Pick Me Up at 5

Story Info
Her husband is late so she starts her date without him.
1.9k words
3.6
82.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want another drink?" the bartender asked.

Nikki looked down at her glass, back at the door, and then up at the bartender. "Yeah, why not." The bar had started to fill with the after work crowd, and a few college students. She pulled at the hem of her short skirt and poured off of her barstool for a trip to the bathroom. She had to squeeze through a couple of groups as she made her way to the back. Every time she touched someone it made her realize how exposed she was. She noticed the glances at her tits, but who could help themselves with the way she was dressed? Her loose shirt draped open enough that, with the right perspective, anyone could see through the sheer black, lacy bra. That flimsy thing did nothing to hold in her nipples, which were firm and alive from all of the attention. She was not dressed to be alone.

Pushing through into the hallway in the back, she hurried into the women's room. This place was a blue collar establishment, mostly men, so there was no line. Once inside she caught a look at herself in the mirror. "You are a total slut" she said out loud. It gave her confidence to know that this was her idea, her night. She was in charge of this encounter and it was going to be good for her.

She pouted her lips into an 'O' and touched up her lipstick. This little ploy was all her idea. It was a way to spice up her sex life. Her husband was supposed to come in and pick her up at this bar, but he was already an hour late and she was starting to get a buzz. He should be here soon, she thought, so now was the time to get ready. She took a quick look at the door and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties to her ankles. They got snagged on one of her heels and as she bent over to get them the door opened and the cute blond bartender thundered in.

"Ooops, excuse me!" the girl exclaimed as she rushed into a stall. A brief wave of humiliation washed through Nikki before she swallowed and renewed her confidence. "Damn it," she thought, "I am proud to be a slut tonight." The sound of flushing brought her back and she pretended to fix her make-up again as the bartender came out and washed her hands.

"Got a date tonight?" she asked Nikki

"Not yet" was her only reply, staying her course.

"Well, there is this guy out there who seems awfully interested in you. He just bought you a drink. It looks like you're interested, too. You want me to tell him anything?"

It's about damn time, Nikki thought. "Tell him I'm making myself available and I'll be out in a minute."

"He'll like the sound of that! I'm Alley" the blond replied, extending her hand.

"Nikki, it's good to meet you."

The bartender left and Nikki leaned against the wall, moving a hand under her skirt, parting her lips and spreading the gathering wetness. She collected her resolve and made a persistent effort to get back through the crowd to her seat at the bar. As she slid onto the stool, looking around for her husband, she heard a voice close to her ear, close enough to feel his breath on her neck.

"Are you available now?" the voice asked.

She spun around, the sultry smile on her face waning briefly when she realized it was not her husband. "Wha, . . what do you mean?" she stammered, trying to regain some composure.

"Alley said you were making yourself available for me. She said you took off your panties in the women's room. That's pretty naughty, are you always this bad?" His eyes peered intently into hers. She took his words in, and used the pause to take in the rest of him as well. He was young, maybe 25, with a mop of curly brown hair and a gorgeous pair of blue eyes. From what she could see under his baggy shirt and shorts he seemed fit.

"Not always" she finally responded, her voice steady now. She was determined to be in charge of this evening. "But every once in a while I like to let loose." He was openly staring down at her tits, sipping his drink.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Nikki." She gave him nothing, feigning confidence.

"My name is Jake, and I really want to get a look at your tits, Nikki, could I do that?" She was caught off guard by his bluntness, but given the situation, it was understandable.

"I think you've seen plenty already, I don't dress like this NOT to be seen."

"Why do you dress like that?" he countered.

"Because it makes me feel sexy, and I like to feel sexy." She knew she was walking a thin line, but he was hot and she was starting to enjoy herself. She looked into his eyes, then slowly lowered her gaze, making it obvious that she was sizing him up. "What makes you feel sexy?" she asked, slowly moving her hand to brush his leg and rest on his knee. He caught her gaze with his, grabbed her hand and moved it to his crotch where she found more than she bargained for.

"You do."

Nikki pulled her hand away and turned back to the bar in time to catch a wink from Alley. She sipped her drink, trying to ignore that little exchange. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. She kept expecting to get rescued by her husband, but it was becoming apparent that she was on her own. She looked around and noticed more than a few guys staring at her. She decided that it was time for another break so she spun off of her seat and headed for the back again. As soon as she made it to the bathroom she leaned on the counter and took a deep breath. It made her feel better to be alone for a moment. Her afternoon of grooming and playing with herself had gotten her too horny to handle all of the attention. Maybe she needed a release in order to think straight. She lifted one leg and started to rub her clit slowly, and moved another finger to her mouth. Her ministrations were starting to work when the door swung open and Jake walked in.

"Get out of here, are you crazy?!"

"I'm not crazy, just horny! But don't stop because of me, maybe we can share." Before she had any time to react he dropped his shorts and grabbed his dick. Nikki was stunned. Not so much by his brazen actions, but by the size of his cock. Now it was her turn to stare. She watched as he stroked it to full attention. Slowly she realized that the two of them were there, facing each other, masturbating. She couldn't stop. Her eyes were locked on his monster cock, which only looked bigger with his hand wrapped around it. Seeing him jerk-off for her eased the tension a little and she let herself get into it. She reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, quickly popping the clasp on her bra. It felt good to tug on her own nipples, and she was even more turned on watching Jake watch her. His eyes were glued to her hands as he stroked his enormous cock. Nikki let go and crashed into an orgasm, biting her lip to squelch the moans.

"Are you going to let me see those tits?" he asked, slowing his pace a bit.

Nikki said nothing, but began to unfasten the rest of her blouse, letting it fall to the counter, along with the open bra. Her orgasm, which she thought would release her from her hunger, had only made it worse.

She dropped in front of him and replaced his hand with hers. It was a new experience to handle a piece this large, and she was going tom make him cum. She stroked him furiously with one hand, gently squeezing his balls with the other. In just a few strokes he shot his first load of cum onto her chest, then her face and neck. Nikki continued to caress his dick, milking the shaft onto her hand. Finally able to remover her eyes from it, she looked up at him. He grinned broadly, eyes half closed and mouthed "Thank you."

Jake brusquely pulled up his shorts and left. Nikki immediately felt used and almost started to cry. But she pulled it together and turned to the mirror. She ran her fingers across the spatters of cum on her chest, gathered her resolve yet again and put on her blouse. She wiped the cum from her face and hurried out of the bathroom.

In the hallway she ran into her husband. "Where have you been?" she yelled. But she didn't give him time to answer, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the back door into the night.

"Where are you parked?" she demanded.

"Right over there, what happened to you?"

"You were late so I started without you."

"What do you mean you started without me, what did you do?"

She didn't answer. Instead she pushed him against the car and pulled open her blouse. "I just handled the biggest cock I have ever seen, and right now I just want to fuck, so shut up and fuck me!" She dropped to her knees, pulled out his cock and took it deep into her mouth. She made long strokes with her lips, swirling her tongue around the tip. His protests and questions gave way to moans of pleasure. Nikki closed her eyes and imagined sucking Jake's huge cock. But all she could think about was how it would feel filling her hungry pussy.

She stood up and leaned over the trunk of the car. "Fuck me now, baby, please." And he did, sliding his dick all the way easily into her soaking cunt. He fucked her as hard as he could, wondering what had happened to his wife to make her so horny. She quickly screamed through another orgasm, pushing hard against his cock and clenching tight. That was too much for him to take and he unloaded into her pussy. He pulled out and turned her around, kissing her deeply. Her face was a mess of make-up and dried cum. "Just take me home and I'll tell you all about it" she said.

Nikki climbed into the passenger seat, cum starting to run down her leg. As Bill went around to unlock his side, she saw the back door of the bar open. A couple rushed out the back and into the shadows. She noticed Jake immediately. "There he is!" she exclaimed.

"Who?" Bill climbed in and closed the door.

"His name is Jake. And that looks like the bartender, Alley, with him."

"How do you know this guy?" Bill asked.

"I don't, but he caught me in the bathroom fingering my pussy. He pulled out his dick and started jerking off right in front of me. I couldn't help it, Bill; I finished and then let him cum on my tits. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen, Bill, you should have seen it."

"Oh I can see it from here" he said. Nikki swung her head around to see Alley pull up her skirt and let Jake slide that monster cock into her from behind. Bill and Nikki just sunk down in their seats, hoping not to be seen just yet.