Piano Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,371 Followers

The full sensation in her mouth felt weird as she never gave head to anyone before. It was not gross as she thought but really erotic. Joe was moaning loud now and she could not help but wonder if it was going to help. Even if it did not help, she enjoyed the sensation of a hard cock in her mouth.

Joe began moving again but Kristy leaned forward as Joe was now making love to her mouth. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and finally gave in to the fact she was giving her brother his first blowjob.

Kristy did not fight the fact Joe was pumping his erection into her mouth like he was fucking it, but embraced the idea her mouth was going to get him off. She kept her lips tightly wrapped around his shaft and finally grabbed onto his body making sure he did not pull out of her mouth. He complied and she now began to use her tongue to taste him.

She did not expect to get so turned on by having her brother's dick in her mouth, but she did. Her pussy was so wet she knew rubbing it later was going to be needed. She had no idea a girl could get so excited by sucking a man's cock that she now thought about doing it with toys while she was going to rub herself later.

Kristy all together stopped stroking his dick as her mouth seemed to be working perfect. Joe was moaning at an incredible rate and she figured he was going to finish soon. The notion of him pulling out to cum was not an option as it would go all over her dress or face.

She knew his warm cum had to be in her mouth and she just wondered if the taste was going to be horrible. The thought alone that she was going to have a cock expel its creamy reward in her mouth made her pussy clench with desire and for immediate attention.

Joe's cock was pulsing and she knew it was seconds away from busting in her mouth. Joe finally stopped moving and she decided to do the rest of the work. She grabbed his balls tight feeling how his heavy sack was filled as it held the reward she wanted in her mouth now. Back and forth she went unassisted until Joe finally groaned loud.

Kristy moved forward until just the tip of his member was in her mouth and she felt the first blast of his male essence hit her tongue. The salty yet tangy taste of male sperm was not bad at all and it was followed by another blast. Kristy could tell swallowing him would not be a problem as she stroked him quickly to make sure he was properly drained of all his cum.

She moved away and swallowed the remaining amount of his semen that was on her tongue before stroking his cock slowly to get the last drips of him. She stuck out her tongue and swiped it over his tip to taste the last bit of his load that came out.

"You feel better now?" Kristy asked as she heard him breathing heavy.

"Oh...yess. I feel so much better. I am sorry, but I got carried away. I just thought you were going to give me a hand-job."

***

As she watched Joe's concert, she realized that he was playing better than ever. Not missing a key or losing tempo, Joe was having a stellar performance. Although the other Asian kid did well, Kristy could not help but know his performance was substandard to her brother's.

The rest of the day was quiet and peaceful, and Kristy made no mention to Joe about him getting his first blowjob from his sister. She thought that it was a onetime thing that needed to be done in an emergency situation.

Although when Kristy thought about what happened she could not stop thinking about the fact her own brother shot a load of his sperm in her mouth. She was running through the entire event in her head and each moment she thought about it only made her panties damp.

That night she thought about how she should be disgusted or disturbed that her own brother exploded his seed in her mouth, but the memory continued to get her wet with desire. She finally gave in and thought about swallowing her brother's cum as her fingers rubbed her clit furiously until she came herself.

The rest of the week seemed normal enough, and Kristy still did not say a word about what happened to him. She still continued to act as if everything was normal, and enjoyed that he did not bring it up either.

Kristy still relived the event in her mind each night until she realized her fingers were not giving her the needed satisfaction. Each time she masturbated she wanted to go further and her fingers were just not cutting it for her to have a big finish.

Kristy snuck into her mother's room like she did countless times before. To her it was just another place to grab jewelry for the day or a bra because she did not do the wash the day before. Although her mother was a D-Cup and she was only a B, she liked putting them on and thinking she had breasts like her mother's.

She did however share panties when needed, as her mother spent money on nicer ones and somedays she wanted to wear something nice. Kristy knew this time was different and it was what her mother hid from her that she wanted this time. It was something she found a few months ago that shocked her, but as she never knew her mother would buy one.

Walking over to the dresser drawer, she knelt down to the bottom drawer. She opened it open to reveal her mother's secret toy drawer. Normally it was always locked, but her mother had lost the key recently and it stayed unlocked now.

She pulled the drawer open to reveal various sized electronic toys and lubricants. She had a very vast collection of massagers and vibrators of different sizes. Most of them were vaginal massagers that vibrated at high speeds. On the left side, Kristy saw what she wanted. She grabbed her mother's only dildo. It was at least eight or nine inches long and just as thick as the men she had seem in porn movies.

Kristy had only a few hours before her mom, and brother came home, and knew she had to be quick. She stripped out of her jeans and panties and spread herself wide open on her bed. Kristy was amazed on how real the toy looked and how lifelike it felt. It felt just as real as her brother's cock, only bigger.

Feeling the length of this dick in her hands also had an immediate effect on her already hungry pussy. She was wet before, and the thought of sliding something so big inside of her only added to it.

With a swift movement of her hand, she was now rubbing her pussy hard. Looking at this cock was not enough though. She moved the head into her mouth and started to suck on it. The head was bigger in her mouth than in her hand. She had to open wider than ever before to get this giant cock in her mouth.

Kristy moved her fingers to her clit and began to make circles around it as her thoughts went to recalling the moment she first let Joe enter her mouth with his cock. Just as she felt her pussy swell with excitement, she moved the large dildo to her mouth and opened her mouth imagining it was her brother's manhood.

She quickly licked the tip and then moved her tongue along the base to get it nice and slippery. Her fingers were working on her twat hard as she finally opened her mouth and pushed the oversized tip in.

Her mouth stretched wider than it had ever been stretched and yet the tip of this toy seemed to barely fit. She could not move it but a few inches before pulling back. Over and over and with persistence she was able to get almost halfway down on the toy before having to slide it back. The entire time she just imagined it was a real cock that could explode warm cum in her mouth at any time.

With her hand rubbing her pussy at a furious pace, Kristy continued to move the toy back and forth in her mouth letting the act of giving head add to the pleasure her fingers were giving her.

After her pussy spasmed hard for the second time, she felt almost slimy from her orgasm as it coated her fingers with her own girl cum. She had heard from friends at school who lost their virginity about how good it felt, and this seemed to be the right time to try. She knew waiting was a silly notion, but she never wanted any of the boys at school.

She positioned the head of the dildo at her cunt hole and breathed heavily, knowing that her womanhood was about to begin. Slowly, she moved the toy inside of her, feeling her entrance stretch to positions it was not meant to stretch to. When she finally reached resistance the pain was almost unbearable. She knew it had to be done, but the pain of such a large phallus doing it robbed her of the enjoyment.

Kristy applied a little more pressure, almost crying out as this large toy was almost ripping her. She knew it had to be done and that it only needed a little more pressure before she would be a woman that was able to take any sized man after this. She knew she had to go all the way and with the little bit of willpower left, she pushed in harder until the pain became too much.

The overwhelming pain of this giant dick breaking her virginity made her scream and cry in pain. The feeling of being stretched beyond what she could handle forced her to pull out the bloody toy. She knew she just lost her virginity to a toy, but she did not know it would be so painful.

She ran to the bathroom to clean herself and the toy before her mother got home. She cleaned the toy and hid it under her bed. She thought about her friends telling her the pleasures of sex and felt lied to as her pussy swelled with pain. The urge to get off was gone as the sharp pain was all that was there.

When the front door opened, she was in the kitchen and acted like it was just a normal day. The pain was still tingling in her vagina, but she pushed it aside to act normal until she could get some aspirin to deal with it.

The following day Kristy wanted to say something to her friends, but knew she needed to keep it a secret from everyone. She thought about how girls in movies are able to take such huge monster cocks, and a simple toy caused her so much pain. She just thought that she needed to try again and again until she was able to accommodate large members inside of her.

When Joe was watching T.V. in his room, and her mother was cleaning up from dinner, she decided to try once more. She slipped off her shorts and spread hers legs like before. Putting the toy to her mouth as her fingers rubbed her love button, she let her mind wander back to sucking on her brother's hard erection before swallowing his male seed.

Her thoughts worked and she felt her entrance was wet enough to try the toy again. She thought about having no barrier this time and how it should be a lot less pain. She put the tip into her entrance and began a very slow push until the tip of the toy entered her. The pain was still very bad but she knew she had to force herself to take it deep in her. This was her chance to get her sex use to being fucked.

It slipped in and she once again felt the pain of something too big inside of her pussy. She quickly pulled it out and then wondered if her pussy was too small and tight for guys to fuck.

While sulking with her head in the pillow, Kristy heard her door open and her mother pop her head in. "Kristy, have you been in my room?"

Just as her mother asked the question, Kristy's face became flushed with fear. The toy was just used and now her mother was asking about it. There was no hiding the fact she was fucking herself with one of her mother's sex toys.

Kristy sat up and softly responded, "I did not mean to take it. I only wanted to borrow it." She knew being honest was her only option.

Kristy watched her mother walk in wearing just a robe and slippers. Her long black hair was down as if she was ready to go to bed. Her mother was just as slim as she was and Kristy wondered how she was able to get the toy deep in her without pain, and it only added to the fact she thought her vagina was extra small.

Her mother looked her right in the eyes as she sat next to her on the bed. "At least ask me next time...hand it over."

Kristy knew she was naked under the covers and was only wearing a small shirt that clearly showed off her breasts down to the distinct outline of her nipples. She reached under the covers and handed over the large toy to her mother.

Once the toy was out, she could see the shock on her mother's face. "Where did you get that!" she cried out as her hand went to her mouth.

Shocked at her mother's reaction, she said, "I am sorry. I just wanted to experiment with it."

Her mother snatched it out of her hand. "What do you mean experiment with it?" she asked as she seemed to have a more calm tone.

"Well, I just wanted to try it. I wanted to feel what it's like," Kristy admitted, sounding almost upset that she was caught.

Kristy watched her mother get up and close the door as she seemed to want more privacy. Once the door was close she turned to her. "Are you telling me that you used it, and that was your first time?"

Kristy now sat up on the bed but still made sure the covers were covering her legs and waist. "I did not know it would hurt so much. I just needed to do something different than what I was doing."

She quickly sat on the bed and reached to hold her. "Oh my. Kristy, this toy is big for me and I had two kids. You should never have put something so big inside of you. This is too big for you. You can really hurt yourself."

Kristy felt her emotions calm quick as her mother eased all of her concerns about her body. "I thought I just needed to stretch it a little so I could enjoy it. I just thought that after a few times it would feel good."

Her mother smiled and laughed a bit. "Well I hate to break it to you, but this is way too much for you. Besides... men like women who are not stretched and tight. I am happy that you saved yourself, but this toy is not for you sweetie."

Looking a little confused, Kristy spoke back. "Well how do I get it without a toy or having sex?"

Her mother smiled and answered back in a very calming voice, "I am happy you're not giving it up to boys, so I will tell you this. Start with one finger and then try two after a few days. Anything more than that is too much. Those guys in porn movies are not real sometimes and most girls don't like guys that are too big."

"Am I going to bleed again? I never knew so much blood would come out," Kristy asked as she felt her mother was solving all of her problems tonight.

"What do you mean bleed that much? How blood was there?" she asked looking at Kristy with a concerned look parents give.

Kristy's eyes looked down and then up as she knew coming clean was the best answer. "A lot. More than my period and it lasted for awhile. The next day I still felt sore."

"Do you mind if I look? I think that you might have hurt yourself?"

Kristy thought it was like being examined by a doctor and moved further on the bed before pulling the covers clear of her body. Her sex was now fully exposed to her mother. To make sure she could see closer, she opened her legs wide and fully exposed every inch of her sex now.

Kristy watched her mother move closer and then pull her labia apart so she could see right inside her entrance. The embarrassment was not there as she knew her mother was checking the damage she did from thinking the toy would fit.

"Does this hurt?" she asked, causing Kristy to jump as her fingers penetrated her. She thought her mother was only going to look, but now her finger was fully entrenched in her pussy.

Kristy was both shocked and turned on at the sensation of something inside of her pussy. It was much smaller than the toy and seemed to generate pleasure as her mother's finger was in her.

With a deep breath and look of enjoyment she answered honestly, "No, it feels good."

Her mother looked both surprised and relieved at the answer. Kristy felt her vaginal walls clench quick as she felt her sex became extremely wet. She almost knew there was no hiding it from her mother who had a finger inside.

"I am going to use two fingers this time. If you don't feel pain, then you should be able to do it on your own."

Kristy could feel her mother pull her finger out slowly before sliding in two fingers inside of her. The pleasure of her pussy being full washed over her, causing her eyes to go wide with the excitement of it. There was no pain and she realized that she was close to orgasming already.

Her mother kept two fingers inside of her and slowly moved them around. Kristy could only close her mouth and tighten her body as the pleasure was better than her fingers rubbing her clit could have ever done.

When she felt her mother about to pull completely out of her, Kristy reached down quickly to hold her wrist. "Noooo...not yet...ohhhhh...not yett...Ohhhh yesss."

Kristy looked her mother in her eyes as her mouth dropped from the enjoyment of her pussy spasming like it had never done before. She smiled and curved her fingers upwards as Kristy felt her world spinning as her pussy clenched hard as she knew her orgasm was hitting her hard.

"Feel good?" she asked, smiling as Kristy could only nod her head as her lingering orgasm was making her shake.

"Moreee...please more..Ohhh fuck...it feels good," Kristy moaned as she felt her whole body needing to get off and that was more important than the line that was just crossed.

"I will help get you off just this one time, then you have to find a man to do it for you. I have not done this since college, so I have no idea if I am still good at it."

Kristy watched her as she positioned her head between her legs. She was off the bed kneeling as her face was right at her pussy. She still had her fingers in her but her tongue moved to her clit.

Kristy thought about how her mother told her about her sorority initiations and how she went down on girls all the time. She was drunk a little when she asked her mom if she had sex with a girl, and she answered about how she would eat out her sorority sisters and they would do the same to her on a daily basis.

Kristy then felt her mother's tongue touch and rub her sensitive clit as her fingers slid in and out of her slowly. It was something she never felt in her life as her sex was going wild from the sensations it was feeling. She never knew a tongue could feel so amazing and her mother's fingers were still stimulating the sensation of what a male's cock would do for her.

Kristy shook her head as her body twitched from the ecstasy. All sense of morality was gone as she gave into the needs of her sex as the sensation was too much to say no too. She quickly thought about who was giving her the pleasure and it didn't matter either.

When she looked over at her mother's body knelt over her, she could see her mother's short robe was not covering her ass and she was not wearing any panties. With her ass cheeks parted slightly, she had a clear line of sight to her mother's pussy. She was completely shaved and the lips were longer than hers as they seemed like they could spread like a flower.

Knowing that her mother was having lesbian sex was so erotic that she knew she should reciprocate the pleasure. With her left hand she reached over to touch her between her legs, sliding her finger along the lips of her twat.

Her mother moved away from her pussy but still kept her fingers inside of her. "I can help you this one time, but you don't have to help me."

"Please let me, I know you will like it," Kristy replied, wondering why her mother was refusing her.

"Do you really want to please me? Are you sure you want to experiment like this?"

Kristy nodded her head. "I do...I am really into it."

"Okay sweetie, but I am not a finger girl. I like more tongue than anything else."

Kristy felt her mother pull her fingers out of her wet snatch before she got up to disrobe. She saw her mother's large breasts hang free and proud as the robe dropped. Her large meaty sex lips now fully exposed to her as she basked in the glory of her own mother's very fit body sexy body. For a woman in her early forties, she still had youth in her breasts and thighs.

Jay626
Jay626
2,371 Followers