path would have a view of my cock. To my dismay the path was empty, I check around and there was nobody around. Being disappointed with this and now determined to be seen erect, I decided to go for a walk (still erect). My plan was to act as if my erection wasn't anything special - even though I hadn't seen any sexual activity on the beach. My thoughts and actions were just contributing to my stiffy - I was bursting and my heart was pounding.

I walked along the path - again there was nobody close enough for it to matter - however in the distance - off the path - were two young girls walking my direction - I with my heart pounding even more I decided to walk directly towards them - my cock was throbbing - bone hard and shinny. As I got closer they seemed deep in conversation and un aware of their surroundings - until they were about 40 feet away when one of them noticed my cock - I knew this just from the expression on her face. She was embarrassed and smiling (phew!). She said something to her friend - who instantly starred at me and also smiled and giggled, to her friend. They both stopped talking and walked past me starring and giggling.

I thought I was going to explode - this only made matters worse - I now wanted them to see me masturbate - without thinking - I stopped walking - turned around and stood facing them - cock in hand. They were walking away - un aware of what I was doing - until the girl on the left just glanced over her shoulder. She clearly saw what I was doing - I was terrified - expecting trouble. She grabbed her friends arm and laughingly turned her around to see me - they were about 50 feet away at this point - with nobody else around. Instead of running away as I expected they seemed to be enjoying the show - the girl on the right was franticly searching for something in her bag. I kept slowly stroking my cock - desperately thinking of what to do next. She pulled out a camera - they were both giggling and pointing at each other.

The started to walk towards me - it took every ounce of my concentration not to cum. As they approached me the girl with the camera - pointed to her camera and then my cock and said (I assume in Spanish) that she would like to photography my cock. I couldn't believe that I was now standing less than ten feet from a girl masturbating - I hadn't even done this with my girl friend. She took one picture of me, then pushed her friend close towards me. Her friend walked up to me and stood along side me for the next photo. They were both giggling almost uncontrollably. I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying. I just smiled and kept on wanking. The girls changed places for one more shot. Then after another giggling exchange of Spanish the girl next to me got down on her knees and acted like she was going to give me a blow job. Her head was less than a foot from my cock. Her friend was laughing so much I she could hardly take the photo. Again the exchanged places. This time the girl at first put her hand on my hip and then to my total surprise with her other hand to hold of my cock. At first she just held it lightly and looked laughingly at the camera - then she slowly started to move her had up and down my shaft. She stopped pretty quickly though after the photo was taken. Her fiend then walked over - I was now standing, masturbating with two girls less than 5 feet away from me. The girl with the camera then pointed to one of the stone circle wind breaks - she wanted to take more photos of me. we quickly walked over to the circle where I though down my sun towel on the sand. I lay back on the towel with my legs wide apart - they just watched and took photos - they weren't giggling anymore - the mood of the moment had changed from pure funny to sex.

It didn't take long for me to cum and as I did the again laughed, giggled and left. I just lay there in the sun not believing what had just happened and wanting it to happen again. I guess I just discovered in a big way that I was a true exhibitionist.

This was one of the highlights of my experiences so far - however I have a few more gems like this one that I will try to write up soon. I hope you can enjoy and also relate to my experience.

- M