Photoshoot

Story Info
Her agent wanted her to expand her portfolio.
3.3k words
4.12
74k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

"Bev, sweetie, your portfolio is excellent. We both know that. However it does need to be expanded just a little bit. I've arranged with Jo to take some tasteful nude shots. They'll be all very artistic, nothing smutty or anything like that. Jo wants to drive you up to a site in the mountains. Terrific background and you'll be shown to your best."

I gave Terry the gimlet eye, waiting to see if he'd cringe and change his mind. He didn't so I was going to have to explain things to him. Terry is my agent and quite a good one. It was not my intention, though, to go out of my way to make him happy. As far as I was concerned I was the client and it was up to him to go out of his way to keep me happy. A happy me would be earning good money and Terry would be getting his cut.

"Terry, darling, are you out of your frigging mind? What on earth gave you the idea that I'd be willing to take off to parts unknown with some character I've never met just so I can strip and smile while he takes perverted pictures? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I'd probably end up dead and buried with terrific background marking my grave-site."

"Bev, baby, I would never put you in that position," Terry told me, looking suitably earnest. "Look, you know your portfolio needs a few extra shots and Jo's the best photographer I've got. The Jo is short for Josephine, by the way. She's as female as you are and no, she'd not gay, so you won't need to protect your virtue from her, either. Just give it some serious consideration. Look through that folder. It's some of her work and it will show what she'll expect from you."

A female photographer was a different matter. I could strip for a female photographer, depending on how good she was and what she expected. I opened the folder and started looking through her work. OK. I had to admit it. She was good and the photos were tasteful. They were art and didn't even come close to crossing the line into soft porn. Artistic I could do. I reluctantly agreed to go along with Terry's request.

That's how I came to find myself heading out into the wilds to have some photographs taken. I let Jo know how I felt about the whole thing and stressed how I expected her to be at the top of her game. I wasn't rude or nasty. I just let her know that as the model I was the main game and she was just the supporting cast and I expected proper support. You have to let people know where they stand or they try to take advantage of you.

Have you ever been in a car that's bouncing its way up a narrow mountain track? It's not fun, let me tell you. I certainly told Jo what I thought of her driving. I mean, really, where'd she get her licence? Probably purchased it on the internet. If there was a pot-hole or ditch that she missed it was only because she didn't see it. I could have driven better than that, even if I haven't got a licence yet. Next time I go for the test I'll get a male tester, one who won't deduct marks just because of one little accident.

We finally arrived at our destination. I had to admit that it was a charming spot. There was a nice little waterfall, a largish pond, a lot of tall trees and a grassy area. More importantly, there were no people around. I should be able to get some nice pictures taken here providing Jo does her part.

Jo assured me that because it was the middle of the day there wouldn't be any insects flying around. It seems they only come out at dusk and dawn. Also there were no fish in the pond so I needn't worry about being bitten by one. I asked her how she could be sure and she assured me that Terry had arranged for any fish to be transferred to another pond while I was there. I have to admit that the man's quite a good agent, always thinking ahead.

I undressed and started posing as Jo directed. Then I heard noises in the bush and almost wet myself, thinking instantly of bears or wolves. You never know what's out there in places like this. Fortunately it turned out that the place was part of a small animals' nature reserve and the only animals permitted were rabbits and squirrels. I hadn't even known that there was such a thing as a small animals' reserve until Jo told me about it, not that I let on I hadn't known. One doesn't want to appear ignorant, after all.

"Can you, for god's sake, smile a little?" Jo demanded.

"Why?" I asked her. "What difference does it make? It won't be my smile they're looking at."

"A smile changes the whole tone of the picture," Jo explained. "If you look happy the picture looks happy. If you look bored the picture looks bored, and right now half these shots are boring, so smile a little."

So I put on this great big smile and Jo said something rude. She may have said it quietly but I've got very good hearing. It comes with having perfect ears.

"What's wrong with my smile?" I demanded.

"Oh, nothing," Jo said quickly, "but it's not giving the effect I want. Um, can you pretend that you're smiling at your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a current boyfriend," I told her.

"Well, smile as though you're trying to attract one."

"I don't have to smile to attract them. As soon as they see me they're all around me."

"Well, pretend there're a dozen boys around you and you want to smile at one to let him know that you're interested in him."

"But I wouldn't smile at one. If I let a boy think I'm interested they'll want sex. I'd rather they work to attract me."

For some reason Jo was counting to herself. Again. I don't know why she does that when we're having a discussion. It's a really bad habit. I'll have to point that out to her sometime.

"Just pretend that you're trying to attract one man in particular. Give him a nice smile."

I shrugged and put on a nice smile.

"She said smile to attract a man. Not smile like a vampire ready to go for the jugular. Smiling like that will send a man into a lifetime of celibacy."

That comment came in a baritone and there was no way that was Jo's voice. I started at the sound of some man and almost disgraced myself by trying to cover everything up at once. I managed to not do more than twitch slightly. I mean, really, whoever the mountain hick was he'd already seen everything. He could continue looking and eat his heart out. It's not as though he could do anything with Jo right there, especially as she had a camera.

"I am smiling," I said through gritted teeth, "aren't I Jo, and you can just piss off, you pervert."

"Um, you're smiling," admitted Jo, "but it's not quite the look I want."

"She means that you look as though you're trying to smile with a mouth full of leprechaun piss," laughed the baritone, and this great lump stepped out from the trees near Jo, looking me over as he did so.

"Will you go away," Jo snapped at him. "I'm busy and you're disturbing my model. Listen, Bev, try smiling as though you're thanking someone for something. Try and ignore him."

"I don't need to try to ignore him," I told her. "He's not worth noticing. How's this?"

I changed my smile to a smile of gratitude and I could hear the camera clicking away.

"Is that gratitude or greed?" asked the lump. "From the look of you, probably greed. Do you thank them on your back?"

Really, that was going a bit far.

"I don't think my sex life has anything to do with you," I said cuttingly. "Just because you don't have one it doesn't give you the right to probe anyone else's."

"So you're saying you don't? Are you a virgin? Looking like that I must say I'll be surprised if you are."

"It's still none of your business. Will you just go away? If you must know I'm very selective. Jo, anything wrong with the way I'm smiling?"

"Ah, no, Bev, that's fine," she said quickly. "Ah, do you think you could look a bit passionate?"

I put a bit of passion into my smile. That damned oaf burst out laughing.

"You have the greatest range of faces," he called out. "Is that your constipated cow look?"

I gave him a concentrated fall-down-and-die-in-agony look which he just brushed off.

"Oh, that's better, Bev. Much better."

At least Jo seemed pleased and didn't even seem to notice when I turned the same look on her.

"I think your little photographer wants the sort of look you give the boy-friend when he's got you in bed," called out oaf-man.

What the hell did he mean by that? I didn't have a particular look for when I was in bed with a man, not that I was there all that often. The less the better as far as I was concerned.

"I take it from that blank look that all you do when a man beds you is to lie there and wait for him to finish," said oaf-man and I was left wondering what the hell he was on about. What else was I supposed to do?

"Listen, kid," he said, and I noticed he was talking to Jo now. "If you want that girl to show any genuine passion you've got to give her a reason to be passionate. Currently she's showing all the passion of a lump of coal."

"So what do you suggest? Toss her to the ground and fuck her?" asked Jo, sarcasm oozing from her voice.

"Nah, wouldn't work," he replied. "You have to do something else to get her stirred up. Once she's stirred up then maybe she can show something."

Show something? I didn't have a stitch on. I couldn't be showing much more.

"So what do you suggest?" asked Jo.

"It's easy. You just have to explain things to her in a way she understands. Hey, you, come over here for a minute."

Instead of going away the man had sat down on a log near Jo. I hoped it was full of biting insects that would eat him. I walked over to him, making sure I put a decent sway on my hips as I walked. If he was going to look me over I'd give him something to look at. Eat your heart out, buster.

When I was closer to him he reached out an open hand, obviously expecting me to take it. Stupid of me, but I took it. His hand promptly closed tightly over mine and he pulled me to him. The pull was so sudden and so fast I didn't have a chance of pulling away. I stumbled forward and found myself falling forward. I started to scream and then found that I'd already landed, square across his lap, face down, bottom up.

I was furious. How dare he? Let's see how he liked passion when it was expressed as anger on his head. I went to push myself up and off his lap and ran into a couple of problems. For a start, I had nothing to push against unless I reached back and grabbed hold of his leg. Second, and more important, his hand was resting firmly in the middle of my back, holding me in place.

Before I could say anything my bottom seemed to explode. I screamed, wondering what on earth had happened. My scream was followed by another bottom explosion, with another scream rising to the skies. The explosions and screaming continued and it slowly dawned on me precisely what was happening. Oaf-man was spanking me. Me. Spanking me. I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't been for the way my bottom was feeling.

"What are you doing?" I roared.

"Spanking you," he promptly said. "Haven't you worked that out yet? It's designed to bring you to a more, ah, reasonable state of mind."

"You will find," he said, and it dawned on me that he was talking to Jo, now, "that a good spanking will help bring obnoxious little brats into line, and from what I saw this kid qualifies as one."

I was telling him and Jo just what I intended to do to them. Loss of livelihood, liberty, and life, all featured in my threats. I didn't think anything could be worse than the way this man was beating me. Just shows that even I can be wrong.

His hand came down in a sharp stinging slap and I just shut up and froze. He could not, just could not, have slapped my pussy. Another smack on the same place showed that he could and would and was actually doing it. Now I was kicking my legs up and down in earnest, squealing like a stuck pig, telling him to leave me alone. If I'd had any sense I'd have stopped kicking and jammed my legs together. As it was, with my legs flailing helplessly, I was presenting him with an easy target and he was taking full advantage of this fact.

The whole thing was terrible. That someone could do this to a sweet young thing like me. Was he insane? He was certainly heavy-handed, his smack landing again and again on my pussy, stinging my lips, making me acutely sensitive to what I had down there.

I could scarcely believe it when he moved me off his lap and sat me on the ground. I just sat there, bottom stinging, breathing hard, and feeling all hot and bothered. I didn't even dare move off my bottom in case he started spanking it again. He stood up and quite calmly started undoing his trousers. The trousers went down and a huge erection went up and I sat and watched it happen.

He's going to fuck you, a little voice whispered. I know, I told that little voice, because that was obvious. I also knew I wasn't going to do anything to try and stop him.

He knelt between my legs, put his hands on my breasts, rubbed them lightly, and pushed against them, forcing me onto my back.

"I am going to fuck you," he told me, speaking softly, almost kindly. "When I push into you, you're going to lift your hips and push hard to meet me. Understand?"

Not really but if that's what he wanted that was what he was going to get. I was ready to do anything he wanted to keep him happy.

With that comment he was positioning himself and I found that I was ready and waiting. An erection that size should have had me biting my lip and wondering how to get out of this predicament, instead of which I was watching and anticipating what it would feel like.

He pressed lightly against me for a moment and then he was pushing into me. To my surprise I gave an eager little squeal and pushed smartly up to meet him, finding him pushing deep into me with a minimum of fuss. That was so unlike me. Normally I lay there and sweated while my boyfriend tried to enter. This time it was a case of let's go and his cock was filling me and thrilling me.

Afterwards I found it hard to understand what happened. He started bouncing on me, his cock pulling back and returning with great haste. Boys do that, I'd found. Me pushing up eagerly to meet him, encouraging him, asking him to go faster, that sort of thing was not like me at all. My mind sort of shut off, letting my body do its thing, bouncing underneath oaf-man, and enjoying it. It was so totally exciting and getting more exciting with every thrust.

I had no say in what was going on. He'd decided I needed to be fucked and he was just going ahead and doing it, while insisting that I cooperate with him, making me take an active part. Okay, maybe not making me, but he did insist at the start and now I just couldn't help myself, humping away for all I was worth as if this was something I did every day, which I most certainly didn't.

The feel of him moving inside me was exhilarating. I was fully aroused, my passions engaged. My whole body was trembling with anticipation as he kept thrusting into me. He wasn't gentle or displaying any finesse, his cock just plunging into me, withdrawing, and plunging in yet again, with me giving an eager little squeal every time he did it.

I didn't really notice when he speeded up as I was just reacting mindlessly to his actions, just staying with him no matter what he was doing. I was taken totally by surprise when I climaxed, screaming at the shock of it. I could sense that he was climaxing as well which was fortunate, I guess, as I know that if he hadn't been ready he'd have just kept on going until he was.

He pulled out and left me lying there.

"You'll find that she's probably a bit more malleable now," I heard him say. "Clean her up and start taking your pictures."

Apparently he left after that. Jo came along and helped me back to my feet.

"Come on," she told me. "You can get cleaned up over here."

The next thing I knew she gave me a push and I was in the water and it was cold. I sat there, mouth open, not believing she'd done that.

"Rinse yourself down," Jo called, "and do it quickly. I want to take some photos while you're in the water."

With that she just continued the photoshoot as if nothing had happened. At the end of the day she seemed satisfied and assured me that she had some wonderful shots.

Driving home I finally broached the subject about what happened.

"Um, you mean that bit where you found out that you're a submissive and get turned on by a good spanking?" Jo asked.

I was like, "What?" horrified that she'd put that interpretation on it.

"Oh, do you mean the part where you found out that you're an exhibitionist, prepared to have sex while someone's watching. I was quite shocked, you know?"

I'm like, "What?" again, not believing what she was saying.

"It wasn't like that," I protested.

"Oh yes it was," she said with a big smirk. "Wait until you see the video I took. You'll see it was just like that. You can even see your nipples getting hard after the first couple of spanks, you were so excited."

"Video?" I said.

"Of course. I was there to take photos, remember, so naturally I filmed it. Don't worry. I won't show the video to Terry as long as you behave yourself. I'll even give you copy. I think you'll enjoy watching it."

I was so dead.

I wonder how well I came out on the video. It just might be interesting to watch it.

"By the way," Jo said, "I believe that Terry likes to play the master when he finds a decent sub. Want me to tell him that you've been a naughty girl and deserve a spanking?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers