Photography for Fun

Story Info
Taking photos leads to pleasure.
1.9k words
3.91
76.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One lazy afternoon my girlfriend Jean and I were sitting around at home drinking wine and talking with my flatmate Robert when the conversation turned to photography. Robert is a pretty fair though not very imaginative photographer who develops his own films. Robert was showing us some photos he had taken during his recent trip away with his girlfriend Nola. Towards the end of the set there was one bunch of photos which he seemed reluctant to pass across and when Jean asked about them, he said they were a set of rather personal shots he had taken of his girlfriend Nola. Immediately, Jean insisted on seeing them. After a little hesitation, Robert handed them over and Jean and I had a look. They showed Nola in various stages of undress and the last couple showed her with legs splayed, playing a vibrator across her bare pussy lips and inserting it into herself.

Jean commented “I see Nola shaves too, do you like it better now that it is smooth? I know that Harry is really turned on by how smooth mine is.”

Robert agreed that seeing a shaved pussy turned him on.

Jean then said “We have some polaroids of a similar nature to those. Would you like to see them?”

Robert replied “Do you mean that you have photos of your pussy shaved too?”

“We even have some of me being shaved.”

I then went to collect them and we began to show them to Robert. They were somewhat more risque than his and included open beaver shots of Jean as well as the set of shots we had taken while I was shaving Jean’s cunt. These started with her pussy covered with thick red hair, ranging through the various stages of cutting and then shaving until the final couple were of me making love to her very bare pussy. The latter were somewhat indistinct and I lamented at the difficulties of getting a photo of Jean and I playing together. Robert offered to take some photos for us and, as we had a couple of packs of film for the polaroid and we had all had a few wines, we both accepted.

After collecting the camera and film, we decided to start with a shot of Jean going down on me. Having moved into our bedroom, Jean stripped me, exposing my now raging hard on. Robert positioned us appropriately, with Jean squatting between my wide spread legs and Jean then took my cock between her lips while Robert fired off a couple of shots on the polaroid. When they had developed, I was a bit disappointed with them as they didn't show sufficient detail, so I suggested that to show Robert how I wanted the photos to look, Jean should go down on him while I took some shots of them. Neither objected to the idea and soon Robert stripped off and was lying down on the bed. He was now hard and looked about an inch shorter than my 7 inches but larger around and the look in her eye suggested that Jean was going not going to have any qualms about taking him into her mouth. As I wanted the photo to appear more natural I wanted to include her tits in the shot, so I lifted her tee shirt over her head. As she is about a size 36B she never wears a bra, so removing her tee shirt instantly exposed her pert breasts. Although her breasts are small, her nipples are large and really stand up when she is aroused. They were standing out like organ stops now.

After positioning Jean between his thighs in such a way that I could include her free swinging tits in the shot, I told her to take just the knob of Robert's cock in her mouth so that most of his weapon was clearly visible and then I took a couple of pictures. The results were much closer to what I wanted, so he and I swapped places while he took a couple more shots. These came out much better.

By now we decided it was time to move on and try for some shots of me going down on Jean, so I had her stand up and I slowly peeled her shorts and panties from her hips and down her legs. This exposed her shaven cunt lips to Robert’s gaze. His eyes moved from her breasts and were now riveted to her bald beaver. I told her to lie down on the bed and I got between her thighs and started to lick slowly along her slit, which opened nicely until her clit was exposed and Robert awoke from his reverie and took a couple of shots. Jean light heartedly complained when I stopped my ministering to her twat while the photos developed. They turned out quite well, so I invited Robert to take my place between Jean’s thighs and I took some shots of Robert going down on Jean. His technique (or was it his arousal?) was not the same as mine. He separated Jean’s cunt lips with his hands and buried his face and tongue in her exposed love canal. After he had eaten her for a minute or so, I had him lift off a little and got off a photo of his tongue lapping at her clit. Next I told him to turn around so that they were 69-ing each other and got off a couple more shots. I then got on my back and Robert took some shots of Jean and I doing the same.

While Robert was waiting for the film to develop, Jean and I continued with our 69-er. The pose with Jean squatting doggie style over my head, became a bit much for Robert and he decided to join in. I watched him approach between her legs and while I was sucking on her clitoris, I saw him place the head of his now rampant cock between her outer labia and slide it up and down along the length of her slit. I felt Jean tensing and knew that she sensed that our little game had just been elevated to a new level. When she relaxed again I separated the folds of her outer labia further so that Robert's cock head was now sliding along her inner pussy lips and he began to exert more pressure until the head of his dong completely disappeared between her inner labia. I felt Jean gently push back towards Robert and then after a slight hesitation as his helmet penetrated her inner labia, I could see his cock slide slowly into the waiting slit of Jean until she had devoured the lot. I could now feel Robert's balls touching my nose as I licked her clitoris.

I eased my cock out of her mouth and moved my face away from her sex so that they could continue undisturbed and I could get a better look at the action. I could see that they were really getting into it with Robert now stroking slowly in and out of Jean. As he pushed, his cock disappeared completely into her twat then as he withdrew only the very tip of his cock remained between her cunt lips. When I slid out from under them to get the camera, he took a firm grip on her breasts and began to speed up his motion. Every time he pushed his cock home Jean gave out a small yelp and a shudder went through her body. I kept the camera going and got off a couple of good shots.

Quite soon they were slamming into each other with wild abandon and I watched, fascinated, as Robert and Jean fucked each other, oblivious to all else. Jean's yelps were now interspersed with an almost constant moan and Robert was also gasping as he shoved into her eager love canal. Then suddenly she let go with a shriek and with her body shaking and shuddering, she went over the top. This was obviously too much for Robert, who reared back one more time then drove deeply into Jean's cunt and with a roar he too came. After he was spent, he collapsed onto Jean for a short while and then they rolled apart and lay panting side by side as they recovered.

Jean noticed that I was there on the other side of her and, smiling, she reached for my still rock hard cock. As her hand closed around me, I moved my head between her thighs to take a closer look at her recently satisfied pussy. It was not necessary to pull back her labia to examine her love canal as they were still wide open and her engorged clitoris stood out like a small penis. I could also see that Robert's cum had mingled with her juices and that together they were slithering out of her gaping cunt and dribbling down the cheeks of her arse. She looked good enough to eat, so I bent my head closer until I reached her clit which I took into my mouth and started to suck.

Almost immediately Jean came again, so I released her clit and started to lick along her pussy lips. Although I had gone down on Jean before the action had become serious, this time following her sex with Robert, as well as the normal sweet taste of Jean, there was now the additional slightly salty flavour of Robert's cum as well. This was a totally new taste sensation and this experience along with the memory that only minutes before Robert had been pounding his prick into this pussy made me as horny as hell. With a final kiss of her clit, I rotated my body and, positioning myself between her thighs, slipped my eager dong into her love canal. As expected, with her state of extreme excitement and Robert's cum still inside her, I slipped straight in with no hindrance or hesitation.

After a few minutes of fucking in the conventional missionary position, Jean wanted more penetration and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I took her legs and pushed them even further towards her head and raised myself onto my extended arms, so that as I drove into her, I could feel the back of her cervix with every thrust. By now Jean had reached the stage of almost continuous orgasm and was alternately calling out my name, moaning and crying. As Robert had now recovered his composure and was looking on with considerable interest, I rolled us over so Jean was on top and moved her around so that she was facing me but lying back on my raised knees. This gave both Robert and me a wonderful view of her splayed thighs and sex with my rock hard cock rogering her for all I was worth.

Alas, all good things have to end and soon I could feel that I was no longer in control as my balls contracted against my body and with a final thrust, I exploded deep inside her. This brought a renewed mewing from Jean, who screamed as each spurt of jism left me and struck into her cervix. It seemed to me that this orgasm would go on for ever, but eventually I stopped pumping and shuddering and Jean also stopped screaming. With that Jean collapsed onto the bed beside me and we both lay there trying to recover.

The photos taken that afternoon are still among my most treasured possessions.