Photographer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did mom react?"

"When your dad returned to his bedroom, I could hear them talking and then all I could hear was the headboard slamming up against the wall. The next morning I was worried about facing her, however, as soon as I walked in the kitchen your mother said, she was going to be out all day and asked if I could keep your father entertained."

"So, what did you do for entertainment?" Greg asked with a smile.

Aunt Helen smiled, noticed that Greg cock was fully extended again and replied, "I learned a new way to enjoy a man's cock." She moved down and took Greg's cock in her mouth. She had learned very well.

As Annie was driving Uncle Henry to the airport, she could sense that he was looking at her nipples protruding through the tight sweater. When she had come downstairs, her mother had asked about the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, I am just going to be with Uncle Henry."

"That's what concerns me," her mother replied, just as Uncle Henry walked in the room.

"What concerns you?" Uncle Henry asked.

"I was wondering if Annie has packed enough lunch. I know how well you like to eat." Annie wondered if her mother's comment had a double meaning. "Be careful honey."

I will mom. "Oh, by the way, we will fly over the house in about 30 minutes."

What her mother didn't know was that there was nothing under the flair skirt she was wearing. She turned to say something to Uncle Henry and he quickly diverted his eyes away from her tits. Annie thought, "He is going to be so much fun to tease for a while."

When they arrived at the airport, Uncle Henry couldn't believe how small the plane was. The aircraft Annie had rented for the day was a 1994 Zlin Z242L. She had rented it the other day when she and Dick Tracy had spent the afternoon amazing any spectator's who happened to be looking up.

Annie had her uncle get in first and then showed him how to fasten the harness. Because they would be doing aerobatics, it required more than a normal seat belt. She went out of her way as she reached around and over him to be sure her tit was smashed against his face. At one point the nipple was directly in front of his lips and she felt his lips open just before she pulled away. Once she was in her side and buckled up, she ran her hand under his seat belt to be sure it was tight enough. Her knuckles slid over his rock hard erection.

When they had clearance to take off, Annie had them in the air and headed back to fly over her parents home in just a couple of minutes. Uncle Henry was impressed with how responsive the plane was compared to the six passengers Cessna he had flown in. As they flew over her parent's home, she rocked the wings back and forth. On the next pass she laid the plane over on its side with Uncle Henry looking straight down.

Then she took the plane up at a rapid climb, brought the plane around, started with the nose almost straight down and then pulled back on the yoke to complete a full loop. She glanced over at Uncle Henry who looked scared to death and was holding on. She gained enough height to dive into another loop spiraling as she came out of the loop. As she flew toward the house for the final pass, she noticed people for a mile around her house out on their lawns looking up.

On the final pass, at the lowest legal limit, she put the plane into a barrel roll as she passed over the house. After she had leveled out, she looked over at Uncle Henry who was almost green. All the color had gone out of his face. He hadn't said a word the whole time. He simply nodded when she asked him if he was ok.

"You didn't wet yourself did you?" she asked and she reached over and felt his crotch. "What happened to that bulge that was there when I was tightening your seat belt?" Color started coming back into his face. She moved her hand back and forth over his cock until it started to respond. "That better," she said. "I guess you are going to survive." Annie put both hands on the yoke and started pointing out landmarks."

Her phone rang and she saw on the ID that it was her mother, so she flipped it onto speaker and said, "Hi Mom."

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Is your Uncle Henry still alive?

"I'm still here. It was touch and go for a minute, but Annie has me up to standard."

Annie smiled and put her hand on his cock. "I would say he is up to the task."

"You certainly did put on a good show. Be careful."

"We will mom."

Annie knew where Greg was planning to take Aunt Helen, so she headed to the lake. She flew along the edge of the lake until she saw his motorcycle. "Check out the motorcycle."

"Is that Greg and Helen?" He was referring to the two people lying on the blanket in the nude.

"Looks like Greg got lucky huh."

"Looks like Helen got lucky. I knew she was going to try to seduce him."

"Does that mean you are planning to seduce me?"

Reaching over and taking hold of her breast, he said, "That was in our plan."

"Then I guess I better find a place to set this baby down. There is a grass landing field the local airport uses for training. The trainers have the students practice touch and goes and emergency landings." Ten minutes later she was on the downwind for landing. She taxied off of the runway and shut down the engine.

Annie got the blanket and the picnic basket and led Uncle Henry to a grove of trees where they would not be visible from the landing strip. As they were spreading out the blanket, they heard a plane approaching the runway.

Uncle Henry asked, "Are you expecting company?"

"That is probably a touch and go." She was correct. While they were eating lunch the plane made 9 more passes and then they heard it fly away.

As Annie poured the second glass of wine she asked, "How long have you and Aunt Helen been changing partners with Mom and Dad?"

"Twenty-five years."

Annie's mouth dropped open. "That was not the answer I was expecting. I assumed maybe you just got carried away yesterday in the swimming pool."

"You know about the swimming pool?"

"Yes, Greg saw you from his bedroom window. That is when he decided he needed to get Aunt Helen alone. So how did it all get started?"

"When I was in the service, I had been deployed for over a year. Helen was not dealing well with my being away. One week when she was staying with your parents, they heard her crying every night. Your mother was not able to comfort her so she suggested that your father try to console her. They held each other and their bodies responded. When I got home the three of them sat down with me and explained everything. I had trouble accepting it. I was impotent and could not bring myself to make love to her.

We were visiting your parents and your mother showed up in my room, took off her nightgown and got in bed with me. She said if I wouldn't fuck my wife, your father would. I started to get up and go stop it and your mother grabbed me by the balls and told me to stay where I was. I heard the bed banging against the wall and my wife moaning and letting out a yell when she had an orgasm. I started to get an erection and your mother gave me the fucking of my life.

She left the room and Helen came and got in bed. I never had a problem from that point on. We didn't get out of bed until 1:00 the next afternoon. We made up for the year of absence. We all appreciate what sex has done for all of us. Our game of changing partners has continued for 25 years and we all love our spouses as much today as 25 years ago.

With tears in her eyes, Annie said, "That is the most beautiful love story I have ever heard. She put her arms around her uncle and a kiss that started out gently grew into passion. Annie backed away and removed her sweater. She pulled her Uncle's lips to her nipples. After giving adequate attention to each tit, he moved down her body and removed her squirt. This was not the first pussy the man's tongue had touched. He was a master and her body responded accordingly. After a strong orgasm settled down, she removed his clothes and returned the favor with lips that knew their way around a man's cock. When he felt the cum building up in his balls he had her stop, rolled her over on her back and entered her. Afterwards as they were lying beside each other, he said, I am sorry I made you stop, but at my age the bullets don't come as frequently as they did 25 years ago.

They had just gotten dressed when they heard another plane. This one landed and came to a stop. As they left the grove, Annie recognized the flight instructor as the man who gave her the check ride. After she stowed the blanket and picnic basket she walked over to say hello.

The flight instructor said, "I hear you had a large audience a little while ago. Ellie Maxwell is my student and she wanted to meet you. She wants to learn about aerobatics. I told her you were the best. You scared the hell out of me on the check ride." Ellie meet Annie Johnson. Annie turned to her uncle and asked, "Would you mind riding back to the airport with John. I will give Ellie a little demonstration. That was fine with everyone.

After John was in the air, he said, "Your niece is a hell of a pilot. Those guys on Top Gun have nothing on her. She could be a great fighter pilot. I made the mistake of doubting her ability because of the low number of hours she logged before getting her license in Italy. I informed her she had to show me what she could do before I would rent her a plane. She gave me the ride of my life. I thought the wings would come off the plane with the looping, spiraling and rolling. She never let off of the throttle and went from one maneuver to another without a break in between. I am trying to convince her to get her instructor's license. I have customers that would pay big bucks to learn to fly he way she does. I will be anxious to talk to Ellie when she gets back.

Annie and Ellie hit it off right away. Ellie was coming off of a nasty divorce and was using flying lessons to begin the process of possibly flying corporate jets. However, she had been fascinated with aerobatics since a relative took her for a flight in a bi-plane several years ago.

Annie explained to her how you make a 360 degree turn to clear the area and check for any other aircraft in the vicinity, the same as you do to practice stalls. Then she let the control tower know the co-ordinates of where they would be doing the aerobatics. This also would let any other pilots in the area know to steer clear of that piece of sky.

Once the area was cleared, she climbed to the necessary altitude to prepare for her first loop. As they came out of the loop, Ellie said "Wow!"

"If you liked that, try this on for size," Annie said as she went into a double barrel roll. Unlike Uncle Henry who had turned green Ellie was full of adrenaline and loving every minute. Annie checked the gas gauge and figured she had enough fuel for about another half hour of flying. She called her mother and asked her to pick Uncle Henry up at the airport.

Annie hadn't realized that her flair skirt was not covering her thighs. The air vent that she had opened to make her skirt fly up to tease Uncle Henry had blown it so high that Ellie was staring at the top of her legs and could almost see Annie's pussy. She also noticed that Ellie had her hand at the juncture of her own legs. As she started into the next loop Annie reached down and pulled her skirt up toward her waist, fully exposing what Ellie was trying to see.

As they came out of the loop, Annie put her hand under Ellie's hand and asked, "Would you like to get a little more intimate."

Ellie reached over, pulled Annie's sweater out of her shirt, ran her hand up to a breast and said, "I was hoping you would ask." Annie swung the plane around and headed back to the grass landing strip. As soon as Annie turned the key off, they were locked in each other's arm and kissing like two lovers who knew the other's needs.

The cockpit of the Z242L was very cramped, so Annie said, "Come with me." Taking the blanket from the plane, she led Ellie back to the grove with the soft grass. They undressed each other and came together in an embrace that lasted for minutes before they stretched out beside each other on the blanket. They each just looked at each other for a few minutes. It seemed that no words were necessary to know that they were kindred souls. Ellie had perfect facial features and beautiful black shoulder length hair. Annie guessed her to be about 10 years her senior. Her breasts were small but perfectly shape with beautiful nipples that were currently extended. A full bush of black hair covered the area that Annie would get to know very well over the next hour. Her hips were firm and her muscular legs indicated she took very good care of her body with exercise. As Annie was surveying Ellie, Ellie was doing the same. They were both very satisfied.

When Annie realized they might be a while, she walked back to the plane to get her phone. When she got back, she called John at the airport to let him know they had made a stop for lunch, so that he wouldn't think she had crashed his plane.

"Lunch?" Ellie said with a smile. Annie nodded and positioned herself in the "69" position so that they could eat together. They enjoyed the lunch of champions and conducted a marathon duel, each trying to outdo the other. When their bodies were literally exhausted, Annie turned her body around and they joined lips to exchange the juices they had acquired.

Lying back and looking up at the canopy provided by the mature Red Oak trees Ellie said, "I have never met anyone, male or female, that I instantly felt as comfortable with as I feel with you right now." Annie acknowledged she felt the same way.

Ellie wanted to know how Annie learned to fly so well. "I was being taught by a commercial pilot with a wonderful cock in an open marriage relationship."

Ellie laughed and said, "Well that certainly explains it. Would you like to introduce me to him?"

"That could definitely be arranged. You would also enjoy spending time with his wife. The next time you are in Tuscany, I am sure I can arrange it."

Ellie laughed. "I love your sense of humor. The next time I am in Tuscany will be my first. I have planned to travel some as soon as my lazy lawyer gets my divorce finalized. My husband decided he liked his 20 year old bimbo of a secretary more than this worn out 35 year old body."

"Let me tell you honey, your body is far from worn out after the workout we just had together. With the muscles in your legs wrapped around a man and a good cock inside you, a man wouldn't have a chance of getting away."

Ellie said, "The problem is getting the cock inside me. I gave up trying to rape him over a year ago. What we just had and I hope there will be more, is the first sex I have had in over a year. My sex toys all have names, but they aren't much for conversation."

"Your husband's name wouldn't happen to be Louis would it?"

"Yes, how did you know? I hope you are not a victim of his charm."

"Rest assured, I have never met him. Is he the director of Vision Blinds?"

"Yes, I was the accountant there before the divorce started six months ago. Part of the reason for the divorce was that I refused to cook the books for him."

Annie picked up the phone and called Amy in Attorney Barker's office and asked her to conference her in with Attorney Barker, Greg, Mrs. Blair, Dick and Frank. She put the phone on speaker and waited while Amy connected each of them.

Ellie looked at her wondering what was going on. As each checked in she told them to hold on until all the parties were on the line. Ellie whispered, "Am I in some type of trouble?"

"Far from it Honey, I am going to make your day."

Ellie, Let me introduce you to Attorney Baxter, the best attorney in the world, his administrative assistant Amy, Mrs. Blair the president and CEO of Vision Blinds and 52 other companies, Frank the general manager for all of Mrs. Blair's companies, my brother Greg, the greatest brother a girl could have and Dick Tracy, Lead detective for the FBI.

"Now let me introduce Ellie Maxwell, soon to be ex-wife of Louis Maxwell."

Everyone started talking at once when they found out whom they were talking to. Annie brought them up to date with why Ellie had been fired by her husband and the difficulty she was having with an attorney. Attorney Barker assured her he would take over her divorce case. Ellie told her she had a job for her and she would get six months back pay today.

"Hi Ellie, I am Dick Tracy from the FBI as Annie just told you."

"I can't believe it. Who just picks up the phone and gets the FBI on a conference call?"

Dick said, "Greg and Annie have access to anyone in the FBI including the director 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. They are better than most of the investigators in the FBI. The reason we are all excited is that the FBI is raiding Vision Blinds this afternoon at 3:30. Your husband and the accountant are being arrested for drug trafficking and embezzlement."

"No shit. Oh, excuse me."

"That is ok." It was obvious that Ellie had no idea.

Dick asked, "Would you like to be on the raid wearing an FBI jacket?"

"You bet I would. He has controlled my life for too long. Can I put the cuffs on him?

"You sure can. You can ever read him his Miranda Rights."

"I can't believe this is happening." Ellie said.

"Annie, can you bring Ellie to the FBI office by 2:30?"

"We will be there."

Everyone said goodbye. Ellie and Annie embraced each other with a hug and kiss and then got dressed as quickly as possible. As soon as Annie was dressed, she grabbed the blanket and sprinted to the plane. Ellie was not far behind her with the cooler. By the time Ellie reached the plane Annie had completed the exterior safety checks. As soon as the interior check was completed Annie filed the flight plan with the tower and flew a straight line to the airport at top speed.

During the flight, she had asked Ellie for her address and told her that she and Greg would pick her up. Ellie went immediately to settle her account for her flight lesson and left for home. As soon as Annie had the plane tied down, she went to settle her account and found out that Ellie had paid for Annie's plane rental for the entire time. John also credited Annie's account for an hour's pay as an instructor.

As soon as Annie got home she jumped into the shower, put on black slacks and a blouse, with appropriate underwear and met Greg who was waiting in his car. She gave him Ellie's address.

"So why didn't you use the camera feature of your phone for the phone conference?"

"Because we were nude."

"I think everybody would have enjoyed a little show and tell."

"I am sure the would have; however, I am not ready to share everything with the world at large."

"How about hour brother? Is she someone I would like to spend some time with?"

"You will have to decide that for yourself." Greg knew from the way Annie was grinning that he was in for a treat.

When they pulled up to Ellie's house a beautiful woman was standing at the end of her walk. Greg, "Please tell me that is her." Annie just grinned.

Annie got out and they greeted each other with a kiss to the cheek. "Ellie, meet my brother Greg." She had Ellie sit in the passenger's seat and she got in the back.

Greg said, "Ellie, there is something you should know before you meet up with your husband. For over a year he was patronizing an international prostitution ring for his own pleasure and as incentive for distributors and customers. He spent $47,000 of company funds on prostitution services in one year.

"No wonder he didn't have any interest in sex at home."

Greg looked at Ellie and said "Man, what a fool!"

Ellie looked back to Annie and said, "I think I like your brother."

As soon as they got to the FBI, Annie introduced Ellie to Dick.