Photographing Wives is Problematic

Story Info
A photography habit leads to unforeseen consequences.
8.9k words
4.5
87.9k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I'm Mark, and I'm a photographer. That's not my job, it's more of an all-consuming hobby. It began with birds, while I was in college, and when I fell in love my girlfriend became the object of many a photo. I have some skill, so she always looked pretty in all of the photos, and this made her a willing subject. Of course, girlfriends are not forever, and when we broke up, eventually I got a new girlfriend. I took pictures of her, too.

I ended up taking pictures of all my girlfriends. At some point, usually after a good long while, I would pressure my girlfriends into posing nude, promising them the pictures were just for me. I kept my promises, too. I now have a secret folder on my computer with a nude picture of every girlfriend I have ever had since after high school graduation. I should point out that the photos are always tasteful. No way they could be mistaken for porn, unless you are a super prude. It's fun. I recommend it, as long as the woman is willing, and most are, in my limited experience, as long as one is their boyfriend. The women have to trust you, and you have to earn their trust.

As I got older and one relationship would end, it would be followed by another, and another, and another, until finally I met a woman so special that she is now my wife. It's ironic, but I have no nude pictures of my wife. She's the only woman I have laid for whom I have no nude picture.

My photography habit reached a new level however, when my wife Sally and I had our first child, a bouncing baby girl. Sally used to joke that our daughter had a very well chronicled infancy. My wife too remained well documented, and I began to take more and more erotic pictures of her. It began with some photos of her breast feeding our daughter, and progressed to my being allowed to take a photo of her while she was lying in bed, topless, having just finished breast feeding. My wife was shy, however, and her boobs were as far as she would let me go with the photos.

Sally's boobs grew with the baby. I thought it was just from all the milk production, but they stayed nice and large even after our daughter was weaned. No complaints from me, I can tell you that! By this time, I had a wonderful collection of photos both of our daughter Hazel, and my wife Sally, our home, our yard, butterflies, and countless photos of the birds of North America. I was now moving on to the flora and especially the trees of our large and expansive country. I had a wonderful collection of photos of Sally's boobs, too. I love my wife's boobs.

One day at work a group of us got to talking about our hobbies, and as it turned out, one of my colleagues also liked to take pictures. More discussion led to us admitting to each other that we all loved especially taking pictures of our children, at least those of us who had children already, and of our wives.

We were in the habit of going out for a beer after work on Fridays, and one time, in the bar, we began to show pictures of our wives to each other. We of course showed the pictures we were proud of, the ones that made our wives look the prettiest. I had one of my wife on a fall day in a flowing dress with a full skirt, where the wind was moving it around. She looked like a Flamenco dancer, right there on the upper west side, on the sidewalk in New York. Her hair framed her face perfectly, and she wore a halogen smile. That day we had visited the Natural History Museum and the neighborhood full of greenery around the museum is a setting that is Nirvana for photographers.

Bob had an equally wonderful picture of his wife Rachel, and while the pictures taken by the others in our group ranged from bad to mediocre as photos, the wives all looked pretty and happy, at least to my eyes, and that's what counts, right? We agreed to show more pictures the next week. Bob's wife Rachel, however, stood out. She is intrinsically a very pretty woman.

By agreement, the third time we were showing photos of our wives was swimsuit week. I showed the men a nice picture of Sally in a pretty one piece, where the sun fell on her hair in a manner that (for me, at least) recalled Rembrandt in the use of light. Bob had a pretty picture of his wife Rachel at Coney Island, but Sam surprised everyone with a photo of his wife in a hyper sexy bikini. Sam's wife Heather has a dynamite body, and her bikini did not allow for doubters.

After Sam's picture, we decided the next week we would share sexy pictures of our wives. They were all dressed correctly, but often they were in suggestive poses, or - for example - in the case of Sally, she was wearing a low-cut blouse with a push-up bra, revealing almost all of her breasts save her nipples.

Sam went the furthest. His wife Heather was topless in the photo, but with her back to the camera. You could see the edges of her boobs, sticking out even though we were looking at her backside. Heather's head was turned, and she was eating a banana. The camera caught the suggestiveness of her action perfectly, since her eyes were filled with sexual intent. That's hard to capture in a photo. I was impressed.

Sally wanted to know why I was such an animal in bed when I came home that night, and I confessed to her what we were doing. "What's it to be next week?" Sally asked.

I hemmed and hawed. "Oh Mike, you're not going to show each other topless pictures of us wives, are you? You were planning to ask me first, right?"

"Of course," I immediately and smoothly lied. Sally smiled. She knew I was lying.

"I get veto power, right?" Sally announced. I was surprised. I thought she would scream at me, have a temper tantrum, and disallow it. She might even have forbidden me to continue with the after-work beers. But instead she seemed okay with it. Well, life is full of surprises, even good surprises, sometimes.

I began to realize that perhaps my wife Sally was proud of her body, and while she was too uptight to expose herself, she did not mind getting vicarious pleasure if I showed off pictures of her charms to my friends. I guess it gave her some deniability. I was surprised by her attitude, but again, my surprise was a pleasant one.

We decided to have a photo session the very next day, and Sally posed topless for me around the house, and even in the backyard. I could tell she was getting aroused, and after a couple dozen pictures, we had a wonderful time in bed. Sally even let me take her doggy style, which she rarely does. Moreover, it was her idea to do it doggy style! I did not know what was happening, but I liked it. Her pussy was so wet! It was like entering a cocoon of velvet when I slipped inside her.

The next day Sally had an idea. I loved it. I asked if she was sure she was okay with it, and she just smiled. We lived in New Jersey, commuting distance from New York. We drove to the local mall. New Jersey has huge, amazing shopping malls. We went directly to the big department store there, and Sally picked a few dresses to try on. She went to the dressing room, leaving the door open a fairly wide crack, and she tried on the first few dresses. I took pictures of her in various stages of undress, through the crack in the door.

Sally emerged to model the dresses and I showed her my pictures. She loved them. She winked, telling me she would try on the rest of her selection of dresses. This time, however, she removed her bra, and she tried them on topless. The dresses looked good on her even without a bra, but that was not the point. I got some great pictures of her topless in the changing room.

Sally surprised me when she removed her panties, but I nevertheless managed to get a rapid sequence of photos as she peeled off her panties. She was deliberately giving me full frontals, too, as she stripped down to nothing at all.

I took quite a few photos of her nude body, in the dressing room. I finally had a photo of my wife stark naked. I was amazed that Sally was really into this! One dress was a little transparent, and when she came out to model it for me, I could see the dark spots of her areolas and nipples, and also (even!) of her bush. I became rock hard, and I wanted to buy her that dress right then and there.

We bought the dress. Sally wore it home, and she wore it commando. My explanation for this new behavior of my sweet wife was that she had been bitten by the exhibitionist bug. Or maybe it was a radioactive spider? Did it matter? This was a dream of mine, for Sally to be like this.

Walking back to our car through the vast maze of mall hallways, men checked her out, and both Sally and I seemed to be competing for levels of arousal. We reached our car, drove home, and once Hazel was asleep, we had another fabulous time in bed together. This was Sally 2.0. I had never seen nor even suspected such behavior of my prim and proper wife! I was in husband paradise.

The very next day Sally and I went to a cocktail lounge, with her wearing a low-cut blouse with no bra. The blouse buttoned below the V of the plunge. We sat in a dark corner of the lounge, and I adjusted the camera for low light settings. I certainly was not going to use a flash! I took some photos, showed them to Sally, and she replied with her usual remark, which I live for, when she said, "You have such talent! What wonderful photos!"

Sally then unbuttoned her blouse completely. Now it was open. The way the two sides fell, they still covered half of her boobs and her nipples were hidden. There was a large river of flesh descending from her neck to her waist, and it included the insides of her boobs, exposing her almost to her nipples. Almost half of her rather large, dark pink areolas were exposed. I clicked away furiously. My photos could have been used for a Cosmo cover, I'm sure.

I asked Sally to slip her hands under her blouse and push her boobs together. She did, and they popped into view, nipples and all. I captured them like that, together with Sally's most radiant smile. Who needs a flash when a woman's smile can light up a room? An extra benefit was the low lighting of the bar. Women look especially good in low light. It tends to make their wrinkles go away.

Sally and I were turned on when we left the bar. After we got in our car, Sally leaned over and unzipped my pants. I was hard from her show in the bar, and she took out my cock and enveloped it with her mouth. Sally almost never gives me blowjobs, so this was very new! I quietly snapped a few photos of her with my cock completely within her mouth and throat, and her nose pushed up against me, nuzzling my pubic hair.

Sally had never, ever, even once, deep throated me before. I didn't know that she even could do it! It's a bit weird to find out something like that about your wife when you've been married already for seven years. I'm not stupid. I did not ask her about it, I just enjoyed it!

Even stranger, my wife was a fabulous cock sucker. She even seemed to enjoy doing it. Why did she never want to do it to me? How did I not know this before now, after seven years of marriage? Until this new thing with me sharing my photos of her, she was the world's most conventional lover. I was beginning to realize there was something to her PM (Pre-Mark, not post menopausal; Sally was still young!) period. Maybe in her past there was a wild woman carousing with wild men? It got me aroused to think of such things. I wished I could find out, but I was not stupid enough to ask!

At home, after we made love, Sally said, "How about a photo of my boobs while I am still naked? But keep it dignified, okay? My pussy stays out of the photo!" I gladly agreed, and I took a long sequence of photos of my naked wife. My favorite was one with her on all fours, smiling fetchingly, her boobs dangling beneath her, and her full expanse of glowing, after sex skin, filling out the frame of the picture.

Then to my shock, she let me snap a photo of her pussy, as long as I swore on a stack of bibles that I would never show it to anyone without her permission. We only had one bible, so it was a short stack. Sally thought one bible was enough. She sat on the bed, her now large and luscious boobs hanging down, with her legs splayed in a rather impressive spread eagle pose, and her pussy wide open. Her face had a sexy, dreamy smile. I wonder what she was thinking of, or remembering? I snapped away.

Sally then surprised me by posing for me, with her legs wide apart, but using the bible to cover her pussy. Whoa, I thought. Kinky! I took a bunch of photos with her posed like that.

Something was bothering me. Why did Sally add the phrase, "without her permission?" She had made me promise never to show anyone photos of her pussy, but then added, :without her permission." Was she envisioning a time when she would give me permission to show my friends pictures of her with her pussy wide open, wet and ready? Really?

Sally remained dreamy, and after we made love again, she told me about a boyfriend she had before she had met me. His name was Mike, and he enjoyed exposing her. He "forced" her to blow him in front of his roommates, and he had her pose for dirty pictures that he sold to other men. I asked what she meant by a "dirty picture," expecting her to say topless, or perhaps even bottomless.

Sally shocked me when she said, "Mike wanted pictures of us fucking. He had his roommate stand next to us while we fucked, and he took pictures of me on all fours with Mike's cock pistoning in and out of me. God, it was hot."

Sally never wants to have sex on all fours. This really surprised me. Also, she is usually excessively private and shy about her body. None of this seemed to fit! I was getting jealous of Mike, even if he did this with Sally 8 or more years ago, and before I had even met her! I told her I agreed it was hot. I was hard just from her story, which was more elaborate and detailed than my summary of it is.

Sally looked at me with surprise. "I always thought you would be grossed out, and think I was a slut. I've always been so ashamed of those times, even if they are hot to remember from time to time," Sally said.

"Well, babe. I guess I know you. We've been married for seven years. That was a long time ago. It turns me on to realize you were once like that. Maybe we can have some new kinds of fun, you know?" I said.

"As long as I'm confessing, there's more. But you must tell me if this grosses you out too much, okay?" Sally said. I could tell she was nervous.

"Now you have to tell me!" I exclaimed. I began to stroke my cock through my pants. This gesture was not lost on Sally. "You'll feel better if you get it off your chest," I said, staring at the very chest I love so much.

"Okay, but promise you'll still love me Mark, okay?"

"Jesus, Sally, don't be so dramatic. Just tell me. I'll always love you. You know that, for Pete's sake," I exclaimed in frustration. "I love you and adore you, and I always will." I wondered just what she was going to tell me!

"Well," Sally began. She paused. I could tell she was very nervous. "As I said, Mike's roommate took pictures of us while we were making love. When we were done, Mike wanted to see what it was like to take pictures of two people fucking. He had his roommate fuck me while he took the pictures. And I did that! I could not believe I fucked his roommate just so that Mike could have that experience of taking pictures of people fucking. I was nuts. It all seemed so casual and natural at the time. Those were strange times."

"Were Mike's pictures good?" I asked.

"Mark!" Sally screamed. "Are you nuts? That's not the point!"

"Do you have any of those pictures?" I asked, knowing I was on dangerous ground.

"No! Of course I don't, you idiot. I don't want pictures of myself fucking! Especially not fucking a man I did not even like that much!" Sally was practically bursting an artery, she was so frustrated with me. The veins in her neck were throbbing.

Sally was studying my face intently to see my reaction. I went over to her, took her in my arms, and kissed her gently, sweetly, but most of all passionately. Sally was continually surprised by my reactions, but happy and, most of all, relieved. She had kept all that secret from me, her husband, for over seven long years! Now it was out.

She had gotten it off her chest, and I'll be damned but it seemed to me her boobs were now a little perter after she unburdened herself. I wish I had taken before and after pictures of her boobs, to tell for sure. But of course, it's not important, is it?

After our photo sessions, including some of Sally's entire nude body, her pussy included, we had around 60 pictures of her boobs. My own favorite was the one of her in the bar, since you saw close up her smiling face and her fabulous boobs, bright red nipples and all. The lighting had been perfect, so it really worked as a photograph, too.

Nancy however liked the one of her in the changing room at the shop at the mall. In that one she was naked, holding up a dress to try on. Her pussy was not in the picture, but her gorgeous naked body was, and her boobs of course were displayed to lovely effect. Both pictures were great, so I let her choose.

Sally did not have even an ounce of fat in her body, except of course for her boobs. She used to joke when she would eat cake or ice cream that all the sugar and fat went straight to her boobs. It was a riff on her friends, who complained that the sugar and fat went straight to either their thighs, or their hips, or their buttocks.

Sally saved a big surprise for last. She asked if she could join the after-work beer party. I told her I did not think that would be a good idea. She pouted, but she reluctantly agreed to stay home and to play with Hazel. She warned me however that she would be on tenterhooks waiting to hear my colleagues' reactions.

When we shared the pictures of our wives, I had two reactions. Seeing how the men reacted to topless pictures of Sally made me proud to have such a sexy wife. But I also got turned on in a major way seeing the pictures of the topless wives of my colleagues. In fact, all five of us were in a state of major arousal when it was time to go home to our wives.

I asked if anyone had told their wives of our activities. Everyone had, in fact, except Bob. "Were all of your wives okay with this?" I asked.

To my surprise, everyone said yes. Nevertheless, we did not think we could progress any further, with shots of our wives being nude, although Sam pointed out that in my picture of Sally, she was nude. It was just tastefully done. He had a point.

These weeks of sharing pictures of our wives had actually brought our wives together. They would also get together on Friday nights. The five of them became friends, and they discussed how we men enjoyed seeing sexy pictures of all of them. Sally told me she broke the ice, telling the others that she had Jilled off while imagining their husbands looking at sexy photos of her. It was revitalizing our sex life. She did have a point. Our sex was now both more varied, and more enthusiastic. It was also a bit riskier, to be sure.

One of the other wives then confessed similar behavior. Basically, they were all of them turned on by us husbands swapping sexy pictures of them.

The wives started sharing fantasies, and began to tell each other about the most outrageous things they had ever done. Sally told me it was Marilyn who was the most adventurous. She was basically an exhibitionist, and her husband Kevin did not really understand her desires. She was hoping these photo exchanges would loosen him up a bit. Mostly she showed off parts of her body to strangers when Kevin was not around and did not know.

With lovers before Kevin, she had done all manner of things. Sally would not tell me what they were. She did not want to betray Marilyn, she said. I think, though, that she did not want to put too many ideas in my head! I begged, and she did tell me one thing. Marilyn liked to undress for bed with the blinds open, letting their neighbors see her, should they be inclined to look. She was pretty sure one of the neighbor boys enjoyed her little shows.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers