Physical Therapy On Her Knee

Story Info
Joy experiences some new therapy.
8.5k words
4.34
107.5k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story was suggested by a Literotica reader.

Joy finished her work for the day and glanced at the clock. She was confident that she would be able to get to her physical therapy appointment on time. It took just a few short movements to toss the last of her paperwork in her out box and gather her things. She headed to the door walking on her sore knee. She thought about the accident for a few moments as she walked and was thankful that things weren't worse.

The heel of her shoe trapped her foot for a moment as she had been caught in the escalator at the largest department store in town. She managed to free herself at the bottom of the conveyance before anything really bad happened and lost the heel of her shoe in the process. The damage came when she was on her way to the ground. Her arms were holding several packages and she pushed her arms forward to catch herself as she fell. The metal edge of the off ramp from the escalator held firm against her kneecap and seriously damaged the cartilage.

Doctors had done as much as they could. They used the least invasive operation they could do to repair the damage. The department store gave her a new pair of shoes and paid for all of the doctor bills but there was more too it than the money. Joy's leg was held immobile in a cast for several weeks while she healed up. She had to use crutches for a while and was really happy when it came time to remove the cast. That was four weeks ago.

She was encouraged to get some physical therapy and visited the therapist twice a week. Tonight was the second appointment for her that week. She was getting used to the scheduled event. Joy looked forward to seeing her new friends at the clinic and hurried along her way. The drive was easy and in only a few minutes she walked through the door right on time.

"Hi Cathy." Joy said to the receptionist.

"Hi Joy. How are you doing tonight?" Cathy said with a broad smile and a look in her eyes of concerned empathy that was well practiced from greeting patients who were at less than their very best.

"I'm doing well. Just a little soreness but things are loosening up just fine." Joy replied meaning that her knee was moving better even though it acted up when it got tired.

"Well I have some good news and some not so good news." Cathy said and put a questioning look on her face to prepare Joy for a slight change of plans.

"Okay." Joy said and paused patiently for the rest of the story.

"Mike is going to work on you tonight." Cathy said.

"I take it that is the good news." Joy said.

Mike was a six foot four beautiful man who literally lived in a gym and possessed a physique that was chiseled like a Greek god. The women exchanged glances and smiled at each other. Cathy had already answered all of Joy's questions about Mike. He was single but went out quite often with a few regular friends. He was very good at his work. Something Joy didn't need to be told about because she loved his large hands on her skin when he massaged her thigh and calf and moved her through the therapeutic movements she required.

Cathy also told Joy a little about Mike's sex life and how she knew that Mike sported a cock nine inches long and at least two inches thick. Joy listened closely as Cathy had spoken about the time that she and Mike "worked overtime" one evening and the sex they had was incredible.

Joy normally wouldn't have sat still to listen to this type of information but there were extenuating circumstances which lately peaked her interest. Joy's husband James had been after her for years to have sex with another man and come home to him with her pussy all hot and used for him to pleasure himself with. James explained that it turned him on to think of her doing really sexy naughty things with other people on the condition that she came home and told him all about it.

Joy didn't mind lately engaging in some of his fantasies but she never planned to actually do anything remotely as naughty as he wanted her to. While she was recuperating from her injury she couldn't perform in bed as they normally did. Joy was quite good in bed and James and her made love at least three times a week nearly all of their married life together. Even having kids didn't stop them for long. They loved each other and played often and openly with each other. Joy was amazed at how horny she got when the sex was placed on hold even for such a short time.

James tried to keep her contented and she found a few things that they could safely do together but nothing satisfied like the real thing. After years of asking and suggesting she relate sexy stories to him Joy relented and with a cast on her leg she watched as her words excited James right in front of her. She made up a story the first time and elaborated very little but James got so hot for her as she spoke that he masturbated in front of her and shot his load on her naked tits all from a simple story that she told.

A few day later Joy found herself at the proverbial water cooler with a co-worker discussing something that could be turned into a sexy story. Joy used her imagination that night when they went to bed and James pleasured her with his fingers in her sweet pussy as she related the story. Joy found herself getting just as excited as James and the two of them shared a loving mutual masturbation session that was hotter than some of the sex they had over the years.

The patterned continued for the weeks while she was immobile and the sex they had gained new and glorious dimensions. It was Joy who started inventing things for James to get him all hot and bothered. She early on decided that chatting with some of the women and even some of the men at work and in other social situations gave her some of the best inspiration.

Joy liked doing this after just a few attempts. She found it was easy to get them talking and was amazed that they really weren't interested in her private life. She didn't need to expose her intentions to them or share anything of a personal nature. She found that people just liked sharing sexy and naughty stories about themselves and their friends. Most of the time the events the people explained was accompanied by laughter and enthusiasm. Joy had never imagined herself like the people who told her of their adventures but learned to admire people who could be bold in private.

James came to enjoy what Joy told him and made sure she was pleasured as much as he was when she told her tales. For him it was almost like being there. She found his interest in having her relate her stories was more than selfish small prurient ones but a sharing that they had never known. The thoughts she needed to have just to relate an interesting story gradually became her own. Joy found herself healing from her knee surgery in a most interesting way. She also found out more about herself than she could ever imagine.

"So what is the not so good news." Joy said to Cathy and held her breath just a little waiting for the answer.

"Mike isn't here right now." Cathy said and paused probably just for the dramatic effect to watch Joy's face as the news sunk into her mind. "He's building a therapy room in his house and you are going to have to go over there to keep your appointment."

"Where does he live?" Joy asked feeling just a little adventurous. She had always been professional about things with everyone. It was quite new to actually be interested in where someone with whom she had had a professional relationship lived. Joy looked forward to seeing Mike again and her imagination began to encourage her feeling of adventure.

They had always had other people around when he worked with her during a therapy session. This time she would have him all to herself.

Cathy smiled with her eyes knowing that Joy would be alone with Mike for the first time as she gave directions. The women exchanged pleasantries and Joy moved through the door of the clinic on her path as explained to her.

She walked across the parking lot through the gate in the fence behind the building. Down the stone path between two houses she walked and turned to her right looking at the house numbers and the lovely mature trees which lined the quiet street. She turned right again onto the walkway up the green house with the brown trim. The knock on the door she made was not urgent or demanding but after waiting a half a minute she had to laugh at herself. The laugher came out and she pushed on the doorbell instead just as the sign under it requested.

Through the glass in the front door she could see that a light flashed inside of the house as she pressed on the doorbell. She forgot for a moment that Mike is deaf. She could have knocked on the door all day and never been heard. She stood waiting still smiling at herself.

Mike noticed the light indicating the front doorbell and dropped what he was doing to go answer it. He was dressed a bit more casually than he usually was at the clinic. The white shirt and pants were still hanging in the closet. He was dressed in a grey sweat shirt with the sleeves cut out and red gym shorts. He was barefooted and walked quickly across the glossy hardwood floors to the door.

"Hi Mike." Joy said and smiled at him as he held wide the front door for her to enter.

Mike nodded approval at her arrival and gave her a large gesture with his arm bowing deeply as he welcomed her to his house. Joy walked slowly through the door and Mike closed it after her. He held his hand out indicating the way down the hall for her to walk. Joy moved in the indicated direction and easily found the large room that he was making into a therapy studio.

Joy looked around the large room full of therapy equipment and was surprised to see a young man standing near the whirlpool tub.

"Hi I'm Tony." He said walking across the floor toward her. Tony extended his hand for her to shake and she obliged and smiled at him.

"Are you a therapist too?" Joy asked.

"I'm just helping Mike out. We're almost set here." Tony said and looked around the room that he and Mike had built for the therapy work. "I'm just a friend not a professional."

"Oh." Joy said and looked back at Mike.

He was standing behind her and just to her left side watching Tony introduce himself. The two men signed to each other.

"He wants me to ask if it is okay with you to come here instead of going to the clinic today." Tony said.

"Sure. No problem. It's a short walk." Joy said and nodded toward Mike to let him know it was alright.

Mike picked up a white erasable slate that they used to communicate and wrote on it then turned it so Joy could see the words.

"I'll show you were you can change." Mike had written.

Joy nodded in agreement and went with him to an adjoining bathroom for her to change clothes. Mike pushed the door open and Joy went inside closing the door behind her. She kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her skirt and pulled off her pantyhose. She left her blouse on since Mike only worked on her legs and wrapped the terry cloth kilt around her waist covering her panties and fastened the Velcro to hold the cover up in place.

Mike was standing next to the massage table when she came out of the bathroom. Joy walked over to him and took her position sitting on the end of the table. Mike had placed the reclining end of the massage table up so she could lay back while he worked on her leg. She leaned back and held herself in place with her hands to keep from sliding down the table. He touched her thigh and shin with his large warm hands and went straight to work to relax her muscles before they started moving her knee around.

Joy watched him and almost forgot that Tony was still in the room until he spoke.

"What happened?" Tony asked.

"Escalator, fall, knee didn't bounce. It caught all of my weight. Surgery, cast, and now this. I'm almost healed." Joy quickly related.

"And such lovely legs they are at that." Tony said.

Joy almost took exception to the unprofessional tone in Tony's voice but she was flattered that a young man appreciated her.

"How old are you?" Joy asked and gave him a skeptical look.

"I'm eighteen. How old are you?" Tony said and smiled really big. He knew that women didn't like to give away their ages. He doubted she would tell the truth if she answered at all.

'I'm none of your business years old." Joy said and smiled at him.

"It's just that you have such nice legs I find it hard to consider you an older woman." Tony flirted boldly.

"Sure, sure." Joy said shaking her head at the obvious flattery. She was enjoying the touch of Mike's hand on her leg and the flattery that Tony was dishing out even if it was insincere.

"Mike likes you." Tony said and paused to watch her response.

Joy looked down at Mike who had his large fingers of both hands around her thigh. She looked back up at Tony and he nodded his head up and down for her. Mike hadn't looked up until that moment. He glanced up to gage her response to the pressure he was putting on her leg. It took him a moment to realize that Joy was talking to Tony. He hadn't seen her lips move but her attention was obviously cast in Tony's direction.

Mike twisted around to see what Tony was doing. Tony signed something to Mike and the two of them exchanged glances. Tony had just told Mike through sign language that Joy wanted to see his big cock. Mike laughed it off and returned to work. Tony insisted that he thought they should fuck Joy and made it clear that he intended to do just that. Mike cautioned Tony to not make her mad. After all she was a client.

"What are you saying?" Joy asked.

"I told him that you like him." Tony said.

"I do not!" Joy objected.

"You want me to tell him you don't like him?" Tony said and smiled big once again as he put Joy on the spot.

Mike returned to his work and used both hands to move Joy's knee and lower leg through the proper range of motion exercises.

"No not like that." Joy replied to Tony's suggestion.

"So you like him. Did anyone tell you about his... you know." Tony said and pulled up and down on the front waistband of his blue gym shorts.

"Oh!" Joy said acting like she was shocked and embarrassed by the question.

"It's nine inches long and at least two inches across." Tony said and pointed his index finger toward his open mouth.

Mike put Joy's leg down and stood up to adjust the massage table. He lowered the table to flat and Joy moved back to lay down all the way. Mike massaged her thigh and calf not only of her injured leg but her other leg which for some reason needed attention as well. Joy closed her eyes and let him work. He pushed the terrycloth kilt up and nestled it between her legs as he oiled up her skin and moved his fingers into her muscles.

"He's got magic fingers doesn't he?" Tony asked.

"Yes he does." Joy said. "I think you had better stop talking like that."

"I envy him. He gets to touch your beautiful body and I don't." Tony said.

Joy almost offered to let him when Mike was finished but she was embarrassed that she was enjoying herself as much as she was and censored her thoughts before they became public.

Mike's large fingers made her muscles yield all of the soreness of the day. She felt weak and relaxed. She hadn't ever had more massage from him than he had done for her legs but she imagined as her eyes remained closed how his hands would feel on other parts of her body.

"He can you know." Tony said.

Joy let a very long pause go past before she spoke and asked about what was being suggested.

"Can what?" Joy asked not completely sure that she really did want to know the answer.

"Massage the rest of you. He will make your body feel like Jell-o." Tony said accurately predicting her thoughts. He moved so Mike could see him sign and told Mike that a full massage is in order.

Tony then walked to the side of the table and boldly took hold of the front of Joy's blouse. He began to unbutton it and she opened her eyes and clutched at the light fabric of the material covering her torso.

"It's okay. You need to expose your skin to him. You can cover up with this sheet." Tony said and produced a flannel sheet from a shelf within reach of the table. "I'll get you ready."

Surprisingly Joy removed her hands and let Tony finish unbuttoning her blouse. He carefully moved the fabric together after the buttons released their grasp to cover Joy's body from his view. He then covered her with the sheet and held it against the table with his hips and lifted it like a tent over her body.

Mike moved his hands back and out of the way. He signed to Tony to ask Joy to roll over. Joy anticipated their request and without being asked pulled her blouse open and rolled over careful not to hurt her tender knee. She lay on her front and used her hands to unfasten the Velcro of the terrycloth kilt at her waist. Mike reached under the sheet and pulled the kilt off of Joy's body. She got excited knowing he was close to her as he was.

Mike move a step and reached under the sheet. He unclasped her bra and helped her wriggle out of it. Except for her husband she hadn't had a man's hands on her with nothing but her panties on in a very long time. She was surprised when she felt Mike's large fingers slip into the sides of the waistband of her panties and move to slip them off of her.

Joy reacted by holding on to them with both hands. Mike looked at Tony and shook his head from side to side. He had his doubts that Tony would get his wish.

"It's alright Joy. We'll take good care of you." Tony said almost hypnotically.

Joy released her grasp on the last wisp of fabric covering her private flesh. Mike slipped her panties off of her hips and down her legs. She felt them brush over her toes as they left her body and pressed her nipples hard into the soft table beneath her in hopes that she could hide her arousal from the men who had just stripped her. Tony let the sheet fall softly against her body and they all seemed to stop everything for a long moment as the sheet settled over Joy's skin.

Mike oiled up his hands and Tony pulled the top of the sheet back to expose Joy's back. Mike went to work rubbing the oil where it was needed and began to press into her one small area at a time. Soon Joy was lost in the pleasure of his touch. Tony kept saying things softly and Joy didn't really hear every word. She was intent on the pleasure that Mike was providing.

Mike moved over Joy's body. Tony continued to flatter and sooth her with his voice and suggestion. The sheet got moved around to keep her mostly covered except where Mike was working on her. She gradually became drowsy and drifted off as Mike finished the back portion of her massage. He was working on her feet when she realized that Tony was suggesting more than a massage. Her attention went directly to him when he asked her to turn over for the massage on her other side.

Joy gladly complied as Tony again held the sheet like a tent over her as she rolled back onto her back. He folded a towel lengthwise and slipped it under the sheet and over her breasts. Joy let it cover her and positioned it so she could hold down the towel with her arms as they lay at her side. Once she was discreetly covered Tony let the sheet fall over her again and rolled back the top for Mike to continue with the massage at her neck and shoulders.

"You are probably ready for the special treatment by now aren't you?" Tony said softly.

Joy paused for a moment before answering him. It took her some time to realize he expected a response.

"What's that?" Joy asked.

"While Mike finishes..." Tony said and stopped talking.

Joy was expecting more words to follow but instead he showed her with his actions. Tony slipped the towel covering her breasts down just enough to get his lips on the top of her areola and gave her a light kiss on the top of her breasts and slipped his tongue over her areola and nipple. He began sucking lightly and Joy automatically brought both of her hands up cupping Tony's head in a tender response to his genuine appreciation of her flesh.