Photographer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline took over the interview at this point.

"I noticed you said you make the calls, so you must be the one who is really needing some sexual relief. Is that correct? Gloria nodded. Do you masturbate while you are talking to him? Gloria couldn't look at them and simply nodded her head. Have you ever had phone sex with a stranger?"

"A couple of Joe's friends call me sometimes."

George excused himself for a few minutes to let Caroline get more personal. "What kinds of things do they want you to do?

Without George in the room, Gloria felt a little more comfortable. "They want me to do everything to them. They want me to say things like: Would you please lick my pussy? Would you ram it up my ass? I want you to come deep in my throat. Fuck me harder. They want me to use my dildo while they talk dirty to me. They like to hear me sigh when I cum. I usually fake that part just to make them happy."

"Do you have to fake it when you are talking to Joe?"

Gloria smiled and said, "No."

"You are still having sex with Joe aren't you?" Gloria hesitated, but then nodded her head. "How often?"

"About once a month when he comes home to visit his mother." Gloria had no idea this whole conversation was being recorded in case she ever tried to get out of the business.

When George came back in the room he explained how the job works. We set up equipment in your house. There will be cameras in a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and family room.

The only visible camera will be in the kitchen. This is how you will explain to your husband that you are making money. We supply you a complete set of pots, pans, silverware, dishes and all new kitchen appliances and counter top. You tell your husband that you are doing promotions and demonstrating products for a kitchen appliance and supply companies.

"How much money could I make and could I just do it on the phone so that they wouldn't see me?"

"With a body like you have you can make a whole lot more money on camera. The women who just do phone sex on the 900 numbers only make $1 per minute. They might not get any calls all nights and when they do, they are talking to losers who only stays on the phone long enough to jerk off. We have that option if that is what you want. However, the webcam actresses earn $5.00 a minute with no limit to what you can earn. If you talk to six men or women a night for ten minutes each you will earn $300.00 a night." Most of our women get the customers to stay on for 15 or 20 minutes and some earn over $1,000 per night.

"I didn't know women called webcams."

Caroline asked, "Have you ever had sex with a woman."

"Only with roommates in college."

"Do you remember the feeling when your tits rubbed up against her or you danced naked with your pussies rubbing together. I bet you remember the times you experimented with the strap on dildo. And do you remember how gentle women were when they ate your pussy or caressed your tits?"

"It sounds like you were in my dorm room."

"Honey we have all been in the dorm room and enjoyed other women. Some of us still enjoy men and women. You make big bucks talking to them like I just talked to you and making them feel that you could step through their computer screen or large screen TV and give them everything they need."

George said, "Some of the richest men and women in the world will lust after your body and pay a lot of money to do it. Most of them have spouses like mine that no longer hold any interest as sexual partners."

Greg's phone rang and he knew from the ring it was Sylvia. "Did you hear what that cocksucker said? I will pay you a $25,000 bonus if you can get a picture of him fucking my sister."

"Once your divorce is final he and your sister both will have plenty of time in prison to mate with their same sex. We can drop a dime to the FBI that will put them away for a long time."

"Attorney Barker said you were good."

"Just stay cool from now till the divorce hearing. We are conducting a stealth operation that he will not be able to detect."

George and Caroline were setting up for a screen test. Gloria had agreed to give it a try. They were using the room closest to Greg and Amy's room. Caroline went into the room with Gloria to pick out an outfit for her audition.

Caroline left her alone to dress and to get ready for an audition. She told her they would be watching from a computer in the next room to see how she looks and what kind of moves she has.

Greg started checking bandwidths and was able to locate the signal being sent out by the camera in the other room. Gloria was quite a looker with red hair halfway down her back. They watched her changing into a baby doll type of pajamas. She didn't realize she was already being recording and was facing directly into the camera.

Amy said, "No wonder you like this job. You get this type of duty and get paid for it."

Greg put his arm over Amy's shoulder and squeezed her breast. This is a nice perk to the job also.

Amy pushed his hand away and said, "So that is what I am. A nice perk!"

"Just kidding, just kidding."

"You're not a bad perk yourself", she said as she squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"Gloria was a natural from the word go. She responded to every request with just the right sexual move. She didn't hesitate when they asked her to use the dildo located in the drawer. She opened the package and took it out, covered it with KY Jelly and rammed it in her pussy and her ass. She could talk trash with the best of them. Once the audition was over, she got dressed and joined them in the other room. They arranged for her to come the next night for her follow-up with a real customer. If she passed that test then they would set everything up in her home. The test had lasted twenty minutes as she had changed into different outfits and also done a session totally nude so they paid her $100 at $5.00 a minute.

Holding the $100 bill in the air she said, "I like this. I never earned money on an interview before."

If you decide you would like to work with another woman you can earn $10 a minute. Plan to come here right after your husband goes to work tomorrow and plan to work as long as possible.

"This is great. He is working a double tomorrow night."

Sylvia and Tammy had been watching the whole thing on their computer as they continued to enjoy each other's bodies.

Caroline and George talked about this possibly being their best find ever. She had Caroline hot as a firecracker and she could tell George was ready for sex. They didn't think about the fact that the camera was still running as they stripped the clothes off of each other. The fucked like wild animals.

Caroline said, "I bet you wish your wife could fuck like this don't you."

Greg's phone rang and Sylvia said, "I will be by with your $25,000 check in the morning.

When Greg hung up the phone, he turned around and saw Amy lying on the bed nude. They did their own wild animal thing.

As soon as George and Caroline left, Greg called Sylvia to let her know that her husband was on his way home. She said goodnight to Tammy so she could be home before him. She went home, showered, put on the nightgown she wore on their honeymoon and was sitting in the den with a glass of wine when her husband walked in.

Amy and Greg were watching the whole thing on their computer. Sylvia asked, "How was my mother-in-law?

"She was fine. I took her to her favorite restaurant and then she insisted we visit Dad's grave like she does every week."

"Did you stop at your favorite Casino while you were there?"

"Yes, in fact I won $500 tonight."

"Does that mean I can have the money back that I gave you for gas?"

"Sure" he said as he peeled off a hundred dollar bill and handed it to her.

"Care to join me for a glass of wine?

"No, I am really tired, I am just going to take a quick shower and head for bed."

As soon as he left the room, Sylvia stood up, stripped the nightgown off and turned to the camera completely nude and lifted her glass. Amy and Greg just started to laugh.

"You know, I think that woman wants your body." Amy said.

"Or your!"

"Or ours." Amy responded.

They watched as she went to the master bedroom, turned on some sexy music, a mood lamp, hung her nightgown over the high poster bed and crawled in under the sheets.

When George came out of the bedroom, he looked like a deer caught in the headlight.

"Since you had good luck at the casino, I thought you might like a little good luck in the bedroom."

"I am really tired."

"That's ok, I'll do all the work." As soon as his ass hit the bed, her head disappeared under the sheet and sucked his limp dick until some life came back. She massaged his balls and kept sucking until he was erect. She threw back the covers and mounted him before he could object. His body took over and he got into the action. He rolled her over without breaking contact and started to hammer away. Since he had just had sex with her sister, he was able to hold the erection for a long time. When he finally shot his load, he rolled off of her and went immediately to sleep. She got up, walked to the den in the nude, picked up her glass as a toast to the camera and sat down to finish her wine.

Amy and Greg would see that the next day on the replay, because they were asleep in each other's arms.

As soon as Greg woke up in the morning, he loaded his surveillance gear in his SUV and went by the desk to be sure they understood he wanted the room for the full week. He paid in advance.

When he got back to the room, Amy was up and dressed. They drove to his house to pickup her evening dress and then he took her home.

Amy said, "This has certainly been the whirl wind night of my life. I hope you don't think I seduced you or am trying to take you from Tammy."

"Tammy and I are great together, but as I am headed off to college and she is a valued teacher here, we have a wide open understanding."

They had a passionate kiss before they parted.

Amy said, "I need to get to work. What would you like me to tell Attorney Barker?"

"You can tell him as much as you are comfortable having him know. I downloaded everything to your office computer while you were sleeping this morning."

Greg had just gotten to his house when Sylvia pulled up to deliver his check. He walked over to her car, rolled down the window and handed him the check from her business account.

Greg said, "You realize we don't have anything yet that would stand up in court for your divorce."

"That's ok. Keep up the good work"

She blew him a kiss and headed for her salon.

As soon as the bank opened, he cashed the check and got a cashier check for $12,500. He went Attorney Barker's office to see Amy. He walked in and laid the envelope on her desk.

"What is this?"

"That is the partnership split for last night's surveilance work." He turned and was gone before she could open the envelope. She started to cry when she opened the envelope.

Attorney Barker came in and saw her crying. "What is wrong Amy?"

"Wrong? Nothing is wrong. Everything is right!"

Shaking his head as he turned to his office he muttered, "I will never understand women."