Photographing Cassandra

Story Info
An invitation to a wife.
2.9k words
4.33
125.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers

I first met Cassandra when she was briefly going out with one of my best friends. She was a gorgeous girl with shiny brown hair, striking green eyes, a great curvaceous body and a lively personality. I thought my friend was pretty damn lucky to have her, but they only stayed together for about three months. My wife, Alice, and I became friendly with her during that time however, and we continued to see her after they split up. Eventually she got together with another guy, Evan, and the four of us saw quite a bit of each other. He was a nice guy and, I suspected, a bit of a sexual deviant - like myself. I remember one night we were out at a restaurant and my wife mentioned a woman friend of ours, a photographer named Cathy, who'd got a gig taking photos for a women's magazine. Each week it featured a photo of a couple naked, alongside answers they had given to questions about their sex lives, and Cathy had given us an invitation to take part. "That's the sort of thing Evan would like to do," said Cassandra.

"Of course they mask the faces," said my wife.

"Oh, Evan wouldn't want his face masked," said Cassandra. Evan just smiled cheekily.

When Cassandra and Evan got married, we went to the wedding, and it looked like they were going to become two of our closest friends. We were quite sad, therefore, when they announced they were moving to another state.

About a year after their departure, I found myself visiting the city they were living in on business, and I arranged to go over to their house for dinner on my first night there. Having finished the work I had to do that day, I rang up Evan from my hotel room and he drove over to get me.

On the way to their house, Evan chatted about his work - he was an engineer - and the ways their life had changed since the move. Life was a bit slower there, he said, and it had taken them a while to make new friends, but now they were really enjoying it.

Cassandra met me at the door and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She looked genuinely pleased to see me and gave me a proud tour of their house, a big, rambling, wooden affair which they were still in the process of renovating. Then we settled down to a dinner of pasta washed down with liberal quantities of red wine.

Cassandra looked as lovely as ever. Her hair was shoulder length, cut in a fringe across her forehead, and she wore a purple sleeveless dress of purple velvet, with a neck cut low enough to reveal a bit of cleavage. I stared surreptitiously at her chest as I at my dinner, and wondered, not for the first time, what those big breasts looked like.

After dessert, Evan brought out a bottle of brandy, and we retired to the living room. We'd had plenty of news to catch up on, and the conversation was flowing freely. Cassandra seemed to have become quite drunk very quickly though, and I noticed that her speech was starting to slur. At about 11 o'clock she stood up, yawning, and said that she was sorry but would have to go to bed. She wrapped her arms around me, her breasts pressing against my chest, and gave me a goodnight kiss - on the mouth this time.

After she had left us Evan and I continued to chat, sipping brandy and smoking cigarettes. Eventually the subject turned to sex, and then pornography. Evan asked me if I had ever taken nude photos of Alice. I said that I had, especially when she was pregnant and looking, I thought, the sexiest she ever had.

He fell silent for a moment, as if he was imagining Alice naked, and then he looked at me. "I've got something to show you," he said.

He stood up and walked over to a bookshelf. Reaching behind the books on the lowest shelf, he brought out a volume bound in red which he handed to me. A photo album.

"I'll be interested to hear what you think," Evan said.

I opened the album. The first page contained a series of photos of Cassandra in a garden, wearing a pale green bikini. In some she was standing, in others she was sitting in a deck chair, reading a newspaper and drinking from a glass with a long straw. But my eyes were immediately drawn to the last photo in the series. In this one, she was still sitting in the deck chair, but now she had removed the bikini top and her breasts were bare. They looked just as superb as I'd always imagined.

"Wow," I said under my breath. Evan grinned.

I turned the page. Now I was looking at a series of picture of Cassandra in the shower. In the first few she had her back to the camera. After that she had obviously turned and seen she was being photographed, for she was gesticulating at the camera and trying to cover herself with the shower curtain. The last few showed her out of the shower and drying her hair, a towel wrapped around her. In one of them the towel had fallen away and I could make out a dark bush of pubic hair.

"You see," Evan said, "she was reluctant to pose like that at first. But then she sort of got used to the idea and...and then she started to enjoy it.

With mounting excitement, I turned the page. Next up were a series of photos of Cassandra lying on a bed, wearing a matching white bra and panties. After the first few shots, the bra was off and in one of them, she was cupping her lovely breasts in her hands. Then she could be seen pulling the crotch of her panties aside, exposing her pussy. And in the final one of this series she was pulling her pussy lips open, showing pink as they say, a smile on her face.

"Isn't she hot?" said Evan.

"She's gorgeous, I've always thought so," I could hardly believe that he was showing me these photos.

"Listen," he said, sitting down next to me. "I've got this thing about other people seeing Cass like this. Guys seeing her cunt, and jacking off to them. Do you think that's weird?"

Hell, I thought, if it meant I got to see photos like this, I wasn't about to complain. I shrugged. "Who wants to be normal?" I said.

"I've even posted some of them on the Internet so anyone can see them. Ones of us like, fucking, too."

"Does Cassandra know?"

"Of course not. She'd die!"

I had turned another page of the album. Now Cassandra was seen sitting on a couch - the one we were sitting on now in fact, wearing a red T-shirt. Then the figure of a man could be seen standing next her, his face out of the frame, his cock - Evan's cock, I presumed - hanging inches from her face. A few pics of her touching the cock and taking it into her mouth, her eyes gazing upwards. One of her rubbing it between her tits. Then some close-ups of Cassandra's cunt held wide open, and the cock entering it.

I looked up at Evan. I didn't know what to say.

"Hang on -," he said, I'll show you my new toy." He raced out of the room and returned a minute later brandishing a flash-looking, silver plated camera. "It's a digital one. I can load photos from it straight onto the Net."

He handed it to me. "Pretty cool," I said, looking through the viewfinder.

"Listen," he said, going suddenly serious. "I've got an idea. How would you... This is gonna sound crazy, but how would you like to go and take some pictures of Cass now?"

"But she's asleep."

"Yeah, I know. Exactly."

"You mean, take photos of her..."

"However you want."

"However I... But she might wake up."

"No, she won't."

"But even if she's drunk, she might."

"No she won't. I know, because I put a pill in her drink."

"You're kidding."

He shook his head.

"Whoa," I said.

"I'll stay outside. Go on. Just take some pictures. However you want her."

I looked at the shiny camera in my hands, a magnificent piece of technology, to be sure. "OK," I said. I stood up and started to walk towards the door, a little uncertainly, I'll admit.

"You can turn the light on," said Evan. "She won't wake up."

I walked up the hallway to their bedroom, which Cassandra had shown me on my tour of the house earlier. I opened the door and peered in, then, hearing from Cassandra's breathing that she was indeed soundly asleep, switched the light on and walked in.

Cassandra was lying on her side on the double bed, with just a sheet loosely over her. Her feet stuck out from beneath the sheet, and I could see the hem of an emerald blue nightdress. Walking over to her, I raised the camera and took a photo. I was scared, but the flash didn't even make her flinch.

"Oh my God," I thought to myself.

I pulled the sheet down to her waist, disentangling it with difficulty from her right arm, which she was lying on, then rolled her to one side a little. The material of her nightdress was transparent enough to for me to be able to make out the outline of her nipples, which I could see were quite large. With a trembling hand I pulled one strap of the nightdress over her shoulder, slowly uncovering her left breast with its plump, puffy brown nipple, while in the other hand I held the camera, and kept snapping pictures.

Putting the camera down, I got the other side of the nightdress down, uncovering Cassandra's tits completely. I couldn't help myself - I knelt down beside the bed and, taking one soft, heavy breast in each hand, felt their weight, kissed them and pressed my face between them.

I stood up, a little dazed, rubbing my dick through my pants. I can't tell you how beautiful Cassandra looked, lying there asleep with her tits bare. Moving automatically now, I untangled the sheet and pulled it right off her. I saw she had panties on under the nightdress, which I pulled up so that the whole garment was bunched around her waist. Then I rolled her so she was lying on her back, making sure her head stayed on the pillow.

I sat next to her for a moment and just looked at her lying there, wearing only a pair of skimpy white panties. Her pubic hair, I could see, was very thick - it made the material of her panties bulge out and, and strands of it protruded from beneath the elastic. I bent down, letting the tip of my nose brush the material over her crotch, taking in the smell of her, then slid the panties down her legs and threw them on the floor. I spread her legs and, putting one finger to her pussy, opened it up to my gaze.

I took a few shots of her with her legs spread, making sure to get her face in them. Then I knelt on the bed between her legs and put my face to her pussy and, parting the thick hair, began to lick her pale red cunt flesh, which tasted lovely. I pushed her legs back so her bottom was raised from the bed and licked as far back as her anus, which I tongued thoroughly.

I guess I should feel a bit ashamed of the next bit, but really, can you blame me? I wanked myself until I was hard enough, then, after putting my hand to my mouth and spitting in it then rubbing the spit into her pussy, I put the head of my cock against it and pushed. It went in easily so she must have been wet. Was she dreaming, perhaps, of being fucked?

Then I was screwing Cassandra like a demon, this beautiful girl who I'd fancied for ages, who'd gotten married and moved away. She was mine to play with and she didn't even know I was fucking her and maybe she never would know.

I looked up and saw Evan standing in the doorway, watching.

I stopped fucking, froze, went to pull out of her, but Evan raised his hand. "No," he said hoarsely, "Don't stop." He stepped into the room, his eyes fixed on my cock embedded in his wife, a look on his face like I've never seen before. "Keep doing it."

I kept doing it. Although I'd had threesomes with women before I'd never fucked with a man watching me, let alone a man watching me doing his wife, and it felt undeniably peculiar, but exciting at the same time. I began to fuck Cassandra hard, causing her body to shudder and the bed to shake. "Yes!" Evan said. He had pulled his pants down and was wanking himself. "That's it! Fuck that slut! Fuck that dirty whore Cassandra! Fuck her filthy cunt!" He fell on to the bed next to us, getting a close look at my cock pumping in and out, wanking all the time. He looked up at me. "You can cum in her if you want. That's alright."

That was good enough for me. Trying, but failing, to suppress an almighty groan I ejaculated deep into Cassandra.

I gasped for breath. There was sweat running down my back. "Wait!" he said, grabbing the camera, and took a few shots, then more as I drew my now slimy cock from his wife's body. I fell back onto the bed beside her.

Evan stood up, his cock still sticking out stiffly in front of him, the head of it shiny. He spread Cassandra's legs and looked at her fucked pussy, her pubes all messy. Then he went down on her, eating her cunt furiously. Finally he stood again, his mouth wet, and jerked at his cock until he came, his sperm splashing onto Cassandra's white belly.

With a sigh he too collapsed on the bed, on the other side of Cassandra to me. "Thanks," he said.

We were both silent for a few minutes, me still in a sort of daze of sexual disbelief. Then Evan propped himself up on one arm. He began to run his hands over Cassandra's body, between her legs and over her breasts. "Have you ever seen a better pair of tits?" he said, playing with one of her nipples, pinching it between thumb and forefinger and pulling at it.

"They're beautiful," I agreed.

"Did you like fucking her?"

"Of course I did."

"I didn't mean for you to fuck her, you know, but when I saw it, I...I wanted to keep watching it. Do you think you could do her again?"

"God, I don't know, give me a minute."

"I want to see you fuck her mouth."

That did sound like a nice idea, I had to admit.

I sat up on the bed, then slid up it until my crotch was level with her face. I ran my fingers through Cassandra's thick brown hair, brushing it away from her face. She was breathing heavily, not quite snoring. My mind flashed back to earlier in the night, with us sitting round the dinner table and Cassandra talking and laughing. There is no way I could have imagined what was happening now.

Taking my limp, sticky dick in one hand, I began to jerk off. I rubbed the tip of it against Cassandra's cheek, and saw a little glistening trail of cum left on it. "Oh, that looks nice," said Evan. "Here..." Cradling Cassandra's head in his hands, one hand taking hold of her chin, he held her mouth open and I slid my cock into it. As it brushed her tongue, Cassandra flinched slightly and turned her head this way and that, but I managed to stay in her mouth, and after a while she seemed to accept it in there. I was growing hard again, and Evan was recording it all for posterity with the camera.

The sight of my cock sliding in and out of that beautiful mouth was enchanting. "I think I can cum again," I said. Kneeling on the bed, I positioned myself over her face, and Evan held her mouth open again. Grasping my prick firmly I wanked until I came, the semen spurting onto her red lips and into her mouth. "Oh, God, yes," said Evan, turning Cassandra's face to his as soon as I was done, and eagerly kissing her sperm covered mouth.

That was it from me for the night - I knew that much. I stood up, a bit unsteadily. Evan had his arms wrapped around Cassandra now, his eyes closed. There didn't seem to be anything more to say really. I picked my clothes off the floor and, walking out of the room, turned the light off.

I got dressed in the living room and rang a cab. As I was waiting for it I leafed through the photo album again. I found at the back of it a lot of loose photos, mostly duplicates of the ones in the album, and pocketed a few of the more explicit ones.

I have them spread out before me now as I write this. A few days after that night, when I was back home, Evan emailed me the photos from it. I'm sure he has posted them on the Net as well. I like the idea. And I look forward to my next visit to the city where Cassandra and Evan live.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers