Piano Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Tears fell on the bed between them. Eventually Judy could speak. She whispered. "I was hired to help your mother transition out of this life. I'm a trained nurse. The very first evening I spent with you something changed. You quit being the All American boy who could play baseball and play the piano and you became a man who could sacrifice everything to be there for his mom. You became the man I've always wanted to give my life to. Josh, I love you."

He leaned to her and they kissed. Their first kiss was in his bed, naked, comfortable and loving. When the kiss ended he said, "I've wanted to kiss you since the seventh grade, but I didn't dare. I wasn't flash enough for you."

"I wasn't after flash, I wanted to be cared for, taken care of, protected and you do all that. That's who you are."

They stayed in bed until bladders and hunger forced them up. Before the funeral they were lovers. She rode with him to the funeral. Some people at the funeral talked, gossiped, about the two of them. They would have talked more if they'd stayed a little longer at the grave side.

When they were the only two still there Josh took Judy in his arms and said, "Judy, I love you. I'm asking, will you marry me and let me love you for the rest of our lives?"

"Can you play my favorite song?"

"What is it?"

"Perhaps Love."

"I know that song. If you'll sing I'll play."

They played and sang at the wedding. John Denver would have been proud.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers