Piano Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,381 Followers

Kristy's heart pounded with pure adrenaline as her mother moved her body as if to get into a sixty-nine sex position. She never thought about going down on a girl before and the forbidden taboo of licking another vagina was now coupled with the fact that vagina was her own mother's.

She saw her mother's pussy come closer and closer until it was mere inches from her face. She now had a very close up view of her mother's large pussy flaps hanging right near her mouth. It was the first time she really got a close up view of a pussy that was so pronounced. The musky smell of her mother's sex filled her nose and tingled her own sex. She knew once she put her tongue to her mother's sex she would be doing a lesbian act, but the thought of doing such a dirty act was making her want to do it now.

Kristy moved her head up and just as she was committed to eating her mother's cunt she felt her own pussy being assaulted with fingers and a tongue to her clit. She felt her mother's fingers actually pull back on her clitoral hood to expose her raw clit. When this happened she felt her tongue flick it. It was almost too much as she moaned loud and felt her sex clench on the fingers that were inside of her.

Kristy continued to moan before moving her mouth up to give her mother's pussy pleasure too. She ran her tongue up and down the length of the long sex lips until she reached her clit and circled around it, knowing her mother was moaning from it. Going further, she moved in to pull her clit right into her mouth to suck on it.

Kristy continued sucking her mother's love knob while moving her tongue up and down her now flowing petals, tasting her mother's vaginal nectar as it covered her tongue now. She never knew the taste of a girl before tonight and now she was being covered with it as her mother's sex was hovering inches above her mouth.

As she saw her own mother's pussy clench, it was a clear indication that she was enjoying it too. Not stopping, Kristy knew that she needed to continue as she went right back to licking her clit and sucking on it even harder this time.

Kristy knew she was orgasming like crazy, but also began to taste her own mother's female cum as she continued to lick and suck on her pussy. It was something she never knew she could do, but eating her mother's shaved cunt was something almost euphoric. Just as she received pleasure, she would give it right back as she also heard her mother moan.

When she finally felt her big orgasm hit her, the energy in her own body began to dwindle. With one last effort, she sucked hard and licked her mother knowing that it was the last part of her strength has her pussy seemed worn out and exhausted.

Kristy watched her mother get up and put back on her robe. She looked at her as she lay tired from all of the sex. "I think we solved a few things tonight. Please tell me you will not use that toy again. If you need to, I will take you to an adult store where you can buy a normal sized one. Ohhh, and I need my blouse back."

Kristy nodded as she watched her mother bend down to get the blouse she borrowed and then leave the room without mentioning the fact that they had incestuous lesbian sex. She thought about the morals of having sex with her mother, but then thought she was rubbing her pussy for a week thinking about swallowing her brother's cum.

***

Kristy spent the next few days remembering the encounter with her brother and mother. She could not stop thinking about how it felt to be fingered and tongue fucked. As her mind went to how her pussy loved to be played with, she thought about how it was to have her brother's prick in her mouth and how his warm cum shot off in her mouth.

She did not speak to her brother much for the next few days, although she still saw him everyday but being alone without their mother in the room did not happen. When they were alone he was either tutoring another student or she was working on her own school work.

It was Sunday that Kristy woke up late and realized she had slept in and missed church with her mother. The sun was warm and she strolled downstairs to the sound of Joe playing a new piece. She knew her mother was out at church services and Joe hated going and was normally left alone from being dragged.

Since it was a Sunday and she did not make plans, wearing only tight boy-shorts that hugged her small backside and a loose fitting t-shirt without a bra seemed perfectly normal. Her long black hair was quickly thrown up and she was ready to waste the day away relaxing.

Kristy walked past him with greeting him with a simple, "Morning."

She listened to Joe playing and instantly heard that he was struggling with it. Her mind clicked as she instantly thought that Joe needed to jerk off and he was probably stressed.

Bringing her breakfast bowl with her, she walked in the living room to see her brother. "It's a nice piece. You seem to have problems with it though."

Joe stopped playing and turned around. "I can't seem to get the middle part, and I can't concentrate."

Kristy now understood what he meant by his statement, and it made her tingle inside. She wanted to help, but was reluctant to push the issue with him. "Why don't you go upstairs and take care of yourself. Then you can concentrate on your playing."

"You are probably right," Joe answered back quickly before getting up from the bench.

Kristy let her curiosity take control of her, as well as her libido. "Do you mind if I watch you? I just never seen a guy jerk off before...I mean I have seen videos but not in real life. I promise you won't know I am there and I won't say a word."

Joe turned with a strange look on his face. "I feel weird doing it with you staring at me."

Kristy shot back finishing her cereal quickly, "It's not like I have not seen it up close...I mean really, I sucked your cock and all and now you feel weird. Really?"

Joe huffed and answered, "Fine you can watch, but you can't say a word."

Kristy followed her brother up the stairs to his bedroom. There she sat at his desk and watched her brother grab his phone and stare at it. She never saw her brother as a person that needed anything other than his imagination. The thought of him using porn like any other person made him seem almost normal.

Joe unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. Kristy felt her heart pound with the anticipation that she was going to watch him jerk off and cum. The thought of watching his cum spurt from the tip of his cock sent tingles directly to her own sex. She could feel she was already wet from just the thought, and his member was not even out in front of her yet.

When his boxers were finally pulled down his limp penis now flopped out. His hands immediately went to it, and she felt her own pussy clench with a dirty thought. The thought was making her pussy extremely wet and ready. Her erotic thought was how his soft member got hard in the small bathroom and exploded warm sperm right onto her tongue.

The anticipation was driving her crazy and making her pussy swell with need. She quickly pulled down her shorts to rub her throbbing clit as her eyes watched her brother slowly glide his hand up and down his still soft member trying to get it hard.

Once Joe's dick stood firm and erect, his eyes went over to her. That's when he stopped and looked shocked. "What are you doing?"

Without stopping her clit rubbing she answered back sarcastically. "I need it too you know. Besides, I haven't said a word."

From across the room Joe gave up with the argument and went back to stroking his own sexual organ. Kristy did notice that he was no longer watching the porn on his phone but looking straight at her rub her wet snatch.

She knew she was the object of his sexual thoughts and she was being masturbated to. The thought Joe was getting off to her rubbing her pussy only added to her erotic thoughts. She decided to go further and pull her shirt off exposing her breasts to him. Once topless, she could hear him breathe faster knowing it was affecting him.

Kristy loved feeling her pussy throb with quick orgasms and reached up to pinch her nipple knowing it would tease her brother. When his eyes grew wide she knew he was eating out of the palm of her hand.

With her breasts in full view of her brother, she pinched her long nipples to hard points. Her fingers rubbed in small circles and then plunged inside of her entrance quick as she thought about being fucked and sucking cock at the same time.

Joe was wasting no time in stroking his dick faster, while he watched. He finally stopped and asked. "Can you spread it open? I want to see more of it."

Kristy's eyes lit up., and her thought was now on showing her brother more of her body. "Have you ever seen one up close before?"

Joe answered as he stopped playing with himself, "In pornos, but never in real life. I figure I was going to wait for college in a few months."

Kristy stopped rubbing herself and got up from his desk chair. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. "Move over, and let me give you a closer look."

Kristy was at the center of his bed and opened her legs wide and bent them at her knees so she could be spread eagle for her brother to see her. She figured it would add to her erotic thought collection for masturbating to later. Thinking about how his thoughts would be on her made her pussy excited with wetness now.

Joe moved so he could get an up close view of her pussy. Kristy helped him more by using her fingers to move her cunt lips apart so he could see right inside her love hole. The feeling of being open for her own brother was keeping her excitement level high too.

Kristy smiled as she watched her brother's shocked face light up at the sight of her snatch. "Do you like it?"

Joe nodded his head quickly and she sensed he could moan from just the sight of her fully naked form. Wanting to go further with the experimenting, she knew it would help her get off even more. "If you want to touch it, you can. Go ahead and put your finger inside me."

Joe's eyes lit up and he stopped jerking his dick. He slid his hand over to his sister's leg and started to rub her inner thigh. He could feel her body tense up with his touch. Slowly moving his hand over her thigh to her wet snatch made her body melt before him. He gently found her clit and massaged it. Kristy could feel her pussy swell and quiver at the touch of her brother's soft hand. She could not take him going so softly though, and needed her cunt to be filled.

"Put your finger inside of me."

Joe's eyes locked on her entrance and she knew she had him. When he moved a finger closer she thought about how amazing it was going to feel and how she was going to get off really good. The fact of it being her brother made it even more taboo and erotic, letting her dirty thoughts go into overdrive.

With his index finger at her spread hole, he eased it in. She felt the familiar sensation of something penetrating her love nest and moaned knowing her wet sex could handle another finger too. When Joe probed further and moved his finger around she heard her own sex make a sort of sloshing noise from all of the excitement her pussy had in it.

Kristy smiled and was breathing heavier when she looked at her brother's shocked face. "Now move it in and out, while I rub. Just in and out like you're fucking it."

Kristy moved her hand over to her clit and began to rub as she thought how wrong and immoral it was that her own brother was stuffing her cunt with his fingers. She could feel her pussy just clenching and oozing her wetness as her thoughts went to memory of swallowing his sperm after sucking him his cock.

Joe continued to move his fingers in and out as she stared into his eyes seeing how it turned him on that his fingers were fucking her wet twat. He broke the stare as he looked down and then back up almost wondering "Will it hurt if I put another finger in? I don't know if it will hurt and all."

Kristy smiled as she knew her pussy was going to get pleased. "It's okay, it's made to stretch for a man's dick."

Joe pulled his finger out and then reinserted two fingers. She instantly threw her body back as the sensation in her pussy was overwhelming. It was better than she thought it would be as her mind was thinking about how his cock was close by and the taste of his male seed.

Joe began to slide his fingers deep and hard as Kristy shot open her eyes and moaned. Looking right at him, she felt her body spasm hard, knowing her cunt was coating his fingers with her enjoyment. Moaning as her mind thought only of how dirty it was and how good it felt to be finger fucked by her own brother.

"Ohhh...fuckkk...don't pull out. Ohhhh yesss," Kristy moaned as she smiled at her brother letting him know that she just came.

Joe slid his fingers out and looked at them and then at her. "Does it feel better with a dick or fingers?"

"It always feels better with the real thing," Kristy answered, wondering if she was able to take another step down a path of immorality or should she get a hold of what she was doing.

She thought quickly of how bad it could be, but then thought she was this far and that she had already swallowed his sperm before. Her pussy was dripping with need and was still wanting more. She felt her heart pound as she knew she was ready to take the next big leap.

"Do you want to put it in me? You can if you want," Kristy said, wondering if her brother would accept.

Joe looked surprised and she thought that he was going to decline, but a smile came across his face. "Okay, if you want to."

"Just slide it in me, I am really wet," She answered, knowing the deed of incest had just taken a further step. She knew it was just helping him before, but now it was him slipping his male member inside her body.

She watched him strip off his shirt and get back on the bed. Her heartbeat was speeding as she knew her brother's member was the first real thing that was going to be inside of her. She thought of how different it was going to feel and how dirty it was that she was going to give the prize of her female sex to her own brother.

Joe was now between her legs and she grabbed a hold of his shaft and aimed it right at her slimy entrance. Kristy looked up and smiled knowing he needed just a little bit of encouragement. "Just push it in."

When Joe entered her, butterflies of pleasure hit her hard as did the immense feeling of being full in her sex cavity. The enjoyment her pussy was getting was better than any finger she had before. His erection seemed so perfect inside of her and every inch of his male organ seemed to pleasurably stretch her vaginal cavity.

With all the thoughts of doing something so unforgivable with her brother in her head, she could not help but enjoy it. The forbidden act of having him bareback inside of her made her crave going further than just a few thrusts of passion and ending the act with giving him head. She knew deep down that she was going to have him finish the lustful act of incest with him spurting his childbearing seed inside her womb.

"Ohhh fuckkk. It feels really good," Joe moaned out as she saw his face contort and his mouth open in joy of being inside of her.

"Feel good?" Kristy asked as she smiled, knowing her pussy must feel really good for him. She loved the feeling of knowing her pussy was tight for him and that her mother was right.

Joe nodded and began thrusting a little faster. She felt her vaginal muscles collapse and release quickly as she was enjoying having his manhood stuffing her twat. He was moving faster than his fingers and hitting deep now as she was lost to the incestuous moment of glory.

Kristy could feel the pulse of his cock and the fullness in her sex hole as he was now pumping her with full force as his male rod burrowed deep inside of her. The full on fucking was making her cunt spasm in pure bliss as she knew she could never just go back to fingers again. His cock was a perfect size for her and her twat muscles were having a field day covering it with her girl cum trying to hold onto it.

"Just keep doing it...ohhhh...fuck yes. Just keep fucking it," Kristy cried out as she felt her body give in to another orgasm.

The sensation of his mushroom knob nudging at her cervix sent thrilling chills through her body. She embraced the total loss of control as she knew she was giving him control over her reproductive system. The pure adrenaline of fear of knowing that his fertile male essence was soon to be looking for the nestled egg inside of her.

Joe continued thrusting his member in and out of her wet love cavity as she was lost to her body's desires. She loved how wrong it was and how good it felt to be fucked by her own brother. It was like her pussy was being stuffed with hard cock that was soon to erupt nine months of danger inside her womb. She was lost in the moment of feeling his pussy being fucked open that she wondered if the pleasure of his seed bursting through her cervix was going to make it even better.

"I feel ready...should I pull out?" Joe asked, looking her dead in the eyes.

"In me...cum inside me. I want to feel it," Kristy moaned out as it didn't matter to her that he was fucking her bareback and she was not on any birth control. She wanted her pussy to be fucked and filled and used for his total pleasure. She knew all of her willpower was gone as she thought about what it would feel like for a cock to burst its seed inside of her belly.

When Joe began to moan as his body stiffened, she knew he was close to finishing. He made no movement to pull out either. She knew that he was not going to pull out and that wonderful tasting sperm of his was now going to be headed deep inside her body to find something to fertilize.

The thought of his warm load filling her dirty cunt was sending shivers through her whole body. She could feel another big orgasm coming as her mind was racing with the dirty thought of her brother filling her naughty twat with his warm baby making nectar.

"OHHH fuck, I feel it...you're coming in me," Kristy cried out as she felt the warm sensation of a cock finishing inside of her, trying to implant life inside her womb.

Joe was moaning loud as she looked at him smiling and nodding to let him know she was enjoying the sensation of him unloading his warm load deep inside of her. She could feel it twitch a few times as the warmth of his sperm was still pumping inside of her.

Joe was breathing heavy and Kristy was doing the same as she smiled at him making him reciprocate. "You like cumming in me?" she asked as he had yet to pull out of her.

"Wow...it was amazing. You are so tight and it was so wet when I put it in you," Joe replied, still smiling as she knew he was happy that his dick found something to fuck.

"I liked it too. I felt you coming too," she admitted as she did not want to really tell him that she came from the sensation of his cock unloading swimmers deep in her and that she was not on any birth control.

Kristy turned her head quick to the door as she heard a car door close. "Oh shit mom's home. Get off of me quick!"

When the front door opened, Kristy was in the bathroom running the shower. She could feel Joe's warm cum drip down her leg as she knew a shower was needed. She stepped in knowing that her mother would never be the wiser knowing that she was cleaning her brother's sperm out of her used cunt hole.

Kristy washed her hair and her body of her brother's cum and thought about if she went too far. As the thoughts of wrong doing entered her mind, the remembering the feeling it gave her countered it. She could still feel her sex get excited at the mere thought of having her brother inside of her again, or her mother's soft tongue on her clit.

She quickly got changed and went downstairs to greet her mother. When Kristy got to the base of the stairs her mother was already in the kitchen putting away the groceries she bought. She decided to give her help and act like nothing happened.

Jay626
Jay626
2,381 Followers