Pi Beta Delta Ch. 01

Story Info
Before you pledge, know what you are trying to belong to.
1.7k words
4.02
44.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Libby, Libby Taylor. The story I am about to tell you is one, which has been haunting me for the past two years.

Before I start telling my story I have to help you visualize the people involved. This will be good for me. The guilt has been killing me. Since that night I am unable to have a serious healthy relationship with anyone, because I know I will only mess it up.

I am 20 years old 5’6 118 pounds, long jet-black hair and deep brown eyes. Long slim legs that ride up to my firm thighs and shapely hips, soft kissable lips and long natural well-maintained hands and feet. Though I am slim my breasts are natural D cups. I know they are large and bring me the wrong kind of attention. I have thought of getting them reduced but I watched a video on how they did this and I thought it was better to look like a five-dollar whore than chop up my breast.

My roommate and pledge sister, Sara, is 20 also 5’6 about 110. We have the same body size from the hips down. She joke that my breast are what gives me the extra 18 pounds. Sara has some small perky size B tits. With blond hair and baby powder blue eyes, with the soft pinkest lips I have ever seen on any one, man or woman.

Billy was my ex boyfriend and Sara’s current boyfriend. Billy stands at 6’4 at 200
pounds all hard body and muscles. When Billy and I were together we had some wild
kinky times. We were both whores and loved it. One night Billy came over, he had his own key to my dorm room, and found me sucking and slurping on his 19 year old brothers thick pink cock. I wouldn’t have known that Billy was there if his brother hadn’t pulled his cock out of my mouth, grabbed his cloths and ran out of the door all in one motion. I slowly turned to lustfully smile up at Billy. Once I looked into his eyes my smile faded. He was pissed. He walked over to me, threw my tee shirt at me, and told me to get dressed.

“Billy, what’s wrong?,” I asked shocked at his behavior.

“My brother is off limits Libby, geez” he said flatly as he started for the door.

“Billy, wait, Chris told me you . . .” I try to say, in fear he was going to leave me for good.

“I don’t want to hear it Libby, my brother was off limits.” He said flatly as he walked out the door and slammed it behind him.

That is when I realized I had messed up and my relationship with Billy is over.

Shortly after that night Billy started fucking Sara. I guess it is only fair I fucked his brother, now he is fucking my “sister”.

Two years ago, I started to pledge for Pie Beta Delta. One night after three hours of uncontrolled nipple torture by our “brothers” I went to my shared dorm room and fell unto the bed for a lot of much needed rest.

Waking with a jolt just two hours later I look at the alarm clock, 2:00 am, and over at my roommates Sara’s empty bed. “Where was she, her session should have been over an hour ago?” Sitting up in my bed I reached for the phone and called Billy, Sara’s boyfriend. After what seemed like an eternity Billy picked up the phone, “Hello,” his voice a low husky groan.

“Hi Billy? It’s Libby, is . . . .”

Before I could say anything else Billy started to cry and yelled out in a cold deep voice,

“Fuck you whore, you must have known about this, hell you might have even helped set it up. Fuck you and that whore of a roommate of yours, if you ever call me again. I will kill you.”

Stunned and with my mouth a gabbed I could only hold the phone to my ears until I heard the dial tone

With a renewed panicked I looked for my jeans and tee shirt. I had to find Sara. Oh God what if she is hurt. What if her session got out of hand? Why was Billy so upset? He never showed any sign of such anger. After getting dressed I grabbed my cell phone and headed out the door. “Oh god Sara what is going on,” I thought to myself as my feet took me all over campus.

“The fraternity,” I thought to myself.

As I slowly walked to the fraternity, I noticed the only lights on are in the basement. The only time the lights are on in the basement is when they were “hazing” a pledge.

“Oh no, Sara,” I ran to the front door of the house and without thinking tried the door nob. It opened. I stuck my head in and softly called out for a brother. No answer. My heart could not stop beating. If I am caught I could risk getting kicked off the line, but I have to help Sara. Our brothers have the reputation on campus of being the most dangerous hazers.

I walked into the dark living room and down the narrow hallway to the stairs that lead to the basement. As I approached the top of the stairs the most potent stench hit my nose. My God it smells like an outhouse down there. I took a deep breath and started down the stairs slowly. I thought I was going to vomit. The smell was SO strong.

“What is down there”, I thought to myself.

As I got closer to the bottom of the stairs I heard laughter and lot of voices shouting profanity and x-rated language. I should get out of here I thought, but I had to know if Sara was down there and if she was safe. As I got close to the last two steps, I was able to look around the corner without being seen. What I saw took my breath away.

There were about 30 or so hard bodied brothers, in matching tee shirts and pants in a tight circle in the far end of the basement. Beers in hand and grinning from ear to ear they started spitting in the middle of the circle, then a figure dressed in a red robe came around the corner and raised it’s hand the circle opened, and there in the middle of the floor laid Sara. At least I thought it was Sara, my God it is Sara. Her blond head now brown but it wasn’t from hair color. She laid in only what I can describe as I bed of shit.

“My goodness Sara, what have they done to you?”

With another raise of his hand the boys turned their ass to Sara who is now wallowing in the shit pile and started shitting on her as she laughed and moaned with her mouth wide open. They took turnes hovering over her and letting her lick their dirty, puckered, shitting ass holes while they pulled on their cock. Without thinking I jumped to the bottom of the stairs and called out to Sara who had a huge firm turd in her mouth sucking on it as if it where Billy’s hard cock.

“Billy, why didn’t you tell me.” I whispered to myself.

Sara looked mortified when she saw mw standing in a frozen shocked stance and tried to make it up on her feet. Her shit covered smile fading quickly. The circle of men looked over at me upset and started towards me and tried to grab me with their shit-covered hands from when they were smearing their vile load all over Sara. Shaking my head with tears in my eyes, I looked at my shit coated roommate in disbelieve.

“Sara come with me NOW! Lets go, the sorority is not worth it. You don’t have to do this.” I cried.

Sara stared laughing, “Why would I want to leave Libby?” I am their shit whore. I love this. Sara said rubbing a shit clump into her firm tummy, though a shit covered mask, which only allowed her blue eyes through. “Now leave Libby before I make our brothers show you how good their vile shit can feel against your tits and tongue.”

I cannot believe what I was hearing. I always know Sara was a kinky little girl but I never thought she was so disgusting and gross. With tear covered eyes I realize two of the brothers started reaching for me. They smelled so strong I almost vomited. I turned on my heels and started running up the stairs, as I started up the stairs I heard that bitch laughing at me, fallowed with some farts and groans.

Once outside I took a deep breath trying to get some fresh air and clear m head, I could still smell the boy’s shit in my clothes and hair. I started running towards my dorm room but stopped at the main door.

“I can’t go in there, Sara has a way in.”

Looking around I pulled out my cell phone and called Billy.

“Billy, . . .”

“Libby, Damit, I said don’t call me!”

“Billy please come get me, I know, I saw. Please come get me”

I started to cry uncontrollably, “Please Billy, I promise I did not know about this.”

After what seemed like an eternity’s worth of silence Billy slowly agreed to come get me.

“Thank you Billy, please hurry, meet me down the street at the all night pantry.”

After hanging up my cell phone I looked around and started running down to the pantry. Once outside the pantry, I noticed a black van across the street. Four men with hard bodies in matching red shirts and pants sat in the van waiting. I walked in, keeping and eye on the van, and ordered a cup of hot chocolate while I sat and waited for Billy.

To be continued . . .

Please be kind this is my first story ever…..it started as something else and ended as this. If there are typos I am sorry has I had to learn English therefore my spelling can be bad, but I over came my fears and did it anyway. English is now my first language, in fact most people can not tell, but I still struggle with writing and spelling that is why I studied writing for so many years upon other things. I welcome all feed back, but please make sure they are helpful. *fetish kisses*
KT