Pick on Someone Your Own Size Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion - whoever's plan it is, Thea is taking over.
18.3k words
4.53
8.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a two-part follow-on story from Girl on a Hot Tin Roof, predominantly featuring Thea. They can be read standalone, but for back-story and completeness I'd recommend reading 'GoaHTR' first.

One

My beady little eye was peering through the tiny gap in the curtain as I surveyed the scene. There was no going back now - it was all going to play out in front of me over the next however long. It was just that at that particular moment, there was nothing much playing out.

There they were, just the four of them, chatting and drinking wine like they were on a girl's night out. Inge and a girl on one sofa, Krystyna and a girl on another, the two of them set at right-angles to each other. Two more unoccupied sofas made up a square around a central area which was covered in cushions.

To say I was surprised at the 'other two' was an understatement. I now realised why Suki had been yawning so much that morning if she was part of this little coterie. She was laughing at something Krystyna had said, a sweet little tinkle carrying across the room. She was wearing a red halter top and white culottes. Only a touch bigger than me, I knew she was late-twenties, but she looked about sixteen.

And there was Caroline McNair. The utterly drop-dead gorgeous daughter of a minor Scottish laird, she was our liaison in the Oslo office. I had only met her a couple of times, but hearing her voice was enough to turn me to jelly. It was a haughty, upper-class Scottish drawl and I had often fantasised about hearing it huskily calling my name as I did my famous little party-piece. She was wearing the same gorgeous short tartan dress she had worn to dinner, and how had I not noticed her shiny knee length boots and dark stockings earlier? Only one of my favourite looks. Fuck, was she hot?

Even Inge looked quite decent for once in a shiny, silvery-grey sheath dress that showed off her ample curves. Her eye make-up was a similar colour. In typical Inge style, she was completely oblivious to the fact that the smoke from her cigarette was bothering Caroline.

As I watched, I realised that our mezzanine floor-plan had been carefully arranged - Inge, Suki, Caroline.

And the little fall-girl just waiting to be lured into their trap.

Just as I was beginning to wonder about the lack of action, things began to change. All four heads turned to their left and all four faces simultaneously lit up in wide smiles.

For the next couple of minutes I watched as a tall, statuesque woman led in a procession of waiters and gardeners for the delectation of the assembled ladies.

Stine, Krystyna's house-keeper was in her late-thirties, a well-built, robust looking lady with eyes as blue as Inge's, thick full lips and tits I could snuggle into and play with for a long time. Indeed, I had done so only the previous night. Her hair was in her trade-mark thick blonde pigtails and they fell way past her shoulders. I recognised one of the gardeners immediately and the waiter Inge had been drooling over the previous night. All were naked and very well endowed indeed. No wonder the women were smiling and Erik was called 'Tiny'.

Finally, Erik himself entered from stage right. Krystyna stood, peeling off her beautiful dark red leather dress in preparation. She knelt in front of him and at least I now knew what she was feeling as she took him in her mouth, having done the same thing to him only a few minutes earlier downstairs.

All the other girls were in a similar position, eager mouths working on big, hard cocks; getting them ready for what was to come. Stine's guy was lapping at Krystyna's pussy as she worked on Erik and Inge and her stud shifted positions so he could attend to Stine. I could almost taste her as I watched her wriggle under his tender ministrations, her gorgeous wide mouth stretched by the huge cock she was tending to.

I was starting to get wet. It was getting to me as I carried on my recce of the room. It wasn't long before Inge was on her back on the floor, legs pointing upwards; dress rucked up around her waist as a blonde stud hammered at her. Suki was leaning over the back of a sofa being taken from behind, her eyes screwed tightly shut as her pert titties bounced. Stine was now riding cowgirl, her pigtails flailing and I was forcibly reminded of her photos and video from the previous night. I could hear Caroline urging her guy on, her gorgeous, sultry voice low but still carrying to me. "Come on Daniel, fuck this bitch, yeah? Fuck me into the middle of next week with that big cock of yours..."

For the next ten or so minutes, I watched as the scene kept changing. What had a few minutes earlier been a girl's night out was now a full-on orgy - a mass of writhing flesh that kept morphing into new positions and arrangements.

I was nowhere near ready to reveal myself yet, but I almost did inadvertently when Inge changed positions once more. She ushered her stud off her and stood, finally removing her slick silvery dress. She threw it over a chair and straddled him, her back towards me. That is when I saw her tattoo and almost pissed myself laughing.

Angel wings for fuck's sake! Fucking angel wings down both sides of her back. I had to cover my mouth with my hand I was shaking so much. Oh dear, the sheer irony of it. The complete naffness of it! She bounced energetically for a few minutes, grunting and panting out encouragement to her partner in her native tongue. I didn't need to understand a word to know it sounded utterly filthy.

After a few minutes of hard riding, she stood up and walked towards Krystyna, towing her stud by his erection. She knelt in front of her parted legs as her guy took her from behind. "The bitch isn't coming, is she? Bet she's too fucking scared..."

Krystyna unplugged Erik from her mouth and looked down. "Don't worry - I told you I've made sure she'll be here. Given her a little... incentive." She glanced at Suki. "You got the right door, yeah?"

Suki's voice was staccato as she bobbed up and down. "Sure ting, Krys. Las' on the lef' before door to naughty room!"

"Good girl." Krystyna stared at Inge. "She'll be here..." She got back to her work as Inge lowered her head between the older woman's legs and she was lost to view as her stud began to go hard at her.

It took me a moment to take in what Krystyna had said. 'I've made sure she'll be here.' I also thought back to Stine's words from the night before. That Krystyna had found a way to guarantee my attendance and compliance. The JLL letter was supposedly from Inge, but it seemed that Inge was not involved with it - it was fucking Krystyna behind it all!

Well, whatever - that could be sorted out another time. In the meantime there was a rather alarming ordeal to get through.

I felt between my legs and my panties were soaking. I slid a finger inside and bit down on my lip. I had been watching for the best part of twenty minutes and I now desperately needed some action myself. After my brief liaison with Erik, I was more turned on by the guys than I ever imagined and kept wondering what it was going to be like to take such huge cocks, presumably in each and every hole.

It was time to stop wondering and start doing.

As everyone out in the main room changed positions once more, I took a deep breath, extracted my wandering finger, sucked it clean and pulled my party dress down. I patted my sleek blonde bob back into shape. It was time for the real game to start. I mouthed the words, 'Wish me luck, Jess. I love you babe and wish you were here!'

I nipped my nose with two fingers and let out a tiny, muffled sneeze as if trying to stop a proper one from emerging. I felt calmer than I should for someone who had just taken her first step onto a black-run ski-slope wearing a blindfold.

All heads turned towards me as everything behind the curtain went silent. There was a long moment, then Krystyna's voice, quiet and amused. "See, told you so, Inge darling! Or perhaps we have a little mouse loose? Erik, can you check for us please? We ladies are a little scared of mice..."

"And fucking rats..." Thanks Inge - another tick in the debit column of your ledger.

I watched through my spy-hole as Erik's muscled, naked body grew larger as he approached, his huge semi-hard cock bouncing off his thigh. As he reached the drape everything went dark and I heard an amused male voice, deep and resonant. "Here, here little mousey. Come on out!"

He pushed through the curtain and grinned at me whispering, a finger to his lips. "Ready?"

I grinned back. Time to take the bitch down. "Ready!"

Two strong arms gripped me under the armpits and effortlessly lifted me off my feet. He spun round and I flew through the curtain, blinking into the low light of the penthouse. It was a huge oval with floor to ceiling picture windows taking up most of the wall space. My first impression was that if it hadn't been dark outside the view would be utterly spectacular.

He held me over his wide, bare shoulder as though I weighed nothing as he walked to the centre of the room and set me down gently. I was in the middle of the four sofas arranged in the square formation. Stine was standing next to me, smiling benignly. There was complete silence as I gazed into Krystyna's eyes as she lounged languidly, her left thumb lazily massaging her clitoris as her other fingers dug deep. All other activity was on hold. Suki had stopped her grinding; Caroline was still impaled on her guy but gazed back at me over her shoulder. Inge was on her knees with an erect cock in front of her. Erik had his arm gently around my shoulders. I could feel his hugeness pressing in the middle of my back as Stine stepped behind me.

Finally, Krystyna ostentatiously removed her fingers, sighing deeply as she licked them. She broke the silence. "Hello little mouse!"

I lifted my hands up in front of my chest and curled my fingers like little claws. "Squeak, squeak!"

Krystyna laughed. "Squeak, squeak indeed, little mouse!" She nodded to Stine who quickly and expertly fitted a ball gag to my mouth. She unzipped the back of my dress. It was my best one; white with black dots, a thick black belt and a flared hemline. It cost me a bomb and I was glad it was Stine, not Inge, removing it. She was gentle as she slipped it from me. She placed it on a chair behind one of the sofas and arranged it neatly. Returning, she bent and picked up a long silvery metal rod from the floor. It was about a metre in length and there was a large padded metal ring at the centre and two smaller ones at the ends. Within seconds, the central ring was around my neck and my hands through the outer ones. The bar ran behind my neck along my shoulders forcing my arms out to the sides, my hands pointing upwards. We used these at the club all the time. If they wanted to play into my hands, then bring it on.

As she had fitted the neck ring, she put her face close to my ear and whispered. "You ok?"

I made a tiny noise into the gag. "Uh-huh."

When she had finished securing my hands, she came back to check on her handiwork. Again she moved in close as though checking the clasp on the neck ring was tight. She rattled the restraint to cover her whisper. "Erik told me about downstairs. Good girl." I felt a big strong hand gently squeeze my left shoulder. At least I had some allies.

Krystyna went on as if nothing had happened. "Well, little mouse - you have followed our trail of breadcrumbs and cheese and fallen into the centre of our mouse-trap. We have you by your pretty little tail, do we not?"

Inge's voice was pure malice. "Bet she squeaks louder than that in a few minutes! Shall we pull her fucking tail off?"

"No, Inge - let's be civilised about this." Her eyes narrowed as she stared at me. "At least for now. And sorry about the little restraint my dear. Not for long, I assure you. Just until we get you all nice and ready for the big evening ahead. Which reminds me - I am being so rude!"

She shook her head and looked puzzled as if she should know better. "So Thea, welcome to our little secret gathering. I'm sure you know the delightful Miss McNair over there, impaled on the lovely Fredrik. And of course sweet Miss Nakayami and her current partner Willem. Erik is of course our intrepid mouse-hunter, so that leaves Tomas and Danny on the male side of the equation." She pointed at my new best friend. "Inge of course..."

I looked daggers at the poisonous bitch and she laughed back at me. She mouthed, "Just fucking wait!"

Krystyna went on, seemingly oblivious to our little exchange. "And lastly, someone you have met briefly; my faithful friend and housekeeper, the gorgeous and talented Stine."

I looked up at the woman and she smiled at me as she ran a tongue across her lips as if she were about to savour what was to come. I thought of last night and began to get even wetter down below. There was something magnetically attractive and sexual about her - the pigtails, those heavy breasts and a body that Bex would call 'a nice little handful.' I was wishing it was just me and her again.

Krystyna swept her hand around the room. "All of these ladies are very talented also and our fine gentlemen here are very carefully selected. They are in great demand for their not-inconsiderable skills, and two of them are beginning to make a name for themselves in our local adult entertainment industry."

I had a fair bet as to which company they worked for.

She turned to Inge. "So my dear; it was your idea to, shall we say, 'invite' Miss McLeod here tonight. I think it is time to tell her all about what you have in store for her." She smiled at me. "I think things may get a little rough, lovely Thea. I do hope you find this evening as enjoyable as we all usually do!" She slipped her right hand down below. "Now fucking get on with it, Inge..."

Inge pulled herself up from the floor and walked in front of me. "Couldn't have put it better. Yes, a rough night in store and definitely time to get on with it!" She took my chin in her left hand, digging her fingers and thumb into the pressure points on either side of my jaw. With the ball gag in place it hurt like hell.

Her voice was hoarse and raspy. "Ok - here's what we are going to do. We are going to fucking break her, the shitty little lesbo. We are going to take her apart piece by piece, like doing a jigsaw puzzle in reverse." She began to stroke my hair as she gripped me even harder. "We are going to start with this pretty little picture and slowly but surely remove the pieces one by one until there is nothing left. Hopefully for our little mouse, when she tries to put herself back together again, all the pieces will still be there." By the end her other hand was twisting in my hair, pulling it painfully.

She shoved my head back violently and released her grip. My jaw ached from the pressure she had been exerting and my scalp was on fire.

Inge looked around the room. "So many big dicks! Ever been fucked before, little dyke?"

I stared back at her unblinking. Her hand shot out and smacked me around the face. As she hit me I heard a cry of disbelief from Caroline. I'd had worse but I flinched and buckled my knees for effect, mewling into the gag. "I said, ever been fucked before?" She held her hand out threatening me again.

Turning my head away from her hand, I nodded.

She laughed. "Ooh, the naughty girl! So how many lucky boys had the honour of trashing the divine little Scottish tramp before she turned dyke?"

I lowered my head and raised three fingers.

Her eyes went wide. She mocked me with similar words to mine from earlier. "Three? Didn't think there'd be so many utterly desperate sad little fucks in Scotland. So, were they all from the same blind school, huh? Were they anything like these guys?" She held her hand out to Erik and the others.

I shook my head as best I could.

"Didn't think so. Look on tonight as a privilege, little mouse. An education. Not many get the chance to come up here. Ok everyone, I want to see this bitch lying on the floor, broken. Cum dripping from her ass, her dykey little cunt and her smug little Scottish mouth. Hopefully tears of pain and humiliation pouring down her cheeks. I want her to know that every time I walk into the office, she knows that I fucking broke her and she couldn't put herself back together again the same way." She laughed. "I'll call her Humpty fucking Dumpty!"

I saw Caroline shake her head. "What the fuck, Inge? Leave her alone you fucking bully. I'm out of here. I didn't sign up for this." She pulled herself off her partner with a frustrated grunt. "I came here to get laid by fucking hunky Scandinavian escorts, not watch some poor little kid get tortured. I'll finish by hand, thank you." She reached down behind the sofa and came up with her dress.

Krystyna looked at her as she quickly dressed, not bothering with bra or knickers. "Ok Caro, your choice - but you don't get back up here ever again if you go now."

Caroline tossed her long auburn hair, "Fine by me." She walked towards me in the centre of the room looking utterly stunning in her tartan dress and boots. She stared at Stine but held her hand out to me. "Fucking unhook her Stine - come on Thea, you can walk away from this."

"No she fucking can't. I'm going to break her fucking scrawny little lesbian ass." Inge's angry voice echoed around the penthouse.

Caroline was standing so close to me she blocked my view from the rest of the room. I winked up at her and nodded. Taking my meaning, she looked at me quizzically and mouthed back, "Sure?"

I nodded again and she put a hand on my outstretched arm as she left.

Lounging on her sofa, Krystyna looked across at Caroline's erstwhile partner and tilted her head after the girl as she headed for the curtain and the stairs. "Go with her Freddy. She'll do herself an injury if she tries to get herself off with fingernails that long. Back soon though - we need you for other things!"

The speed with which Freddy slipped on a dressing gown and moved towards the stairs implied he had something for the girl. Caroline held out her hand to him and nodded her thanks back to Krystyna. She left with a parting shot as she looked back at me and then Inge. "You're a fucking arsehole Inge. You should pick on someone your own size." With that she disappeared down the stairs.

Inge moved behind me. I began to shake for effect making the restraints rattle. She was surprisingly gentle as she stroked my quivering body, taunting me as she did so. I breathed deeply as her hands wandered all over me, muttering in English and Norwegian about what she was going to do; how I'd beg her to make it stop, how I'd cry for mercy.

She unhooked my bra and cupped my breasts from behind. I could feel her nipples rubbing on my back. She switched to slapping my buttocks lightly and despite enjoying the feel, I whimpered, making her smack a little harder. I felt her hand go down into my panties and a slim, bony finger wriggled around my pudenda for a moment. She brought it out, wet and shiny.

"Something's got the little dyke turned on!" She grabbed the waistband of my knickers and hiked them up painfully, the gusset going deep inside me. This time I did yelp in pain as I felt her breath in my ear.

"Take those filthy things off her, Stine. I'm not touching them."

Sniffling, I tried to keep my legs together as Stine knelt down and removed them, adding a little overbalance as I stepped out of them just to keep things interesting. Stine balled them up in her hand.

"Lay her on the floor and stuff them in her dirty little fitte, please Stine." She sneered at me. "You know what that word means, don't you, bitch? All of them Stine, then open her stumpy little legs and show us. I want to see nothing showing."

Well, she certainly was making things interesting, I gave her that. Feigning fear, I lay down and shook and whimpered as Stine's hand began to push my knickers up inside me. How many times had Jess or Bex tugged a pair out of me with their teeth? Slowly and methodically she pushed every last inch of my spotty knickers inside me. She turned to Inge. "All in."