Photography Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

The second session was really a repeat of the first but again we were posed in all sorts of positions and in most cases made to look as though we were twins because of our similar looks. A couple of the assistants were men and they took a great delight in touching our bodies when moving us into position following Phil's instructions. We didn't mind anyway and were getting a bit excited ourselves! Phil called another break and then said he would be finished with us for the day.

By this time I was busting for a pee! It was some time since I had last gone and my need was made all the more pressing because of the way we were positioned by the assistants and the way they sometimes pressed down on our bellies to get us into the right position. I asked Phil where the ladies toilet was and he said, "I'll show you - it is a bit hard to find!" I followed Phil around a couple of passageways until we came to a door with "men and women" on it. Phil opened the door and held it for me to enter. I was surprised to find there were no doors on the cubicles and further that there were no actual toilet pans! There was a hole in the floor of each cubicle which was surrounded by a tiled area and a couple of chrome handles nearby which were there to hold on to. I had seen some of these toilets in Eastern country magazines and wondered just why these would be in a modern shopping complex!

When I asked Phil, he grinned and told me this was where they took lots of photographs and if I would just place my feet on either side of the hole and then squat down, I would be able to pee without difficulty. He then moved me into place and helped me squat down! When I was in position and ready to pee, he grabbed his camera which was hanging around his neck and began to take photographs of me squatting over the hole. At first I just couldn't pee because I was so embarrassed squatting there in front of Phil and exposing my entire cunt and pubic area but the pressure on my bladder soon made me piss out a strong stream of pee! Phil kept snapping photographs as I was peeing and I was amazed just how long I kept on peeing! Phil was very pleased with my efforts and thanked me when we were finished. For the first time I realized these cubicles were brightly lit and must be used quite a bit for photographing piss scenes!

When I returned to Sally and told her about it, she laughed and told me she had wanted to go too and had asked Sal where the ladies toilets were and she had been taken to normal cubicles! We both laughed at my experience.

We were provided with a lovely lunch and had lost all of our embarrassment at being still in the nude - mainly because so many of the other girls there were naked too. We couldn't help admiring some of the girl's bodies - they were beautiful. There must have been at least 30 girls.

John came up to us after we had finished lunch and told us that was all for the day for us unless we wanted to do some more work, this time with the men! We looked at one another and, when we nodded agreement, then told him we would like to do some more work this afternoon. John was thrilled. He took us to the studio 2 and arranged for the makeup ladies to repair our body makeup which had been smudged during the last shots. The women applied more red color to our nipples after they had dusted our bodies and evened out the makeup. They told us the coloring was a dye and our nipples would remain bright red for months.

They kept on putting dye on them so that it would stain our nipples deeply and this was what made the color last. We had already had three applications of the dye and we were told we would be colored every time we worked to make sure the color penetrated. When we thought we were finished with the makeup women, they asked us to both lie down on the tables on which we had been sitting and then we were asked to spread our legs widely. To our surprise they women proceeded to apply the stain to our cunt lips and I could see that Sally's lips now stood out from the surrounding skin and hair and looked wonderful! I hoped my cunt lips looked as good. We were now ready for the next session.

When were introduced to Gus the photographer he asked us if we were sure we wanted to have these photographs taken. We quickly assured him we were O.K. with the shots and so he said we would begin. Gus called out to some men who were standing together at the back of this huge studio. When they came over he selected 4 and told the rest they would be used later on that day. The 4 men were all good looking and appeared to be good physical specimens. The men quickly stripped off their clothes and we all stood naked. We couldn't help but admire the men's bodies and, in particular, their cocks. The men already had huge erections which were pointing directly at us! Gus told us our first shots would be of us girls holding the men's cocks in our hands and we moved closer to the beds which were set up in the studio and grabbed a cock in each hand. We were moved around a bit until we were in the right position and then Gus began taking photographs. They varied the poses and some of the shots were of us lying on our backs on the bed with the men's cocks resting on our breasts. This position was a real turn on for us and we were both aroused. Gus moved into a position between our legs and we had to spread them so that our cunts were fully exposed and the cocks resting on our breast. It was all very sexy.

Gus then asked us if we would be prepared to put the cocks in our mouths! We looked at each other and then nodded agreement. We were again positioned on the bed and this time instead of being on our breasts the cocks were pushed into our mouths. It was a strange feeling to have these cocks in our mouths. The men were wonderful and helpful and said they would not fuck our mouths, they just moved their cocks slowly in and our while Gus was taking the pictures. I was able to have one man in my mouth while I was holding the other man's cock in my hand.

Gus must have taken nearly a hundred shots of us in various positions and with cocks in our mouths and all over our bodies except in our cunts. Gus called a break after 1/2 an hour and he moved away. The man whose cock was in my mouth didn't take his cock out - he asked me quietly if he could cum in my mouth. I was very turned on by this time and nodded it was O.K. He began pumping his cock into my mouth and I did my best to give him the best blowjob he had ever had. Soon after he started, he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum with glee. The second man whose cock I had in my hand asked if he too could cum in my mouth. I thought, "All the more, the merrier!" and so he pumped his cum down my throat too. Sally was doing similar things to her two men! We were beginning to enjoy this work and best of all we were going to be paid for doing it!

After the break we began again but with the different men who had been watching from the back of the studio. These men were just as kind to us as the first group and we enjoyed holding and later sucking their cocks for the camera. We eventually let the men cum in our mouths when the session was finished. That was all for the day and we returned to where we had first started the day and found our clothes. We dressed and said goodbye to everyone and made our appointments for the next session which was tomorrow. We wondered if we would be able to sleep tonight knowing what we might be doing next day! This was turning into a wonderful holiday! Before we left for the day, John called us into his office and gave each of us an envelope. He thanked us for our work and told us how he would look forward to seeing us next day. When we opened the envelopes outside the building we were delighted to find wads of dollars! We had been paid very well in cash on the first day.

When we arrived at the studio on the next day, John and Sal were very pleased to see us. They asked us what sort of work we wanted to do today and, without hesitation, we said we had talked it over during the night and had thought we would like to move into the hardcore photographs. Everyone appeared to be excited because I guess not all of the girls would want to go that far and there must be a shortage of some sort.

Once again we quickly removed our clothes and went to have our bodies made up. Again they stained our nipples with the dark red dye and also our cunt lips. I was truly amazed just how much the makeup changed our appearances and made us look so attractive.

Once the men had been selected we were introduced and shown certificates proving the men were disease-free. We weren't too sure what that was all about but accepted it anyway. Then we were told what would take place. The first part of the session would be pictures of us sucking the men's cocks (without them cumming) and then using the same men, we would lie on our backs and have the cocks stuck into our cunts. We wouldn't have proper intercourse unless we wanted to, but it was suggested the money was really good if we allowed the men to cum on our bodies. Obviously they can't photograph the men cumming in our bodies - there would be nothing to see.

The sucking part was easy and for the first 1/2 hour we had cocks in our mouths! We loved that part of the shoot. Then we moved onto the beds with our legs widely spread and the men entered our cunts! This was a great turn-on and I was surprised when I came as the first man entered me! He just grinned at me and told me there would be more later if I wanted it! It was very strange having a cock in my cunt but just holding it still while the photos were taken. The men would move their cocks in and our of us mainly to make sure they kept their erections but they had to hold still whilst partly inside us while the actual photo was being taken. It felt strange because the only men who had ever got their cocks in my cunt were those who were fucking me and I couldn't think of any other reason to have a cock in me until now! This session lasted another 1/2 hour when the photographer called time and told us that was the end. The men all thanked us and told us we were good sports.

We guessed what was coming next. The man nearest to me moved over to me and placed his hard cock in my hand and told me to stroke it until it was harder and then, unless I objected, he would fuck me! Who was I to object? As soon as he thought his cock was hard enough, he entered me and this time there was no pausing between strokes! He just went ahead and fucked me! God, it was a glorious feeling to be fucked by this man after being so aroused by the previous sucking and having their cocks in my cunt! It didn't take long for him to cum and, instead of pulling out as I expected he shot his load into me. I didn't mind - I was just surprised. Sally was doing the same for her fellow and later, between us both, we fucked all of the men in that group.

The session after lunch was of the men appearing to fuck us and then cumming over our bellies, breasts and faces. Gee, it was a real fun afternoon. There were eight men in this party and they all came over us somewhere! When the session was over and we had chatted together with them, one of the men asked if we were ready to be fucked properly and, of course, we agreed and so we were fucked by the lot of them! We loved it all and really had a wonderful afternoon.

Again, as we were leaving, we were given our envelopes which, as we expected, contained cash! We were amazed at the amount we had been paid for the day's work. Together we discussed the events of the last two days and decided we would stay away from the studio for the next couple of days and then return after that and earn some more money! We took the two days off to spend up big on clothes and other purchases because we had plenty of money in our hands.

We returned to the studio four more times while we were on our holidays and were photographed in all of the studios but we loved the hardcore studio the best because we were fucked by all of the men who were working that day!

When we said goodbye to John and Sal and told them we wouldn't be back, they gave us an extra envelope each which, we found out later, contained $1,000 in cash as an extra bonus over and above our pay for our services. We mentally booked our next holiday at the same resort!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers
12