Piano Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she parted her lips, his dick slowly slid into her mouth. He kept expecting to hit the back of her mouth, but she took him in until his balls were pressed against her face. Rebecca was a little surprised at herself; even at this angle she hadn't thought she could fit his entire cock in her throat. Dr. Clements was certainly surprised. No one had ever swallowed his whole length before, and he would never have expected it out of this small young woman.

In this position Rebecca could hardly move, so it was up to Dr. Clements to provide the motion. At first he was worried that he might hurt her or that she couldn't breathe, but as they began to get into a rhythm he realized that she was enjoying the sensations as much as he was. He was enjoying the feeling of being in control, and he had a feeling that she was liking it as well. Since he had been discovering new things about Rebecca's personality all day, he thought he'd try something and see how she reacted.

He had been pumping her mouth fairly quickly, but now Dr. Clements' grabbed his Rebecca's hair and began slamming his cock in between her lips. Her eyes got wide, then she squeezed them tightly shut. She began to buck and squirm, but he knew it was out of pleasure and not an attempt to get away.

"You like that, don't you, you dirty little girl?" Her response was a moan that sent vibrations from his cock throughout his body. He knew he had to get her to keep doing that.

"You like it when I fuck your pretty face." It was more of a statement than a question. Her moan was louder and longer.

"You like my cock in your throat? Next I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy." Rebecca let out a scream muffled by the cock in her mouth. The sensations put him over the edge, and he slammed himself as deep into her throat as he could and came harder than he could remember ever cumming before. She closed her lips around his shaft and swallowed, stimulating his throbbing dick.

When he was finished, he slipped from between her lips and collapsed back onto his heels. They both lay silent for a moment, still enjoying the last waves of pleasure shooting through their bodies. After a while, he spoke.

"Rebecca, I…" She sat up and turned around. "I don't know what to say. Somehow 'Thank you' doesn't seem quite right."

"You shouldn't thank me. At least not yet, anyway," she finished with a smile. She got up from the bench and joined him on the floor. "What makes you think I'm done with you?"

"I'm not sure I…" She cut him off with a soft kiss.

"You're not sure you can what?" She kissed him again, this time more firmly. "I'll wait." This time her kiss was more of a bite; she gently nibbled and licked at his bottom lip. "I don't think I'll have to wait too long. Besides, you promised. I seem to recall that you wanted to fuck my hot little pussy." She smiled at the soft groan that escaped his lips. "But before you can fuck it, you're going to have to lick it."

She stood and her wet panties were inches from his face. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into her soaking crotch. After a few kisses and licks, he grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them down her legs, burying his face in her mound. Her swollen lips were shaved smooth, and he delighted in running his tongue over them and sucking them into his mouth. He teased her slit for a while before driving his tongue into her hot folds. By this time she was bucking down on him, trying desperately to get him to lick her clit. They were both lost in a symphony of gasps and moans. Finally he gave in to her and, starting at her asshole he trailed his tongue up her slit and flicked it over her pink bud. She grabbed his head, not about to let him get away, and rode his face wildly. As he sucked her clit into his mouth he felt her begin to shake.

Suddenly, she forced him backwards onto the floor. "Now you're gonna fuck my hot little pussy!" With that she grabbed his once-again stiff prick and slid it into herself.

Immediately Rebecca's body began to convulse as her orgasm hit her with full force. Her pussy clamped down on Dr. Clements' dick as waves of pleasure rushed through her body. He knew that he was very close as well, and he grabbed her hips and began slamming them up and down into himself. He took in her firm breasts bouncing in front of him and her long hair flying around her head. Her throbbing pussy was still sending spasms of pleasure into his cock, and the sensory overload was too much for him.

"Oh God! Oh, Rebecca!" His screams of pleasure were added to hers as he filled her with his seed. She ground her pussy onto him, squeezing out every drop, then finally collapsed onto his heaving chest.

The pair rested on the floor until Rebecca realized that she was late for a class. She jumped up and began pulling on her clothes. "I'm so sorry, I'm supposed to be in my English class in five minutes." She continued pulling on her clothes, then stopped and looked at him. He was now standing in front of her, watching her as she got dressed. She could tell that he was feeling a little awkward now that the passion had passed. She wondered briefly what future piano lessons would be like, and she was sure that he was having similar thoughts.

"I'll see you next week, Dr. Clements," she said softly into his mouth. With a short but sweet kiss she turned and left his house. She knew that next week could not come quickly enough.

12