Photos for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txjohn489
txjohn489
42 Followers

They turned over and my wife rode him for a while. I took a photo of Dianne's pussy lips clinging to the side of Todd's penis as he withdrew it from her. I took a photo of his flaccid balls contracting as Todd approached his climax, and of my wife gazing at his face knowingly as he grimaced trying to hold back. I took a photo of his cock head just starting to squirt a string of sticky semen as my wife grasped his penis guiding it back into her cunt where it emptied his balls into her while she had yet another orgasm.

Steve took a photo of me lapping at Dianne's pussy as I ate both his and Todd's semen from her. And he took a photo of my cock disappearing into her gooey slippery hole, where I came almost immediately. It was not my best performance by far. But then after Dianne's stellar two act performance that night, what could I expect?

Afterward Steve went on to start dating and, even if he had not given his virginity to my wife, he would not now be a virgin. He's very grateful to us both.

Todd asked several times for repeat performances over the past few months and Dianne always turned him down.

But Dianne and I sometimes use those photos to get us hot for our own lovemaking. We both think about and relive that night in our fantasies. And I overheard Todd on the phone asking Dianne to come do a photo shoot with a friend of his. One of his friends is a 19 year old virgin with a six inch cock. The other friend has a 10 inch cock that's very thick. He told her she could choose who she wanted the photo shoot with, or she could do one this week and the other next week.

Before Dianne turned him down I heard her ask a lot of questions about the second friend. He's well built and muscular. He's black. His cock is curved upwards and veiny with a broad glans. He's uncut. He has very good stamina. Tonight she told Todd no. But somehow I think we're going to get a new set of photos pretty soon. Maybe two.

txjohn489
txjohn489
42 Followers
12