Photography and Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

A moan from deep in his chest escaped him as she fumbled with the buttons until she grabbed the shirt in her hands and yanked, sending buttons flying and bouncing across the floor.

"I'll sew those back on tomorrow if you want me to," she murmured as she leaned forward to kiss his exposed chest.

While he was used to doing this to a woman, he'd never had a woman kiss him like this. Her lips and tongue found the most sensitive spots as if guided by some inner instinct, focusing on his upper chest and nipples. His body trembled so much he didn't even notice her opening his pants until they dropped around his ankles.

Giggling, she pushed him backwards onto the bed. Then, standing above him, she placed her hands on her hips and said, "I seemed to remember something like this once before," as she pounced on the bed.

He caught her as she bounced through the air and drew her down to him. He pressed his lips against hers. It felt like a jolt of electricity coursing through his body. Within seconds, he felt the tip of her tongue probing between his teeth and an even larger jolt course through him as the tips of their tongues touched. Instantly, he felt his cock begin to harden.

Now stretched out on top of him, she captured his cock between her splayed legs and rubbed it across the opening to her moistening pussy, triggering a primal need deep inside herself. Forcing her tongue deeper into his mouth, their tongues intertwined in battle as old as time while she ground her hips against the growing shaft until it slid between her aroused lips and pressed against her clit. "Ohhhhhhh, I've missed this," she whimpered.

Trying to slow things down, he pulling away and kissed her neck, tracing delicate patterns with his tongue until he reached her earlobe which he gently bit. Teasingly, he planted feather-light kisses across her shoulder before returning to her neck, making sure to cover every inch. Slowly, he moved to the area under her chin before kissing and licking back up the other side, repeating what he had done.

"So nice," she whispered. "So few men take the time to kiss a woman like this. Mmmmmmm, I wonder what they'd do if they knew how good it makes the woman feel?"

An unseen smile filled his face as he thought, "But I know," as he slid his hand between her breasts. Delicately, he traced his index finger between her cleavage, moving upwards to her neck, along her shoulder, and then down along the outside of her breast. He did this over and over again, switching each time so it was like he was drawing a giant figure-eight on her chest. He watched in delight as her nipples hardened, begging to be touched.

Quiet mewing sounds vibrated in her chest as he drew closer and to her nipples. He knew now was the time to try something he'd seen her do the last time they'd made love.

Grabbing a nipple between his index finger and thumb, he pulled on it, drawing it from her chest before letting it go to snap back into place.

A sharp gasp hissed from her lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ..." he started to say but she stopped him.

She pulled him close until his face was nestled in the valley between her breasts. "It doesn't hurt ... at least not like that," she hesitated. "I found out on one of my 'dates' that a little pain can also be quite a turn-on. I can't really explain it," she continued as she wrapped her hand over his so they were both cupping her breast. "At first it hurts but it's a 'good hurt' if you understand. It's like having an electrical wire attached directly from my nipple to my pussy," she finished as she used his fingers to once again pinch the sensitive stubs, pulling them from her chest only to release them and watch them snap back against her chest. "Ohhhhhhh, it feels so good."

Gripping her other nipple, he slowly began pulling it as he had the other side but her hand found his and stopped him.

"Not right now, baby. Right now I think you need to kiss the boo-boo you made over here," she said as she drew him to her breast.

His lips found her protruding nipple and kissed it just as he had kissed her lips earlier. Tender, delicate almost feather-like kisses covered her nipple and areola as he felt her body tremble.

Her hand slid behind his head, pulling him tighter against her as he began to use his tongue on her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ... yesssssssss ... Suck on my nipple."

Encircling it, he sucked the sensitive nub into his mouth. His tongue felt like velvety sandpaper as it ran across her hypersensitive tip. He opened his mouth wider to capture it between his teeth and was surprised when he felt a spray of warm, sweet mother's milk begin to fill his mouth.

"What the ...?" he muttered, milk dripping from the corners of his mouth.

"Do it, lover. Suck my tit, bite on it ... oooohhhhhhh ... yessssss ... drink my milk, baby. Drink all of it that you want. So wicked ... so fucking nasty ... ohhhhh ...," she sighed.

"How?" he questioned as he held her against him.

"My baby ... my son, Daniel," she crooned. "He's only three months old so he gets to suck on my tits just like you are."

Shaken from his pleasures, he continued to question her. "Daniel ... my dad's name ... you and ... my dad?" He hesitated, wondering if it was his dad or someone else was the father.

Looking at him, her face aglow with the desire that was overpowering her, she answered, "I truly am in love with the densest man in the world. He's yours ... that night," she finished as she felt the tip of his almost forgotten cock slide between the lips of her pussy and push inwards.

"Mine," he groaned as he wrapped his hands around her waist while she lowered herself onto his cock.

"Need this, need this so much," she moaned as her body responded to the feel of his cock slowly filling her, sliding deeper and deeper until with one final push, she felt the tip of his cock press against her cervix. Her body quivered as she bit down on her lower lip to keep from screaming again as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

"Sooo long. I've dreamed about having you back inside me for so long. Ohmigod, too soon ... too soon," she wailed as her body began to shake, "I'm gonna cum ... fuck me ... ohhhhhhhh ... I'm gonna cum all over your cock ... too soooooooon ... Nooooooooooooo ... Cummmmiiinnnggggg!!"

He felt the ripples of her pussy muscles roll up and down the length of his shaft as her orgasm overtook her. Fortunately, he was nowhere close to cumming himself after the way she'd sucked his cock, so he wrapped his arms her, holding her as he continued to slowly slide in and out of her pussy while she spiraled off into her personal world of sexual bliss.

Slowly, he felt her return from her other world and he began to tighten his abdomen muscles, causing his cock to swell inside her. "I don't think I've ever felt this ... mmmmmm ... satisfied. In the past, I've felt good but, here ... now ... with you ... I don't seem to have the words," she murmured as she lightly kissed his neck.

The feel of her lips on his skin caused him to tremble and buck upwards slightly, moving his only slightly dwindling cock in her.

"Ohhhhhhh, your cock feels so big. I love having it in my pussy. Fuck me with it. Slide it in and out and make me cum again," she pleaded softly.

Lifting her off his lap, she groaned when he withdrew his cock, "Noooooooooo," only to have it change to a hissing, "Yesssssssss," when he repositioned them in the classic missionary position. Quickly climbing between her thighs, he grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and back until her knees were pressing against her breasts, causing a small steam of mother's milk to trickle down the side of her globes and onto the sheets.

He guided the head of his cock to her slit and leaned forward. His cock slipped in with the barest of resistance, her juices already coating his cock and her pussy. He buried himself in her in one continuous thrust as she hooked her ankles over his shoulders.

"Soooooooooo fucking deep," she sighed as she writhed beneath him, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock.

"Now it's your turn," he grinned. "This is the second time that you've fucked me but now it's my turn to do the fucking," he finished as he started to rock his cock back and forth inside her.

Her pussy was a mass of nerve endings as it gripped the heated, smooth skinned shaft. She could feel every inch as he fed it into her, until the head pressed against her cervix.

He knew he'd reached her depths when he saw the small grimace on her face and he pulled back. He felt her outer lips drag along his shaft, as if trying to hold him in place until they caught hold at the thick rim of the head. "Your pussy feels so good. Mmmm ... so wet ... so hot," he said as he started to fuck her, harder and faster.

She could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. Her pussy felt like a cauldron of molten lava waiting to explode. Quickly, sliding her ankles from his shoulders, she wrapped them around his waist, using them to pull herself upwards to meet his downward thrusts. "Fuck me ... harder ... make me cum, lover ... Ahhhhhhhh ... yes ... yes ... ohhhhhhhh ... don't stooooop." She felt her pussy tightening around his cock as he brought her closer and closer to her release.

Then she suddenly felt empty again as he withdrew. She looked up at him through lust-glazed eyes as he said, "Turn around. I want to fuck you from behind."

Little did he know that he had just fulfilled one of her greatest fantasies. She had always enjoyed 'doggie-style' but to be taken like this, by the man she loved more than almost anything in the world was beyond anything she had hoped for.

She spun around and turned her ass towards him, bracing herself on her hands and knees. "Do it, darling. Fill me with your wonderful cock. Don't keep teasing me. Pound me. Fuck me. I want to feel your cum dripping down my legs," she muttered as she felt him settled behind her.

The words were barely out of her mouth when she felt is cock enter her pussy again. His thrusts were hard and deep just as she'd dreamed. Lowering her head to a pillow, she now braced herself on her elbows, lifting her ass higher, and allowing him to thrust even deeper. "Yesssssssssss, just like that. Ohhhhhh god, yes. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. It feels so big. AArrggghhhhhh ... yes ... yes ... yes ... don't stop. Fuck me. Deeper, lover. Pound my pussy. Harder ... harder ... ohmigod ... that's what I want ... split me in half ... oohhhhh fuccckkkkkkk. Now cum in ... cum in me ... fill my pussy with your cum."

Grabbing her hips tighter, he began to pile-drive into her, his hips becoming a blur while the sloppy, wet sound of their joining filled the room. He was fucking her so hard that they could feel his balls slapping against her pussy lips and clit. Her breasts swayed back and forth in tempo to his fucking, her nipples rubbed on the bed sheet, heightening the sensations she was feeling while leaving a trail of mother's milk. "Is this what you want? You want my cock buried in you? So good ... so fucking hot ... your pussy feels like a vice clamping around me ... ohhhhhhh ... gonna give you what you want ... gonna cum in your pussy ... gonna make you my sl ...," yet even in the heat of the moment he caught himself before he used the word responsible for the destruction of the last time they'd been together.

Not that it mattered, she knew. She knew she was his slut and would always be. To prove it to herself and him, she finished his sentence. "Slut ... slut ... your slut ... anytime ... anyplace ... I'm your slut ... only your slut," she groaned.

"My slut ... my lover ... my wife," he chanted as his tempo increased. Instantly, he felt her pussy tighten even more while wave after wave of pussy juices flowed from her, coating their thighs and down their legs. Releasing her hips, he reached under her to cup her tits, squeezing the nipples and causing a continuous stream of milk to spray from the nubs.

Then he paused, for just a second. His cock expanded until she thought he might actually split her in half. She had never felt this full in her life. Sensations coursed through her body as she felt him begin the tremble. "GONNA CUMMMMMMMMM," he roared as he rammed forward sending the first shot of his hot cum spraying all over the walls of her pussy.

The feel of his pulsing cock, coating the inside of her pussy pushed her over the edge. "MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO," she wailed as the most intense orgasm of her life collapsed over her. Fireworks flashed before her eyes and the sound of cascading waves filled her ears. She felt every inch of his body pressing against her, his cock expanding and contracting as it jettisoned its load inside of her.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... arrggghhhh," he whispered in her ear, taking his weight on his own hands and knees while sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Each thrust sent more of his cum up from his balls and through his cock.

"Don't stop ... keep fucking me ... keep cum-m-m-ming," she heard her own voice cry out through the grayness of her orgasm. She was panting with each thrust as she pushed herself back against him, feeling the warmth of his cum as it filled her and oozed from her pussy, dripping down her legs and onto the bed just as she'd asked.

Vaguely, she felt herself being rolled onto her side, yet his cock never left her, acting as a plug, holding his precious cum deep inside her. His arm draped over her protectively. "Only your slut ... now and forever," she said to herself.

The sound of their panting and gasping for breath was now the only sound in the room. The coolness of the night soon enveloped them, causing their sweat-covered bodies to shiver. Reluctantly, he withdrew his dwindling cock from her tunnel, cum trailing behind it.

"Noooooooo," she moaned as she rolled on her back, jamming a pillow under her hips.

Pulling the blankets over them, he lay down beside her. He slid an arm under her head and cuddled against her, celebrating in the afterglow of tremendously satisfying sex.

"That was incredible. It was possibly the best fuck I've ever had," she sighed as she traced imaginary patterns on his chest, his heart pounding.

Taking her hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. "And we've only just begun," he murmured.

Silence followed as they lay there wrapped in each other's arms, yet she sensed that he wanted to say something. "Is something wrong?"

"No," he mumbled.

Becoming serious, she said, "Gavin, if we're going to share a life together that means we share everything. No lies, no half-truths, no holding back."

He rolled onto his side kissing her lightly before he replied. "I was just thinking about what you said earlier ... about what you had to do to get ahead in the fashion business."

Fear gripped her. Could she have been wrong? Maybe he didn't understand.

"I want to ... mmmmmm ... how do I say this? I want you to know that it doesn't matter what you had to do before. All that matters is what happens from now on. I know it may sound crazy but by traveling the world, like I have, I've seen a lot of women who've been forced to do things they didn't want to do ... but they did them anyway. It may have been because they were required to because of the religious or ethnic backgrounds, or maybe to put a loaf of bread on the table. It didn't and doesn't matter, she was first and foremost a lady ... in this case, my lady."

Tears welled up in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. The smile on her face brighter than any star in the sky. "I love you," she wept.

"I love you, too," he said as he held her in her arms promising himself that she'd NEVER have to do anything that again.

The following morning they woke still wrapped in each other's arms. Climbing from the bed, they took a long, leisurely shower together before grabbing clothes for the day. The sight of her dressed in one of her new designs nearly took his breath away.

"Wowwwwww."

"You like?" she asked coyly.

"Damn right. Is that one of yours?"

"Ya," she answered as she glanced at herself in the mirror. The emerald-green one-piece swimsuit hugged her body. The high-cut sides revealed her thighs and hips all the way up to her waist while the front was cut all the way to her navel, revealing the inner portion of her breasts under a sheer film of fish-net nylon. "I made it just after I got pregnant with Daniel. It's amazing how little there is out there in fashionable clothing for 'full-bodied' and pregnant women."

"Ahhhhh," he replied. A thought forming as he asked, "So did you try to market it?"

"With no success," she growled, lightly. "It seems that the big manufacturers think there isn't a large enough target population for anything like this", she finished as she ran her hands over the swimsuit, enticingly.

"Well, I think it looks fantastic and I happen to know a photographer who'd be more than happy to do a photo shoot with you as the model to prove it."

Less than six months later, 'DESIGN BY D' became one of the hottest products on the market. Fortunately, they didn't have to look for a new model as each new, larger design was release since Denise was now pregnant with their second child.

As for Gavin, he enjoyed every moment with his family especially when he found 15 month old Daniel playing with his old Browning 'Fold-out' camera.

"Who knows, maybe there will be photography and design in his life too," Gavin thought as he picked him up and carried him over to the larger table to where Denise sat working on new designs.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers