Photographer Ch. 10

Story Info
Husband runs an illegal business.
9.6k words
4.67
48.5k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody was happy with the outcome of the divorce settlement except for of course Mr. Blair. Within the next six months Mr. Blair sold both of his houses, liquidated all of his companies and moved without leaving any forwarding address. He established a trust fund for each of his grandchildren in the amount of one million to be managed by his daughter until they were eighteen, gave his daughter and son-in-law five million dollars and left town.

Attorney Barker called Mr. Blair's daughter and asked her and her husband to come to his office. He said, "Your father has asked me to turn these two trust accounts and this check over to you. He was too ashamed to face you himself. The only request he made was a family photo once a year. He will contact me to let me know how to get it to him.

"This doesn't make it right!"

"He knows that. He also promised me that he would seek help."

As they left the office, they knew their future was secure at a tremendous cost. Maybe someday it would all make sense. A week later they called Greg to take the first family picture.

Tammy also called Greg and told him she was ready for the second photographic session. She and Greg had looked at his dream book of her first photo shoot again last night.

She called him and asked, "When you come over tonight would you bring your video equipment." This time I want some action to watch while you are off at college."

When Greg showed up she was dressed in a beautiful hostess gown and the table was set with flowers and candles.

"You look exceptional beautiful tonight," Greg said as he swept her off her feet. After the greeting Greg brought in the equipment he had left on the porch so that he would have both arms free for Tammy.

"The first video I want is of me serving you dinner and us dining together. I will never have to eat alone while you are at college." He set up the equipment and filmed the entire meal. Then she wanted it turned to the kitchen to film them working together cleaning up after the meal. He decided to add a little spice to the show by walking up behind her and reaching inside her gown to feel her breast. She pretended she didn't like it and smacked at his hand.

When the dishes were finished she asked him to setup the equipment in her bedroom focused on the bed. He had brought three cameras so he could catch all the action. Tammy had left a burgundy set of silk pajamas on the bed for Greg. He put them on and waited for her to come out

"Start the camera rolling." As Greg started the cameras exotic music started to play as Tammy came from the bathroom wearing a beautiful silk robe.

"You have your dream book, I will have my fantasy wedding night video. This was what I had planned to wear to lose my virginity on my wedding night. Tonight I want to play out another fantasy of being strapped down and taken by my lover. She pulled back the bed covers to show padded hand cuffs connected to the bedpost. When she removed her robe Greg saw the most exotic nightwear he had every seen. It was all in white.

Lying back on the bed, she held her hand out to him. He stretched out beside her. They kissed each other with great passion and their hands worked slowly until they had removed each other's clothing. Tammy put her hand up toward the bedpost and asked Greg to close the handcuffs around her wrists.

"Kiss my body lover." That he did, from head to toe with great attention to the special parts." He brought her to her first climax as his talented tongue invaded her body. Her pussy was soaking wet and he kept up his oral attack through her orgasm. He was rock hard and didn't know how he was going to get relief. He had vowed not to take her virginity because she was saving that for her husband. He had the chance on several occasions, but he had resisted.

"Please let me feel the head of your cock in my pussy. He did as requested. "Just a little bit more?" He pushed in until he hit the wall of resistance. He wanted so badly to keep going, but he respected her too much to take advantage of her. She on the other hand was determined that tonight was the night she was going to lose her virginity.

She yanked on the handcuffs that were breakaway handcuffs, threw her arms and legs around him and thrust up pulling their bodies together. She cried out in pain as her virginity surrendered.

Greg was momentarily in shock, but when he realized his cock was buried deep within Tammy's body, their lips met and he began to move slowly in and out. Her legs were on the bed now and as the pain subsided, she planted her heels into the mattress and pushed up to meet each thrust. It was like they had been lovers forever. They settled into a rhythm that increased in speed until he exploded within her just as the orgasm of her life hit her.

Greg hit the remote to stop the filming.

"Now I will really have you with me on those long winter nights."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Greg wanted to know why it was important for her to lose her virginity now.

"You have treated me better than any other man in my life. I considered asking you to marry me, but I was afraid your parents would kill me. I want to be free to have lovers and you need to be free to live a full life as a college student. You will always be my first love and I will never demand anything of you."

"There will be many women in your life, especially if you continue to do the type of work you do so well for Attorney Barker. Many of them will want you to bring out their sexuality and enjoy you sexually as Mrs. Blair has."

"How did you know about that?"

"I didn't. I was guessing, but I am glad I was right."

"You are the most amazing person I have ever known," Greg said as he stared into her eyes. "Are you still up for our camping trip?"

"You bet I am. That is the real reason I wanted to do it last night. I didn't want my first time to be in a tent on the ground."

"So, where would you like your second time to be"?

Before she could answer, Greg's phone rang. It was Attorney Barker wanting to know if he could do a rush job for him? Looking at Tammy and knowing it meant they would have to put off their camping trip, he said he was available. Attorney Barker said the client would be in his office in two hours.

When Greg hung up he apologized to Tammy that they would have to delay their camping trip.

"There is a God! Since Annie is not around, how would you like a partner?"

"That would be great. I need to go home and put on a suit. I will pick you up in about an hour."

Tammy felt like a kid going on a great adventure. She really wanted to watch Greg at work. She showered, put her hair up and selected a business suit with a skirt. With dark nylons and high heels, she looked quite the detective part. Greg was quite impressed. When they walked into Attorney Barker's office both Amy and Attorney Barker were also quite impressed. Greg was wearing one of his custom made suits he brought back from Tuscany.

Attorney Barker briefed them on the situation. Mrs. Sylvia Lake was married four years and 10 months ago to George Lake. She is quite wealthy and has a chain of hair salons in several states. She built the chain from a two-chair salon that she purchased 10 years ago. When she was married she signed a pre-nuptial agreement with an unusual clause. As long as neither of them was unfaithful to the other in five years the pre-nuptial would be null and void. He came into the marriage with a million dollars and a productive job as an architect. Two years ago he started gambling and quit working. Sylvia has good reason to believe he is unfaithful to her, but I will let her explain it to you. Amy will show you the office space I have set up for you on the next level down.

Amy took them to an office with nothing on the door. It opened to a suite of offices. She unlocked a room with all his surveillance equipment that had been returned from New York and Tuscany. It was still in the boxes. There were locking storage cabinets to store it in. There was a small conference room with eight chairs.

Two offices were well appointed with furniture and one had a brass nameplate for Gregory Johnson.

Amy said, "Attorney Barker wanted you have a place you could work very confidentially." Laughing, she said, "I really think he doesn't want to know exactly how you are getting the information."

Attorney Barker walked in with a beautiful woman wearing a mini skirt and a sweater at least 1 size too small. He introduced Greg and his assistant Tammy and left them alone to get the details.

"What makes you think your husband is cheating?" Greg asked.

"Some nights he doesn't come home until very late or even the next morning. Sometimes I would see lipstick on his collar, but I didn't think much about it because I figured it was the cocktail hostesses at the casinos cozying up to the high rollers."

"Then I started seeing things out of place in the laundry room. I also noticed the bed in the guest room was not made the way I make it. Two days ago I set something on the washer and loosened the sheets in the guest room and carefully folded the towels in the guest bathroom."

"I drove up the back street in he afternoon and could see a light on in the guest room. That night I confirmed that the washer had been used and the sheets and towels had been laundered. At this point it would be my word against his."

Greg asked, "When can I get into your house to set up surveillance equipment? "

"He is going to see his mother tomorrow. She lives three hours away, so he will be gone at least 8 hours. They have lunch together once a week."

Greg said, "Excuse me a minute." He went in the equipment room and came back with a small black block with a magnet on one side.

"I need you to put this on his car tonight. Just reach under the car and place the magnet against the frame. We can monitor exactly where he is so that we don't get caught in the house. As soon as he leaves tomorrow morning, call me and we will monitor his car until he is at least 10 miles away.

After Sylvia Lake left, Greg said, "Let's go get out of these clothes and then come back and organize the equipment. Greg dropped Tammy off at her home and went home to change. When he got back to her house she was already outside dressed in jeans and a t-shirt ready to go to work. The spent 3 hours unpacking the equipment and setting up the computers in the office. She wanted to know what everything was and how it was used. He packaged up enough cameras to equip the inside and outside of the house. He also packed up the heat sensitive surveillance equipment in case it was needed. In addition he had laptop computers and cell phones.

When they had everything they needed, Tammy asked, "Do you think we should christen your desk." She set on the desk and started unbuttoning her shirt. He started removing his clothes and within seconds she was sprawled across the desk and his cock was pumping in and out of her pussy. When they were finished Tammy said, I bet Sylvia Lake would have liked to be the one to christen this desk. I noticed she was checking you out pretty good and giving you a real show with that mini skirt."

"I am not sure which one of us she was playing to most. She put a lot of emphasis on her invitation to you to come to her salon for a full complimentary introduction to her services."

"Would you like me to shave my pussy like she does? She made sure I got a good look of the fact that she was not wearing any underpants and it was totally bare."

"I like your beautiful blond bush just the way it is."

Fortunately they had gotten dressed before the door opened. Amy came down for Attorney Barker to see if they needed anything. Amy was about 23 years old and was a single parent. She had a one-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl. Her husband had been killed in the Iraq War. During the time he was gathering the evidence against Mr. Blair, she had made some statements about being available to him for whatever he needed. One night when he called to see if she was getting the transmission of evidence from Tuscany, she was breathing very heavy. He wondered if she had been masturbating while she watched it?

She also handed Greg an envelope with the petty cash to be used when necessary to buy information or get past certain roadblocks. As she left she said, "You have my work and home number if you need anything."

Tammy wondered if Greg and Amy were having any sexual activity, but decided not to ask. She didn't want him to think she was possessive or prying into his life. She was just happy they were able to make love with no limits.

It was a beautiful afternoon, so they decided to swim in Greg's pool. Tammy asked Greg to stop by a store on the way home because she wanted a new bathing suit. Greg waited in the car. When Tammy came out he asked her if she found what she was looking for.

With a smile on her face, she said, "I bought two; one for when it is just us and one for when we are with other people. But before I can wear the one that is just for us, I think I will need to avail myself of Sylvia's waxing service."

"I don't mind if some hair stands out around it. Or I would be glad to trim it."

"Ok, you win. You get changed and wait for me at the pool."

When she came out to the pool, she was wearing a terrycloth cover-up. When she removed it, he couldn't believe his eyes. The string bikini had to little pieces of cloth that just barely covered her nipple area and a small triangle over her pussy. Her ass was bare. There was hair sticking out both sides of the triangle.

They swam for a while and then got out and relaxed by the side of the pool. He just lay there and looked at her on the chaise lounge.

"Tell me about your plans for getting the goods on Sylvia's husband."

"Well to begin with, he is not broke as he would want Sylvia to think. He has a whole separate P.O. Box in the neighboring town. He also has a business set up to receive money and transfer it to a Swiss bank account. Whatever he is doing is paying good money. I don't find any casino in this area with him listed as a high roller or even a major player. He doesn't even have a wampum card at any casino.

What he does have is a large bill every month for the rental of a hotel suite. We need to find out what is happening there.

We need to totally bug the house, so we know everything that happens when Sylvia is not there. I think he has Sylvia pretty well snowed regarding this act about gambling addiction.

Sylvia called the next morning to let them know that her husband had just left for his mother's house. Greg checked his laptop and confirmed that the locator was working. They headed over to Sylvia's house. She greeted them and gave each a kiss on the cheek. She was dressed in white Capri pants and a loose top showing a lot of cleavage and open at the bottom that did not quite reach her waist.

Greg explained that to fully cover the house, all rooms including the bathrooms and all entrances to the house would have to be monitored.

"This will impact your privacy also unless we just bug the guest room area."

Sylvia said, "You can put them everywhere. I enjoy a little voyeurism and it will be fun knowing you are watching me. She winked at Greg and ran her hand up under her top to rub her tit through her bra.

After Greg and Tammy finished installing the cameras, Greg gave Sylvia an untraceable cell phone. "Simply hit 1 for me, 2 for Tammy and 3 for Amy. The number of vibrations you feel will let you know which one of us is calling. He also gave her a laptop computer. "We can transmit directly to you, so you can identify who we are seeing."

Greg had been watching the movement of her husband's car. It had been stopped for the last fifteen minutes.

When he gave Sylvia the address, she said, "That is my sister Caroline's house."

Greg zoomed in with the satellite view and sure enough George's car was in her sister's driveway.

Greg asked, "What is that trail in the woods behind her house.

"It is just an old logging trail"

"Come on Tammy, we have some hiking to do." Turning to Sylvia, he said, "Don't do anything to let him know you are on to him."

When they drove away from the house, Tammy said, "This is exciting. It is my first job as an assistant private detective. She had the laptop open, so they could watch for Mr. Lake's car to move. When they got within a quarter mile of the house, Greg found a place to park. Greg had a backpack for each of them. They just looked like hikers out to take some pictures. They hiked up to an observation point where they could look down on Sylvia's sister's house. They could see them sitting at a kitchen table working on some type of paperwork. As Greg zoomed in with his camera, he could see they were looking at pictures of women and what seemed to be some type of applications.

George put the papers and pictures in a briefcase and Caroline walked him to the door. Greg and Tammy hiked back to the car and called Sylvia. She had no idea why George and her sister were looking at pictures. She and her sister had an argument about two years ago and they had not talked to each other since then.

Greg asked, "What was the argument about?"

"She wanted me to set her up with a salon and I told her no. She had sponged off of our parents all her life and I told her to start her own business."

"Was that about the time your husband started gambling?"

"Yes it was. Why do you ask?"

"We need to share some information with you about your husband's financial situation. Can you meet us at the office this afternoon?"

Greg and Tammy determined from the locator that George was going on to his mother's house. They went back to the office and started checking into the financial situation of Sylvia's sister.

Sylvia transferred her afternoon hair salon customers to one of her other stylists and joined Greg and Tammy at the office.

Greg asked, "Do you go to the casinos with George?"

"No, I have worked too hard for my money to gamble it away. He decided to throw his career away and it is just his money he is losing. He doesn't have access to any of my income. Since he stopped working, I have been paying all the bills and the house and the vacation home are only in my name."

"George isn't going to casinos either and he is far from broke."

"What do you mean?"

Greg showed her the information regarding the P.O. box and the wire transfer of funds to the Swiss bank account.

He also showed her where he is paying her sister between fifteen and twenty thousand dollars a month. They looked at pictures of George and her sister with the pictures and application on the kitchen table.

"I think they may be running some type of prostitution business. I have also been able to trace payments to about 50 women. It also does not appear that he is reporting any of it to the government. He rents a large suite at the Wayback Motel."

"That son-of-a-bitch! I gave him gas money this morning to go see his mother. I hope Attorney Barker told you that money is no object in bringing this bastard down."

After they had shared all the information, Tammy told Sylvia she would like to take her up on her offer of being introduced to her services. "I need a new hair style and I desperately need a bikini wax."

Sylvia's eyes lit up at the thought of working on Tammy's hair, especially the hair on the lower part of her body.

After they left, Greg decided to watch the recording from Sylvia's house after they had left. Sylvia definitely let her voyeurism be shown as she took a long sensual bath, rubbing her breast and using a dildo to satisfy herself. She kept looking up at where she knew the camera was located and smiling. After she dried off, she stretched out on the bed and used a vibrating toy to bring herself to a climax. She clearly was playing to the camera and he was rock hard watching it as the door opened and Amy walked in.