Photographer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first week she was there nothing special happened. She visited many of Natasha's friends and had a lot of wonderful meals with her parents. Natasha's brother Sampson was working on a construction project with a crew in another part of the state and was only home on weekends. When he came home Friday evening she was sitting in Natasha's bedroom looking out the window. When the work van dropped him off, she watched him walk to the house. His upper torso looked like a body builder. He came in, spoke to his parents and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

She met him at the dinner table that evening and was immediately impressed with how polite and good-looking he was. If he wanted to get it on with a white girl, this just might be his chance. Ellie had broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years just before the Winter break. After dinner Natasha's parent's left for a Friday night church seminar that would last until about 10:00.

Natasha, Ellie and Sampson were playing a game of rummy when Natasha suggested they change the game to strip poker. Nobody knew what to say first, so Natasha said, "Well Ellie wants to see how big your cock is and you are such a lousy card player, that would surely happen.

Ellie's face was red as a beet and Sampson said, "Don't embarrass Ellie like that.

"Well, who is game?"

Looking at Sampson, Ellie said, "I will play if it is ok with Sampson."

"It is ok with me" Sampson said, "I have always wanted to see under a white girl's bra."

Ellie asked, "How do you know you will get to see under my bra. Natasha said you are a really poor card player."

"I may have learned some new tricks while she was away at college." What she didn't know was that the crew he was working with plays cards every night at the lodger where they are staying. He had become quite good and was making almost as much money every week at poker as he was getting in his paycheck.

They started by each getting down to the same number of clothing items. The girls had blouse, slacks, bra and underpants. Sampson had pants, shirt, undershirt and jockey shorts.

At the end of each hand, the winner could tell the other two what to take off. Sampson volunteered to deal first. He pretended that he barely knew how to shuffle the cards. He counted out 5 cards to each for draw poker. Annie had a pair of aces and drew 3 more cards. Nothing matched. Natasha had 2 tens, so she drew 3 cards and got another 10. She was feeling pretty smug because Sampson had only drawn 1 card, so the girls figured he was hoping for a straight. He drew his one card and then said he had 3 fives. Just as Natasha started to smile, he said "and 2 twos."

"Damn" Natasha said. Ellie had a twinge of excitement thinking that she would be taking her blouse off for this hunk of a man.

As she started to unbutton her blouse, Sampson said, "I appreciate you unbuttoning your blouse, but I want you both to remove you slacks. They were sitting Indian style on the floor, so Sampson wanted to see Ellen's pussy through her panties.

Ellen suddenly remembered she was wearing sheer white bikini underpants. "Uh Oh!" Sampson knew he had made a good choice by Ellie's reaction. He watched as the girls removed their slacks. Natasha was wearing regular cotton underpants. When they sat down, Ellie's dark black bush and the pink lips of her pussy were visible through the sheer panties.

It was Ellie's turn to deal next and at the end of the hand Sampson said, "Now you can remove the blouses. Ellie was wearing the bra that matched her underpants, so her nipples were visible. The nipples were rock hard and Sampson saw he wet spot appearing on Ellie's pants. He was smiling as Natasha dealt the next hand with the same results.

Sampson hadn't seen his sister's tits for several and asked her to go first. They were larger than he had imagined. The areolas were huge with big hard nipples. He turned to Ellie as she revealed her smaller but perfectly shaped breast. They stood so firm and straight that Sampson asked, "Why do you wear a bra. They are beautiful."

Ellie said, "I think we need to do something to distract his game." She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. As big as they were they were very gentle. Natasha moved across and put a tit in his mouth. He sucked on until the girls decided to sit back down.

Natasha looked at the bulge in his pants and said, "That should be enough to distract him."

It was his turn to deal again. He scooped up the cards, shuffled and dealt them with the speed and perfection of a Las Vegas dealer. That is the first clue the girls had that they had been hustled.

The game ended with Sampson getting a Royal Flush. The girls stood and seductively removed their underpants.

Suddenly they heard a car pull into the driveway. The girls grabbed their clothes and ran for the bedroom. "Oh my God, that was close. Daddy would have killed us all."

Sampson was sitting on the floor playing solitaire when his parents came through the door. His mother said, "Sampson, you know we don't approve of cards in this house. They are the sign of the devil. Where are the girls?"

"I think they are in Natasha's room talking. The girls were busy finding dry underpants and getting redressed.

Natasha's mother knocked on the door and asked Natasha why they weren't spending some time with Sampson. "You know he really misses you when you are away at college."

"I am sorry Momma, could we borrow the car to take him out for ice cream.

"Sure honey that would be very nice. There is a new place across town that has great sundaes. It takes longer to get there but you have all night. You might even want to take Ellie up to the lookout and show her the city at night and all the lights."

Her mother obviously didn't know that was were all the couples went to make out.

As they walked into the living room, Natasha said, "Hey little brother, Mom is springing for ice cream." Her mother had handed her a $20 bill.

As they were walking out the door her mother said, "Have fun." She had no idea.

Natasha drove to the nearest ice cream parlor and they all got cones and sat in front of the parlor. Ellie looked into Sampson's eyes as she took long licks on her ice cream letting some of the cream run off of her chin. Sampson reached over with a napkin to wipe her chin.

When they were finished with their cones, Natasha drove to make out point. Sampson and Ellie were in the back seat making out long before they reached lookout point. Ellie had unzipped his pants to find out if the rumor of black men having large cocks was true. It felt huge in her hand and he gently pulled her head down to the head of his cock. Once she got the head in her mouth she went crazy. She pumped and sucked until he deposited a load of cum into her mouth. When she came up he had cum on her chin. Sampson licked it off.

When they got to lookout point, Natasha traded places with Ellie and said, "I am tired of those white boy's little cocks. I need a real cock in my pussy. Sampson satisfied her need. Ellie was with Natasha in Alabama for another two weekends. She found every opportunity she could to enjoy that huge cock.

That was a long time ago and she had never seen Sampson after that school break. Now she was in New York with another huge cock in her mouth. Her husband did not like oral sex but she had a pastor who taught her the deep throat technique.

Greg was getting the benefit of that spiritual direction. When he shot cum down her throat she swallowed every drop.

"Wow, that was a very good surprise" Greg said as she came up and kissed him. They hugged each other and realized it was time to make arrangements for dinner before the show. "How about if I just have the chef bring us a nice salad. There will probably be a lot of food at the cast party."

"Right." she said, "Like, I am sure we will get invited to the cast party. Greg just smiled.

They showered together before dinner. They ate dinner in the terrycloth bathrobes and then went into separate bedrooms to get dressed for the opera.

Greg was waiting for Ellie in his tux when she walked into the living room. He was speechless. She was wearing a beautiful black gown with a slit up the side. The dress had great back appeal and a v front showing just enough cleavage to catch your eye. Jane had insisted that she get the jewelry that would complement the gown. She truly was a beautiful woman. Greg had his camera set up on a tripod to take their picture as they left for the opera. The Empire State Building was in the background. Ellie thought about sending the picture to her husband in jail with the simple message, "Fuck You."

James was waiting as the elevator reached the ground floor. He complimented both Ellie and Greg on what a handsome couple they made. As they were riding to the theatre, Ellie looked at Greg and said, "Thank You."

"For what?"

"Just for being you. I don't know of any other young man who would take the time or could make an older woman feel so alive and special."

Greg actually blushed a little and said, "Any man would be a fool not to take an opportunity to be with you. I am just lucky to have several special women in my life." He said he was seriously considering proposing to Tammy and that he knew Mr. Right was going to come into Ellie's life.

When James opened the limo door, a doorman opened a door on the side of the theatre. The doorman said, "Good evening Mr. Johnson. Greg introduced the doorman to Ellie. "I hope you enjoy tonight's opera Ms. Maxwell." Moving down the hallway, Ellie realized she did not see any other people. An usher was guiding them to a door that opened to the premier box seat in the theatre.

Ellie froze in the doorway, realizing they could almost reach out and touch the stage and look backward at the full house of guests. "Greg asked, "Are you ok?"

"I will be. Just give me a moment to adjust. How did....?" Before she could finish the sentence, she saw the smile on Greg's face. When he had said, "This is your day." he wasn't kidding. She almost wobbled to her seat. There was a small table in front of their seats with a letter addressed to Ms. Eleanor Maxwell.

Figuring Greg had it placed there for her she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before she opened it.

She opened it and discovered it was an invitation to the cast party following the open night of the opera. It was signed by the producer.

She stared at it and read, "The honor of your presence is requested to celebrate with the cast immediately following tonight's performance."

She looked at Greg and asked, "Did you know about this?" Of course he just smiled.

The house lights went down and the orchestra began the overture. She held Greg hands and watched an incredible opera.

There was a black man in the cast with a very deep bass voice that looked familiar to Ellie. As soon as the house lights came up at intermission, she checked the program and sure enough the black actors name was Sampson Wright. A waitress came to them with a bottle of champagne that had been sent to them by the producer of the opera.

As they raised their glasses for a toast, Ellie said, "You know you are not of legal age to drink this."

"So call the FBI," Greg said as he clinked his glass against hers and sipped his first champagne.

As they drank the champagne Ellie asked, "Do you remember my telling you that my black roommate had a brother? Greg nodded. "She showed him the program and said, "That is her brother Sampson."

With a grin on his face, Greg said, "Maybe you will get lucky tonight."

She ran the thought around her head and said, "Maybe I will." Greg could tell by the smile on her face that she was definitely thinking about it.

For the rest of the show, Ellie's eyes were locked on him and his still muscular body.

Marion Cleary was the producer of the opera and was on hand to greet Ellie and Greg as soon as they were escorted backstage. "I couldn't wait to meet the two of you. Mrs. Blair was so excited when she told me she had been able to hire both of you. Please enjoy the party."

Ellie looked around and didn't see Sampson anywhere. However, when she turned around she saw his sister Natasha coming through the door. She walked up to her and said, "Hello roomy." Natasha screamed with surprise and the two embraced and both started talking a mile a minute just like they were college roommates home from their dates.

At some point Ellie suddenly remembered Greg standing their smiling as he watched them and she said, "Natasha, there is someone I would like you to meet."

Natasha looked at Greg and said, "Girlfriend you got yourself a young one."

Ellie whispered in her ear, "Not all white boys have small ones."

Greg said, "Ok, you two, do I get a formal introduction?" Ellie introduced him as her fellow FBI agent and told Natasha they were working together.

"Yeah, RIGHT!" Natasha said. They both produced their badges. Natasha said, "Ok Girlfriend!"

Ellie said, "It's a long story. Where is Sampson?"

"He is probably in his dressing room. He isn't much on these parties. He stays to himself a lot. Come with me."

Natasha knocked on Sampson's door and when he opened it he stared at Ellie and asked, "Ellie?"

"Hello Sampson."

He didn't even see Greg; he simply picked her up and swung her around like she was a college girl. He sat her down and said, "You are even more beautiful than I remember."

Natasha turned to Greg and said, "Why don't we let them get reacquainted and you and I can go find the food table. I am starved."

Greg had been studying Natasha's face while she and Ellie had been talking and was taken with how beautiful she was and what a wonderful figure she had in her white gown. Greg was amused as he looked at them. A white woman in a black gown and a black woman in a white gown were very interesting. He thought, "They could do a commercial for black and white scotch."

They didn't have to find the food. As soon as they stepped back into the banquet room, the food found them. Waitresses were roaming around with every type of food. From the quality of the food, it was obvious that the production company spared no expense on this party. The cast, family and friends were treated to a wonderful roaming meal.

Natasha and Greg found a place they could sit down, so Natasha asked, "So aside from this FBI stuff, how do you know my roommate?"

He told her the grueling story of Louis and the arrest and her connection to the FBI and that yes the badge is real. Then he told her about her Ellie's new job as the corporate accountant for a 53-company conglomerate.

"I wonder if she needs an assistant. I just got laid off from Sparkling Waters because I wouldn't cook the books for the manager."

"Would that happen to be Jim LaFlair?" Natasha's mouth dropped open and she said how do you know Jim LaFlair."

"Ellie is arresting him Monday morning for embezzlement, money laundering and using company funds for prostitution. I would guess Ellie would be very pleased if you would stay on. I am surprised she didn't recognize your name on the company roster."

"We lost contact with each other about 10 years ago. I am married now."

"Is your husband here with you?"

"No he is home with the kids. I am staying with Sampson in his motel room tonight."

"Why don't you and Sampson come with Ellie and I for the evening. The penthouse we are staying in has plenty of room."

"Did I hear you propositioning my roommate?" Ellie asked as she walked up behind him.

Greg finally got introduced to Sampson. Sampson had overheard the invitation and said it sound good to him if Natasha was willing.

"It sure beats staying in that hotel room with you and your never ending classical music. This boy forgot about soul music."

A few minutes later they were riding to the penthouse in the limo. As soon as they got to the penthouse, Greg fired up his laptop and brought up the employee roster for the Sparkling Water Company. He told Ellie to read the list of recently discharged employees. She screamed when she saw Natasha's name. She picked up the phone and called Mrs. Blair who had asked them to call her after the opera.

As soon as Mrs. Blair answered, Ellie asked, "Do I have the authority to hire an assistant?"

"You have the authority to hire whoever you need to get the job done." Ellie told Mrs. Blair how wonderful the opera was and about Sampson and Natasha and how Greg's photographic memory of all her companies' details had matched Natasha to the accountant recently laid off by Jim LaFlair.

"Is she available to go with you us on the FBI raid? She would be very helpful in identifying the location of all the paper records."

The phone was on speaker, so Natasha said, "Mrs. Blair, you don't know what this means to me. My husband just got laid off as a dispatcher for a company that has outsourced all their shipping."

"I happen to have an opening for a corporate transportation director. You could both work at the corporate offices in New Jersey."

Natasha didn't say anything for a minute and then as she started to say thank you she started to cry. "I was afraid we were going to lose our house and be homeless. Even though it is not in a good section of town, it is a comfortable house."

There is a wonderful community of homes near the corporate offices. Consider a house and private school for your children as part of the compensation package for you and your husband.

Ellie grabbed her and they cried together.

Greg said, "It appears you have once again saved a family. The opera was great and we all love you. We will be waiting for your arrival in New Jersey, Monday morning.

"Greg, you never fail to come through for me. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate everything, you and Annie and others do to help me pull this all together. Enjoy your evening and thank you for escorting Ellie this weekend."

"It has been my pleasure to get to know Ellie. I will send you the picture of us as we were leaving for the opera."

Ellie gave Natasha and Ellie a tour of the penthouse while Greg took a bottle of champagne to the balcony. When they returned, they had a toast to all their futures. Natasha excused herself to go call her husband and children.

Ellie asked Greg if he would have the hot tub opened up. "Sampson said, "Natasha and I don't have bathing suits."

Ellie said, "That's ok. We don't worry about bathing suits here." She winked at Greg as she went to get terrycloth robes for Sampson and Natasha. She and Greg went into the master bedroom to change while Sampson and Natasha went to the other bedroom.

Ellie took off her gown and hung it in the closet. As she turned around, Greg took her picture in bra and panties. When she frowned at him, he said, "Well we need a good picture to go with press release."

Not to be outdone, Ellie removed her bra and panties, struck a pose and said, "Well then why not make it a full shot?" While he had the chance, Greg took several more pictures. He took pictures of her on the bed and sitting on the windowsill and one in front of the bathroom mirror.

When they went out to the living room, Natasha and Sampson were waiting in their robes. "We thought you went to bed and forgot about us," Natasha said.

"The photographer thought he needed some special pictures to take to college with him."

"Sampson said, "I sure would like a copy of those pictures."

"Not a problem," Greg assured him.

"Forget about the pictures. You are about to see the real thing," Ellie assured him. "Just a few more wrinkles and pounds from the last time."

When they got to the hot tub, the women disrobed and got in first. The underwater lights did wonderful things to their bodies. Ok big boys drop the robes and stand right there. Ellie had dropped the small camera in her robe without Greg noticing. She flashed a picture of them standing side by side. Looking at the women had caused them both to become rock hard and the two looked identical in length and thickness.