Photographs Ch. 05

Story Info
A porn photographer/hypnotist meets his model Contessa.
2.1k words
4.5
58.1k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Thursday morning I was up and in my workroom early, developing the prior night's film, preparing slides, printing big glossies of everything. As usual there was a lot of editing to be done and it was time-consuming but necessary. The videos required editing to make them a continuing story, cutting in views from one camera with those of another, etc. There was always work to be done to get ready.

At 9:48, I answered the doorbell and admitted a 23 year-old brunette named Contessa. She had a slightly Continental look and I knew she had an Italian background. She was a very pretty woman with a quick smile that always set my heart to fluttering. This, her fourth visit to my studio, was no different.

With a good wig, a different costume at the beginning, and different responses to the biography questions, the same magazines would continue to purchase layouts of her and even if they wouldn't, she would keep coming back occasionally just to fuck me, all because of my little golden fob and the power of suggestion. However in the porn industry there are always new rags coming out so there was never a shortage of places to send my work. The problem, most often, was keeping track of them.

I couldn't make any of the women do something they didn't want to do but they all liked good sex and I simply convinced them that they were going to have good sex with me. After that, setting up the suggestions that insured that the sex was good for them was relatively easy. I didn't really make all those women cum that many times ... they did it themselves in their minds and then the bodies just acted out their roles perfectly. Contessa was no different in that respect.

Since we had already done a number of scenarios with Contessa, I decided we would try a working man's approach. One of my newest layouts was a construction site, from all appearances, in a metropolitan setting. I had a small unfinished building cutout and what looked like a full range of power tools, stacks of lumber, and even a Port-o-John in one corner.

Contessa started by dressing in a cut-off T-shirt, blue denim coveralls, and work boots, all of which looked well used. She tied a blue print do-rag around her hair to keep it back and "went to work," carrying a two-by-four on one shoulder while I got my preliminary shots.

"How old are you?" I asked, after turning my recorder on.

"I'm 23."

"How tall are you?"

"I'm five five."

"What do you weigh?"

She laughed. "Before one of my mama's special spaghetti dinners, about 127. Afterward ... well, who knows!"

I made a series of shots of her in various poses with lumber or tools before she began working her way out of her clothes, first dropping one of the straps of the overalls which left the bottom of one tit uncovered. The second strap came down and I kept snapping. The bib dropped to her waist and lay there while she snaked out of the tiny T-shirt, revealing her stand-up hooters. After a lot of shots of how she "threw them into her work", Contessa worked the buttons on the sides of the overalls open, to reveal her bare abdomen when she sexily slithered out of the heavy work clothes. That left her in the heavy work shoes and a tiny pair of lacy white panties.

"Are you married?"

"No, I never have been."

"Any special guy in your life?"

"Oh, there are lots of special guys in my life but not one in particular."

Contessa teased the camera as she wiggled out of the tiny panties and seemed to make love to the incomplete building. I got to the end of the fifth 60 frame strip and it seemed like I was just getting started.

"So you play the field?"

"Yes, I date different men if they strike my fancy."

I was having a hard time working around my own hard-on. But I knew the best was yet to come. I kept the camera moving and Tessa's eyes remained on the lens fob. By then, I was focused on her pussy, while she helped my changing her leg positions and using her fingers to show the inner opening.

"What is your idea of a good date?"

"Well, I like a quiet romantic dinner somewhere, maybe a play or a movie, and then a night of hot sex."

I had her change positions so that she was bent over and spreading her ass, giving me various angles, even including some finger action.

"What constitutes a night of hot sex for you?"

"Doing it all. I like to give and get oral, I like to screw in as many positions as possible and I like having all of my sensitive areas used."

In just a few more minutes, I had everything I would need ... at least from the layout. Leaving our clothes where they were piled, we padded down to my bedroom area and climbed into bed. I used the remote to get the cameras started and then I began to explore Contessa ... for my sixth time.

Tessa was a little bit unusual in that she had not one boyfriend but seven, of whom she counted me as one now. One of her boyfriends was unusually large, in circumference at least. He was large enough and fucked her often enough that none of the rest of us got much satisfaction fucking her pussy – there just wasn't much friction.

However to compensate for that Tessa became an anal queen. Tessa loved to be ass fucked, although not by her larger boyfriend. Sometimes it required a little innovative clit manipulation but that was no real problem. She provided plenty of lubrication from her pussy so a few plunges into that cavern left me wet enough to ease my prong into her ass.

Tessa lay on her side with my cock wandering in and out of her bowels while I held her top leg on my shoulder. Because she was so used to being fucked in the ass, it felt a lot more like pussy than any other woman I had fucked.

The fun part of fucking Tessa in the back door in this position is that it left her pussy easily accessible. It didn't take long to get some good ideas of what to do with that big opening. I'd start with three fingers in her cunt just to get them wet, add my little finger for a few strokes and then curl my thumb in with the four fingers. With her juices freely flowing, my hand would be sloppy slick in no time. Just a little push and my whole hand was inside her.

Now that was a trip, something I had never ever felt with any other woman: I could feel, with my hand, my cock sliding slowly in and out of Tessa's anus. It was the wildest thing I could think of sexually. I carefully let my hand rove in her love tunnel, touching a hard little bump that I figured was her cervix. Pulling back near the entrance, I turned my hand until my fingertips found the washboard area of her g-spot. It was a little awkward but I reached over with my left hand to rub the area around her mound and in just a few moments, Tessa was moaning and squirming and then shouting about cumming.

When Tessa relaxed again, I eased my fist out of her pussy and she rolled over onto her stomach, keeping my cock in her ass. I moved up just a bit, straddling her, getting to the point where I could get most of my cock inside her anus, and then lay down on her, supporting my weight on my elbows but just grazing her soft lush body.

While my cock pumped her bowels and I reveled in the magnificent feelings of my crotch pressing against her big round buttocks, I attacked her neck and upper back with kisses. I had been at that for several minutes when Tessa rolled to one side and pulled my empty hand over to hold her tit. She rolled to the other side and repeated the process, leaving me with two handfuls of fabulous tit flesh. I knew the cameras would have a hard time getting good pictures of the action but it felt so good I didn't care. We would get some good ones from the fist fuck sequence, I was sure.

Still, I kept my legs spread as wide as I could under the circumstances and Tessa knew to do the same so we might salvage some footage of what we were capturing. But, if not, I surely was going to enjoy knocking off another piece of Tessa's ass. She was only about as tight as the typical pussy but with the added incentive of landing on her pillow-like globes with ever thrust, I felt my balls begin to quiver and a vacuum-like sensation told me I was past the point-of-no-return.

I tried to tug my balls up into my body cavity, wanting to delay the final moments as long as possible; that worked for maybe all of three seconds and then I started spewing white hot cum into her intestines. I slid a hand down between her legs and nudged her clitoris and Tessa climaxed again.

After we had rested a few minutes, Tessa jumped up and ran to get a washcloth, then cleaned me up carefully. By the time she had finished, my flaccid cock had begun to expand again and she helped it along by sucking my dong into her hot mouth. I found out later that she stared sexily at the camera while she was sucking me, which made for some great footage.

When I was hard again, Tessa got up and straddled me, facing the same way. She sat on me, pushing her pussy down around my cock. She rocked around for several moments, getting me slick and wet again. Then she lifted her ass and carefully guided my spear into her anus again. She sat back down, then slowly lowered herself until she was laying on my chest. We both spread our legs wide and knew that at least two of the cameras had great shots of our connection.

From that position, I had a great opportunity to feel up Tessa's tits and I couldn't pass that up. With her propping her feet on my thighs and me using her boobs for leverage, we got a nice little body slide going, so that her anal sphincter was moving up and down several inches of my penis. I had to keep blowing her hair out of my face but that was a small price to pay for the pleasure she gave me.

When I felt Tessa's body begin to tense, I slid my hands down her sides until I could hold her crease open with one hand and tease her clit with the other. That was enough to bring on a huge explosion within her. I moved my hand a little further down and covered the opening to her pussy, feeling the flowing lava of her juices rolling out of her cunt and down my thigh.

I went back to gripping her tits for leverage and moved her body up and down mine, working toward my own pleasure. Her ass felt so good around my shaft and she frequently squeezed her ring of muscle, making delicious feelings course throughout my body.

I felt my balls contract, signaling the approach to my climax, so I pulled my cock out of Contessa's ass and pointed it up her body. With just a few strokes, I began to cum, shooting streams of hot pearly liquid up to her tits twice, then between her tits and landing down her face in a long string right down to my still spurting cock. The next several spurts landed on various parts of her body, leaving the sticky white goo everywhere.

Contessa's reaction was one of glee and lust combined. She giggled when my cum landed on her face and licked at what she could readily reach but then her feet began to propel her along my form. I decided she was in need of a little help so I moved my hand from my flaccid cock to her clit, rubbing my thumb around her swollen nubbin. Just a few strokes got her to the edge of the cliff and she jump off into the abyss, screaming that she was cumming. When I checked the videos later, I knew we had an uncommonly good one – or two – to sell to the right buyers.

End of Ch 05

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers