Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

She had about three smaller climaxes over the next ten or so minutes and my balls were getting primed. Three more minutes had passed when I knew I was going to cum. "Get ready," I said as I prepared to pull out for her to finish me in her mouth but she cried out, "OH MY GOD DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD!"

Her strong legs trapped me in place and I just let fly as I pounded relentlessly into her. Damn she came hard but so did I as she drained me of at least seven ropes of sperm. Sure hope she's on the pill! We moaned and groaned together as our bodies enjoyed our mutual cum.

In the end we never really stopped. Oh sure we slowed down quite a bit but about the time I was thinking of giving her a parting kiss and pulling out she softly said, "Darn it, I was supposed to swallow that." She looked at me with sad eyes and then brightened as she said, "Guess we'll have to work up another batch!"

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect her to say that, but her hips resumed moving, forcing my cock to continue fucking her. We went through about four positions -- she went nuts in doggie -- as I pounded three more climaxes from her. About 90 seconds after her third one I gasped, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum!"

I was riding the top at the time but she gasped out something I couldn't understand while she moved at incredible speed moving us to put her on top. Instantly her pussy released me and then her throat welcomed me back as she drove her face onto me over and over. In between deep throat moves she pleaded with me to fill her mouth. Less than half a minute later I did just that as all eight huge ropes of cum went into her hungry mouth. Her moans were incredibly loud as she swallowed each blast down, eager for the next. Finally she had drained me completely again and yet she worked hard for any dribbles she could coax from me, groaning happily with each drop she found.

Finally I couldn't handle it any more, my cock was just too sensitive. "Stop! I'm drained! You've got it all and I am WAY too sensitive!"

Pristine pulled gently off of me and gave me a sexy grin. "I take it you liked that!" I nodded rapidly that I did. "Me too! Can you believe that!? Oh gosh Russell, I can't believe how much I enjoy sucking you off and swallowing your cum. You are so damned tasty!"

"Oh fuck," I gasped as she drove her face onto me forcing my entire shaft down her throat. She bobbed there for several moments making me groan before she pulled off very slowly.

"Wh...what was that for?"

"Just to let you know I'm not mad at you! This has been an eye-opening experience for me! Shit, how many times did you make me cum? Hell I don't know but it was a LOT! WOW, this has been incredible! Thank you for showing me how it can be...how it should be!"

I had just forced her to suck and then fuck me and she THANKS me? How nuts is that? "You're welcome!" is all I said. Then we fell into a hug laughing at the strangeness of the whole scene.

We lay there for quite some time before she finally moved away from me and sat on the edge of the bed. I let her sit there staring at the carpet for a few minutes. Finally she turned to me and asked, "Um, Russell, just how many times a month did you say we were going to do this?"

"Twice a month...unless you piss me off."

"And if I piss you off?"

"Then it will mean I'll be here more often."

"Oh...okay. Um, let's see, today is September 24th so there are only six days left this month. "How's next Tuesday afternoon work for you?"

I looked at her in amazement. I mean, she didn't want to do it and now she is planning the next one. Hell, I figured the 2 times a month would start in October but she is hot to trot already. "Um, I think that will work out quite nicely. About 2:45?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you!"

It wasn't till then that I noticed she was working her fingers in her pussy and then licking them clean of whatever of my cum she could dig out of herself. Damn she must REALLY like that stuff!

We walked out to the living room where our clothes were and I got dressed. She watched me without ever reaching for her clothes. Once I was dressed I started gathering the photos then rethought it and asked, "Do you want these? I've got more"

"No, you take them. NO WAIT! I'll keep this one," she said as she grabbed my favorite 8X10.

"Why that one?"

"Because when I saw this my first thought was, 'oh god I wish just once I could feel like that woman looks!' Well, trust me, I have now felt way better than this!"

I let her keep the envelope to put it in and gathered up the rest. She walked silently with me to the door. Just before I opened it she laughed as she said, "This is so strange! I mean, you forced me to do things I have never done. To do things I never dreamt of doing. And I LOVED it! So thank you Russell, thank you for today, and for all of the future todays we will have!"

Slow on the uptake perfectly described me at that moment as she leaned into me and kissed me gently yet thoroughly, her hand stroking my crotch. Wow! I was on cloud nine at how good this worked out as I left her house and hopped into my beat up pickup and headed for home.

Just one problem -- who will be next?

Ch 02.

It's been 2 days since I blackmailed my first victim. Well, maybe that's the wrong word as only a few minutes into our fuck session it felt as if Pristine was the one in charge! She is one sexually repressed 27 year-old that came out of her shell with a HUGE bang!

I have decided to go after the Sunday-School director, Jennie Wood, a 42 year old married mother of one. Damn I sure wish her 18 year old daughter had been at that party! She is at least as hot as Pristine! Jennie is...well...simply a good looking middle aged woman. Not hot but also not yuk!

I luckily was able to figure out when she would be home alone for at least two hours, preferably three. She reluctantly agreed to let me come over to discuss something of 'extreme importance'.

*********

"What the hell is this vulgar smut?" she yelled at me 2 seconds after I pulled out 14 photos of her in all her naked glory. "Take your filth and get out of my house this instant!"

I turned one back towards her as I said, "This one really captures your facial features, don't you think?"

"What?!" she cried out as she looked again. She had stood up but now had to steady herself with one hand on the coffee table before she slumped back onto her couch as she gasped, "Oh my god ... how did ... when ... oh my god ... I ... oh my god." She slowly composed herself then looked more closely at all of the photos before her eyes lifted up and met mine while asking, "Okay you little shit, how much money do you want for these?"

Hey her family is fucking LOADED so I suppose her question made sense to her. "That's funny," I said with a laugh. "Money's too easy for you! It's not personal enough. So here's the deal, you will blow me and fuck..."

"THE HELL I WILL!"

"It's not nice to interrupt. You will blow me and fuck me twice each month for the next year!"

"I'm going to call my husband!"

I pulled my cell phone out and dialed 6 numbers then said, "Ok, one more number and I call a courier who has an envelope with these photos and more. He is right outside your husband's office. The courier has verified to me that your husband is inside. I hit this last number and the courier delivers the envelope. Good luck with your plan."

"WAIT! Please be reasonable. Isn't there something else you want? I could make you very wealthy and nobody would ever know except us! Please Russ. There must be something else you want than an old hag like myself!"

"Now it's your turn to be reasonable. First, if I wanted to be rich I would just sell these photos to one or more web sites and get more than you can give me. They love MILF shit like this! Second, you are NOT an old hag. Sure you aren't a teenager like your daughter..."

"Don't mention her! Keep her out of this! She's a virgin and is saving herself for marriage." Wow was she desperate with her voice and actions. Hell, I had never really thought about her daughter until that moment. "What do you want me to do? Let's get started!"

Son of a bitch, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her bedroom with one hand while her other hand worked at removing my shirt. That didn't work until we stopped walking but after that we were both nude in about thirty seconds. I looked her up and down before saying, "Now that's a nice MILF body!" I said as I turned her around.

She ran her hand up and down my chest then moved it to my limp 4 incher and said, "You're not too bad yourself. Hopefully this has the potential I'm hoping for."

"What are you hoping for?"

"I'd like about 7 inches that can stay hard for over twenty minutes and hopefully make me cum. If I HAVE to do this then by god you had better make it good for me too!"

"On your knees and start sucking bitch! And keep your hopes up."

She grabbed a pillow from her bed and dropped it in front of me, then slowly went to her knees before me. Jennie proved that she knew her way around a cock as she quickly worked me to full hardness by using her hands lips and tongue on me. "Oooo, this is a nice one! I think this might just work out for both of us!"

"Suck!"

"So impetuous," she said just before her lips surrounded me again. I silenced her by pushing my cock back into her mouth and then grabbing her head and forcing my shaft all the way down her throat. She gagged a few times but then gained control and showed me just how much she knew. I was moaning loudly as she worshiped my shaft with everything she had, and she had plenty!

After about fifteen minutes of heaven in mouth we both knew I was getting real close to cumming. Her hand gripped my shaft at the base and squeezed tight while she pulled off of me. "Tell me you do have the powers of youth! After doing this to you, you'll need to be able to fuck me soon!"

"No problem! Just keep sucking on me for about a minute after and I will be good for a very long time!"

"Oh god I hope so!"

With Pristine it took her a while to warm up to the idea. Jennie was the complete opposite as once she decided she was game she really wanted my cock! How is it I never knew that this woman would be so easy to get into bed. (Ok, so we aren't in bed yet, but it's just a matter of time.)

She nearly pulled me over the way she inhaled me after her five word plea. If her husband doesn't get some of this every night he is insane! My god not even the school slut was this much of a cock hound!

"Oh god this feels so good!" I gasped as I felt my balls jump in their sack.

Between full length slurps she managed to get out, "Come on ... damnit ... give it ...... to me! Oh god ... I want it ... oh fuck ... cum in my mouth ... cum ... CUM ... oh god ... oh fuck yessss!" And then she was too busy swallowing load after load of white hot cream that blasted out of my prick and deep into her mouth and throat. Unlike with my first victim, I had not jerked off in two days (since being with Pristine) so when I came I flooded her with my largest blasts ever! Hell, if I had expected her to look as good as she does, and imagined she might give such good head I certainly would have drained the storage tanks for her. But I didn't so I didn't. It didn't matter as Jennie handled every powerful rope with ease, her cheeks swelling before quickly emptying while my balls regrouped for the next blast.

Finally she could coax out just straggling drops but my god did she make my cock feel good! After about two minutes of post orgasm slurping she pulled off of me with a loud pop and smiled up at me saying, "Well stud, that is some mighty impressive man meat, and it produces the best damn elixir I've ever had! Now help me up and then I fully expect you to fuck the living shit out of me. Anything less and I will wish I had just paid you some money."

"What makes you say that?" I asked as I helped her up and then picked her up and tossed her onto her bed.

"Look kid, if I'm just going to get boring and unfulfilling sex, I can get that from my husband! I'm hoping someone with the balls it took to come up with this dumb-ass scheme has the balls to rock my world! So far so good ... oh fuck yeah." She had leaned back resting on her elbows while spreading her legs wide for me. My prick led the way as I moved into place and in one hard thrust drove my shaft its full length into her.

"Damn you feel good," I groaned as my cock head bumped into her deepest wall. "Oh hell yes, I'm going to love fucking you for the next year!"

"Quit talking and FUCK me!" she begged with a suddenly raspy voice. After that she went totally silent as I worked my cock frantically into her.

For fifteen minutes I slammed my cock into her and never got even a groan out of her. Jennie just stared at her pussy watching my cock pummel her sex over and over. Her face showed the strain of pleasure and slowly turned crimson until her eyes shot up to meet mine and she croaked out, "Oh my god, you're making me cum! Please don't stop! Oh fuck I'm CUMMING!"

In an instant her legs wrapped around my ass pulling me into her deeper than ever while her fingers tightly gripped my fore-arms. Jennie's eyes quickly moved from my face to her cock speared pussy and back several times while her breathing got labored. Man did it feel good when I moved my shaft inside her super tight cunt. I could feel it as her muscles grasped at me and rippled around my full length.

"Oh fucking hell don't stop! Oh dear god don't let him stop!" Shit I thought, I'm blackmailing her into fucking me and she wants god to make sure I don't stop!?!? "Oh my god here it comes again! Oh shit I'm cumming so hard!" Her hands left my arms and grabbed my head, pulling me down for a lustful tongue filled kiss.

Her legs were still super tight around me so my back strokes took some doing. But oh my god, when I pushed back into her it was HARD and FAST! Each time I bottomed out she gasped in pleasure even as her climax slowly abated. Once her long kiss ended I said into her mouth, "Good grief woman, you might be a quiet fuck but you sure turn into a wild woman when you cum! Damn you feel good around me."

"Oh my god," she gasped as she again looked down our bodies at my cock slowly moving into her. "I haven't came in over two years! Thank you for the best fucking of my life!"

Crap, now she's 'thanking' me for forcing her to fuck me!?!? How crazy is that?

"I sure hope this is a sign of things to come, young man, because this sex starved woman is all ready looking forward to our next time together!"

I pulled out of her finally and told her, "Shut up and suck my cock!" I felt I had to re-enforce my roll as the man in charge. She surprised me with her quickness at moving into position and inhaling my cock to the root.

"Oh damn my pussy tastes GOOD!" she said before devouring me again. Again she attacked me hungrily, her tongue everywhere on my shaft even as she took me all the way down with every slurp.

I let her work her oral magic for about another minute before I said, "That's enough; get on your hands and knees."

"G'bye cock," she whispered to my phallus as she pulled off and rapidly moved into position for me. "OOOOOOH god that's so good!" she groaned as I re-entered her in one full stroke. No way could I believe the way this woman's pussy grabbed and massaged my cock as I plowed her deep and super hard. Each of my powerful thrusts nearly knocked her onto her face. She groaned each time I bottomed out, "Oh god ... YES ... oh fuck ... oh my ... uh ... GOD ... oh ... fuck ... yes ... oh shit yes ... fuck ... me ... harder ... harder ... HARDER ... yes ... oh shit ... I'm almost ... almost ... oh my god I'm ... CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGGG!"

No further words escaped her as her body shook violently in her climax. I thought my cock was going to be ripped off of me as she matched and then exceeded my strength as she used her arms to power back onto me, our bodies slamming together harder than I had ever fucked anybody before.

"Damn woman!" I said breathlessly. "You are an incredible fuck!"

"Glad you think so! How about you tell my ass-hole husband."

"No, I think I'll pass on that," I said as I pulled nearly all the way out of her before slamming one last time into her like this. My cock crushed against her inner wall and I held place there, her muscles still spasming around me. After holding my position for several moments I ordered her, "Suck my cock bitch!"

"Oh god yes!" she gasped as she fairly quickly pulled off of me and spun around to inhale my pussy juice coated shaft. Just before I entered her mouth she looked at my shaft and sighed, "Hi handsome, I think I love you!"

"What?"

"I wasn't talking to you!" she said just before she swallowed my shaft and once more showed me just how good of a cock sucker she is. Jennie started a pattern where she would slowly take me all the way to my base while her tongue worked over whatever part of my shaft it could reach. Then she would pull back until just my first inch or two remained within her lips and then she would suck vehemently on me while her tongue danced and slurped everywhere around my shaft.

"Holy shit Jennie! This feels incredible! Oh my god woman!" After those exclamations of pleasure I mutely watched her orally adore my shaft for five glorious minutes. As she was deep-throating me I managed to lie back while pulling her with me. "Okay, now it's your turn to fuck me!"

"Hell yes!" she said as she moved over me and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. "Oh god I love how this cock feels in me!" she moaned as she sank fully onto me. My hands worked her tits hard as she moved every which way but off of my shaft. She was the absolute best fuck by a woman riding the top that I had had ever enjoyed. Fuck could she move those hips!

Jennie leaned forward and braced herself with her hands on my shoulders. "I can feel you growing inside of me," she gasped. "I'm nearly there myself so don't try to hold back. Damn it I want to feel you shoot your goo inside of me!" Her pussy was lifting about eight inches off of me and then hammering back onto me while my hips started thrusting upwards in time with her movements.

"Oh god Jennie, here I cum!"

"YES! Oh god there it is! I want it!" she screamed as I bucked hard at her with my spasming fire hose cock. "God yes I'm cumming! FUCK ME! Oh my god I'm cumming so hard!"

Just then she flung her shoulders back and supported herself with her hands on my shins, her back arched as her climax roared on and on. "Oh shit! Don't stop...I'm cumming so fucking hard! Fuck me god...fuck me! OH! Oh! Oh! Oh fucking hell yesssssss!" As her hanging 'es' sound died out each of our orgasms receded into the past as her well fucked pussy slowed to a stop with my cock crushed against her deepest inner wall.

It wasn't until our ride stopped that I realized my hands were squeezing the shit out of her tits. She didn't seem to mind one bit. "Holy fuck!" I gasped.

"Wow!" she moaned before her eyes opened and she gave me a worn out smile. "I think...I think I'm glad you took those pictures! Damn kid, you sure do fuck good!"

"Thanks," I said with a chuckle. My body was too tired to move so when Jennie slowly rolled off of me and snuggled up against me I just lightly draped my arm around her shoulder and sighed contentedly.

I was nearly asleep when Jennie nudged me and said, "I hate to say this but you have to leave. My husband will be home soon and I'd rather he not know about this. It'll be our little secret."

We got up and I slowly pulled my clothes on. Once I was fully dressed I looked at her and smiled at her naked body. "Like I said, you are NOT a hag and you are for sure not old!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers