Photoshoot with a Guest

Story Info
A friend joins me in taking intimate photos of my wife.
3.3k words
4.41
90.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unspoken between us, but Charlotte obviously loved having her picture taken. She pretended to do it for my pleasure, but we both knew it excited her to pose in compromising positions for my camera. It was intimate, and because I pushed her to more and more provocative poses it became daring and even transgressive. Charlotte had a fairly public job – what would people think if they knew she was a closet exhibitionist? That my possessing those photos was inherently risky to her turned her on even more.

Not that I would ever out her. I love Charlotte and would never make her inner slut public knowledge. But the fact that I direct the posing and control the photos creates a power dynamic, with Charlotte at a disadvantage. She wouldn't have it any other way.

It was obvious when we first got together that our sexual connection would be unusually strong, the way it is when you really 'click' with another person intimately. Although outwardly shy, when her trust was earned there was nothing she wouldn't do. Our bedroom romps got more and more adventurous, but I hesitated to broach the subject of photos. Many women are justifiably wary of giving up that sort of control, especially in today's world of hacked online accounts. But one day as she stretched naked in our bedroom, the morning sun bathing her beautiful body, I told her it was too bad I couldn't have a photo of that moment.

"You can take pictures", she said happily.

I made sure she was serious, but I need not have worried. It became quite clear that she loved the idea. I tentatively asked her to stretch in the light again while I aimed the camera, and she did so with obvious pleasure. I continued taking photos, and began directing her into poses. Charlotte cooperated shyly but eagerly, if that's possible. It obviously turned her on to expose herself in this way, and it became a regular part of our sex life.

Although I did enjoy looking at the photos and videos from time to time, the very experience of creating them was most of the fun. With each click of the camera Charlotte knew she was giving away something of herself, and giving away control. She loved the idea of being independent outside the home, but in private wanted to feel owned. Giving me the control to expose her and record it satisfied and intensified this need for us both.

We had other practices that reinforced the sexual dynamic we both desired, and they all pointed toward her submissiveness when at home. I picked out Charlotte's underwear every day. It was understood that I could order her to perform sexually in a number of ways. We had a special pillow that I would toss on the floor when I wanted her to kneel and suck my cock, and a certain chair she would bend over at my command to be taken from behind. But it was the photos where we both felt this dynamic the strongest.

One routine we created was that whenever Charlotte trimmed her already sparse pubic hair, she had to tell me and then be inspected. Typically, she would whisper in my ear after showering, "I shaved today."

I would then order her to the bedroom to strip from the waist down. She would then lay back on her elbows and spread her legs for inspection. Sometimes this would lead to sex, sometimes I would just get her excited and then send her off on her day. But once intimate photos were a part of our life, this became a way to document our inspections.

The first time this happened Charlotte was getting dressed for work after her shower. When informed that she had just shaved I told her to meet me in the bedroom. She expected this and smiled shyly as she walked into the bedroom. But when she saw the camera in my hands her eyes widened and her breath quickened.

My lovely girl stood in front of the bed, gently wringing her hands and waited. She was wearing a skirt with her work clothes that day. I took some photos, some with her eyes down, and then I directed her to look into the camera.

"No need to undress completely. Just drop your underwear." She was now breathing heavily, but dutifully handed me her panties. Her eyes widened as she heard the rest of my instructions. "Now lay back, spread your legs, knees up... and smile."

Slowly, Charlotte sat down on the bed and leaned back on her elbows. She then pulled up her skirt, and assumed the position. She was completely, utterly exposed. Her pussy was indeed nicely groomed, and very obviously wet.

The camera clicked.

Charlotte seemed to react with each click of a new photo. Each one emphasized her obedience, her helplessness, and the fact that she loved it.

I had her spread her pussy open with her fingers and took a series of photos. Without asking, Charlotte began urgently thrusting two fingers into her pussy. I changed to video and just watched. She was getting lost in the moment.

"You know I'm recording this, don't you?"

Charlotte looked up, suddenly fully aware of what was happening and nodded. "Good," she said simply. She kept pounding two fingers into her pussy, and it only took a minute or so before she asked breathlessly, "Do you want me to cum?"

I nodded and she immediately plunged her fingers in deeper. Her hips rose from the bed as she had a powerful orgasm. I kept the camera steady through it all until she calmed down. As a final flourish she licked her fingers clean, then suddenly got shy and curled up into a ball with a goofy smile on her face, hiding.

The camera went back in its case at that point, but we would revisit this scenario, with variations, many times.

I made a point of taking photos of Charlotte in different outfits, and performing as many dirty sexual acts as possible. While I worried at each step that she might balk, she seemed to get more excited the more she was exposed to my lens as a complete slut in the bedroom.

Frequently, I would abruptly declare the photo session ended and have to take my pleasure with her. Charlotte enjoyed this too, tickled that I could be turned on so much by her exhibitionist ways as to lose control and pounce. One day it became too much for me after a series of her spreading her pussy open with her fingers. I had her dressed in thigh-high stockings and a nightie that was bunched up around her waist. Charlotte spread her legs lewdly and followed my instructions without hesitation as I had her open up her most intimate area for my camera. She contributed to her own debasement by suggesting she do the pose on her hands and knees, reaching back between her legs to spread herself open.

After just a few of those I tossed the camera, threw Charlotte onto her back and slammed my cock into her. She crossed her wrists above her head and goaded me to hold her down while I fucked her. "You like it when I spread my little pussy for your camera, don't you?"

I hissed through gritted teeth, "You know I do!"

"After you cum in me, get the camera again."

A man can only take so much under those conditions, and soon I filled her pussy with cum. We rested in the afterglow for a moment, but she whispered in my ear again to get the camera and to set it to video.

I sat between her legs and centered Charlotte in the viewfinder. She raised her head and looked into the lens as she reached down to her pussy. Without breaking eye contact she very deliberately pushed two fingers into her pussy, scooped out some of my cum and then put it into her mouth. I gasped at how utterly uninhibited Charlotte was as she tasted my cum straight from her pussy several times, then leaned over to clean off my cock. It's still my favorite video to watch.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Charlotte and I talked a lot during our sex play, and we often returned to the topic of including others. While neither of us really wanted to go all the way and open our relationship, we both enjoyed how including another person might highlight Charlotte's submissiveness. At moments where she was particularly vulnerable – perhaps posing lewdly or sucking cock on her knees – I would often "threaten" to allow someone to see her that way.

Or I might pin her against the wall with her wrists crossed above her head and say, "Maybe I'll let one of my friends feel you up while I hold you still." This excited us both a great deal, but we weren't sure if it was something we would really act upon. But one day an opportunity was created by chance and I decided to take it.

It was the weekend and we were taking it easy. No plans apart from perhaps a leisurely lunch – and of course, some sexy play. Charlotte and I were in the midst of a photo session. She was topless in a pair of tight jeans, her hair in cute pigtails, and I was documenting her lovely shape as she leaned in the doorway to our bedroom. My phone beeped with a text from our friend Kyle. He and I were close and had talked about our sex lives. I had told him a lot about Charlotte and though clearly intrigued, he was too good a friend to be rude or suggestive. He even knew about our photo sessions, but I had never shown him any.

Kyle's text was to ask if he could come by to pick up a power tool he had asked to borrow. Trying to hide my excitement, I texted back yes – and to be prepared for a surprise. When Charlotte asked, I told her it was my brother just checking in. We moved on to some photos of Charlotte pulling down the zipper of her jeans and I waited anxiously for Kyle's arrival.

I could see the driveway over Charlotte's shoulder as she continued posing. Finally, Kyle's car pulled into view. Charlotte's jeans were now around her ankles and I got a lovely photo of her surprised glance toward the door when the bell rang.

Charlotte pulled up her jeans and quickly reached for her top. "No!" I said firmly. She froze with a deer-in-the-headlights look on her face. "Stay just as you are." Charlotte, still topless, slowly straightened. She panted lightly in arousal as she realized what was about to happen.

Motioning for her to keep still, I left Charlotte to answer the door. Kyle saw that something was up immediately, and I silently beckoned him to follow me. I entered the room first. "Kyle, you've caught us in the middle of something, but I don't mind if you don't." Charlotte looked as if she might bolt when she heard Kyle's name, but managed to keep still. "We've been taking some pictures. Come on in."

Kyle looked intrigued as he turned to corner, and his expression turned to one of surprise and delight when he found Charlotte there in all her glory. Charlotte, for her part, looked mortified. She clearly didn't know what to do with her hands – they hovered between attempting to cover herself and staying still as she'd been told. But she was also clearly excited.

"Wow! Didn't expect this!"

I stood next to Kyle and smiled. "Not bad, eh?"

"Just... wow. How you doing, Charlotte?"

She looked down at her feet. "Um, OK..."

"We do this a lot," I explained. "But you're the first spectator."

"I'm honored," said Kyle brightly.

"If you don't mind, we're going to continue. I'll get you the sander when we're done. Have a seat."

Obviously delighted, Kyle readily agreed and found a chair. He watched as I took a few more photos, but made no other moves. "She's shy, but this kind of stuff gets her off." Charlotte turned bright red at this.

"Charlotte was wearing a black top earlier. It went away just before you got here." I continued shooting, mostly to give Kyle time to look and Charlotte to feel exposed. Then I got an idea. I went to the bedside table and retrieved my spare camera. "Kyle, do me a favor. Take some with this, would you? I want some shots from more angles."

He took the camera from me and began eagerly clicking off photos.

Charlotte was breathing heavily and had a slightly wild look to her as we moved around her with our cameras. I recognized these signs as her having entered "sub-space". It didn't happen often, but was always transformative. Inviting Kyle into our private moment would obviously be an important milestone for us. I considered ways to make the most of the opportunity.

"Do you like the jeans, Kyle?"

"She looks great in them!"

"She looks even better out of them", I suggested.

"That would be cool..." he said, hesitantly, clearly not wanting to overstep the temporary privileges he had been granted.

I nodded to him. "Tell her."

Kyle raised his eyebrows, so I clarified, "Tell her what you want." Then holding Charlotte's astonished gaze, I added, "She'll do what she's told."

He was amused, but clearly excited by this turn of events. "OK then. Charlotte... drop the jeans to your ankles."

Again, she looked panicked. But good girl that she is, Charlotte unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs, hands slightly shaking. Standing up again, she was completely unprotected. The cameras clicked.

I encouraged Kyle to walk around her, seeing and documenting everything. We took turns bossing her around, having her assume revealing, even humiliating positions.

"Cross your wrists above your head."

"Bend over and push out your ass."

"Reach behind and spread your pussy open."

"Get rid of the jeans, sit down, and put two fingers in your pussy."

Charlotte was in another world, obviously aroused to a feverish point. But she knew better than to orgasm without asking first. I explained to Kyle, "Charlotte needs permission to orgasm. We've found that allowing her one for every four or five times we have sex is about right."

She groaned at this revelation, from the combination of exposure and desire she told me later.

"Although she's not due, I'm thinking she deserves one today, for being a good girl and posing for us. Want to see it?"

"Sure", Kyle replied.

"Be right back. Keep making her pose"

I purposely dallied in our bedroom to give him some time alone with her. When I returned Charlotte was on her back, knees up and spread, displaying it all for Kyle's camera.

Charlotte noticed I was holding a small box that had been delivered the day before. "Oh my god!!" she exclaimed, knowing what was inside. "No, that's too much!"

Reaching into the box, I pointedly addressed Kyle, not Charlotte. "There's something we've been talking about trying. I've seen a few videos of this online, so I ordered this for Charlotte." I smirked. "She was excited by the idea – not sure why she's having second thoughts now."

I showed Kyle the dildo. It was large, but not especially so. What any woman might use to pleasure herself. I called his attention to its base, which had a suction cup. I retrieved a rectangular floor mirror from the corner, the kind you might see at a shoe store. "See, what you do is stick it to the mirror – it's narrow enough that she can get her legs around it when she's on her hands and knees. I have a strap to attach it to the banister there."

Raising the camera, Kyle said brightly, "Let 'er rip!"

I attached the mirror to the banister, then took Charlotte by the elbow and led her to it. Handing her the dildo, I whispered in her ear, "I want to see you fuck yourself like a whore for us both. No holding back."

She nodded, the wild look having never left her face. Charlotte licked the end of the dildo and knelt to stick it on the mirror. Then, on her hands and knees she backed toward it. Her legs were splayed on either side of the mirror, and we could see everything as she reached back and impaled herself. We told her to keep eye contact with us, and took photos continuously.

Somewhat reluctantly, Charlotte began to rock against the dildo. She told me later this was supremely humiliating, and she didn't fully give in to the moment until I urged her on. "Do it! Fuck yourself hard and fast!"

"Yes, sir."

Charlotte's body responded as we watched her doggy-fuck the dildo. She moaned and cried out as the sound of camera clicks reminded her that there would be documentation of her utter debasement. We added to this by having her stop and hold still occasionally in order to photograph details. Twice, I had to caution her against being so loud that the neighbors might wonder was going on.

Her hair flying as she bucked against the dildo, Charlotte begged, "Can I please cum?!"

"Not yet. Stop and hold still."

Charlotte huffed in frustration and stopped moving. I explained to Kyle, "She has better orgasms when she's on a time limit. So I'm going to give her two minutes in which to cum."

She nodded, obviously glad to know her release was imminent.

"But she also does better with just a little bit of pain."

Charlotte's hair whipped around as she looked up again at me in surprise.

"Kyle, this is as far as it's going to go tonight, if you're up for it." He gave me his full attention. "I'm going to have her kneel up while she fucks the dildo. I want you to squeeze her nipples. As hard as you like - at least hard enough that she squeals a bit. OK?

"I can do that."

I motioned him over to Charlotte and set his camera to video as I placed it on a stool.

"Charlotte – kneel up a bit.."

Hesitating only slightly as Kyle went to stand in front of her, Charlotte kept her hands on the floor and straightened enough to offer her up her breasts. Her nipples are large gumdrops and Kyle couldn't wait to get his hands on them. He reached out and gently felt her breasts for minute, Charlotte flinching at the first touch.

"OK, Kyle. Now – and don't hold back. Make it hurt."

Kyle nodded at me, then looked down at Charlotte as he took her nipples in his fingers. He clamped down and Charlotte's face screwed up in pain.

"The two minutes starts now. Go."

Charlotte immediately began furiously fucking the dildo. I knew well what rough nipple play did for her, and that she might not even need two minutes. Kyle kept up the pressure and wrung several shrieks of pain and pleasure from her. All the while, the camera continued clicking.

"Tell him 'thank you' for being here."

"Thank you!!"

"And for helping me take pictures of you being a slut."

Charlotte moaned loudly. "Thank you for taking pictures of me being a TOTAL slut!! Owww!!

She bucked back on the dildo forcefully and then froze with it deep inside her. Charlotte panted out a tremendous orgasm – it seemed to go on a long time – then collapsed.

Kyle had helpfully released her nipples as she fell to the floor, exhausted. We stood over her, watching her slowly come back to the real world. A moment passed.

"Well! I think it's time I get you your tool." I led Kyle to the garage, stopping to slap Charlotte's ass and order her to the bedroom.