Pick the Music

Story Info
The difference only made it better.
1.3k words
4.23
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is that? Rap? Hip hop?"

"Random hip hop song... I... guess?" I offered.

"Ugh. Don't you have any Alestorm on your playlist? I definitely feel like listening to 'Rum' or 'Drink!' instead of this crap. This guy... I'm not feeling him."

"Are you into pirate metal now?"

"You got me hooked on it," she admitted, "so, do you have it?"

"Lemme check... nope. 'No Alestorm on this device.'"

"Damn. I want to listen to Alestorm right now!"

"You know? I wish my dick weren't so huge, but we can't have everything we want in life."

Sherri started laughing so hard I was almost afraid I had broken her. I smiled. She made me feel like the funniest guy on earth every now and then.

"You... you really..."

She went back to laughing and wasn't stopping. I chuckled because she couldn't even say a thing. She was almost dry-heaving. I saw her try to pause, opening her mouth to try to form words, but only laughter would come out.

"Damn it, Sherri, you're laughing so much now I'm starting to worry you think my dick is like an inch long and that's why you find it hilarious," I dryly said with still evident humor.

"Sto-p! Please..."

I had to patiently wait for a minute... then an extra three minutes of laughter aftershocks until she was entirely done.

"Perfectly average, in all honesty, by the way. Don't think badly of me. Anyway. Here. I changed the items in the playlist and now we have "the sunken Norwegian" coming up as soon as it buffers."

"Awesome! Thank you..."

"Something wrong?" I looked at her.

Sherri wasn't looking exactly like herself.

"Can I see it?"

There was no mistaking it. Now, in my not-that-limited experience, your average girl doesn't randomly (unlike guys) want to see dicks and say it openly. Not even on the Internet. Sure, there are exceptions, but how often do you gear a girl say she wants to look at your cock?

Yeah. Thought as much.

Of course, from being in a very friendly atmosphere, we were suddenly breathing sexual tension.

"It's not..."

"It's all right," she interrupted me. "Can I?"

I wasn't about to blow this chance. I undid my belt and lowered the garments a little. She gave out a little hum of appreciation.

"...can I..?" Sherri repeated, this time cautiously.

"I'm not, you know..." How to say it? Huge like those porn actors?

"I want to."

I nodded and her hand tentatively reached for me. She touched me and I almost jumped with the anticipation I had built in me. She smiled and began to jack me off. Slowly. I exhaled just as slowly. She murmured something else.

"What?" I had understood nothing.

"This is nice. Do you think there's a song about this?"

"About wha-aaagh..."

She had taken my cock in her mouth as I answered and I saw the corners of her mouth curve up when she got to interrupt me.

Sherri began blowing me with what I realized was longing. Longing that had probably been there for a while now. But I was just humming and groaning in pleasure.

Watching her pretty mouth take my dick in made me realize for the first time the contrast between our skin tones. I liked it Her rich, chocolate tone against my vanilla-like one. It was as if I had just seen our colors, oh-so-different. On another first-time note, I had just seen how awesome that difference was.

"I...oh, Sherri, I never thought..."

"Never thought you'd want to. That's why I'm making the most of it. Wanna get naked?"

I almost jumped out of my clothes and she did the same. She went back to sucking me, as if she were running out of air and maybe she could suck it out of my manhood. I moaned. When I did so, she did, too. Was she..? She was getting turned on just by making me feel pleasure! And there I thought I was the only one like that.

She suddenly stopped.

"I need this inside me."

I groaned. We knew each other's life story and even sex history. I hoped she didn't ask for a condom... and exhaled yet once again with anticipation as I saw her straddle me.

It was like discovering her. Where had those amazing breasts been all this time? Had I been avoiding looking at that? Damn. I bent over upwards and licked her delicious, dark nipple softly... then went to the other one. But stopped in my tracks when I felt warm wetness caressing the tip of my penis. I looked down and then up into her eyes as I felt myself go inside of her.

"Yes..."

Sherri exhaled in complete satisfaction. She had been good at hiding any attraction towards me, I had never suspected she wanted me. I had thought about fucking her, sure. I'm a guy. But I had simply assumed I wasn't her type.

When I was as deep inside her as I could get, I was surprised to feel a drop of her lubrication inching down my balls. She was soaking wet like no other girl I had ever had. And my eyes still feasted on the contrast. I felt almost like a ghost, too white next to her, but at the same time, I felt too alive to be a spirit. I was inside Sherri and it was an experience almost too good for words.

She lifted herself up until I was almost out of her and dropped herself. We both groaned out loud. I looked down and saw her tiny midriff. Every inch of her was turning me on, and when I grabbed her ass I noticed it as a firm as I had imagined whenever I had seen her wear leggings.

I began helping her to lift herself and I let her fall on my bare dick over and over. She gave out short, rhythmic moans every time I was fully inside her.

Once more I marveled in the way we looked. I had never thought of her in terms of "race", but now that I saw my naked dick disappearing inside of her, I totally understood the idea behind interracial porn. I had always disliked the tag, but fuck, it looked good... and felt even better.

Every time I moaned or gasped, she whimpered with closed eyes. So I didn't hold back on my expressions of lust and pleasure. I didn't need to fake my groans of sensual appreciation. She got closer and closer to orgasm just by knowing the effect she had on me.

"Oh," I couldn't say any more, but she got the meaning.

I was close.

She gave out a very high pitched hum and when I felt her pussy viciously tighten around me, I couldn't hold back... my eyes closed and I grunted.

She screamed a long, "oh..."

When the first gob of cum hit the back of her pussy she began cumming for real. She held on to me as she came, her arms tightly wrapped around my torso... actually, both of us held on tight to each other, almost trying to fuse into each other as we came. Hard. And suddenly, we were done. Or were we?

"What... what was that?" I asked.

She kept quiet. I read her. I decided to speak before she said something she'd regret.

"Sherri? I have no idea... this could've happened. So I'm going to be very honest with you."

It was crushing to see her gasp with dread. Not what I had meant!

"I never had any idea," I continued. "And I can't promise anything, but... let's see where this takes us. I mean I want to try... Well, because I liked this more than I ever thought I... I mean... I wanna try to do... Shit, I'm so good at talking, huh? What I'm trying to say is... I guess, well, whatever it is you want. Let's do that. No? I mean, there's this wise man on the internet since ancient times saying it. Shia did say, 'just DO IT!', didn't he?"

I did the arm motions corresponding to the inflamed speech.

She giggled.

"As long as I get to pick the music," she smiled.