Photographs Ch. 07

Story Info
A porn photographer/hypnotist meets his model Irvana.
2.2k words
4.45
43.7k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

After a relatively quiet weekend, I went to work early on Monday on my backlog of photo shoots. I had no appointments scheduled for that day to give me time to go through the videos and edit them into salable segments, and to print the stills as well as prepare slides for those rags that required them. The problem with such a week as I had just finished was that the film backed up until I had time to catch up and then it became something of a problem just keeping track of everything. I had my own methods, and they worked, but it was a little painful putting out so many prints and slides and videos.

Once they were ready I labeled the mailers for the myriad of mags I would be submitting to and then filing those that were to be submitted at a later date – I'd learned the hard way that I didn't want to inundate a bunch of publications with the same model in the same month. However scattered over time, other magazines would buy sets from models who had appeared in competitors' publications.

By mid-afternoon, I had a pretty good handle on everything and breathed a sigh of relief. I brewed a fresh pot of coffee and had just poured a cup when I got a call from Rhonda, an assistant editor at Jugs Magazine. She asked if I would be interested and available to do a rush shoot for a new model – they had a contractual problem on one of the layouts they had planned to include in the current issue and they needed to replace it with something else. They could have selected something from archives but her boss had recommended that a new model whom he had recently interviewed be sent to a freelancer like me for a quick shoot. I agreed to take her that evening and get the results couriered to the magazine within 48 hours (for which they would pay a premium price if they used the shoot.

The kids from downstairs came up when they got home from school and asked if they could play in my playground layout and, as always, I agreed. I watched for Gia to come home from work early that evening and called her to see if she'd like to play my assistant for a shoot, for which I would pay her a reasonable wage. She said she'd be glad to do it for nothing but, if I thought she was really helpful, she could use a little extra money.

A few minutes later, Gia came bouncing up the stairs to kiss her three children hello. I knew she hadn't taken time to eat dinner so I sent her over to my kitchen to make a sandwich or get something out of the fridge while I moved the video cameras, wheeled down the cart with my still cameras and film canisters and extra video tapes.

At 7:25, the bell rang and I ran down to admit my model. She introduced herself as Irvana, a 46 year old blonde from Sweden, and I immediately saw why the editor wanted to shoot a layout of her. She told me that her measurements were 44H-32-42 and I could believe it. She was built like a big hourglass.

I escorted Irvana upstairs and introduced her to Gia, who was in the process of sending her brood down to finish homework and get to bed. I showed Irvana around the studio and then to the layout we were going to use. It was the metropolitan setting with some changes to appear like a side-walk cafe. Off to the side was a menu chalkboard, showing the day's menu: Magnificent mammaries, Luscious pussy, Awesome ass, Lickable legs, and - for desert – Sweet lips.

I asked if she had ever posed nude. Irvana giggled and said no, not for a camera, although she had never had any problems posing nude for men. The way she said it led me to believe there had been more than a handful.

I talked through the idea of the shoot, where Irvana was going to be the waitress and offer the items on the menu until she finally offered a feast of all items. She giggled and said she thought it was a cute idea. I told her about the need to keep her eyes on the dangling fob on my camera lens and she said she understood.

Irvana started off wearing a frilly white blouse above a short black pleated skirt and I commenced the shoot, asking her the profile questions while we worked.

"What age are you?" I asked.

"I'm 51 years young," she replied with a lilt in her voice.

"Where were you born?"

"In a little suburb of Stockholm."

"When did you come to this country?"

"My parents brought me and my two sisters to this country when I was 14."

"Do you miss your native land?"

"At first I did but I soon came to love this country. I made many friends quickly and would never move back."

"Have you ever been married?"

"Yes. Two times, in fact."

"Did you have children?"

"Oh, yes. Three boys between the two marriages. They are long since out on their own."

"Are you still married?"

"No, I've been a widow for seven years."

"Did you have other lovers?"

"But of course."

"How many?"

"Oh, I do not know. I have never thought it was nice to count."

I handed my camera to Gia and she swapped it with a loaded one. She would reload it for me while I worked on. Turning to Irvana, I instructed her to begin removing her clothes but slowly.

"What attracts you to a man?"

"He has to be kind and considerate and interested in what I think."

"It sounds like you enjoy sex?"

"Very much so."

"What is your favorite position?"

"Oh, that is a hard question to answer. I like so many. I suppose if I had to pick one, I would say that I like the cowgirl position best – you know, where I'm on top riding a big hard cock."

"Do you enjoy oral sex?"

"Oh, definitely."

"Giving?"

"But of course. I love to suck a beautiful cock. It is such a contradiction. So hard and yet so soft. And I love to make them softer – after he cums in my mouth."

"Do you ever let a man cum on your breasts?"

"Certainly. That is one of the joys of having extra large tits. Do you like mine?"

By then, Irvana had worked her blouse off and surprised me by showing that she was not wearing a bra. Yet her huge hooters were as firm and forthright as most women much younger and smaller than she was. They were centered by hard crimson nipples as large as the last joint of my thumb, all within large oval areolas of a dark pink color.

"Yes, I do. May I ask how you manage to keep them so firm?"

"Oh, I knew very early that I would have to exercise to keep them from drooping. I work out for 90 minutes every day and 45 minutes of that is a series of exercise to keep my boobs from falling."

Of course I had to – yes, had to – take time to go over and adjust the way Irvana stood from time to time, making sure that I got a good feel of those luscious beauties. Naturally I had a raging hard-on and could barely wait to get her naked, finish the shoot and fuck her.

I showed her how I wanted her to lay on the round cafe table as if offering herself to customers. So far, she was naked down to the waist but just that provided so very much for lovers of big breasts. As she lay on the table on her side, head propped on one hand, I was amazed at how well her huge mammary glands kept their shape. They looked so delicious. I went back to the camera, noticing that Gia seemed like she was in a trance, licking her lips.

I worked my way around the table, snapping shots of Irvana and her magnificent twins from every angle. By then I had Irvana in a deep trance and gave her instructions on what to do the rest of the night. It only took a wave of my hand to get Gia out of her clothes and over to kiss and suck and lick on Irvana's tits while I kept clicking.

We backed off long enough for Irvana to work her skirt off, followed very sensuously by her frilly panties and then I shot a roll of her lying on her tummy displaying her generous ass, some of them while Gia was licking her big globes. Then she turned onto her back and we started shooting her pussy, which was topped by a little triangle of almost transparent blonde hair that looked like a two-inch sided arrow pointing to her treasure – as if anyone would need directions!

Before I knew it, I had gone through seven rolls of film, so mesmerized by Irvana that I had gone beyond my usual shoot limit by a roll – not that it mattered. I would find uses for the extra shots. I put my still cameras on the cart, shed my own clothes, and put fresh tapes in the video cameras.

I dropped to my knees between Irvana's legs and began to lick her thighs, finally converging on her central heat source. I had the distinct impression that she had expected something of the sort to happen because I could smell the gentle fragrance of her perfume, dabbed between her legs, mixed with the odor of her hot sex. Together it made for a very heady aroma that fired my own imagination.

I know, subconsciously at least, that the senses can be altered by predetermined ideas in the brain and I'm sure that, to some extent, my sense of smell is always altered whenever I taste a woman. That bothers me not one iota. To me all women taste sweet. It is just that some are sweeter than others. Irvana was one of the sweetest I'd ever tasted, although there was a slight tartness also. She reminded me of the great taste of Sweet Tarts candies, but not that tart.

While I busied myself licking and sucking Irvana's swollen pussy, I glanced over her tummy to see her and Gia kissing passionately, while Gia's hands kneaded one of Irvana's breasts like a batch of freshly mixed bread dough. I went back to eating Irvana's pussy with renewed passion.

When I moved up and encompassed her clit with my lips and teased it with the tip of my tongue, she started to grunt, "Uh ... uh ... uh, uh, uh, yesssss, baby, yessss!" She clamped her thighs around my ears tightly and her pussy began to quake. I lifted her bottom just a touch with both hands and licked up the flow of fresh juices oozing out of her twat. Gradually the tension on my head eased and I felt her relax.

Holding her legs on my shoulders, I rose to my feet. My stiff pole was at just the right height. Gia stood at Irvana's head and reached out to grab her ankles, pulling her legs back and opening her pussy for me. That also gave the cameras a good shot at my point of penetration and I pushed my cock slowly into her depths. Irvana looked at me with a devilish grin and pushed her tits together as an additional offering. However I wanted to concentrate on getting the cameras as good a shot at our connection as possible so I kept a little distance between us, keeping my arms back out of the way of the lenses.

With a wave of my hand, I indicated to Gia that she should climb onto the table with Irvana. It was quite an erotic sight, watching Gia lower her pussy to Irvana's pink tongue while Gia still held Irvana's legs for me. Although I couldn't see it, the cameras later showed that Irvana also spent several minutes licking and tongue-fucking Gia's anus.

While Irvana's tongue was the magic needed to get Gia to cum, my thumb on Irvana's clitoris did the trick for her and we got some great climax shots of the women. Shortly after that, I felt my balls contract and pulled my cock out, aiming it at the two women. Shot after shot of pearly white cum landed on the two women, from as high as Gia's forehead down to Irvana's little blonde arrow above her pussy.

I collected the video cassettes on my work cart and the three of us walked over to my quarters and showered. Gia quickly dressed and went downstairs to her kids. However Irvana said that it was awfully late and she had a 90 minute commute. She was too tired to do that and asked if she could sleep with me. She wouldn't mind if I wanted to fuck her again if she could sleep afterward. Guess how I responded.

End of Ch 07

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers