Photographer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg said, "I am ready for a picnic."

While the manager was staring at them out of the window, Greg got on behind Tammy and reached around to hold onto Tammy's tits. She pulled his hands down and said, "Behave yourself, you have already done enough to rattle that manager today." Greg turned and waved to the manager as they left. The manager waved back shaking his head in disbelief.

They took a longer route to the picnic spot than they had the first day. This route had more turns and changes in elevation. There were several other riders on the road that day and Tammy seemed to delight in blowing past them and zoom around curves at unbelievable speeds. When they finally arrived at the picnic site they took the blanket and the food to the beach.

Riding the bike at that speed always got Tammy's adrenalin running and she almost raped Greg as they stripped each other's clothes off. She claimed the top position and impaled herself to him and rode him like she rode her bike. Fast and hard!

Tammy started to laugh and said, "Did you see the look on that sales manager's face when you put the check back in your pocket? I thought he was going to have a heart attack. That is a beautiful bike you bought. It is very much like my father's bike was in size. You will love it on long trips.

"A long trip is just what I had in mind. "How about if we ride our bikes to Malibu so we will have them there at the university?"

"Don't you think it will be a little difficult to pack everything we need on to motorcycles?"

"The Barkley's will transport everything we need including my surveillance equipment. Attorney Barkley has an associate in Malibu that wants us to do some work for him. That is if you are still interested in teaming up with me."

Tammy pushed him back on the blanket and covered him with her body. "Does this answer that question?" He rolled her over and took his time making love to her.

They took a swim and then had their picnic lunch. Tammy looked out across the water thinking, "It doesn't get any better than this."

Greg watched Tammy looking out across the water and thought, "It doesn't get any better than this."

They looked at each other and made love one more time before mounting the bike for the ride home. Tammy took her time on the way back to the Harley dealership to pick up Greg's bike. As they were approaching the dealership, Tammy placed Greg's hands over her breast. The manager just happened to be looking out the window when they pulled in.

As Greg was signing the delivery papers, she leaned over the desk giving the manager a good view of her cleavage.

Greg purchased a new helmet, so they could communicate with each other as they traveled together. She let him go ahead as they left the lot and was amazed at how smoothly he handled the bike. She didn't know he had made several trips to the dealership in the last few weeks to test drive several of the bikes.

When Greg arrived home he saw a car with a New Jersey license plate in the driveway and recognized as his mother's sister and her husband. When Greg went in the house he realized they were out in the pool. He started to go out when he realized his mother was kissing Uncle Henry and his dad was getting a blowjob from Aunt Helen. He went upstairs and got his zoom lens. His bedroom afforded a perfect view of the pool. His dad was sitting on the edge of the pool in the nude and Aunt Helen was topless.

As he zoomed in on Aunt Helen's boobs, his mouth watered. They were about as near perfect as you could expect from a woman of her age. She also knew how to give a blowjob. Looking back to his mother and Uncle Henry, he realized that they had advanced from kissing to fucking underwater. He put his polarizing filter on the zoom lens and captured the action.

He had never thought about his parent's being swingers. His attention turned back to Aunt Helen and tried to figure out how he could get her alone. Greg's cock was substantially larger than his fathers. His father had made that observation one day when they were in the shower at the gym.

It appeared they were getting ready to get out of the pool, so he went back out and quietly left on his motorcycle. When he got a couple of blocks away, he called Annie. She was on her way home from a flight with Dick Tracy. "Did you know that Aunt Helen and Uncle Henry were coming to visit?"

"No I didn't. It will be great to see them."

"Meet me at the diner, I have something to show you.

"After they had gotten drinks, he handed her the camera and said, "Step through the pictures."

"Annie's mouth fell open at the first picture of her mother kissing Uncle Henry."

Greg looked at her and said, "It gets better." He had taken 25 pictures. She went through them twice in utter shock.

Her panties were soaking wet from looking through the pictures. She took her shoe off and ran it up Greg's leg and found his full erection. "You too huh. I guess you never really know your parents. I wonder if Uncle Henry would like an airplane ride?"

"I wonder if Aunt Helen would like a ride on my new motorcycle?"

"What new motorcycle?"

Greg pointed out the window to his new Harley Touring Bike.

"Holy shit! I would." Greg's old helmet was still on the back of the bike, so he took Annie for a ride. The found a secluded spot and took care of each other's sexual need.

They both got home at the same time. The swingers were all dressed with the women in the kitchen making drinks and the men sitting beside the pool. As they greeted their aunt and uncle they had a whole different understanding of who they were.

They all greeted each other and gathered around the pool while Annie and Greg told Aunt Helen and Uncle Henry about their summer and plans for college. The swingers were planning to go out for dinner and invited Annie and Greg to join them. They both declined because of other things they already had planned.

After they left Annie and Greg hooked his camera up to the TV in his bedroom. He and Annie viewed the pictures in living color. As they watched the pictures they both became very horny and turned to each other.

Greg asked, "Did you have any idea."

"Absolutely not! I wonder how long this has been going on."

"I don't know, but Aunt Helen really turns me on." He had a picture where he had zoomed in her tits. Look how perfect they are for a woman her age.

Annie zoomed in on Uncle Henry cock filling their mother pussy underwater. "I sure hope he likes to fly. I will rent the little aerobatic 2 passenger plane and give him a real thrill."

"I bet you will give him another thrill when you get back to the ground."

They stripped and rehearsed what they would do with their aunt and uncle. "Aunt Helen will love your tongue," Annie said as Greg was alternating between probing and twilling around her clit.

When she returned the favor he said, "I bet Uncle Henry will enjoy what you can do to his cock with your mouth.

They were both thinking the same thing and Annie finally asked, "Should we put cameras in the bedroom?" Within ten minutes they had both bedrooms and bathrooms bugged for voice and video. They keyed them in to the computer in Greg's room. They were sitting in the den playing a game of cribbage when the swingers returned. It was obvious they had all had a few drinks.

Aunt Helen who seemed to be the most inebriated sat down on Greg's lap and started telling how he was her favorite nephew. He was her only nephew, but he decided not to mention it. Her perfect tits were pressed against the side of his face. She moved back and forth in his lap and said, "My you really have grown.

When Uncle Henry came in; Aunt Helen sat forward and asked him if he was ready to go to bed. She gave Greg a kiss on the cheek and said she would see him in the morning. Everyone said good night and headed to the bedrooms. The parent's room and guest room were on one end of a long ranch house and Annie and Greg's rooms were on the other end of the house.

When Greg got to his room, Annie was already there in a black negligee. His computer was set to pick up the cameras in their parent's rooms. Each couple originally went into there own rooms. Both women put on short nightgowns with nothing under them. They met in he hallway and then entered the other bedroom.

Uncle Henry was waiting in his boxer shorts. Their father was wearing pajamas. They stretched out on the beds together. None of them seemed to be in any rush. They made small talk about their children, jobs and life in general. Both couples began with gentle kisses and hands checking out bodies.

Annie said, "I don't think we should watch this."

"I agree. Let them have their privacy. How about a night motorcycle ride? They both got dressed and toured the countryside under a beautiful full moon. The stopped at a scenic lookout spot and talked about their life and their future.

They were up early the next morning and decided to fix a nice breakfast for everyone. Aunt Helen and Uncle Henry came down first. Greg and Annie told them about the fact that Annie was a pilot and that Greg had a new Harley.

As soon as Helen heard about the Harley, she asked, "So what would an aunt have to do to get a ride on your Harley?"

"I would love to take you for a ride."

Annie asked, "Uncle Henry, How would you like a sightseeing tour from the air?"

"That sounds great to me."

"Good morning everyone," their mother said as she came into the kitchen. It looks like you two have been busy," as she saw all he food that was prepared."

As soon as her father joined them, Annie said, we have the tables set out by the pool." She gave them each a mimosa and told them to go out to the table and she and Greg would serve them breakfast. As soon as the coast was clear, Greg removed all the cameras from the bedrooms and bathrooms.

Everyone was impressed with the gourmet breakfast they were served. Annie had fixed some specialties she had learned about in Tuscany. After breakfast they sat around the table and Greg and Annie told them about all their adventures during the summer. Actually they hadn't told them about ALL the adventures. They spent three hours enjoying hearing about the new business venture Uncle Henry and Aunt Helen had started.

One day when Helen was in the hair salon, she heard a 75-year-old woman complaining about having nothing for seniors to do except take bus trips to the casino.

Helen said, "How would you like to go white water rafting?

The woman laughed and said, "That would have sounded exciting about 30 years ago."

"Nonsense, you are just the right age."

The woman thought she was crazy, but she said, "Do people as old as me really go white water rafting."

"What did it cost you the last time you went to the casino?"

"Well the bus trip was only $10, but I lost $250 on this trip. Sometimes I lose more. But, I figure, what the hell, I don't have anything else to spend it on."

Helen told her, "If you can find 3 other people who would like an adventure, my husband and I will take you white water rafting for $250 each." Henry used to be a guide and they owned a 6-person raft. There was a river with class 1 and class 2 rapids that would be just right for senior citizens first trip. The following morning the woman called her with the names of two other women and one man. They were all between 75 and 80 years old.

The word spread and before long they were running 2 trips a day, 3 days of the week. After the second trip some of the seniors wanted larger rapids, so they took them to another river with class 3 rapids. This was an all day outing for in a larger raft for $500 a person. Before long they had to hire other guides and van drivers to handle the volume of seniors who were finding they weren't too old for adventure.

Then the purchased a huge motor home and started trips providing the driver who also cooked all the meals. The seniors slept in the comfort of a deluxe motor home and were glad the pay the exorbitant rate for a 3-day trip. Helen and Henry took turned as the host for the outing.

This led to kayak, canoes, hiking outings, bird watching, photographer adventures, and even some low-level rock climbing.

Helen said, "We current have a staff of 20 people leading the adventures. We have bookings from every senior center and assisted living home within 50 miles. These people have tons of money to spend. We have convinced senior centers to get Nordic track equipment this summer to get people ready for cross country skiing this winter.

Henry said, "The most difficult part of the trips is keeping pace with the seniors. The people running the casino trips hate us."

Aunt Helen went to change for her motorcycle ride. When she came down she was wearing short shorts and a tube top. Greg could feel his cock responding from just looking at her. "Is this ok?" she asked.

"That will be just fine," Greg responded. "I will meet you outside." He turned to leave before others saw the impact his aunt's outfit was having on his cock. Annie and their Uncle had already left for the airport.

After Aunt Helen put on the helmet, she mounted herself behind Greg. When she put her arms around him, she pushed her chest up against his back. He could feel her nipples pushing into his back. Running his hand up her bare leg, he said, "Relax, you don't have to hold quite that tight." She sat back a little and held his sides as he pulled out of the driveway.

He had put a blanket in his saddlebag and knew exactly where to go. When he pulled into the secluded beach where he and Tammy had made love, he stopped and said it was time to relax. He spread the blanket on the ground and returned to his bike to get the picnic lunch.

As they ate lunch, Greg couldn't keep from looking at his aunt's breasts. The tube top had slipped down to provide a view of the top portion of her breasts. One time when she noticed him looking, she made a small adjustment, pulling it up a little, but then she leaned ahead to get her drink and when she sat back with her hands behind her it slipped even lower. The next time that Greg looked he could see a little bit of the brown above her nipple. At this point he was rock hard and needed to get some relief.

Greg said, "I am going for a swim, care to join me?"

"We didn't bring any bathing suits."

"That doesn't matter," Greg said as he started to strip from his clothes. "You saw me nude when I was just a baby. You even changed my diapers and gave me baths when I stayed at your house."

"Oh my!" his aunt said when he dropped his shorts and headed for the water. She had never seen a cock that large.

"Come on in, the water is great."

"I don't think so."

Greg had placed the blanket close enough to the water that he could splash a little water on her. When he stood up to splash the water his cock was pointing directly at her. "Come on, nobody is here but me."

"Ok, but turn around and move out into deeper water while I get undressed." Greg did as she asked. When he heard her enter the water, he turned around just in time to see her nipples go under water. She was a good swimmer and swam away from him. They swam for a few minutes until he came up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She didn't make any effort to get away because that cock pressing against her ass felt really bad, but really good.

Keeping one arm around her waist, he raised his hand to cup her tit. "Where you just teasing me when you put this against my cheek last night and when you moved around in my lap to feel this? He moved down a little and his cock was actually between her legs. She closed her legs tight, but that gave just the effect he was looking for as his cock was locked between her thighs.

"Greg, let me go. I was a little drunk last night. Let me go."

He did as she asked but then she splashed water at him and said, "You naughty boy."

"Those are fighting words," Greg said as he tried to catch her. He missed her on the first try but he was too fast for her. He caught her leg and tipped her upside down in the water.

The next time she let herself be caught, he was in front of her and pulled her against his body. She felt his cock against her pussy and knew it was getting serious. She broke away from him and came up behind him. He started to walk toward the shore with her holding on when she reached around and took hold of his cock.

"We better do something to relieve this pressure before we get in trouble," she said as she started to jerk him off. His cock was just slightly out of the water and it wasn't long before he shot a stream of cum across the water. "Now behave yourself," she said as she let him go and returned to the blanket

As she started to reach for her clothes, he turned her over and buried his face in her pussy. He had such expertise at satisfying a woman with his tongue, that it wasn't long before she stopped trying to push him away and was pulling his head tightly against her body as her body experienced one constant orgasm. While his tongue was doing its thing, his hands were full of her perfect tits. As her orgasm settled down he moved up her body and devoured her tits, gently at first and then sucking deeply. His hand continued to keep her pussy stimulated as he had his middle finger buried in her and his thumb was massaging her clit. As she experienced another orgasm, she pulled him up to her lips and tried to reach his tonsils with her tongue.

Her passion was so great that she reached down and guided his cock to her pussy. He inserted the head and about one inch. She had never experienced that type of girth and without thinking she said, "You are bigger than your ....." She caught herself before she said father and finished the delayed sentence with "Your uncle."

Dipping another inch in and then pulling back Greg asked, "Are you sure you didn't mean to say my father?" He quickly shoved another 2 inches in before she could speak.

"Why would you say that?" she asked.

"Because I was watching the four of you in the pool yesterday." As he said that he drove the rest of his huge cock the rest of the way in.

Aunt Helen let out a yell when he hit places no man had ever been. He also lasted longer than any man had ever lasted. When they finally came together, she was totally wiped out. She had forgotten how long and hard a young man could fuck.

As she was lying on her back gazing into the sky, she asked, "You didn't tell Annie did you?"

"I sure did and if everything is going according to plan she is screwing Uncle Henry right now."

In an indignant tone, Aunt Helen asked, "Do you mean the two of you set this up?"

"Are you upset with us?"

"Hell yes, I am! Your Uncle Henry and I were plotting how to seduce the two of you. He couldn't get his mind off Annie from the time he saw her walk in the door." They both laughed.

Looking into the sky Greg asked, "So, how long have the four of you been swingers?"

"We never think of ourselves as swingers. It started out of the love a sister trying to comfort her sister. We never have sex with anyone other than our brother -in-laws. That is until now.

"Will you tell me how it started?"

Henry was in the Navy and was assigned to a nuclear sub that didn't surface for months at a time. I knew they crept through dangerous waters and the whole crew could be killed with one minor mistake.

"One night when I was visiting your parent's they heard me crying in the guest room. Your mother knew it was because I was missing Henry because we had talked about it earlier in he day. Your mother asked your father to go into my bedroom to see if he could make me feel better. She told him that whatever he needed to do was ok with her.

He lied down behind me in the spoon position and put his arm around me to comfort me. It felt great to be held by a man. I turned over to give him a gentle kiss, but when we turned over all that was between his penis and my vagina was the thin material of his pajamas. Instead of the gentle kiss I had planned on, we embraced. His penis was pushing against me so hard, I just had to have it inside me. I undid his pajama pants and led him to my vagina.