Photographer Ch. 12

Story Info
Greg and Annie seduce Aunt and Uncle.
13.2k words
4.68
45.4k
9

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the feedback from my decision to end the Photographer series, I have decided to respond to my reader's request and keep the series going. One reader suggested it was time to bring Greg and Annie's parents up to date with what is happening in their children's lives. When they went to the cottage for the summer, Annie had one more year of college and they were going to try to save enough money to send Greg to college after Annie graduated. Annie and Greg had been evasive about what they were doing this summer and had sent them letters from New York and Tuscany without explanation as to why they were in those places.

The story begins with Mrs. Blair visiting their parents at the cabin to bring them up to date. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson had attended college with Mrs. Blair. Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Blair had been in the same sorority. They had been very active in the party life at college, which is where Mr. and Mrs. Johnson met. He was in a fraternity that had many joint activities with her sorority. They were married during their senior year. Mrs. Blair married Dave, the boy she had gone all through school with prior to going to college. His parents owned many companies and were quite wealthy. She also came from a very wealthy family from Tuscany.

A few years after they were married Mrs. Blair went to visit the Johnson's in their home. When she arrived she discovered that Mrs. Johnson was visiting her sister in another state. Mrs. Blair apologized for not calling ahead and was about to leave when Mr. Johnson said, "Why don't we have dinner together tonight?" Since her husband was also out of town it seemed like a good idea. Although they had never dated, one night during a sorority party dare, she had given him a blowjob. She had wanted more, but that wasn't possible at the time.

As they sat in a dark restaurant finishing their second bottle of wine, they were both remembering that night. Mrs. Blair asked, "What do you remember most about our college years."

Without hesitation he replied, "The night you took the dare at the sorority party."

"I remember that night also." Nothing more was said as they finished their wine and started the walk back to the Johnson home.

"How about a nightcap? Mr. Johnson asked.

"I really should be going home," she replied. He took her hand and led her into the house. The minute he closed the door, they came together and their lips met. They began stripping clothes from each other. They both knew they had something to finish.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "I never got to return the favor." He positioned his head between her legs and started kissing her thighs. She pulled his head toward her pussy and his tongue explored before probing. Her body started to respond and she was thrusting against his tongue when a wave broke over her shaking her whole body. As that orgasm began to fade he moved up and entered her with the largest cock that had ever been in her body. They spent the night together making love several times and showered together before she left in the morning. The last thing she did before she left was to wash the linens and remake the bed.

Mrs. Blair smiled remembering that night as she drove to their cabin. They were both glad to see her. As Mr. Johnson was grilling the steaks and the women were fixing the salad, Mrs. Johnson said that earlier in the day she and her husband were talking about the night that Mrs. Blair and Mr. Johnson spent together when she was at her sister's years ago.

It surprised Mrs. Blair so much that she almost cut her finger as she suddenly stopped chopping vegetables for the salad. "How long have you known about that night?"

"From the next day when I arrived home. My husband has never done laundry in his life and I recognized the meticulous way you fold the corners of the sheets and the way you hang towels."

"You must have really been angry with me."

"Not at all. The only reason I went to my sister's house was to get laid by her husband. She was out of town." She and I have shared our husbands over the years the same way you and I shared boyfriends in college." The two women hugged each other and started to laugh. "I have to go to a library meeting for a couple of hours after dinner. Don't bother washing the sheets this time."

Mr. Johnson walked back in and asked, "Are you setting me up again?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all as long as Martha is ok with the idea."

"I would enjoy a trip down memory lane. How are those steaks coming? We wouldn't want to make your wife late for her meeting."

During dinner she brought them up to date with what was going on with her and how Greg and Annie had been an integral part of gathering unbelievable evidence to expedite her divorce. She also shared that she was paying for both of their college educations including graduate work. She told them how impressed the FBI had been with all the data Greg had collected and that the FBI had offered them both jobs.

The Johnson's couldn't believe that the FBI had paid them so much money for gathering the information.

"I want to let them tell you about their college plans. They are going to continue to work on assignments for Attorney Barker." She decided to let Greg and Annie share anything they wanted to share about their love lives.

As soon as Mrs. Johnson left for her meeting, Mrs. Blair and Mr. Johnson were in each other's arms.

"Can that tongue of your's still turn a woman on?"

"I will let you be the judge of that," Mr. Blair said. It was like someone turned the clock back 25 years. The made love with all the passion they had experienced long ago. They showered together and were sitting in the den having a glass of brandy when Mrs. Johnson returned from her meeting.

Mrs. Blair slept in the guestroom that night thinking how good life is when you have true friends that know what you need. She returned home the next morning. The Johnsons closed the cabin for the season and returned home the following week.

Annie and Greg went to the church to meet with the pastor who suspected his wife of cheating on him to get expensive items. Greg had the pastor draw a rough layout of the rooms, so he would know what he needed in the way of cameras. He determined he would not have to buy any new equipment since he had recovered all the cameras from previous jobs.

The following day they spent all day setting up the cameras and told the pastor to call them when he was leaving town. That evening he and Annie were testing the computers to be sure they were connecting to all the cameras. They saw the pastor sitting in his office when the parsonage doorbell rang. To their amazement it was the Mayor's wife. He greeted her with a kiss and they went in the den for a glass of wine. They were sitting side by side on the sofa and she had her hand on the pastor's thigh.

Greg called Mrs. Blair and said, "Turn your computer on. I have a show you will enjoy.

Of course the pastor didn't think the cameras would be turned on until tomorrow when he was leaving.

The mayor's wife was definitely there with an agenda. "I am hoping that you are going to support my husband for reelection from the pulpit."

"I have tried in the past to keep politics out of the pulpit."

Moving her hand up the pastor's leg until her hand was resting on his cock, the Mayor's wife asked, "What would it take for you to make an exception just one time?" As he was thinking about it, she began to undo her blouse. She definitely had his attention. He didn't say anything, he just watched as she pulled back her blouse to expose the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She took his hand and placed it inside her blouse. He didn't put up any resistance as she moved forward to kiss him. Pulling back, she buttoned her blouse and said "We could have a good time together as long as you slip a positive comment in occasionally. People respect what you have to say."

As they stood at the door saying goodbye, she reached between his legs and said, "It appears I have gotten your attention."

After she left, the pastor went to the shower and jerked off thinking about the offer he had just received. They had cut the feed to Mrs. Blair after the Mayor's wife left, but Annie watched with great interest.

Annie said, "I am going to watch his sermons with a new appreciation."

The pastor called the next morning to let them know that he was leaving for the conference, so they could go ahead and start the cameras.

As soon as the pastor's wife returned home she starting making calls to the deacons. She made appointments to meet with one male deacon every two hours from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. As each one arrived, it was not sex that she had in mind, but rather blackmail to get what she wanted. She wanted the whole parsonage refurbished and all new furniture. She had managed to get something on each one of them.

The first two were both patrons of a strip club 50 miles from the city. One had been photographed picking up a prostitute in the red light district of the city. Two were having affairs with women in the church. The last deacon had a history of drug addiction and theft over 30 years ago.

She gave each of them a detailed list of what she expected. The total came to over $200,000. There was currently only $5,000 dollars in the budget for upgrades to the parsonage. She made it very clear that if anyone voted against the renovations, the pictures would start to appear. They all tried to convince her that it would be difficult to raise that much money.

She just laughed, waved the evidence in front of their faces and said, "The choice is yours. I am sure you can show yourself out."

The rest of the time the pastor was gone, she did nothing out the ordinary. Annie said, "This is clearly the most boring of our assignments. They respected the pastor's wife's privacy and did not watch as long as she was the only person in the house.

"What do we do with this information? Annie asked?

"I don't know. I guess we drop it back in Attorney Barker's lap and let him decide what to do with it." They called Attorney Barker to let him know what had happened. They did not tell him about Annie enjoying watching the pastor jerk off.

When the pastor arrived at Attorney Barker's office he was anxious to find out if his was wife was having some type of affair.

Attorney Barker told him, "Your wife had no sexual activity while you were gone. She invited some of the trustees to the parsonage to go over improvements she would like to have done and furnishings she would like replaced."

Later that day one of the trustees met with the pastor to inform him that they would make another house available to them during the restoration of the parsonage.

The pastor said, "I thought there was only $5,000 available for parsonage repairs."

The trustee responded, "Your wife convinced us we need to make major repairs." One month later the pastor and his wife moved back into a completely renovated house with all new furniture. The pastor never did find out what his wife had said to convince the trustees to do the renovation. She continued to want sex every night. He decided not to complain.

When he did not make any comments regarding the mayor for a whole month, the mayor's wife appeared in his office. She opened her jacket revealing a see through blouse with nothing under it. "Aren't you interested in seeing more?"

His only response was, "I have all that I can handle at home." She stormed out of his office.

His secretary came in and asked, "What did the mayor's wife want."

As he started to loosen his tie, he said, "Lock the door and come here. I will show you what she wanted.

When Mr. and Mrs. Johnson arrived home from the cabin, Greg and Annie were anxious to tell them all about their college plans.

Greg started by telling them that he would be staying at Mrs. Blair Malibu home and attending the nearby university. He planned to major in movie production and minor in criminal justice. He had visions of producing great stories about crime and justice. His summer of investigative work along with his FBI connections would give him a great start.

He took them for a ride in his new car to the airport where Annie was waiting beside a twin engine Cessna she had rented to share her news. The Johnson's got in the plane and asked who was the pilot.

Annie took her place and said, "This is your captain speaking. Buckle up." Her dad was in the co-pilot's seat and Greg and their mother were in the back seat. Her father was amazed as he watched his daughter run through the pre-check, contact the tower and taxi to the end of the runway. Her mother sat in the back and held her breath until they were airborne.

Annie said, "I learned to fly in Tuscany, where I will be studying art for a year at one of the best art schools in the world. I will be living in Mrs. Blair's villa for the year. I will also be buying pieces of art for her all her companies. She wants to put the Tuscany theme on all her companies."

Mrs. Johnson asked, "How many companies did Martha get in the divorce?"

"Twenty three major companies. Counting the smaller subsidiaries she is president and CEO of fifty three companies."

Mr. Johnson said, "We knew they were wealthy, but we never knew how wealthy."

Greg responded, "That is in addition to all of her family businesses. Mr. Blair didn't get any of those because they were in her name before they were married.

They all sat back and enjoyed a two hour sightseeing flight as Annie pointed things out from the air.

After they had landed and were standing on the tarmac, both parents said in unison, "We are so proud of both of you."

Greg and Sylvia Lake went to airport to meet the salon managers and Tammy when the plane arrived from Florida. Greg took their pictures as they came down the steps and across the tarmac. Tammy ran to Greg and hugged him and he greeted her with a kiss. All the women were talking about how much they had learned especially from Tammy.

They were all scheduled to meet at one of the new salons the following morning for the picture that would be part of the new ads for the salons. The salons were scheduled to open the following Monday under the new name of Sylvia Lake Enterprises. Each of the women had been assigned to one of the Salons. The Salons were currently shut down with the date for opening under new management. All the signs would be installed this week. Each salon manager would be interviewing for staff the rest of this week. It will be totally up to them if they wanted to keep any of the existing staff.

Greg took Tammy to her home and carried her luggage in for her. On the way home, she told him that she had great news for him.

When they were sitting in her living room she said, "Sylvia wants to pay for me to go back to graduate school to get my doctorate in business."

"That's wonderful. Have you decided what university you want to attend? Pepperdine University has one of the finest Business Schools in the country. That is where I am attending. We could live together in Mrs. Blair's home. I will be staying there during college."

The thought of being with Greg was what she wanted more than anything in the world. "How would Mrs. Blair feel about that?"

Greg picked up his phone and called Mrs. Blair. When she answered Greg asked, "How would you feel about Tammy staying with me in your home in Malibu if she went to Pepperdine for her doctorate in Business?"

"I cannot think of anything that would make me happier than to know that two of my best friends were able to be together. Let me talk to her."

"Hello Mrs. Blair."

"I talked with Sylvia Blake today and I know how much she thinks of you. I would love for you to share my home with Greg. I will be there occasionally, but the house is very large and there is room for all."

"Thank you so much."

She turned to Greg and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

Greg asked, "Can we seal it with a kiss?"

"Do we have to stop with a kiss?" Tammy asked as she started discarding clothes as she walked to her bedroom. They both did a slow motion strip and were nude by the time they reached Tammy's bedroom.

"I missed you while I was in Florida, Tammy said.

"How much?" Tammy answered that question with a bear hug and a tongue that searched his mouth and then surrounded his cock. Greg then took his turn at expertise with his tongue. When there bodies came together, two lovers were lost in each other for the rest of the night.

As they were having breakfast the next morning they began the serious discussions about the possibility of living together in Malibu.

Tammy said, "I think we should have separate rooms."

"Why?"

"I have told you before that I do not want to cramp your style or your college experience. If we have our own rooms and you decide to entertain another woman for the evening, I do not have to move out. I also have found the joy of being with another woman at times. This way we keep from smothering each other and give each other total freedom.

"You are a remarkable person."

While Tammy was getting dressed in a business suit, Greg got his camera ready for the salon photo session. Sylvia appointed Tammy as the financial advisor of Sylvia Lake Enterprises and her picture would be in the promotional material.

When they arrived all the women were in matching skirts and monogrammed blazers. They all had great tans and exquisite hairstyles. Sylvia had flown Arlene in to direct the setting she wanted for the promotion campaign. They took a group picture and also individual pictures standing under the sign that would be on the salon they would be managing. Individual pictures were taken of Sylvia in her expensive silk suit and Tammy in her tailored business suit.

Sylvia had hired professional models for pictures in the tanning machines, massage tables, manicure / pedicure and hot tubs. Some of the employees from the previous management of the salons were photographed providing the services.

After the photography session, Arlene told Tammy about everything that Greg had done for her and her husband when she was being sexually harassed and attempted rape by Mr. Blair. She said, "They are truly our heroes for life. Without them Frank and I would be unemployed. Instead we have greatest jobs working for Mrs. Blair than we could have ever hope for.

Hooking her arm into Greg's she said, "Yea, I think he is pretty special too." Arlene was flying back to New Jersey to catch up with Mrs. Blair's tour of the New Jersey and New York companies. Greg and Tammy drove her to the airport. Annie was waiting at the airport to see Arlene off.

Annie said, "Tell Mrs. Blair I will see her in Tuscany in about a week. I want to spend some time with my parents before heading off to school.

As they were walking out of the airport Annie commented on how businesslike Tammy looked in her suit, dark stockings and heels.

"I won't look too businesslike in about an hour. I am taking your brother on another motorcycle picnic." This was news to Greg, but he didn't let on or complain. He had another surprise in store for Tammy.

As they started out of the driveway, Greg asked Tammy to take him to the Harley dealership. "It is time for me to own a bike again'. When they got to the dealership, and chose the most expensive touring bike on the showroom floor. When the business manager got the paperwork together, he asked Greg how he wanted to finance the bike; Greg took out his checkbook and asked for the total amount.

Greg asked, "Can you have the bike tagged and ready for delivery by five this evening?"

The manager said it would be easier for them to deliver it in the morning. Greg started to put the check back in his pocket and the manager said, "It will be ready for pickup by 5:00."