Photographer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking he stood up and his pants were sticking out like a tent. Amy smiled, and asked what he was watching that had him so aroused.

"Sylvia Lake decided the nice part about having her house bugged was that she could put on her own erotic show for us. I am not sure if it for my benefit or Tammy's"

"Where is Tammy now?"

"She went with Sylvia for a new hair style and bikini wax."

'Then I can tell you from personal experience, don't expect Tammy back too soon. Sylvia gives much more than the traditional waxing."

"Can I see what you were watching?

Greg pulled another chair over beside his and restarted the video from the bathroom.

Amy said, "She has a fantastic body."

"I take it this is not the first time you have seen it?"

"I'll never tell." Greg noticed she was starting to squirm a little in her chair when Sylvia started using the dildo in the tub. When she used the vibrator, Amy said, "I have one just like that. It is ok when you don't have the real thing around." Looking directly at Greg's erection, she said. "As a single mom, the right thing is not around very often."

They sat in silence as they watched Sylvia dress for work. As she was going out the door, she turned and waved to the camera. The both laughed at how much Sylvia was enjoying being on camera.

Amy asked, "Did you know there is a safe room here for women that are escaping violent husbands or lovers?" Greg shook his head. "Come with me."

Greg thought, "I would like to cum with you!" as he followed her to the storeroom. She used the combination to get into the storeroom and then opened a locked cabinet. She pressed a button inside the cabinet and the wall beside the cabinet opened to into a living room." She pressed a button inside to close the door behind her.

"This is a complete two bedroom apartment. The windows are bulletproof glass and completed tinted from the other side. Attorney Barker kept the wife and 2 children of a mafia leader safe here for 3 months one time. Everything is here. There is enough food here to keep someone for months. She showed him the pantry with floor to ceiling shelves and freezers full of food. Every three months, he takes all of this to a food pantry and replaces it with fresh food. It has been used many times in the last 15 years and no one has ever found the person. Even police with search warrants come up empty. See opened the other door and said, "This is just an escape route. She opened the door and told Greg to stand outside. You could not ever tell there was a door there. It looked like every other door panel in the hallway that was the back fire escape from the building.

She showed him the bathroom with Jacuzzi and stall shower, small bedroom and last but not least the master bedroom complete with it's own entertainment center and king size bed.

Turning to Greg, she said, "Like I said the real thing is not available very often." She looked down and there was still a tent in the front of his pants."

He made the first move by stepping closer to her and leaning down to kiss her. She came up on her toes to meet him, throwing her arms around his neck. Their hands were all over each other's bodies and before long they were undressing each other. In his state of passion, Greg ripped her thong from her body and ran his hand between her legs. She was soaking wet. He pushed her onto the bed and entered her in one swift thrust. She let out a yell as his massive cock stretched her vagina more than it had been stretched since childbirth.

"Oh, it has been so long. Fuck me Greg, fuck me hard." And that is just what he did.

"Now I know why Mrs. Barker was smiling for a week after she returned from New York." Greg looked surprised. "Women don't keep secrets well," she said as she slid down his body to clean his cock with her mouth. To her amazement, she didn't even have it totally clean before it was rock hard again. "She knelt on all fours and said I love it doggie style"

Greg entered her sloppy wet pussy from the rear and drove as deep as he could. She was pressing back again him until her orgasm hit. He still had plenty of staying power left and pulled his cock out and ran it up and down her ass. As he used some of he juice from her pussy to lubricate her ass, she said, "I have never done that before."

"Ok." he said as he backed away, but she grabbed his cock and guided it to rose bud."

"But I am ready to now." she said as she felt the head pressing its' way through. Greg took his time, slowly moving in and out. "Oh that hurts so good, she said as she pushed back against him. When he bottomed out, he started in and out with ever increasing speed. When her next orgasm hit, her ask tightened around his cock bringing forth a geyser from him that was buried deep within her body.

He was still trying to recover when his phone rang. "Hi Tammy, how was the waxing."

"It was great. More than I ever hoped for. In fact, Sylvia and I are going to have dinner at my place. I'll see you first thing in the morning. Why are you breathing so hard?"

"Because Amy just fucked my brains out." Amy almost fell off the bed in shock.

"Enjoy the evening," Greg said.

"I can't believe you told her that. I thought you and she were getting it on."

"We are, but I figure if she is going to be eating Sylvia's pussy, I didn't want to feel I was sitting home alone. Do you have any plans for dinner?"

"How about if I cook for you. The children are both with my parents for a couple of days and I could sure take a whole night of this activity." Looking down at his cock, she said, "You couldn't possibly be ready again!"

He rolled over on his back and asked, "Have you ever ridden a bucking bronco." She saddled up and had the ride of her life. With his strong legs and back muscles he kept lifting his hips from the mattress. There were a couple times she almost fell off,

After his sperm shot upwards; he collapsed and she collapsed on top of him. "I am going to have one sore pussy by morning at this rate. They got up, and took a shower together and then got dressed.

Instead of you cooking, why don't I take you out on the town? I have never been to the Top of the Town restaurant."

"I haven't either. That is not in a single parent's budget."

Greg looked up the number and made a reservation for 8:00. "I'll pick you up at your house at 7:30. Why don't you stop by Marion's boutique and buy yourself a dress for the evening." He reached in his petty cash envelope and gave her $1,000 to buy the dress and accessories. She hesitated and he said, "I want this to be a special evening for you."

She tucked the $1,000 in her bra, gave him a kiss and said, "You really are a very special person. I can see why everybody loves you."

When Tammy arrived at Sylvia's salon she was amazed at the size of it. There were ten stylists busy at work, 8 manicure stations, another room for facials and private rooms for body massages and beauty treatments such as seaweed wraps. She met the cosmetic and beauty specialist. He was a very gay man who Sylvia told her was the best in the business. He works one day a week in each of my five salons here in the city. He also trains the beauty specialists at all my other sites. They are required to shadow and study under him for one month before they can lay a finger on a woman's face. You wouldn't believe the money that generates. Women are so vain; they will pay anything to have their face look beautiful.

"And then there are women like you who have such naturally beautiful skin that you make the rest of us jealous." To lesson the pain of the upcoming waxing, Sylvia gave Tammy a pain pill.

Sylvia asked her lead stylist to give Tammy a new look. She then set her up for a complete manicure and pedicure. When that was finished she took her into a private room for her waxing. She handed her a smock and said, "Take your clothes off and put this smock on. I will be right back. I do the waxing myself."

When she returned, she asked Tammy how much hair she wanted removed. Tammy had brought the bottom of her bikini with her, so Sylvia had her put it on. She trimmed all the protruding hair just the right length for waxing. She removed the bikini and began to apply the hot wax. Tammy squirmed as the hot wax was applied. Sylvia then placed the cloth over the wax and pressed it down. Tammy liked the feel of having the cloth pressed against the sides of her pussy. Sylvia set the timer for just the right amount of time for the wax to harden.

When the buzzer went off, Sylvia said "Take a good grip on the sides of the bed and close your eyes." She got a hold on both pieces and yanked them both at the same time. Tammy yelled and her ass came right off of the bed.

Tears were in her eyes as she asked if it was over.

"You did great! Now just lie there while I apply the lotion that will take away the sting. Sylvia applied the lotion gently with her fingers. The coolness of the lotion felt good. "While that is drying, I will trim the rest of it, so it will be just the right length for under the bikini and will look great when your lover is bringing you pleasure with his tongue.

She was still lying back in the chair, so Sylvia gave her a mirror to see the end result.

"Wow! That is great.

"Time for a little more lotion. As Sylvia started applying the lotion, Tammy closed her eyes and wondered what Greg would think of the new hair look both on her head and on her pussy. She suddenly realized that Sylvia was no longer applying the lotion to the area that had been waxed, but was now rubbing the inside of her lips. She spread her legs to give Sylvia better access. One finger found its way inside the body. The finger was replaced with a very gentle tongue. By now any pain in the waxed area was totally forgotten.

Sylvia looked Tammy in the eye and said, "You are one beautiful woman from head to foot." Tammy reached up and pulled Sylvia's lips to her. There tongues made them each know that they needed to spend some time together.

"How would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?" Tammy asked Sylvia. Then she called Greg to let him know what her plans were and found out how he had spent the afternoon.

Tammy stopped on the way home and picked up Chinese food. Sylvia arrived just a few minutes after Tammy. They shared Chinese and each other until about 12:00 when Sylvia went home.

After Greg got dressed for the evening in his other Italian suit and Italian shoes, he called Annie to see how things were in Tuscany.

"Everything here is great. Since my first solo, I am logging a lot of hours in the air. The plans are for me to take the examination within the next two weeks, so when you come with Mrs. Blair, I will be able to show you Italy from the air.

Caterina and I have been playing a lot of tennis. We now have a foursome of women. We can take on anybody at the club in single or doubles in any combination of the four of us. The pro-shop had the racket I have been looking for. Now all four of us have the same racket. We are driving the pro crazy. The two women that joined with us used to be his students. His lessons are meaningless. Next week we are starting group lessons at Mrs. Barkers house. All of them were his students.

Greg brought her up to date on the newest case and promised to send her the little show Sylvia put on for them.

"I am taking Amy out for Dinner tonight."

"Don't forget to save some for me."

"There will always be as much as you want Sis. I love you."

"I love you too Little Bro. See you soon.

As Amy was waiting for Greg to arrive, she kept walking to the full-length mirror to admire the dress and accessories she had purchased. It was the first evening dress that she had ever owned. It was steel blue and dipped just enough in the front to draw interest but not be bawdy. The side slit came just above the knee. The shoes had a comfortable two-inch heel. She was wearing her opal jewelry that had been given to her by her husband on their first anniversary. Fortunately she had just been to the hairdresser earlier in the week, so her shoulder length black hair hung nicely. The tiny sequined purse was just the right thing to carry car keys and a little extra makeup.

She jumped when the doorbell rang and hoped that Greg would be impressed with the way she looked.

The look on the face of the dapper young man in the Italian suit dismissed any anxiety that he might not approve.

He said, "Excuse me Miss, I am here to pick up Amy." Then he added, "You will be the most beautiful woman at the Top of the Town tonight." He took his ever-present camera from his pocket and chose a spot for her to stand for the first of several photos he would take of her in the beautiful dress.

"I can't believe you gave me all that money to buy a dress for the evening. But I am really glad you did. There was nothing in my closet that I would have felt comfortable wearing to the Top of the Town.

"I am so thankful for all the work you did on my behalf during the Blair case. You were always available regardless of the time of day or night to get me what I needed. Because of this opportunity to work for Attorney Barker, Annie and I have more than we ever dreamed possible. If I can share any of that with others, I will find great joy in doing so.

Greg had opted for a limo rather than taking this beautiful woman out on the town in his SUV. As they sat in the back of the limo they were both aware that it was a very special evening.

The elevator to the 60th floor restaurant was restricted to guest with reservations. The woman at the check-in desk verified their reservation and said, "You are a very striking couple. Are you new to the community? They both said, "No, we have been here all our life." She put her arm through his and snuggled over against him as they rode up the glass elevator.

The maitre de was waiting as the elevator arrived and said, "Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Johnson. Your table is ready." They didn't bother to correct the error and in fact they both secretly thought about the possibilities.

As they were being seated next to the window, the maitre de said, "That building straight ahead is Spencer Towers. The restaurant will rotate back to this exact position in one hour. He handed them the menu and said, "Enjoy your evening." The wine steward appeared for their drink orders. The both ordered Perrier water.

After he left, Greg said, "I was thinking about ordering chocolate milk." Amy laughed. They both stared out the window. Greg took a profile of her face looking out the window that captured the skyline in the back.

"The city looks so different from up here," Amy said.

When the waiter came to take their order, they hadn't even looked at the menu because they were caught up in the moment of looking at the view and at each other.

As they began to look at the menu, Amy said, "There are no prices."

"There is a saying that if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it." Greg responded.

Greg looked across the room and saw Sylvia's husband George and her sister having dinner together. He took his camera out of his pocket and set it on the table pointing across the room and took a picture. Then he picked up the camera to see if the picture came out. It was perfect because it included identification of where they were with the Spencer towers outside the window.

He smiled at Amy and handed her the camera. Her mouth dropped open when she recognized George. She recognized him from when Attorney Barker was setting up the pre-nuptial agreement five years ago.

She asked, "Do you have any idea who the woman is?"

"That is Caroline. He was at her house this morning." Greg sent the picture to Tammy and Sylvia's cell phones.

"Are you always this lucky. There is no way you could have known this. Is there?"

Greg smiled and said, "No, I didn't know, but it now justifies the expense report for the evening".

Fortunately they finished their meal before George and Caroline. Greg had the limo driver wait so he could take a picture of George and Caroline coming out of he Restaurant. Greg had the limo driver take them to his house. He went to his computer to determine where George and Caroline were headed.

"We're probably a little overdressed for detective work. We need to catch up with them. The bedroom at the top of the steps is Annie's room. She is about your size. Grab some jeans and a shirt. Amy sprinted up the steps and found some clothes and shoes. Greg changed and grabbed the computer and they jumped in the SUV. Greg had Amy drive so he could monitor the computer.

"He has stopped. Greg went to the satellite view. He is stopping for gas, which gives us a chance to gain on him. He's moving again. We are within 5 miles of him. We are gaining on him. He is slowing down. Looking at the satellite view, he realized they were coming up to the motel that where George rents the suite.

Amy was within a block of George when he pulled into the motel. They watched to see which room they went into. Greg was able to get a picture of them entering the room. He had Amy park the car opposite the room. He set his computer to the camera on top of the car. It would capture a 360-degree view around the car. Greg and Amy went to the desk to determine if the adjoining room was available. They were in luck, so Greg rented the room for a week. Fortunately he had the heat imaging equipment in the car.

"I am excited to see how this works." Amy said. "When the first transmissions came in of Mr. Blair in New York, Attorney Barker just couldn't imagine how this is possible."

Greg set up the equipment and worked with setting the depth into the next room. This was a little trickier because it was not just a single room. The heat sensor picked up two people in a seated position. Probably sitting at a desk. Once he established the range, he brought up the audio.

George asked, "Are you sure about this one? What if her husband starts asking questions?"

Caroline responded, "Her husband works second shift, so she should be able to attract some big spenders."

"What are they talking about? Amy asked.

"I have no idea, but I think I know who they are talking about." He pointed to the screen that was capturing the picture of a young woman knocking on the motel room door.

Caroline went to the door to greet her. She invited her in and introduced her to George. "George, this is Gloria. I told George you needed to secure funding to save your house."

"Turning to George she said, "We feel terrible that we have to put their house into foreclosure but her husband was demoted and she just lost her job at the factory."

Greg grabbed his phone and called Sylvia. She was breathing heavy which gave Greg the idea he had probably interrupted something. "What does your sister do?"

"She is a mortgage banker."

"I need to talk to Amy."

"What's up Greg?"

"Turn on your computer. I will patch you into what is happening in the next room."

Turning his attention back to the room next door, he picked up on George interviewing Gloria.

"Have you ever done any type of acting?"

"Only a little in high school."

"Have you ever had phone sex?"

"Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"This job requires a lot of creativity and being able to make yourself sound sexually attractive. So back to my question; have you ever had phone sex?"

"Yes"

"Was it someone you knew or with a stranger."

"My husband and I used to have phone sex before we were married?"

"Who do you have phone sex with now."

Gloria hesitated and said. "I do get lonely when I am home alone and he is working night shift, so sometimes I call his best friend Joe to talk. I had sex with him the night before we were married. He had cornered me at the wedding rehearsal dinner and said it was traditional to have sex with the best man, the night before the wedding. When we talk on the phone, he tells me all the things he wants to do to my body."