Pi Mu Sigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

"Good, and just so you know, it's almost time to go to the next class," she tells me.

"What was this class?" I ask.

Everyone shouts in unison.

"Study Hall!"

Well, some girls moaned "Stuuuudddy Haaaaallll," and other girls just screamed "Study Ha... AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

I search around for my gown like a baby looking for its rattle. The only reason I find it out of all the red gowns is because mine has the white pin. I reach inside the pocket and pull out my schedule.

"Let's see..." I say to myself. "Next up is room 202."

"Ooh!" Brittany lifts her head from the girl's twat, her face covered in her cum. "That class is the Sex Toys class. Trust me, you'll have fun there!"

My mind drifts off to what I experienced so far. I smile.

"I hope so."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just like before, I find room 202 quickly. I notice the girls walking into the class with me, and I realize that all of them are fit to be porn stars. As I walk into the class, I notice one other girl with a white pin. She has long, brown hair and brown eyes to match. I walk over to her and she looks at me, then smiles when she notices my white pin.

"Like, oh my god!" she says. "I, like, didn't know anyone else was new here!"

"Hi," I tell her, "my name's Kim."

"Like, hey Kim!" she exclaims. " My name's Amy."

"Hi, Amy. How long have you been here?" I ask.

"I've been here for three days. You have to be here for two weeks before you can get rid of your pin. How about you?"

"I just got here an hour or so ago," I tell her.

"Oh my god, you JUST got here!" she gasps.

"Yeah."

"So..." she says. "Spill it, girl!"

"What do you mean?" I wonder.

"Tell me where you were and what you did, you know?"

"Oh!" I shout way too loudly. "I was just in Study Hall, doing pretty much everything."

"Tell you what, though," she whispers, leaning in towards me, "you haven't done anything until you've been in this class."

"What do..." I whisper back before I am interrupted.

"CLASS BEGIN!" says someone in the room.

"Come on, Kim, this is where the fun begins!" Amy says with a smile on her face.

Amy grabs my wrist and pulls me towards a wooden chest by the wall. She opens it and tells me to lay down. I do as she says and she pulls out a pair of nipple clamps and a strap-on that looks exactly like the one I saw in Study Hall.

She grabs the toys in her left hand and reaches towards me with her right hand. She helps me open my robe, then brushes her hand over my nipples.

"Believe me, I am going to give you the time of your life!" she says as she rubs my nipples until they stiffen under her fingers.

Once my nipples are as hard as rocks, she squeezes open the nipple clamps and clamps them onto my nipples. It is a delightful mixture of pain and pleasure. I want her to hurry up and shove that delicious dildo into me, hard and fast.

I can't believe I want her to give me an orgasm more than ever right now, even though my last orgasm was less than twenty minutes ago!

She doesn't shove it in me, though. Instead, she drags the tip of it along my pussy lips, causing me to buck my hips trying to get it inside me. She pulls it away, and she lowers her head to my clit. She quickly flicks her tongue over my clit and I buck my hips again, getting my horny fluids all over her mouth and cheeks. She plants a kiss right above my pussy, then she moves up a few inches and kisses me again. This repeats until she kisses right between my breasts.

She looks up at me. I look down at her with pure sexual need in my eyes. She kisses my skin a few more inches up, and then once on my chin.

Finally, her lips meet mine. The passion between us and her teasing caused my pussy to quake. She bites my bottom lip and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her to me and bucking my hips into her pelvis, riding out my orgasm.

When we finally separate, I can only smile as I have never before had an orgasm like that. However, my smile gets even bigger as I feel the dildo suddenly slipping inside me.

I gasp as it slides deep into my wetness. Her head returns to my clit, it is now swollen and soaked with my own juices. My own hands reach up and grab my nipples, pulling them hard.

My second orgasm with Amy arrives fast, I cannot stop vibrating on the ground. She continues licking and pumping into me until I have at least four more orgasms, and then I notice someone standing over me.

"You seem to like it here," she says.

"I love it here," I tell her.

"Good. Stand up and come with me." Her voice sounds very forceful.

I put my hand on top of Amy's head and push her away, but I orgasm again as she slides the dildo out of me. I stand up and follow her into a door that I never noticed when I first walked into this room. As I walk with her, my juices drip down my leg and soak into the carpet.

She opens the door and I follow close behind her, shutting the door behind me. I look around the room.

It's nothing special. It looks like Ms. Destiny's office, with a white fluffy chair instead of a black one.

"Please, have a seat."

I walk over to the chair and sit in it, getting it wet with my pooling juices. She sits at the desk in front of me and for the first time, I realize she's naked. She is sexy and buxom, with bigger than D-cup tits and long, blonde hair cascading down in front of her shoulders and covering her nipples. Her hazel eyes stare at me with lust, but also give me a feeling that I did something wrong.

"I see that your robe had a white pin. That means you must be new here."

"That's correct," I tell her.

"And because I've never seen you around here before, you must have just got here today."

"That's correct," I tell her.

"I also noticed that you were with Amy, another newbee."

"That's also correct," I tell her.

"And did she tell you what might happen if I see a newbee in my class?"

"Uh... no. Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"No," she laughs. "Quite the opposite, in fact."

She stands up and I look up into her eyes, her beautiful, hazel eyes. My eyes wander down her body, from her neck, down her hair, past her breasts. Looking down her stomach, staring into her belly button, and down to the blonde triangle of pubic hair pointing straight to her...

"So, newbee. Are you ready?"

I blink and look up at her again.

"Ready for what?" I ask.

She walks over to me and kneels down, staring straight into my pussy, watching every drop of my juices dripping and soaking into the chair. She looks up at me and our eyes meet again. I see her hand reach forward and she drags her fingers up and down my pussy lips. I gasp and close my eyes, letting the feelings of it take me to another world. Then she wraps her lips around my pussy and her moist tongue digs deep into me, causing me to moan and grab her head with my hands.

I look down and see her blonde mane bouncing up and down on my pussy, the feelings of it are driving me crazy. Her thumb traces circles around my clit, occasionally rubbing it for a change of pace.

She is incredible! My orgasm comes fast, and I shake and jiggle in the chair. She looks up at me once I calm down from my frenzy and I see her face completely covered in my juices.

I pull her up and bring her lips to mine, tasting myself and shoving my tongue into her mouth. Her thumb, still wet from rubbing my clit, flicks over my nipples during our kiss. After a while we break the kiss and she kneels back down to the carpet.

Then she does it again.

I moan and writhe in the chair, grabbing the armrests as she copies the exact same treatment as before, giving me wave after wave of more intense pleasure. My entire body goes stiff as another orgasm washes over me. My legs are wrapped around her as her head bounces on my pussy, her tongue driving me insane!

I almost passed out before I felt her pull away from me.

Sitting there, in the aftermath, I could not control my tears falling from my eyes. She asked me why I was crying, and I could only tell her one thing.

"That was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me!"

"Do you feel better now?" she asks me, sincerely.

"Are you kidding?" I try to say through my tears. "I just wish that I could give you the feelings you gave me."

"Well, if you're serious," she begins, before she glances up at what I assume is the clock. "Oh my gosh! Class is almost over! You better get going!"

She helps me up off the chair and scoops a quick handful of the juices that are flowing down my thighs, licking the liquid from her fingers. We walk out the door together and all eyes are on us. Every girl in the classroom stares wide-eyed at us as she points me toward Amy, the girl I was with before she pulled me away. I quickly realize I am still naked, and my pussy is still leaking for more action. Once I sit down where I was before, and the woman walks back to her office, taking one last look back at me before the door shuts behind her.

Almost immediately, every girl that didn't have her mouth full ran over and started asking me a bunch of questions about what happened in her office.

I kept hearing things off to the side like "What did she do to you?" and "She never lets anybody into her office!"

After the Q and A session, I convinced Amy to give me one more orgasm before I went to my next class, but the orgasm Amy gave me could never compare to what I experienced in that blonde woman's office.

I found my robe and stood up right as a bell rang to signal the start of the next meeting. I dig inside the pocket of my robe and pull out my schedule.

"My next meeting is in room 421," I tell myself, and then I hear Amy squeak.

"Yay!!!" she shouts in a high-pitched voice. "I'm in that room, too! You'll have fun in there, trust me!"

- - -

Amy and I walk out of room 202 and we walk up two flights of stairs to get to the fourth floor. I soon realize that I'm exhausted. Not because of the stairs alone, but because of my weak limbs from all the sex combined with the stairs.

We find room 421 and the first thing I notice is a chair. Finally!

I sit down as quickly as I can and I moan at how good it feels to relax.

Amy looks over at me. "Come on, Kim! Get up! You can't just sit through this class, you'll miss all the fun!"

"What fun?" I ask her, lazily.

"This is the Video room! This might just be the best meeting you have all day!" she coaxes.

"Video room? Do we just watch movies in here?" My eyes close as I utter the last word.

"No, silly! We get to be in the movies! We get to make our own porn here! It's the easiest meeting of all."

I want to open my eyes right then and there, but I'm so exhausted. I try to pass out, but I first hear a very familiar set of words the second before I reach unconsciousness.

"Class begin!"

- - -

When I woke up from my sex nap, the meeting seemed to be over, as everyone was cleaning up and walking out the door. Amy had been behind me talking to a tall girl who I assume is the teacher here.

The wierd thing is... I woke up in a bed that was made on the stage in the classroom, not the chair I fell asleep in.

I stand up and my robe instantly falls from around my body, since it's pretty obvious that somehow the belt wasn't tied. I quickly bend over, grabbing the robe and feeling something wet leak from my pussy. I pull the robe back up and tie the belt. Curious, I flip aside the flaps from under the belt so I can feel what is flowing generously from my twat. I slide my fingers through the sticky liquid and lift it up in front of my face, smelling it.

It smells like cum, like some guy shot his load inside me while I was sleeping. I glance over at Amy, who is still talking to the teacher and maybe rubbing herself under her robe.

Suddenly, everything seems to fall into place.

The strange way I woke up, my robe being undone, the cum seeping from inside me, everything!

I almost run over to amy, my thighs getting coated in the slimy fluid as my legs rubbed together in my haste.

"Amy!" I yelled. "What did you do to me when I was sleeping!"

"Hey, hey!" responded Amy, shocked. "Don't blame me, it was all Mrs. Jewels' idea!" Amy pointed at the woman she was talking to.

"Her idea? Why would she want a sleeping girl in a porn movie?" I questioned.

"If you saw the movie, you'd know why," Mrs. Jewels answered.

I immediately spoke up. "So, let's see the movie."

"I'm afraid that's impossible," sighed Mrs. Jewels. "Once a movie is recorded, it is automatically sent to the studio. If they like it, they'll put it on DVD and you might be able to see it in stores, but if not... nobody'll ever get to see it."

"Well, don't you make copies?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, we don't," she replies. "Sorry."

The bell rang just then, and everyone else left. I groaned my dissatisfaction, then reached into my pocket for my schedule.

By the looks of it, there's only one meeting left before I go back home.

"Hmm, it looks like I have Room 37 last," I mumble to myself.

Wait! Where have I seen that number before?

"Did you just say Room 37?" shouted Amy from across the room, about to leave. "That's the room at the front of the building! You should've passed it on your way to Administration!"

That's right! I knew I remembered the number from somewhere!

I hurriedly dash past Amy, out of the room and down the stairs, aiming to reach the lobby as fast as possible. Once I hit the main stairs, I practically jump down them three-by-three and land on the ground, my eyes darting around for the door.

To my right, I see the door with the golden plaque marked "37." I walk over and reach for the handle, but then I hear a very familiar voice calling to me.

"Kim, is that you?" asked Ms. Destiny from behind me.

"Yes, Ms. Destiny," I say, turning around to look her in the eye.

"I just knew it was you!" she smiled a happy smile. "So, how did you like the meetings so far? You only have one more, you know."

"They were okay, I guess." We both knew I was lying. They were great! I didn't say that, though, because I didn't want to seem like a nymphomaniac.

"Now, we both know that's not the real truth, now don't we?" she asked, sarcastically. It was a rhetorical question. "I know you love this place and everyone else knows it, too."

"Well, I didn't want to sound like a nympho or something, it's just that..." I stop, afraid to go on.

"What's the matter, dear?" Ms. Destiny urged. "Is something the matter?"

"Well, uh..." I stammered. "This is the first time I've ever even been slightly attracted to women, let alone having sex with one. I don't know what to think about this place." I was honest and up-front. I just hope she understands.

"I understand," she told me, comforting me. "Maybe it's because you're overwhelmed with your first day. Believe me, that Amy girl you've befriended felt even worse than you, threatening to report the institute. But in time, she realized what a great atmosphere I've built here. Now, just continue with your last meeting of the day and think it over tonight. I'm sure you'll be back tomorrow."

She reached around me and grabbed my opposite shoulder as we walked side-by-side into my last meeting of the day. As we approached the door, I stared up into her bright, blue eyes.

"Ms. Destiny?" I began.

"Yes?" she responded.

"How did you know about me and Amy?"

END

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12