Pick 3 Day 01

Story Info
3 days. 3 gifts. 3 ways to train her ass.
1.2k words
4.4
45.6k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on. Choose."

Janice looked at the three boxes and bit her lip. He'd promised her this, but she didn't really think he'd go through with it. She'd been bratty and complaining, and so he told her that for three days her ass would be his, but that she would choose the instrument of discipline. She hadn't understood what he meant at the time, but now, she did. She glanced up at Clark, saw him frown, and knew she had better pick quickly. They had been married for several years, but the spark had seemed to die out several months ago. That was when she had gathered her courage and proposed they begin a D/s relationship. She confessed that she had always fantasized about being the submissive to strong, ster man who wasn't afraid to set and enforce some rules. Clark had agreed and together they had come up with a set of expectations which pleased them both. Clark, though, had been lax in enforcing those expectations, and as a result, Janice had pushed the rules until they seemed meaningless. Apparently, she had pushed Clark too far. Now he seemed intent on teaching her a lesson. On one had she was a bit frightened. On the other hand, she was so excited her pussy had begun to weep. She pointed to the middle box.

"Open it."

She did, her eyes widening at what she saw.

"Please, Clark, no. Please."
"Janice, youve flirted with customers at the Antique Store, you've over spent on your budge, and you've disrespected me both in private and in public. You deserve to be reprimanded and, according to our agreement, I'm well within my rights to require this of you. Do you want to use your safeword? You know I'll honor it."

Janice looked at the medium sized butt plug. It was divided into two petals which could be pushed together for easy insertion, but once inside of her would open to ensure she was kept completely full. It would be impossible for it to accidentally slip out. Again, she felt a surge of wetness and her nipples tighten.
"No, I don't want to use my safeword. You're right, Clark. I do deserve this."

"Bend over. Now, Janice."

"But Clark. Please, you know I hate wearing a plug. Can't you just paddle me or something?"

"You enjoy being paddled too much for that to be a reprimand. Now, do as I say or you'll be caned as well as plugged. If you don't hurry we'll also be late opening the shop. For each minute we're late, I'm giving you 20 swats with the leather paddle."

"What? Clark! You've never been this strict before. Why are you now?"

"Because you need it, Janice. You've been rude and pouty for weeks now. Being Mr. Nice Guy hasn't improved your behavior. Obviously you need stronger discipline."

"No, no I don't," she whined. "Really, I'll be better. Just don't make me wear that thing all day long!"

"That's it. Keep begging all you want, Janice. You know I love when you beg. Your tears won't stop me this time, only your safeword will. I'm sticking to our agreement. Now, bend over and be still. I'm going to lube you first. I want you to feel this plug all day, but i don't want to harm you."

She jumped a little when he pressed the cold gel into her anus. He worked it inside of her until she was loosened to his satisfaction. Janice cringed, hating the humiliation of having her bum invaded. Still, a large part of her rejoiced at Clark's firmness.

"Please, Clark. Not all day. An hour. Let me start with an hour."

"You'll have it in for an hour. Then another. Then another. When will it come out?"

Janice sobbed, unsure whether she really wanted Clark to bend to her whining or to hold strong, her bottom stretching to accommodate the plug. She was uncomfortable, but not in pain.

"When you take it out," she whimpered. Long ago they had agreed that whatever Clark but on or in her could only be removed by him or with his permission. He'd never enforced this rule, but now it seemed that he was.

"And why is that?"

"Because my ass belongs to you."

"That's right. This," She jumped in surprise when his hand came down firmly on her bottom, "Is mine." Clark was right. Just that one smack caused joy to bubble up inside of her. She wiggled her hips, wanting more. She heard Clark chuckle then pull up her panties and flip down her skirt.

Now that the plug was seated, she felt the two halves spread out, stretching her even further. Yesterday when he'd wanted to plug her, she'd begged him not to, saying she was afraid it might slip out when they had customers in the store. He'd thought a moment, then agreed. She thought that he had given up on the idea, but apparently, he hadn't. There was no way in hell that this plug would slip out accidentally. Clark reminded her that if she attempted to remove it, she'd be caned. If she needed to remove it for biological reasons, she was to come to him and, after worshipping his cock, he would remove it until her physical needs were taken care of. Afterwards, though, it would go right back in.

"And there is no way you'll forget that your ass, your body, is mine today, is there?"

Wiping her tears away, she said, "No, sir."

"Is it comfortable?"

No.

"Does it hurt you?"

No.

"Then it stays. All day."

As Janice whent about her work, restocking shelves, pricing merchandise, and assisting customers in their antique store, she was well aware of Clark's ownship of her body. Her thighs were perpetually wet and, despite the discomfort, found herself on the brink of orgasm more than once.

Nine hours later, Janice was bent over his work desk, her first day of reprimand at an end. After he had removed the plug she had felt strangely bereft. She'd never been fond of anal, but when his cock slid into her well stretched anus she had sighed with pleasure and orgasmed almost immediately.

"That's it, Janice. Come for me," he encouraged. "Give me your orgasms."

Janice had screamed his name and gave him what he wanted. He fucked her ass, one hand on her clit, pinching it delicately, the other on her breast. Again and again she exploded with pleasure. By the time Clark too had reached orgasm, Janice was a boneless mass of joyful exhaustion. Later, after he had filled her ass with his cum, he helped her stand, kissed her, and said, "I'm so proud of you, love. You took your reprimand well and came so perfectly. Two more days, Janice. Two more plugs. The fun has just begun. How do you feel?"

"Honestly, Clark, I feel a bit humiliated, but humbled too. I've been wet and excited all day," she admitted quietly. "I think I like this new, stricter side of you."

Clark laughed, kissed her again, and said, "Good, because I like to as well. I like how soft and sweet you've been all day, how you respond to even the slightest touch, how explosively you came. I think you've beek right all along, Janice. I do need to enforce our rules. Now, let's go home and get some rest. Tomorrow begins with another box."

Janice smiled happily. She wasn't sure if she should be looking forward to tomorrow or dreading it, but for the moment, all she knew was that her stern enforcer of a husband was the man she'd always fanstasized about.