Photographic Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalla
Nalla
10 Followers

Her body had visibly shivered in his presence and then he said, "here, you're cold." He draped his jacket over her bare shoulders.

As he covered her shoulders it had been a instinctive action of hers to reach her arms around him and draw him close. That was her only explanation – it had been simply a reflex on her part. But it had not stopped there. It was incredible to remember. She had only been in this man's presence less than sixty seconds and she was pressing her body to his. He had lifted her chin at that point and very deliberately said, looking her to eyes, "I want to make love to you!" then he kissed her long and passionately on the mouth. She had responded immediately. Their hands had explored each other as long time lovers do while their kisses became hotter and hotter. Her breasts had been set free of the gown she wore and he kissed and massaged each of them in turn. She had been swimming in desire and after only two or three minutes!

"Should we make love here or in my room?" he had posed the question between kisses to her mouth. Each time Ann remembered the experience she knew it was at this point that she had regained some control again. Had he not asked the question, she would have let him take her right there and then. But, going to a stranger's room? What was she doing? This was getting out of hand! What had come over her – in just minutes! Their marriage was a good one and who was she trying to kid – she didn't need any one other than David to satisfy her.

"I'm sorry," she had told him, "I shouldn't be here! Please don't think badly of me. I'm not sure what came over me just now."

"Not to worry," he had volunteered, "I understand. But, one thing before you go."

"What's that?"

"Thank you for making my evening so delightful." He was a charmer alright!

She was glad that it hadn't gone the distance, but she often found herself, wondering what it would have been like to experience quick sex with an absolute total stranger. At times like that she would find the memory stimulating.

Mark was an attractive man. He certainly knew how to give oral sex. She was inquisitive to know if he was as good with his cock, but she certainly didn't want to cause any problems between her and David. If David gave her the sign she would give her all. "That's the way I am today! I've just had two great orgasms in the last half hour and I'm just as stoked now as I was in the beginning." She thought to herself. She was feeling butterflies in the pit of her stomach once again.

David mad eye contact with her. He didn't say a word. He just smiled at her.

"He's playing with me," she thought to herself. "Does that look mean another dare?" Ann asked David. He continued to just smile at her.

Mark, not knowing what to do at this point and feeling somewhat like an outsider to whatever was being played out between Ann and David, started to rise from the bed.

Ann reached out and prevented him from doing so. "Mark, David wants me to fuck you. Are you willing?" She was challenging David to put a stop to anything further.

Mark, uncertain as how to respond, looked at David. David nodded at him and said, "it's OK with me on one condition. She takes me on also!" He turned to Ann, "Sweetheart you ready for two at a time?"

Ann's butterflies kicked into high gear. As an answer she reached out to Mark and pushed him on to his back. "I'm going to let it all happen," she said to herself as she straddled Mark, positioning herself to take his erect cock. Marked massage her breasts and taking a nipple into his mouth he began to suck hard.

David stroked her ass ad rubbed her hole with his thumb as he fingered her cunt rolling his knuckles on her clit. Ann moaned with pleasure. David took Mark's cock and began rubbing it's swollen head up and down along the lips of his wife's cunt. Ann began to move in time to the movement of Mark's cock, wanting it inside her. She tried anticipating the next stroke and to move opposite to it trying to force it into her. David kept it from penetrating.

Finally Ann could not keep from blurting out, "put it in me, fuck me!" David complied and directed Mark's cock for penetration. Mark thrust it deep into Ann as she moaned and greedily consumed it.

Ann was more than aroused, the walls could come crashing down around them, but she would not have stopped. Her breasts were swinging wildly, rubbing their nipples on Mark's chest hairs. She leaned down and kissed Mark on the lips. He responded with several quick thrusts into her.

Ann thought," I'm crazy for doing this, but I'm not stopping. My husband is right here, it's OK." She looked at David and he smiled at her. She noticed that he was hard again and stretched out her hand to take hold of his cock. He moved out of her reach.

David watched as his wife perform with enthusiasm. We're crazy, he was thinking, but it seems OK tonight. He was fully aroused again. He picked up the squeeze tube of lubricant from the bedside table and applied a liberal on his hand. David proceeded to rub it over Ann's bottom, at the same time inserting his finger occasionally into tight hole. David positioned himself behind her and moved his finger in and out of her ass in time to Ann moving up and down on Mark. Every now and then David inserted two fingers to widen the hole. Ann was pushing back now against his hand while she rode Marks cock. David began rubbing the inside wall of her cunt, feeling Mark's cock thrusting in and out of her.

"I'm going out of control," ann. was thinking. "Mark's cock is burning me and David's fingers are driving me wild. I feel out of control. I just want more!" she made her thrusts even harder. She could feel another climax building. "David, baby!" she said through clenched teeth, I need you to fuck me too. Put your cock in me baby! I'm getting close."

"Where to you want it?"

‘Fuck me anywhere baby! Anywhere she moaned, "I' close!"

"Hold it a moment Sweetheart. Turn around and lay on Mark,' David instructed her. Ann quickly turned around on Mark, sitting on his hip area and propping herself up with her arms. Mark reached around and cupped her breasts. His cock was standing up pushing against the wet, swollen lips of Ann's cunt.

David reached for it. Ann lifted herself slightly and David directed Mark's cock inside her once again. They both moaned at the sensation and began to move in unison.

"Lay back on him Sweetheart." Ann laid back on Mark's chest. Mark continue with deep thrusts as David began to suck on Ann's clit.

Ann gasped at the touch of his tongue and exploded in her third powerful orgasm.

"Turn over Ann," Mark asked when ann. had regained a bit of composure. It was the first time Mark had spoken during the activity.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just lay on me," I'll show you.

David watched as his wife straddled Mark once more. Mark inserted his cock in her and drove it deep.

"David, fuck Ann from behind. Run your cock in next to mine."

Ann reacted instantly to the thought and she found it hard to believe that her passion was building again so quickly. Her cunt seemed to ignite with pleasure once more as she felt David' hard shaft enter her from behind and stretch her open.

Ann could sense the wild excitement of both men as they pounded away on her. She lay between the two of them, moving her hips just enough to pressure each lover's cock at every thrust.

"I'm there!" Mark said, "You want me to come in you?"

Ann didn't reply to the question. Instead, she pushed harder on him to take him deeper. Mark started his climax. Ann felt an electric charge go though her loins and belly as Mark's stream of hot liquid filled her. David felt the spasms from Mark's cock pressed against his, followed by the warmth of the liquid spilling into Ann.

Ann felt in control now. She was directing the action. "Stay in me Mark," she commanded him. "David fuck me in the ass."

David needed no second order. He repositioned and penetrated her tight little hole, which was still thoroughly lubricated. Ann gasped at the sudden widening of her hole and her reflexes squeezed David's cock. David was excited at complying with his wife's order and he immediately began to feel himself edging closer to a climax.

"Mark, fuck me some more." Mark was still sensitive, but quite hard. He complied with her order.

David could feel Mark's cock inside Ann as he drove his own in and out of her tight hole.

Ann sensed David was ready to come and she pushed back hard at him, taking his cock deep up her ass.

She felt David's rush of creamy liquid come as a hot surge deep inside of her and she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure and satisfaction.

All three lay quietly side-by-side on the bed, each reflecting on their own thoughts of the actions of the past hour. Finally Mark rose, slipped on his shorts and shirt and said, "Ann you were great! David, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Mark," David said, "thanks for dropping by."

When Mark had closed the door, Ann turned to David. "Any reservations on what just happened dear?"

"No Sweetheart. I have none at the moment. I just feel satisfied. Maybe later we might look back and say we were silly, but for now, well all I can say is that I enjoyed it immensely."

"You guys made me come three times in an hour. I can't believe I did that!" she exclaimed. "It must have been the sun and our little game we played all day, but I'm still turned on. I could take you on again dear!"

"Dinner first Sweetheart, then we'll see."

"David."

"What?"

"Do you think Judy runs a video camera?" Ann said with a sparkle in her eye.

David chuckled, "I wouldn't know. However, I dare you to ask her!"

Nalla
Nalla
10 Followers