Physical Therapy On Her Knee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd!" Joy cried out.

The men lowered her legs to the table letting her feet dangle off of the end. Cathy stood up and walked over next to Tony. They embraced and shared a naked kiss pressing their bodies together.

"Thanks for leaving a little for me." Cathy said.

Mike gave Joy a hug and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her off of the table and gently set her down on her bare toes in front of him. They held each other for several moments before he let her go. He ran his hands down her shoulders and arms to her hands and took them both in his then bent to give her a small kiss on the lips.

Joy looked back into his eyes and down his perfect body. She knew that she had to have him again. She made a bargain with herself to enjoy him as often a possible and gave him another hug before she looked for her clothes to dress and leave.

Cathy and Tony spread out the flannel sheet on the hardwood floor as Joy and Mike gathered her clothes. Joy went into the bathroom to dress and get ready to go. When she came out the men had Cathy on all fours with Tony's cock in her mouth and Mike's long fat cock deep into her ass from behind fucking slowly in and out of her chute.

Joy was impressed with the sight of their lovemaking and realized that it could just as easily be her between them as Cathy if only her knee was in better condition.

"Remember. We want to know all the details when we see you again." Tony said.

Joy went over to each of the men and gave them a kiss of thanks. She ran her hand over Cathy's back and ass watching carefully as Mike's cock slipped in and out of her well lubricated anus. Joy was amazed that Cathy was comfortable with the position and situation. It baffled her but intrigued her as well that anal sex was an enjoyable option.

"Thanks Cathy." Joy said not expecting a response.

Cathy couldn't say anything but used one hand to reach out and stroke along the inside of Joy's leg up past her knee to just inside her thigh under her skirt. Joy hadn't put her panty hose back on and the bare flesh being touched tenderly by the woman's hand sent goose bumps all over Joy's skin.

Joy walked out of the room leaving them all behind. Walking down the hallway and out the front door, down the sidewalk to the parking lot where her car was parked she smiled and thought about all that had happened. It was much more enjoyable and amazing than she ever imagined something like this to be.

Joy drove home and put the car in the garage. She went straight to the refrigerator and found something to eat. She tossed her purse on a table as she passed and went into the room where James and the kids were enjoying some television eating as she went.


"You're home late." James remarked.

"I had a physical therapy session. I told you about it." Joy replied.

"Oh yeah. That's right." James admitted. "How did it go?"

"Better than I could have hoped for, I'll tell you all about it when we go to bed." Joy said and smiled as she chewed.

James looked at his wife of many years and noticed a sparkle in her eyes which gave away her thoughts. Joy nodded to let him know she had been taken by another man.

"Really?" James asked to confirm that he had gotten his wish.

"It was a wonderful session. My knee is feeling very good and I am more relaxed than I have been in years." Joy said as she finished her food and returned to the kitchen.

"Time for bed kids!" James said and they protested in the usual manner that children do when it is time to go to sleep.

Joy tucked in the kids and went to their bedroom. She didn't shower or clean up in anyway but instead slipped out of her clothes and into a short robe that she knew turned her husband on. James was already naked and laying just under the covers of the bed when she turned off the light and walked over to their dresser. She lit the candle and turned to him. She stood for a moment feeling beautiful and desired by her loving mate. She let him drink her in with his eyes and slowly walked toward him letting her robe open and the edges of her breasts expose to him gradually. He couldn't help but look down at her triangle of hair which covered her pussy and notice some of it was matted with cum.

Joy walked up to the side of the bed and leaned down to whisper in her husband's ear.

"Make love to me?" Joy asked knowing he would be more than happy to do just that.

"Tell me what happened." James asked impatiently.

Joy walked around to the other side of the bed and lay down on her back. She left her robe around her shoulders and half covered her upper torso but brought her feet flat on the bed and her knees up then dropped her knees wider and ran one finger across the slit of her well used pussy.

"Eat me and I'll tell you." Joy teased.