Pick A Role & Pump Your...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's it bitch. Your mother is a cock sucker little girl. Keep sucking my cock. Keep sucking my cock. Your mother is a dirty whore who is sucking my dick. Blowing your father's friend. Sucking daddy's friend while she's fingering you. Finger fucking her little daughter. Her own daughter. Your mother is a whore. Look at her. Look at her. She's sucking my cock. Your mother is blowing me. Blowing your father's friend and finger fucking your pussy at the same time.

Suck him mom. Suck his big cock. Suck him. Blow daddy's friend like a whore. A nasty fucking whore. Suck it dry. Suck his cock dry. Suck it dry. Oh my God. You should be ashamed of yourself mom. You're sucking daddy's best friend. Sucking his big fat cock. Swallowing it. Swallowing it deep down your throat. You're deep throating daddy's friend. His best friend mom. Daddy's best friend.

Stop blowing me slut. Stop blowing me. Stop sucking my cock now you whore. Good. And now you. Keep kneeling down like a dog so that I can lick your ass. I'm gonna give you a rim job before I fuck you up that virgin ass of yours.

Aaaahhhh. Oh my God. That feels so good. Lick it again. Lick my asshole again. Oh God mommy. Daddy's friend is sucking my anus. His tongue is in my butt. He's got his tongue in my anus. Oh God. Suck it. Ream me. Ream my asshole. Stick your tongue in it again. Yes, yes. Oh God yes. Just like that. Just like that. Suck you bastard. Suck. Suck my asshole. Lick my ass. Oh God. Mmmmmmm. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh my God. Your tongue feels so good in my ass. Lick my anus. Stick a finger in it. Stick a finger in my tiny asshole. OHHHH MYYY GODDDD!!! HOLY SHITTT!!! That feels un-fucking-believable. Stick another one in there. Stick another finger in there. In my asshole. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Holy shit. I've got two fingers in my butt. Oh God. Nobody has ever fucked me in there. But I need to feel your cock in me. Please fuck me stud. Please fuck me there. Just please fuck me. I don't care anymore mom. I don't care. Go ahead. Do it. Stick it in my butt. Fuck me up the ass. Fuck me up my asshole like a whore. Go ahead and do it. Let me feel your cock up my ass. Put it in there. Put it in. Put it in my ass and fuck me.

Okay kid. You asked for it. Come here and sit on my cock as I lie on my back. You're going to straddle me while I fuck your ass. Come here and straddle me. Come and straddle my big cock. No. Not like that. Not like that. Don't face me. Turn the other way. Put your back to me. Put your back to me and sit on it. Yes. That's it. Sit on my cock. That's it. Now your mother can see your pussy above that cock in your ass. Now grab the cheeks of your ass and spread them apart. Now grab the shaft of my cock. Good. Now put the head against your little ass. That's it. Right there. Right there. Okay kid. Ready? I'm going to fuck your ass. Here it comes. I'm sticking the head of my dick in. Do you feel it?

Look baby. Daddy's friend is going to fuck you. He's gonna fuck your asshole. He's gonna fuck you like you asked him to. Like you always wanted him to. Didn't you? Didn't you, you little whore? Are you going to be his whore baby? Are you honey? Are you going to be his dirty whore?

Yes mommy. I'll be his dirty little whore. I'll be his fucking whore from now on. Yes I will. Now fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me in the ass. In my butt. Up the butt. AAAAAHHHHH. Yes. Yes. Yes. AAAAAHHHH. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me up the butt. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Drill my dirty asshole. That's it. That's it. Fuck it deep. Ram your big cock in my tight little asshole. Ram it in there. Ram it in my ass. Ram it in my fucking ass. Uh huh. Uh huh. I'm a whore stud. A dirty fucking whore. Fuck your friend's daughter. Fuck me. Fuck his baby daughter in the ass. Fuck your best friend's daughter. That's it. That's it. Fuck my ass harder. Fuck my ass harder. Keep fucking his little girl. His slutty little girl. Fuck his baby girl up the ass. Fuck me up the ass. Fuck me.

Do you hear your daughter? Do you hear what she's saying? She loves it in the ass. The dirty little slut loves taking my cock up the ass. Your little baby girl loves getting fucked up the ass by her father's best friend. Listen to the bitch. Listen to her. What's that slut? What did you say?

Fuck my dirty little asshole you prick. Slam that cock deep in my fucking anus. Ram your fucking cock up my butt. Ram it in there. Ram it in there you fucker. Ram it in my ass. Ram it in my ass. Bugger my anus. Bugger me. Bugger me. Bugger his nasty little girl. Bugger his nasty baby girl. His nasty little baby girl. His nasty fucking baby girl. Bugger my ass hard. Yes. Fuck me up the ass stud. Fuck me up my tight ass. Sodomize me. Sodomize your friend's little daughter. Sodomize me you dirty fuck. Sodomize me.

As for you. Come over here. Get over here whore. Now sit in front of your girl. Sit in front of your daughter and suck her cunt. Suck her cunt. Suck her pussy. Suck her pussy while I fuck her ass. You heard me bitch. Do it. Do it now slut. Get between her legs and suck her cunt. Suck your daughter's dripping cunt.

Did you hear that darling? Daddy's friend wants your mom to suck your pussy. He wants me to eat you while he fucks you. He wants to see me do that to you. He wants your mother to suck lick pussy while he fucks you in your asshole. While he fucks your ass. Would you like that? Would you like mom to lick you? Do you want mommy to suck your pussy while daddy's friend fucks your ass?

Oh God yes mom. Do it. Suck your baby girl. Suck me. Suck my pussy. Lick it. Lick it mommy. Eat me out. Eat me out while daddy's friend fucks my little ass. Oh God Yes. Yes mommy yes. MMMMMMMMMMMM. I can't fucking believe this. Lick me mommy. Lick your baby. Lick me. Suck mom. Suck. Keep sucking me. Lick it. Lick it like that. Lick your daughter. Your own daughter. Lick my pussy. Oh my God. You're sucking your baby girl's vagina mommy. Oh God. That's it. Suck my pussy mom. Bite my clit. Bite my clit. Bite it mom. Eat your baby out. Make me cum. Make your horny baby cum. Lick my clit. Oh God. Oh my God. Yes. Yes. Yes. Suck my pussy mom. Suck my pussy. Suck my pussy. Suck it. Oh God, Oh God. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop.

**************************************************

MAN HAS ANAL SEX WITH BEST FRIEND'S DAUGHTER

Oh God I'm going to die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna fucking die. I love this mom. Keep fucking my ass. Keep fucking me. Daddy's best friend is fucking me mom. He's fucking his friend's daughter in the ass and I love it mom. I fucking love it. Come on you prick. Give it to me harder. Give it to your friend's little baby girl. Your best friend's little baby girl. Give it to me deep in my ass. Deep in my ass. Ram my tight fucking ass you piece of shit. Ram it in my tight fucking asshole. My tight fucking asshole. That's it. That's it. Fuck it. Ram your cock in my anus. Ram it in there. Ram it in my dirty ass. Ram it in my dirty fucking ass.

So you want me to fuck that ass of yours harder huh? Well I'll fuck you bitch. I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you, you little slut. Take that. And that. Take it up the ass. Take it bitch. Take it. Take it up your fucking ass. Take it up your sexy little ass. Take my cock whore. Take your father's friend up your butt. Look bitch, look. Daddy's friend is buggering you. I'm buggering you up that tight ass of yours. Take that you little cunt. And that. Take it bitch. Take it up the ass.

Yes. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me up the butt. Fuck your best friend's daughter. Your best friend's slutty baby daughter. Keep fucking his slutty girl. His bitch. His nasty little bitch. Slam that big cock deep in my anus. Ram your cock in me. Ram it in there. In my anus. In my tiny little anus. Bugger my ass. Bugger me. Bugger me stud. Bugger my ass hard. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me up the ass baby. Sodomize me. Sodomize your friend's little daughter. Sodomize his daughter. Sodomize his dirty fucking daughter. Fuck his dirty whore. Fuck his dirty whore. Fuck his dirty no good whore up the ass. Fuck me harder. Bang my ass harder. Make me your bitch. Turn his dirty little baby into your fucking bitch. Your slut. Your dirty fucking slut. Come on you prick. Fuck me harder. HARDER. HARDER.

Do you know who I am little girl? Do you know who I am? I'm daddy's friend. His best friend. Daddy's best friend is sodomizing you, you fucking little slut. I'm sodomizing you. Sodomizing my friend's little girl. Who's your daddy now? Who's your daddy now bitch? I AM!!! I AM!!! That's right. I'm your daddy now. And you're going to be my whore. You're going to be my personal little whore. Daddy's friend is going to make you and your mother my nasty little whores. That's right. I'm going to fuck your mother too. I'm going to fuck your mom. Tell me what you want me to do. What does my little whore want me to do?

Keep ramming your cock in me. Ram it up my butt. Up my butt. Up my butt. Bugger my tiny asshole. Bugger my asshole. Drill me in my tight little asshole. Sodomize me. Sodomize your friend's baby. Sodomize me. Bugger his dirty little daughter. His dirty little slut. His dirty little slut of a daughter. His little slut. Bugger my ass you fucking shit. Bugger your friend's little whore. His dirty little whore. His dirty little whore. Come on stud. Fuck me hard. Do it. Come on. Cum in me. Cum in his daughter's ass. Shoot your dirty cum in me. Shoot it in my ass. Shoot it in there and make me cum you dirty fucking pervert. You fucking dirty bastard. Sodomize me. Sodomize his nasty little daughter. Your friend's nasty little baby. His nasty little daughter. His nasty little daughter. Bugger me you dirty fucker. Bugger his dirty fucking slut. His dirty fucking cum slut. Your friend's dirty slut. Your best friend's fucking daughter. Fuck his nasty whoring cum slut daughter. Fuck me stud. Fuck me good. Fuck your best friend's nasty whoring daughter. Fuck his nasty whoring daughter. Fuck. I'm going to cum. I'M GOING TO CUM. I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM. I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!! I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!! AAAAHHHH... AAAAHHHH... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

***************************************************

MAN HAS ANAL SEX WITH BEST FRIEND'S WIFE

Jesus Christ. That was so fucking hot. I want to get fucked in my asshole too. I've gotta try that. I've gotta try that shit. Please do it. Fuck me in my ass too. Please fuck me in my ass. Bang me in my butt. Ram your big cock in my butt. Turn your friend's cheating wife into a dirty whore. I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck me deep in my asshole like a whore. Fuck me like a nasty fucking whore. Slam your cock deep in my asshole till I beg for mercy. Fuck me up my tiny ass. Fuck me doggy style. Do it to me doggy style. Fuck me doggy style. Like a dog. Fuck me and make me bark like a mongrel dog. Do it. Fuck my ass from behind. Come on. What are you waiting for? Give it to your friend's wife up the butt.

You want to be sodomized? Sodomized by your husband's best friend? Well OK. I'll sodomize you. I'll sodomize you. I'll sodomize you, you fucking little whore. I'll fuck you in the ass doggy style. Get over here bitch. Get over here you slut. Now get on your hands and knees and spread those sexy ass cheeks apart. Spread those ass cheeks apart and get ready. Get ready for your butt fuck slut. Get ready for your butt fuck. Get ready. Here it comes you slut. Here it comes. TAKE IT UP YOUR ASS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OWWWWWW!!! OWWWWWWW!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! STOP!!! IT HURTS!!! IT'S HURTING ME TOO MUCH!! STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! Please. It's hurting me. Your dick is too big. It's too fucking big. My ass can't take it. It can't take it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You wanted it up the ass. Now take it up your ass. Take it up your ass bitch. Take it up your fucking ass. Take it. Take it. Take that cock bitch. Take my cock. Take my cock up your ass. Take that cock bitch. TAKE THAT!! AND THAT!!! TAKE IT BITCH!!!

OWWWWWW!!! YOU BASTARD!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! OWWWWWW!!! OH MY GOD!!! WELL FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU, YOU PRICK!!!!! FUCK YOU!! Is that all that you've got? Huh is it? Is that all you've got you shit? Well come on. Come on you fucker. Fuck my dirty, little asshole. Fuck it harder. Uh huh, Uh huh. Fuck me harder. HARDER!!! HARDER!!! HARDER!!!! That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Drill my ass. Drill it. That's it. Ram your cock in my asshole. Ram it in there you fuck. Ram it in my dirty ass. Ram it in my dirty asshole. Deeper. Deeper. Fuck his dirty, no good wife up the ass. Fuck me hard. Bugger me. Bugger his dirty whore. Bugger his dirty cheating whore. His slut. His dirty slut. His dirty fucking slut. Bugger my ass stud. Fuck me up the ass. Fuck me up the ass baby. Sodomize me. Sodomize your friend's slutty wife. Your best friend's dirty whoring wife. Sodomize his dirty whoring wife. Come on. Fuck me harder. Bang my ass harder. Make me your whore. Your dirty whore. Your anal whore. Your dirty anal whore. Turn his wife into a dirty fucking anal whore. Turn me into a dirty fucking anal whore. A nasty cock sucking, cock fucking anal whore.

Oh you dirty fucking whore. You dirty fucking whore. You're gonna make me cum. You're gonna make me cum soon. Real soon. I'm gonna cum in your ass. Your dirty whoring ass. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh sweet Jesus. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Here it comes you whore. You dirty cheating whore. You dirty cheating no good whore. You dirty fucking no good whore... Here... Here it... Here it comes... MMMFFF... MMMFFF... TAKE IT IN THE ASS YOU DIRTY FUCKING BITCH... MMMFFF... TAKE MY CUM... MMMFFF... TAKE IT IN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE ASS... MMMFFF... MMMFFF... TAKE IT YOU WHORE... TAKE IT... MMMFFF... TAKE IT... TAKE MY CUM... TAKE MY FUCKING CUM... MMMMMFFFFF!!!

Oh God yes. That's it. Cum for me. Cum in me. Cum in my ass. Cum. Cum in his wife's ass. Shoot your cum in me. Shoot it in my asshole. Shoot it in my slutty little asshole. In his wife's fucking whoring asshole. Cum in your whore. Your dirty whore. Cum in your dirty fucking whore. Shoot your nasty seed in me. Shoot it deep in my ass. Deep in my ass. Oh my God. Yes. Bugger his dirty fucking slut. His dirty fucking cum slut. His dirty fucking cum slut wife. Sodomize your best friend's dirty whoring cum slut wife. His dirty cheating wife. His dirty cheating cum slut wife. His dirty cheating cum slut whoring wife. Sodomize me you piece of shit. Sodomize me. Sodomize your friend's dirty whoring wife. His dirty no good whoring wife. His dirty no good whoring cum slut wife. OH MY GOD... I'M GONNA CUM... I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM... CUM WITH ME... CUM WITH ME... CUM WITH MEEEEEEEE... AAAAAHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHH... AAAAIIIIEEEE!!!!

THE END

Hope you enjoyed a good cum too. By the way, I am now going by the username CaribbeanGuy, but I used to make submissions under the name 4BIDDEN, so if you want to check out some of my other stuff check that name.