Photographer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel sorry for everything that Louis has put you through. We have been building the case for the last 5 months. We found out that he was trafficking drugs through the blind components coming in from Europe. The drugs originate in South America and are sent to Europe in the false bottom of fruit containers. We have had someone undercover in shipping and receiving for the last 4 months. The case is airtight. ICE will be going in with us. They were alerted when 50 people were laid off and they still have the same number of employees, so we assume they are Illegal immigrants. Annie, will you take Ellie back to the lockers and get her fitted with the necessary attire?"

When they arrived in the locker room, a woman was waiting for them and asked Ellie for her sizes. She disappeared and returned with shirt, slacks, boots a jacket with the big FBI on the back, an FBI cap and a bulletproof vest. As she was getting her gear, Annie went to her locker and got dressed. When she got back Ellie was fully equipped and obviously getting equipped for more than she expected.

When they got back to Dick's office he said how good she looked in the gear. "Before we can take you out with us, we have to deputize you. Are you willing to be sworn in? We do this remotely for emergencies. Normally you would be flown to Washington DC for the swearing in ceremony. Would you turn toward the large screen TV?"

She turned to a picture of the president sitting in the Oval Office. She assumed it would switch to whoever does the swearing in until the president starting talking.

"Hello Ellie."

Ellie's hardly found the strength to say "Hello Mr. President."

I am glad to be welcoming you to the bureau. Dick has told me about your values and the sacrifice you made in the name of honesty. You are the type person we need in the service of our country. This is an important assignment you be going on today. Are you ready to take the oath?"

In a much stronger voice she responded "Yes Mr. President I am."

"I am sorry we have to do this remotely, but Dick promises he will get you down here to the White House so we can meet in person."

"I will look forward to that Mr. President." She was sure she was going to faint before this was over. She really wanted to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming.

"Do you Eleanor Maxwell agree to the statement printed on the screen? If so please recite the oath."

Ellie read the oath loud and clear.

"I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

The president responded:

"Eleanor Maxwell, as President of the United States, I declare you a deputy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

"God bless you and good luck on your first assignment."

"Thank your Mr. President."

The screen went blank and there was applause behind her. She turned to see everyone she had spoken with on the phone. Mrs. Blair stepped forward, introduced herself and handed Ellie a check for 6 months back pay + interest. Attorney Barker and Amy were there to greet her and asked for the name of her current attorney. Amy had a form for her to sign to get the documents released. Frank introduced himself and said he would be overseeing the operation of Vision Blinds and needed to talk with her about a replacement for Louis.

Dick handed her a belt with cuffs and a gun. He saw the shocked look on her face when she saw the gun. "Don't worry, there are no bullets in the gun, but he doesn't know that."

Everybody laughed and Ellie said, "I am liking this better all the time. Can I take it out of the holster and point it at him?

"If that makes you happy. The convoy is waiting for us."

When they walked out of the building there were 12 black government vans, 6 police cars, 2 motorcycle officers and two buses ready to converge on the scene.

Dick said, "Ellie, I want you in the lead car passenger seat. Greg and Annie, you will ride with us." Once they were all seated and belted in Dick looked at Ellie and asked, "Deputy Maxwell are you ready to do this?"

In a serious voice she responded, "Yes Sir!"

Then she started to laugh. "I feel like I am in a movie going after Al Capone."

They all laughed and Dick said, "This is your day Deputy Maxwell, and it is real."

The raid was timed for the half hour overlap when the second shift had reported for duty and the day shift was preparing to leave. State police officers had already taken positions enabling them to move in and secure all exits. Dick pulled to the front gate and told the guard that the FBI would relieve him of his post.

As soon as they stopped outside the main office, Dick said, "Deputy Maxwell, ready your weapon and lead us to the office of Louis Maxwell. When she stepped from the van, she led them to her husband's office. He looked up from his desk in total shock to see her pistol and 3 others pointed straight at him.

"Ellie, what the hell is going on?"

She said, "Louis Maxwell, you are under arrest for embezzlement, money laundering, drug trafficking and the employment of illegal immigrant. She walked up to him and said:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."

"You bitch!" Then he made the fatal mistake of spitting at her.

Dick was on him in a second and slammed him to the floor face down. "Pal you just attacked an officers of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. That crime carries an automatic 10-year sentence before you go on trial for the alleged charges.

"She's not with the FBI, she is my wife."

"Check out the badge on her jacket. She is an officer of the FBI, personally sworn in by the president of the United States.

"Officer Maxwell would you cuff this prisoner and frisk him for any weapons. She patted him down and then looked at Annie and smiled as she reached between his legs and squeezed his balls until he let out a scream of pain.

Then Dick yanked him off the floor and slammed him into a chair. A team of investigators came in with evidence boxes. Dick gave one of the boxes and gloves to Ellie and asked her to search his desk. She invited Ellie to help her.

"She doesn't have any right to look through my stuff." Dick looked at Ellie and smiled.

Greg had captured the whole scene on video.

Louis started to get up and Dick sat him back down in the chair. Dick told one of the other officers to get the shackles. "It appears he wants to do it the hard way."

As Dick was leaving, he winked at Ellie and said, "Remember what they told you at the academy. It is legal to shoot an escaping suspect in the back." Ellie had trouble keeping a straight face at the mention of the academy.

After Dick left to check on the rest of the operation, Ellie put her gun on the desk and said, "Please Louis, just get up and make a run for the door." He just sat there without saying anything else.

When Ellie opened the top drawer she found personal bank checkbooks with just his name on them. When she opened the upper right hand drawer, she brought out a handful of pictures of nude and semi nude women.

Annie looked at them and said, "You are better looking than any of these. Then she found pictures of Louis with other women.

Greg was busy checking out the computer. When he got to the address book, he looked at Louis and said, "Don't bother trying to contact Mrs. Darling. Her prostitution ring is out of business. I can give you her federal prison address if you would like to correspond with her.

He found downloaded pornographic pictures of minors and correspondence with minors for sex. "Boy, the charges just keep building up, this guy will never see the outside of the prison wall."

The bottom drawer had a locked box. When Ellie asked Louis where the key was, he told her it was none of her damn business. She saw his jacket hanging behind the door and sure enough, the key was on his key ring. The box contained thousands of dollars in 50 and 100-dollar bills. Ellie bagged it for evidence.

The police hauled Louis and the current accountant away. ICE rounded up all the illegal workers. The other workers were told to take the rest of the week off with pay and to report to work on Monday. All the employees that Louis had fired were contacted and offered their previous jobs with back pay.

Mrs. Blair came in carrying a document. She sat down beside the desk that Ellie and Annie had just cleaned out and said. "I would like you to be my corporate accountant. I need to surround myself with the best and most ethical staff possible. You have proven yourself. Here is my offer. If you would like to accept the position, sign the contract and you will be on the payroll immediately.

Ellie had been making $35,000 working for Louis. She almost fainted when she saw the annual salary of $200,000 plus profit sharing from all 53 companies. It didn't stop there. The fringe benefits included 8 weeks of vacation, 12 paid holidays, insurances, a company car of her choice and unlimited use of the corporate Lear jet.

Annie said, "I didn't know you owned a Lear Jet."

"I just ordered it today. I figure with the two of you on my staff with pilot licenses, it could come in handy."

"I don't know what to say," Ellie said.

Mrs. Blair said, "Well if your answer is yes, simply sign the contract, if your answer is no then I will be sorry, but I will wish you good luck."

"O my God, that is not what I meant. Of course the answer is yes, I just don't know how I will ever live up to your expectations."

"You already have," Mrs. Blair said as she handed her the pen.

Dick was standing in the doorway and smiled as he watched Ellie sign the document.

Ellie looked at him and said, "Well, I guess I have to give the FBI stuff back to you."

Not unless you are resigning your post. As a standby deputy, you will be paid $50,000 a year to be on call when we need an accountant on an investigation. Mrs. Blair has agreed to share you.

"Ellie slumped back in her chair and said, "What could possibly happen to top this?"

Mrs. Blair said nodded toward Greg and said, "Greg, would you be willing to escort Ellie to New York to meet with the team next week?"

Greg hoped nobody noticed his instant erection as he said, "It would be my pleasure."

Five hours later Greg and Ellie were on a first class flight to New York. The flight attendant came into the cabin area and said "Hello, my name is Caterina and I welcome you to this flight. Welcome back Greg."

"You two know each other?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Gregory is my favorite first class passenger.

Once the plane was in the air, the pilot came to introduce himself to the first class passengers. "Hello, My name is Andino."