Photos of Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom poses for college guy.
2k words
4.28
137.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddievic
eddievic
10 Followers

Jonathan had just finished his first year of college. He was now in his last summer at home with his parents who had just recently moved to South Carolina. Completely removed from everybody that he knew, save his parents, he became increasingly frustrated, especially sexually. Although he was not too experienced, he had a strong sense of sexuality and sought out ways to help relieve his growing libido.

The one thing he thought might help was exercise. He spent most of his free time at the gym, trying to become somebody physically worthy of the intense sexuality that was growing inside of him. For the first week in South Carolina he had masturbated incessantly. The Internet fueled his self-inflicted satisfaction, but soon began to grow old. He needed something else, and he thought this something was the gym. However, the better shape his already athletic body took, the more his urges grew. Soon, he began something all together new to him.

Alone in his parents' house for most of the days he was not working, the eighteen year old began writing as a means of satisfying his sexual frustration. On paper he could do anything. He fucked mothers, had a waitress suck him off in a restaurant bathroom and even jerked a guy off for the first time. It became an obsession. He was totally free of all taboos and inhibitions when he wrote.

A small collection had begun to amass. It had been one month of his summer, and for nearly two weeks he had been writing. It was like masturbation. The ultimate self pleasure that nobody knew about. He had barely touched his own cock since his first story, as he felt his hands were better left to writing.

One day he was outside taking pictures of his house for a curious friend when a female voice startled him from behind. "Are you new to the neighborhood?" The question had come from a woman, maybe in her thirties, wearing a black skirt and a white tank top.

"Oh...yes. Actually, I'm just here for the summer. I go to school up in Virginia." He noticed that she was in good shape for somebody her age, and figured whomever she was married to was very lucky. "My name is Jonathan."

"Hi, I'm Natalie. I live down around the corner."

"Nice to meet you."

"What are you taking pictures of?" She asked with a smirk as if what he was doing was absolutely absurd.

"Oh, the house." Jonathan replied slightly embarrassed. "A friend was curious about what it looked like."

"Well, I'll let you get back to that and get on with my walk. Maybe you could get a picture of me before I go. Give your friend an idea of who you're living near."

"Of course." Jonathan eagerly took the picture, simple as it was, and said goodbye. As she walked away he tried not to stare too obviously at her perfectly accentuated ass. Once he was inside, he uploaded the pictures onto his computer and took more time to stare at the one of Natalie. Her dark brown hair barely touched her shoulders, and her green eyes penetrated through the picture. Jonathan noticed her nipples poking through the white tank top and bra. He kept the picture up on his computer and began to write, beginning with his meeting Natalie. The story did not extend beyond the truth of the actual encounter though. He simply could not write any more. All he could do was think about her and stare at the picture.

His cock grew hard and he took it out of his shorts and began beating it violently. His pelvis thrust and his cock pulsed and grew as his hand whipped over it. All that he wanted to do was cum to this image of Natalie, and no effort was made to extend his pleasure. An orgasm was all that he needed, and when it came, Jonathan burst all over his hands and stomach and let his uncircumcised cock fall limp in his own hand.

All night and all of the next day he thought about her and the picture. He wanted another. He needed another. At ten a.m., two days after he first met her, Jonathan went out and down the block with his camera. He was hoping that he would see her, even though he did not know exactly where she lived. As he rounded the corner, his cock grew hard thinking of her, and the more he thought the harder it grew. His frustration had returned tenfold, and the only way it was going to go away was if he got another picture. Luckily, he saw her reading on her porch in pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He figured that she had yet to get ready for the day. The only way to do this was to be bold, he figured. The possibility of getting another shot of Natalie was worth the chance of rejection.

Jonathan walked up Natalie's driveway and reached the first porch step before she noticed him. "Oh, hi Jonathan. What are you doing here?"

He walked up the porch steps and asked nervously, "Um, I know this may sound a little strange, but may I take another picture of you?"

A large smile ran over Natalie's face and she set down her book. "Sure. A little strange, but sure. Just like this?" She sat up on the seat and pulled her shirt a little tighter, revealing the soft image of her modestly sized breasts through the white cotton.

"Yes, this is fine." Jonathan lifted the camera in front of his face and took two shots before putting it down. "Thanks a lot Natalie, I..."

"No, thank you," Natalie interrupted. It's really flattering to have a young man want to take my picture."

"Well, you are very attractive." Jonathan began to feel more comfortable and even a little confidant.

"Thank you." Natalie got up from her seat and went towards the door of her house. "Why don't you come inside. I'll get dressed and you can keep me company while my husband is at work." She opened the door and put her finger up to her mouth. "Be quiet though, my daughter is sleeping."

"Daughter?" Jonathan inquired as he followed her into the house.

"Yes, she's eighteen. Just finished her last year of high school." Natalie once again put her finger to her mouth and motioned for Jonathan to follow her up the stairs. He did so quietly and, as they approached her room on tiptoe, she pointed out a closed door. "That's her room," she whispered and opened another door, leading them into her bedroom. He was incredibly curious about what she looked like, especially if she looked like a younger version of her mom. He hoped that their first meeting would not be about the pictures of her mom.

Jonathan's cock was aching inside of his shorts, but he did not have thoughts of relieving it. All that he wanted to do was take more pictures of Natalie. He held the camera up to his face and began photographing her as she went through the closet and picked out clothes for the day. She bent over and slowly picked out a red pair of underwear, a tight pair of jeans, and a tight yellow top. She turned around to see Jonathan, his face behind the camera, and she could feel herself getting wet. She liked the thought of exposing herself to him, and she took her shirt off to reveal her firm breasts and hard, horny nipples. The bulge in Jonathan's shorts became extremely apparent to her and she wanted to see what was beneath it so badly, but she restrained herself and continued stripping.

Her pajama bottoms dropped to the floor and uncovered her dripping cunt to the lens of Jonathan's camera. He got in closer and took pictures of her lips as they were spread by her penetrating fingers. He soon left them though, to photograph her bare back. He wanted a complete collection of images of her body. His restlessness was increasing, and he wanted hers to as well. She stopped touching herself and began to dress. First she pulled her panties on, covering her exposed pussy. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs for Jonathan's camera, before pulling her shirt over her bare breasts. She laid down and slowly peeled her jeans over her smooth, white legs. All she wanted was for Jonathan to touch her, but he made no move. After she was dressed, Jonathan put his camera down and said, "Thank you." He smiled and left the room as she lay on the bed. She wanted to touch herself, but her daughter knocked on the door before she had the chance.

"Come in, baby." Natalie's young daughter entered the room wearing a blue sports bra covering her tits, which had grown to be slightly bigger than Natalie's, and a pair of boxer shorts. Her hair was the same color as her mom's, but her eyes were as blue as her father's.

"Just wanted to say good morning."

"Come here. Come in and lie with your mother for a little bit." Natalie scooted over and allowed for her daughter, Katie, to lie down beside her. She felt her daughter's arm reach over her hip and her head fall gently onto her breast. As she stroked her hair, she thought about how attractive Katie was to her. She did not feel right about it, but she wanted nothing more than to run her own fingers down her daughter's body and towards her wet pussy lips. Natalie's chest pressed slightly harder against Katie's head as these thoughts grew in her mind.

Katie got up, kissed her mom, and began to leave the room. "I'm going to take a shower mom."

"Okay babe." Katie left and Natalie was alone with the image of hot water pouring over Katie's tight, naked body. She began to rub her tits and aggressively tease her nipples. Quickly, she unbuttoned her pants and worked her way below her panties to find the wet lips of her pussy waiting to be caressed. The first touch was both relieving and intensifying. She penetrated her own body using her fingers, thrusting slightly into the air, using her free hand to run over the rest of her body. As she heard the water running of Katie's shower, Natalie became unbearably hornier and more curious. She left her bed, pants still unbuttoned, and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Honey, may I come in? I need to get something from the bathroom."

"Sure, mom."

Natalie opened the door to reveal the foggy image of her daughter's body exposed to her. She went into the closet, but kept looking at her daughter as best she could, without being noticed. If only she could throw off her own clothes and join Katie. To be able to stand behind her wet body, kissing her neck, back and down to her perfectly formed ass, was all that she could think about doing. Then, she would turn her around and eat her daughter's pussy, letting the juices drip down her face and wash away with the running water of the shower. Katie's clit would feel so good on the tip of her tongue, and Natalie would not let up until Katie came all over her mother's face.

Katie had been close to cumming when her mother walked into the bathroom. She was thinking about the boy who was here earlier, whom she had accidentally caught taking pictures of her mother. He was cute, strong looking, with light brown hair, but she did not get to see his face. When her mom finally left, she began thinking about the boy once again. As her hands moved over her body, caressing her as he would if he were in the shower, she began to think less of him, and more of her mother and the pictures that had been taken of her. Her hand moved down to her cunt, and Katie got hotter and hotter. She became determined and, as she reached climax, decided that she must see those pictures of her mother for herself.

eddievic
eddievic
10 Followers