"Pick A Card, Any Card..."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,019 Followers

"She's closer," Ted said.

"Oh well, we can fix that," Emily said, jumped down from the stool and ran around the bar into the kitchen.

"Not no more," she said as Tracy squealed and jumped down from her stool.

"Uh huh," Ted said and pulled Emily in for a hug and a kiss.

His cock, which had gone flaccid during the pizza preparation, resurged and Emily giggled as she felt it rub her belly. She burst out laughing as Tracy was trying to pull her away from Ted.

Ted then pulled Tracy in for a hug and kiss and she too giggled as Emily tried to push in between them.

"So, what's the wildest thing y'all ever done?" Ted asked.

He got down three plates, then found three linen napkins. Tracy and Emily looked at each other, then shrugged.

"Pizza and beer just go together; y'all want beer or..." Ted asked as he grabbed a cold St. Elizabeth's Ale from the refrigerator.

"Diet Coke; you said you had some, right?" Tracy decided.

"Yeah," Emily agreed.

"So, seriously, what's the wildest thing y'all ever done?" Ted asked as he wiped off the tops of two Diet Coke cans and put them onto the table.

"With each other? Or..." Emily asked.

"Doesn't have to be with each other," Ted said.

"Well, I, my cousin was on the football team, Go Wild Cats, and they were having a party after they won Region and I fucked him and four of his buddies," Tracy admitted.

"Tracy!" Emily squealed.

"Oh come on, you and Mark?" Tracy reminded her friend.

"That's different," Emily protested.

"What about you and Mark?" Ted asked, smiling.

The smell of the pizza filled the kitchen and Ted checked the clock. He then opened the oven, gave the pizza a quick glance and closed the door again.

"You and Mark?" Ted asked again.

"He was my boyfriend; oo-wee was he pissed I'm going to college; he thought we'd just get married and start having ugly ass kids right off the bat," Emily said, shooting her friend a glare. "Damn that smells good."

"Don't change the subject," Tracy teased.

"Anyway, he said he wanted to you know, do it with two girls so I brung my cousin Heather over; she's blind as a bat, you know, and anyway, we do it and we both fuck Mark and then his brother comes home and we both fuck Timmy too and next thing you know, Heather's knocked up," Emily said as Ted used the paddleboard to slide the pizza from stone to tray.

The two girls watched as Ted grabbed a pizza cutter, spun the tray and rapidly made several long strokes through the pie.

He then carried the tray to the table, plopped it down on the table and sat down.

The two girls scrambled off their stools and joined him at the table.

"Mind if we pray first?" Ted asked as both girls reached out for a piping hot slice.

They joined hands and Ted offered a quick prayer of thanks.

Complaining bitterly about how hot it was, the girls shoved the piping hot pizza into their mouths.

Within minutes, the large pizza was just a memory. Tracy even snagged an errant pepperoni slice that had fallen onto the tray.

"What about you?" Tracy suddenly asked.

"What about me what?" Ted asked.

"What's the wildest thing you ever done?" Emily chimed in.

"Right before I joined the Air Force, Marianne, my girlfriend," Ted started.

"You were in the Air Force?" Tracy asked, eyes wide.

"Thank you for your service to our country," Emily said sincerely.

"Welcome, two tours of duty in Afghanistan; God what a fucking shit hole that place is," Ted said. "Anyway, she read in some book or something about golden showers and..."

"Golden what?" Tracy asked.

"Golden showers; peeing on each other," Ted explained.

"So that's what that's called?" Emily asked, then gasped.

"Anyway, Marianne read about it, said it sounded hot and wanted to have me pee all over her. We rented a room at the Acadiana Motel, brought a bunch of beer and then she got naked, laid down on the bed and pulled her pussy lips open and says let it rip," Ted said.

"Ew!" both Emily and Tracy squealed.

"First shot hits her and she starts screaming for me to stop; she doesn't want to do it anymore," Ted said. "Problem is, once a guy starts going? Almost impossible for him to stop and I'd drank like seven, eight beers by now."

He laughed at the memory.

"And we'd used her dad's credit card rent the room," Ted finished his beer and let out a deep, satisfying belch. "So, when they found out we'd pissed all over their bed in that room? Marianne had also drank a bunch of beer too and figured, I'd already done it, she could too, they charged her daddy's credit card for the mattress and comforter."

"She get in trouble?" Emily asked, brown eyes wide.

"I'm sure she did," Ted shrugged. "But since we'd already broken up, I didn't really hear from her about it."

"I have another cookie?" Tracy asked.

"Right up there," Ted said, nodding toward the breakfast bar where the cookie tin sat.

The dryer buzzed and, chewing on her cookie, Tracy skipped to the appliance.

She dumped the dry clothes on the floor then transferred the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer.

She then sat on the floor with a hard 'thump' and started folding the clothes.

"Uh, could use some help here," Tracy said and Emily gave Ted a quick kiss, then joined her friend on the floor.

"I was about to start making out with him," Emily hissed to her friend.

""Shit, we still got at least three loads left," Tracy realized, looking at the mound of clothes.

"Shit, hey Ted?" Emily called out.

"Yeah?" Ted asked, fixing himself another drink.

"Looks like we're going to be here a while; look at all the clothes we still got to do," Emily smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Damn, Guess you're going to have to spend the night," Ted said.

"Damn; guess we are, huh?" Tracy agreed.

"But where will we sleep?" Emily asked playfully.

"Don't know about you, but I'm sleeping in my bed," Ted smirked and flopped down on his couch.

Tracy stuffed another load into the washing machine, added detergent, then flopped on the couch.

Emily quickly scampered over as soon as she folded the last pair of jeans and flopped down on the other side of Ted.

Ted and Tracy were kissing, his large hand cupping one of Tracy's small breasts. When he felt Emily flop down next to them, he pulled away from Tracy, kissed her pouting lips and turned to Emily.

Emily and Ted kissed and he played with her small breasts too. Then he kissed her pouting lips and turned back to the now smiling Tracy and they began kissing again.

Emily leaned over and began rubbing Ted's chest and belly while she waited her turn. Then he pulled away from Tracy and began kissing Emily again. He suddenly grunted into Emily's mouth.

Emily pulled back and squealed in indignation as she saw Tracy sucking Ted's cock. But Ted pulled Emily back and continued kissing her while Tracy licked and sucked his cock and played with his heavy balls.

Then she popped up and licked his neck, signaling that she wanted to kiss again.

Emily pulled away and bent to take Ted's cock into her mouth.

Tracy was a good cocksucker; she had a bit of a reputation around Turning Point as a fantastic blow job queen. So, Emily decided she'd really put her heart and soul into the blow job. She lapped softly around Ted's flared head, then tried to force her tongue into his piss slit.

Then she swirled her tongue around his head again and sank her mouth around the flared head. With light suction, she slid more and more of his cock into her mouth while kneading his heavy balls in her small hand.

Emily squealed slightly when she felt Ted's hand cup her buttocks, then felt Ted's finger begin to play with her dripping wet pussy.

Emily groaned as his finger gained entry and began playing with her pussy. She began bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock.

Emily then grunted in orgasm as Ted played with her plump clitoris and had to stop sucking his cock.

Tracy eagerly bent to the task of sucking Ted's cock and Emily leaned heavily against him, then began to kiss him again.

Tracy gave a strangled cry as she felt Ted's left hand playfully slap her buttocks, then his middle finger slipped easily into her wet pussy.

He finger fucked Tracy to orgasm, then began to hunch his hips up, fucking her mouth.

"Save some for me," Emily asked and Tracy grunted affirmation.

Ted began to pump a stream of semen into Tracy's sucking mouth. She swallowed the first spurt, then held the rest in her mouth. When she was sure he'd finished; his cock was beginning to go soft, Tracy pulled her mouth off his cock and leaned across him toward Emily.

The two kissed, trading Ted's semen back and forth, until it was gone. Then they continued to kiss and Tracy reached up and gave Emily's right breast a little squeeze.

And the drier buzzed again.

"Perfect timing," Ted weakly laughed.

Both girls laughed as well and clambered down off the couch.

Emily scooped the clothes out of the dryer and began folding them while Tracy scooped the wet clothes out of the washing machine and putting them into the dryer.

"Make sure you get the lint trap, huh?" Ted said as he finished his drink.

Tracy did, then flopped down to help Emily fold the clothes.

Emily was the first to flop down on the couch and she kissed Ted. Then Tracy flopped down on the other side of him and began to play with his cock and balls.

Ted pushed Emily to sit on the couch, then he slid on the floor and grabbed her legs.

She squealed and laughed as Ted pulled her to where her butt rested on the edge of the couch.

"Oh!" she sighed as Ted glued his mouth to her furry slit and began sucking on her drooling pussy lips.

Tracy leaned over and kissed Emily and the two girls began to suck on each other's tongues. Then Tracy began playing with Emily's small breasts and Emily likewise began to tweak Tracy's nipples.

But, Ted then bit down lightly on Emily's clitoris and she shrieked into Tracy's mouth and began hunching her pussy against Ted's mouth.

She shrieked again in orgasm and fell away from Tracy, gasping.

Ted licked around Emily's pussy, but avoided her clitoris.

Then He swiveled over and Tracy leaned back, pushing her own small buttocks to the lip of the couch.

"Oh!" she gasped as Ted licked up and down her wet pussy lips, then delved his tongue inside of her.

Emily, having caught her breath again, leaned and began to kiss Tracy. Then she bent and sucked on Tracy's nipple.

Ted found Tracy's clitoris and gave it a nip, then sucked on it before returning to licking up and down her wet lips.

Emily sucked on Tracy's other nipple then kissed Tracy, hands playing with Tracy's breasts.

"Oh!" Tracy grunted in orgasm as Ted again sucked on her clitoris.

Then Ted grabbed Emily and again pulled her to the lip of the couch.

Her brown eyes opened wide as Ted knelt between her spread legs and slid his erection into her pussy in one smooth stroke.

Tracy leaned over and began sucking on Emily's breasts.

He alternated between long smooth strokes and short jabs until Emily screwed up her eyes and squealed in orgasm.

Then Tracy pulled away from Emily's breasts and spread her legs wide. Ted pushed into her and began pounding her hard and fast.

She grunted in orgasm and he pulled out of her, pushed Emily away from Tracy's breasts and flopped down between the friends.

Emily bent and wrapped her lips around Ted's cock and he jerked and then began pumping into her mouth.

Emily held the semen in her mouth, let his shrinking cock fall out, then leaned toward Tracy.

They again passed his semen back and forth, then flopped down, both satiated.

Emily noticed a magazine rack next to the couch and pulled one of the magazines out.

"Let's see, Ew! Really, Ted? What you see in this, huh?" she protested when she saw that it was a Parasols magazine.

Tracy looked and saw the address label.

"That's why I thought your name was Calvin!" she chortled.

Emily looked and laughed when she saw that Ted's name was Edward David Klein.

They turned down his offer for another drink and then Tracy dug around in her purse and produced a tightly rolled joint. The three smoked it, passing it back and forth, until it was just a tiny burning sliver of paper.

Emily found a few more joints in her own purse and they smoked those as well.

Then both Emily and Tracy demanded diet cokes and Emily scooped the load of dried clothes out of the dryer and Tracy loaded the dryer. Then she dumped the last load of clothes into the washer.

They entered Ted's bedroom and admired the king sized waterbed he had. They also admired how clean his bathroom was as Tracy decided she needed to use the toilet and Emily followed her.

Then they crawled into the bed and giggled when Ted grabbed Tracy.

Tracy rolled over onto her hands and knees and Ted slid his cock into her. Emily wiggled over and the two girls kissed while Ted slowly stroked in and out of Tracy.

Then Tracy pushed Emily back and slowly licked up and down Emily's wet pussy.

"Oh, oh fuck, I oh I love you," Emily whined as Tracy made love to her pussy with tongue and fingers.

The three reached their climax quickly. Ted lay gasping and Tracy bent to suck his cock clean of their juices. Tracy squealed when Emily wiggled underneath her and began sucking her pussy clean of Ted's semen.

"Oh, oh shit, Emily, fuck!" Tracy cried out as Emily sucked her to orgasm.

Ted's cock revived and he pulled out of Tracy's mouth. He then wiggled around and slid his cock into Emily's pussy. She grunted in pleasure then redoubled her efforts to suck Tracy's pussy clean of all of Ted's semen.

Ted stroked Emily fast and hard and she groaned in orgasm just as Tracy again screamed in orgasm.

A moment later, Ted stiffened and pumped a load into Emily's pussy.

The two girls wiggled around until they lay next to each other, their heads on the same large pillow. Ted pulled the heavy comforter over them and then wiggled under the covers.

Emily was the first to wake up. Her head throbbed with an unimaginable agony and she couldn't tell where she was.

It was dark in the room, the bed was unfamiliar.

She wondered whose legs she was entwined with, whose arm was over her breasts.

Then, through the searing pain, she recognized Tracy's light snoring and would have smiled, but she hurt too much.

"Fuck; quit!" Tracy whined as Emily tried to disentangle herself from Tracy.

"Shit, got to drop a deuce," Emily grunted and pulled away.

"God damn!" Tracy cried out; the pain in her head tremendous.

"No shit," Emily agreed and staggered toward an open door.

Fortunately for her, it was the bathroom and she found the toilet by squinting through one eye.

"Hurry up," Tracy ordered, scratching her pubic region.

"Go away, Tracy," Emily warned. "This one is going to stink."

"Like any of them smell good?" Tracy asked, then decided to see if she could find any aspirin.

"BC Powder; that's aspirin, right?" she asked as she tried to read the box through the blinding glare from the medicine cabinet.

"Fuck; turn that off," Emily whined.

Emily wiped then flushed and Tracy flopped down on the commode.

Then they staggered back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

"Where'd Ted go?" Tracy asked just before they fell asleep.

The pain was even worse the next time Emily came to and there were smells that made her want to vomit.

"God damn; y'all going to sleep all day?" Ted asked loudly. "Breakfast. Come and get it."

"Fuck!" two girls screamed, then groaned as their screams hurt.

Ten minutes later, Ted returned, grabbed Emily's left ankle and dragged her, face first, to the edge of the bed.

He grabbed Tracy's left ankle and dragged her, on her back to the edge of the bed.

"Now, don't make me spank you; breakfast is ready, let's go," he ordered.

"Fuck! I hate you,'" Emily screamed at him. "Leave me alone!"

"God, not a morning person, are you?" Ted teased and gave her buttocks a hard whack.

"I'm up, I'm up," Tracy protested as Emily screamed in rage.

No, you're not," Ted said. Lying in bed is not up."

Ow, Calvin, don't you fucking dare!" Tracy screamed as Ted easily flipped her onto her stomach and gave her small backside a hard whack with his hand.

"Now, seriously, come on; I made a breakfast pizza," Ted said and pulled both girls out of the bed.

He had layered the pizza dough with cream cheese and pineapple chunks, some cherries and some pecans.

He had two glasses of orange juice and two cups of coffee.

"Where's yours?" Emily asked.

"I already ate," Ted admitted. "I jogged to my mom's, had breakfast with her, and then jogged back here."

"Ted, it's still fucking dark!" Tracy whined, peering through the blinds of the kitchen window. "What time is it?"

"Six o'clock," Ted said.

"What?" both girls screamed.

"I been up since five," he declared and drank his mug of coffee.

"This is good," Emily said as she chewed the pizza.

"Yeah, I told my mom, that pizza stone's a real winner," Ted said.

"Oh, and I put your last load in the dryer; the folded clothes are on the couch," Ted said.

"We forgot toothbrushes," Emily suddenly said to Tracy.

"And my mom loves Sam's Club," Ted smiled. "There's like eight or nine extras in the vanity in my bathroom."

After breakfast, the girls used Ted's shower, used his soap and shampoo. But Emily stopped Tracy from using Ted's razor on her underarms.

"That's just wrong," she said.

Ted was laying, nude, in the middle of his bed when the girls came out of his bedroom.

"So, what time y'all got to go back to the dorm?" Ted asked.

"Whenever," Tracy said, dropping her towel to the floor.

"Yeah, Saturday," Emily agreed, also dropping her towel.

Ted's cock started to rise, looking at the two nude girls.

Emily and Tracy did 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' and Tracy pouted when she had scissors and Emily had rock.

Emily squatted over Ted's cock and grunted happily as he slid easily into her.

"Come here, one face, no waiting," Ted ordered and Tracy scrambled into the bed and squatted over Ted's mouth.

He licked and sucked on her pussy lips until he could worm his tongue into her. She gripped the headboard/shelving unit for support, leaning forward.

Her light brown anus winked at Emily, who was bouncing up and down on Ted's erection. Emily bent forward and lapped her tongue over Tracy's tight little ass hole and Tracy squealed.

Ted found Tracy's clitoris and gave it a little nip. Emily wormed her tongue into Tracy's anus. Then sat up and jammed a spittle wet finger into Tracy's rectum.

"Ah!" Tracy squealed in orgasm. A moment later, Emily grunted in her own orgasm.

Then Ted gently pushed her off of him and Tracy wiggled down to take Emily's place.

Emily squatted over Ted's face and Tracy returned the anal favor, licking and sucking Emily's anus, then finger fucking her rectum.

Ted groaned and emptied his balls into Tracy's tight pussy. Then, Emily again tried to suck all of Ted's semen out of Tracy's pussy.

They drank a few tall vodka and orange juice, ate a few more of Ted's marijuana cookies, then when Ted turned on the television to watch football, Tracy suddenly remembered that they had schoolwork to do.

They carefully sorted out their clothing, jammed at all back into their bags and carried them to the truck.

Again, Tracy jumped into the passenger seat, but Ted reminded her that she'd sat there on the trip to his house.

"Let Emily sit there," he ordered and Emily stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Bye Calvin," Emily said when he pulled up to their dormitory.

"Yeah, see you, Calvin," Tracy said as she helped Emily grab their bags.

"I hate both of y'all," he said and they both giggled and ran to their dorm just as another rain threatened.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,019 Followers