Photos For Her Hubby

Story Info
Neighbours talked her into photo session.
2k words
4.23
265.8k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne missed her husband, Rod, when he was away, he was a lot these days. Leaving her to her own company. At least she had her friend, Amy, and they spent a lot of time in each others company. Joanne was 32, and Amy was 37, the same age as Rod, with her own hubby, Ted, being older at 41. Ted never really got on with Rod and was glad of the frequent trips he took, meaning he could also enjoy Joanne's company, she was quite the prettiest thing he had seen and she also had a wicked sense of humour, sending both him and Amy into fits of hysteria on a regular basis.

Amy had taken breakfast with Joanne one morning, Ted having left for work earlier, and they sat in the lounge chatting as usual. The chat got around to Ted's hobby of photography, and Amy got out their photo albums. Joanne had seen most of their photos before, but these albums contained their private collection. Joanne soon realised these were only meant for their eyes, as the pictures went from clothed shots to lingerie, to semi-nudes. Amy could tell by Joanne's expression that she was becoming more curious the further through the album they went. As they got to the final few pages, Joanne's eyes were on stalks, her usually shy neighbour and friend was totally naked, showing the camera all she had. "Blimey Amy, I didn't realise you let Ted take piccies like these" she said, "Of course, he loves to shoot me in the nude," she smiled.

All the rest of the week Joanne couldn't take her mind off the pictures Amy had shown her. At dinner one night with Amy and Ted, the subject was brought up, and Amy suggested Joanne posing for some pictures, so Rod could take some with him as a keepsake while he was away. Joanne said she could never pose for a photographer and Rod would never take any of her as he hated cameras, he even had trouble with self-focus ones, he was a clever bloke but not when it came to technical things like cameras. It was then that Amy suggested letting Ted take some of her, only clothed stuff to start with, but just to see how she felt about them. Ted said he'd be delighted to photograph her, and with a little persuasion she agreed to let him take a roll of her in one of her summer dress's.

Joanne was glad she'd agreed to let Ted shoot some pictures of her, she'd always liked him, and felt relaxed around him, he was quite the opposite of her husband, Rod was a very hyper-active bloke, and always had to be doing something, whereas Ted was a very laidback type, happy to sit and read or watch television, snuggled up to Amy. She took a long time getting ready, taking her time in the bath, applying her make up sparingly, and choosing her favourite floral summer dress. She arrived at Amy and Ted's around seven pm, and had a few drinks before Ted asked if she was ready to have her pictures done. Amy led Joanne towards the study, which doubled up as Ted's studio, and assured her he would only take the pictures she was completely happy with.

Joanne sat on a chair, Ted taking the occasional picture as she shifted her pose slightly, before Ted asked her to stand by a window, telling her the incoming sun made a nice picture, what he didn't tell her was that it also made her thin dress almost transparent, allowing Ted and Amy to see her underwear, she had chosen to wear her best lingerie, a sheer white ensemble of bra and g-string, that was cut high and only covered the most intimate parts of her trim body.

Joanne turned away from the window, the light outlining her torso, the curve of her waist highlighted by the beams of light, Ted and Amy exchanging glances, commenting on how naturally she posed. Ted asked Amy to get them something to drink, and she left the room to go to the kitchen. As Amy left the room, Ted went to sit along with Joanne, assuring her that she was welcome to pose as she wanted, and that the pictures would go no further than their house, as he developed his own films. She thanked him and Amy returned from getting the drinks, asking what they were chatting about, Joanne just smiled, and said they were discussing ideas for the next set of photos. The drinks finished, Joanne went back to the window, posing as before, until she flipped her dress over her ass, revealing her skimpy g-string, and bending slightly, giving both of her admirers a full view of her curvy ass cheeks.

"Nice, very nice, just go with the flow jo" said Ted, smiling at Amy, she returned his smile, and said "come on jo, you know how sexy you can be." Joanne just swayed, letting her dress rise slowly, as she stood with her back to them, lifting it more and more, revealing her whole bare back to them, before lifting the dress right off her shoulders. Now all that she was wearing was the skimpy lingerie, her firm ass wriggled as she stepped from one foot to the other, still posing with her back to the camera.

Slowly she turned, allowing Ted and Amy to take in the full extent of her trim frame. Her boobs were a nice pert and firm pair of 34c's, and really didn't need a bra, and her dark bush was visible through the sheer g-string. As Ted had her pose, her boobs were almost falling out from the delicate bra. And then they did, just one nipple barely becoming visible, she made no attempt to put it back in and allowed Ted to keep shooting. It wasn't long before her other nipple came into view, and Joanne just reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and let it slip from her shoulders, revealing for the first time her lovely pert boobs in all their glory.

Joanne didn't seem bothered as Ted asked her to cup and caress them, and he even noticed her nipples becoming erect as time went on. Amy told Jo she looked fabulous, and told her to relax more. As she did, Ted asked her to remove her g-string, and without delay she did. Now standing before them in all her naked glory, Ted couldn't help but whistle, making Jo blush, Amy thumped him, and Jo said "Aww... don't hun, he's only trying to help me relax."

Ted smiled at Amy, sticking his tongue out at her, she just laughed. It was not long before Ted had Joanne lying back on the carpet, legs spread, running her hands over her firm breasts. Ted decided to 'up the ante' and asked Joanne to rub her pussy, she did not even question the instruction, as by now she was getting very aroused, a point not lost on either Ted or Amy. Amy could feel her own panties moistening at what might take place next.

Ted felt his own excitement building as he focused his camera on Joanne, and felt Amy rubbing closer to his arm as she tried to see what pictures the camera was capturing. He felt his erection pushing against his trousers as he continued to direct Joanne through her poses. Amy noticed his discomfort, and started to run her hand over it as Joanne posed on her hands and knees, facing away, she did not notice the action, until she turned her head to ask what pose Ted wanted next, and saw Amy pulling down his zip, before extracting Ted's large dick from the tightness of his chinos. As Ted allowed his attention to waver, he never noticed Joanne turning over and sliding her fingers into her pussy. She could not help herself, the thought of that large dick of his only a few feet away was making her drip with juice.

It was several minutes before Ted realised what he was doing, and as he turned towards Joanne, he realised his wife had realised way before him. Amy was also openly rubbing her own pussy as she imagined what Joanne's pussy would taste like. It had been her plan to get her into this position, all the time Amy had known Joanne she had wanted to get into her knickers. And now Amy could see her fantasy becoming a reality as she watched Joanne hammering away at her dripping pussy with four fingers.

She could feel her husband's dick swelling as she continued to pump it up and down, and Ted groaned as he shot an arc of cum straight towards Jo's stomach. Amy took this as her chance to get her hands on Jo, and knelt before her, slipping her hands onto Jo's thighs, and slowly licking up Ted's cum from her stomach. slowly making her way up to Jo's boobs, and slowly licking over her boobs till she had a nipple in her mouth. Instead of complaining, Jo actually pulled Amy closer into her boobs, forcing Amy to take more of her into her mouth.

Ted felt his dick begin to rise again as he watched his wife sucking on Jo. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just kept taking pictures of the most erotic site in front of him.

Ted watched as Amy worked her way down to Jo's pussy, slipping her tongue straight into the dripping folds, and running it up and down, causing Jo to writhe and moan as she neared an orgasm. As her orgasm overtook her, Jo screamed for Amy not to stop. Amy had no intention of stopping, and even as she felt her husbands dick enter her own pussy, she just alternated between pushing back onto him as she ducked her head down into Jo's spasming pussy.

Joanne became aware of Ted fucking Amy, and decided she wanted some of the action. She manoeuvred herself so she was now lying under Amy in a sixty-nine position, her head under Amy's pussy as Ted's dick pounded in and out. She lifted her head to lick Amy's pussy, alternately swiping her tongue over Ted's balls as he ground into his wife.

As Ted tried to speed up, his dick popped out, and Jo gave it a lick before aiming it towards Amy's pussy again, and Ted continued to slide in, occasionally, he deliberately let his dick slip out, knowing that Jo would always give it a suck or lick before placing it back towards Amy's pussy. It wasn't long before Amy started to pant heavily, and came all over both Jo's face, and Ted's dick. Jo pulled his dick out, flicking her tongue over its cum-coated head, before taking his length right into her mouth, sucking as if her life depended on it.

Amy moved her body off Jo's, and she watched as her husband had his dick sucked by their new sex partner. Jo looked up towards Amy and asked, "Let him fuck me, please!!." How could Amy deny them all that pleasure, it would make her as pleased as it would both Ted and Jo, so she just nodded her head, replying, "Ted, give her what she wants. " Ted just moved around Jo's body, laying between her legs, and with help from Jo, he pushed his pulsing dick deep into her tight pussy. Ted bucked away at her pussy, trying to almost force her through the carpet as he ground down onto her. She still panted for him to do her harder, and Ted tried as hard as he could to fulfil her request.

It wasn't long before Ted felt his impending orgasm. Luckily it coincided with Jo screaming like a banshee that she was also coming, and he filled her drenched pussy with his second load of cream.

They all lay there for several minutes after, no one saying a word till Jo turned to Amy, "I hope I can borrow Ted again soon?" she smiled, "Anytime, as long as I can have you too" Amy laughed in reply.

The three friends, and now lovers, had many photo sessions, all of which ended up in a threeway. Joanne's husband didn't get to see many of the pictures, but then no one seemed to mind, as long as they had fun.